Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

drssraj

Mar 5, 2014

Shopclues worst service

Any update..............?????

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 7:16 PM, Shashank shankar <[email protected]> wrote:
Can someone update me, what is going on ?

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 11:12 AM, Shashank <[email protected]> wrote:
Shipment at billing address , I have returned back. What's next?
On 02-Mar-2557 BE, at 10:16 am, Shashank shankar <[email protected]> wrote:

Does anyone in Shopclues care about support, now shipment status showing product reached to Bangalore ?

I wasn't expecting such a pathetic service from Shopclues.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 7:06 AM, Shashank <[email protected]> wrote:
After all escalation , online tracking still showing shipment for Bangalore. In such a competitive e-business, it will be completely difficult to survive in front of your world class competitor (Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart...)
It is more than 10 days of my order & losing my patience. If I don't get any reasonable solution in next few hours, I willnt have any choice except posting this whole email chain to blog, FB & other customer experience sites.

On 28-Feb-2557 BE, at 8:42 am, Shashank <[email protected]> wrote:

FedEx online tracking still showing shipping to Bangalore, can someone look into this issue on urgent basis?

On 27-Feb-2557 BE, at 2:49 pm, Shashank shankar <[email protected]> wrote:

Fedex tracking detail still showing delivery to Bangalore:

Can you escalate this issue?

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 2:42 PM, ShopClues.com <[email protected]> wrote:

Inbound, Feb 27 02:42 PM:
Dear Shashank,

Thanks for shopping with ShopClues.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Based on your concern, we have cross checked the current status of your order, we would like to inform you that your order is in transit to your shipping address and we are trying our best to make delivery as soon as possible.

We will also keep you informed with the latest update of your order. For further clarification/information, please write back to us. We will be more than happy to answer any question you may have.

Seeking your co-operation.

Puneet
Customer Support
S::S

Shashank shankar, Feb 27 08:18 AM:
Still waiting for your response, it shouldn't get shipped to billing address .

> On 26-Feb-2557 BE, at 12:40 pm, Shashank shankar <[email protected]> wrote:

Seeking your co-operation.

Aanand
S::S

Shashank shankar, Feb 26 12:40 PM:
Please provide update, shipment still showing for Bangalore:

Shipped-Anirudh, Feb 24 10:52 AM:
Dear Shashank,

Thank you for shopping at ShopClues.com.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and for the delay in delivery of your order. we have escalated your case to our courier partner for arranging delivery of your product on urgent basis and we are following up with our courier partner . As soon as we receive any update we will update you with the same.

Till the time please cooperate with us.

Thanks and Regards,
Anirudh

Shashank shankar, Feb 23 10:07 AM:
As per my order , shipment should go to Motihari (Bihar). As per online tracking, it is showing shipment delivery to Motihari. Please verify & change shipment detail asap.

abhijeet168

Mar 4, 2014

Compalint - Fake product - ShopClues

I have ordered product "Optimum nutrition Serious Mass 12 Lb" from Shop clues. Sellers name is Nice Deals Delhi.
I have received fake product. By looking at the product quality anyone can say its fake.
Just to save few rupees i have bought it from Shopclues but the results what is got is unexpected.

Need to take serious action against seller for selling fake products. It can cause serious health issues; they are playing with public health
abhijeet168

Mar 4, 2014

Compalint - Fake product

Mar 3, 2014

Regarding 9627485

Dear Sachin,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this sorted for you on urgent basis and you will have the updates from us on your registered email ID/contact no. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

gdhana

Mar 2, 2014

ShopClues Is Cheating Refund - Shopclues.com - Madurai - Valli Gunabalan

Hello ,

I ordered a  Sky Insomnia Dual sim calling Android tablet+leather cover and extra 2 batteries for my cart from shopclues.com (ShopClues order #9627485 & order date-23 Dec 2013). When it arrived on Jan 2,2014, I came to know that it was wrong color & missing accessories product. whatever the Product descriptions mentioned items on website but it is not included properly,Wrong color of product to send, 3g Dongle Support not support, not Included - user manual, HDMI Cable, Micro USB to USB.
Then I contacted shopclues customer care on Jan 4,2014. They accepted my return request and they told return amount in ordered bank account. The refund & return request with the ticket number 678686(Jan30,2014) & ticket number - 637702(Jan 12,2014) .The courier person came to my house took the product on Jan. 20, 2014,. Shopclues received the product on Jan. 26, 2014.here is the tracking details,
Waybill Tracking Number: 15212051534
Courier Company: Delhivery
Courier Website: http://track.delhivery.com/

Shop Clues has refused to offer a Refund the money. Even though there was Buyer Protection on this purchase. I have filed a complaint with them and have escalating this issue to a senior.

I made a lot of calls to the customer care for refund of my money, but every time they are saying with in 2 or 3 days we will solve your problem, but no use.Those idiots don`t know how to speak with the customers.I don`t have the words to scold them.

No consistency in the status update from the call center executives. Once I was told my refund is in process; next day executive said it they are waiting from feedback from the merchant. 30 days and they are just waiting for feed back from the merchant.
When you are going to refund the money, really you are missing all your commitments and testing the patience of the buyers. You are not at all bothered about the customer hard earned money. You are playing like any thing. Each day I am wasting money in making call to hear the same reply as will be resolved in next 2 days. It seems your customer care people speak same sentence to all

This is the worst experience in my lifetime for online shopping.Also the customer service is horrible they will pick the call and will disconnect the call saying 'costumer is not able to hear us so we are discontinuing the call".I have experienced the same 10 times.

Valli Gunablan
Dainy b

Mar 1, 2014

not refund my money

The worst online product buying website available on the net.
I paid for some other product of materialThey sent me some low class, And now they are refusing to take it back..
i'm sending many mail but always i'm getting this mail from Shopclues.

Want to return-11348927
Inbox
x

16:45 (20 hours ago)

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your request has been logged with ticket number 723933, please use the same email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2 working days.

16:45 (20 hours ago)

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your request has been logged with ticket number 723934, please use the same email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2 working days.

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your request has been logged with ticket number 723935, please use the same email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2 working days.

16:46 (20 hours ago)

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your request has been logged with ticket number 723936, please use the same email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2 working days.

Dainy B, Feb 28 04:46 PM:

Banks_ash

Feb 26, 2014

Expired product shipped

Order Number: 11269389 Ticket No. 712123, 720604, 720605

Product with expiry of 05/14 shipped. It is a protein whey supplement which lasts me for 6 months. There has been no positive response to my 6 emails & 15 telephone calls and the senior advisor is not available for comment at any time.
Shiggy

Feb 17, 2014

Worst service by shopclues !

I have received an order of shoes which are not fitted properly. so am asking from last 1 week to return the product.
But the customer service is so worse that they take 2-3 days to respond with a single liner mail and that too written that merchant is not ready to take it back.

Kindly some one provide highest escalation point of contact for complaining such a fake shopping site!
hemant.only

Feb 14, 2014

"DON’T BUY AT ALL AT SHOPCLUES"

I had ordered Breathe Fresh Air Freshener Lavender Pack Of-2 (QTY:1) on 9th of Feb vide order No:. 10999737 i recieved it just now. After opening the pack i found the Air Freshner Sandel instead of lavender .. i am highly alergic to sandel smell , but these shopesclues people don't care what the customer has ordered and what the are suppling. The product supplied is of no use to me. this was my 2nd order with shopesclues as the 1st one was of 2 digital watches vide order no.10636435 was cancelled and till date i dont even know the reason.
Both my experiences were like :X .. As it was not of a big amount i didn't bothered abt replacement or to get refund. They should appoint personals who can differentiate or understand what the customer is ordering for and what is to be dispatched.. Or just seems shopesclues is clearing their unsold items.
mohanda

Feb 11, 2014

worst service by shopclues

I booked an item at shopclues.com on Jan 29th 2014. Order # is 10708885. Till now, the product is not reached me.

When i called after 5 days they have given me the status as your product was shipped through some courier.Neither the courier details nor the shipment dates are matching which they told me on call with the mail details.Also they conveyed me that you will receive the product after 5-6 days of shipment date.

After that when i called on 7th of Feb as i did not received the product they told me its still with delivery partner and you will receiving after 2 days.I already lost my patience and told them to log a complaint regarding this and make sure i will receive it asap.

When i called them today after 3 days ,now they are saying the courier was returned to the shipment department because they were not able to find out the address.

I just want to ask if someone was not able to trace the address ..why did not they call me to my mobile number which i have given during the order placement.

I am requesting atleast do the refund process ASAP.
sarathkumar

Feb 11, 2014

Shopclues Product not working

my order no is 10441511.

The product received is not working and i requested shopclues to replace the item or refund the amount. but there is no response from shopclues.
Lakshmi Murugesan

want to order one watch

At that time I had ordered one watch (order no. is11009295) and I paid Rs. for that.Now I had cancelled that. I want to order another instead of that with that Rs.what I want to do for that?

Regarding 8717419

Dear Mohan,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly accept our apologies in this regard. We are already working on the case and will share the plausible resolution with ASAP. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 10715007

Dear Murugesh,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. As discussed with you, kindly get the service note from the Service Center so that we can help you further in this matter. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 10456499

Dear Chaitanya,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the order has been delivered at the mentioned shipping address. Kindly confirm if there is any discrepancy in the same. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Mohan P S

[ShopClues.com] Re: Technical Issues-8717419

ShopClues Support, Feb 10 10:05 AM:
Shrayash Gupta

Feb 8, 2014

Shopclues.com Total Cheaters

Recently I buy a set of three bags from shopclues.com. They hand over me a very bad quality bags. When I requested for refund, they said its not a sufficient reason to return. Worst shopping experience ever. Shopclues, worst shopping website ever.......
murugesh 93

Feb 4, 2014

BSNL Penta WS708C Tablet not on

Dear Shopclues,

I bought BSNL Penta WS708C Dual Sim Tablet Code: 1550690 Merch Ref: P708. Order #10715007 I received goods on 3.2.2014. This Tablet is not getting turned on. its getting some problems in swith on. So please register my complaints already to you in complaint site & Phone. Pls i resending the goods to your shopclues concerns. and replace the goods immediately.

( Already convey above informations to customercare. The request no : 684797 )

Pls replay for my email ( [email protected] ) and mobile 9150893982.
Vikas25

Feb 3, 2014

Order #10456499

I made a purchase on Jan 22rth 2014. And Shopclues.com's estimated delivery between Tue 28 Jan And Thu 30 Jan. But till now there is nor communication from Shopclues Team. First time i made a purchase in Shopclues....very bad experience.
jaymeht

Feb 2, 2014

Worst Selling experience

Sellers beware of shopclues.
Shopclues will allow their sellers to sell, I mean, My products were up on the start and as time passes, my selling is stopped..
Shopclues only allow their sellers to sell, as the products of their own sellers(setting) come up
and we small sellers waste our precious time and money

Jan 31, 2014

Regarding 9946459

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern checked with the courier partner on urgent basis. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

MVS Prasad

Jan 31, 2014

Order not shipped

I booked an item at shopclues.com on Jan 4th 2014. Order # is 9946459. Till now, the product is not reached me. The status showing as 'Shipped -- Possible delay in Transit'.
I called customer care 7 times. Every time they are saying a common word 'give us 2 days time'. I requested them to cancel my order. The latest work from them is 'The courier company has lost the package'.
It is not my problem. Cancel it and Refund my amount. I completely frustrated with shopclues.

Jan 30, 2014

Shopclues is FRAUD

This is with respect to my earlier post regarding the defective steel flask. Guys, look at the hieght of apathy from shopclues side. On my posting they replied back stating they are working on it and meanwhile i can write a mail or call. IS SOMEBODY EVEN READING THE ISSUE IN THE POST OR MY 12 MAILS AND INNUMERABLE CALLS,
Stop fooling general public at large by copy pasting reply from an emailing software.

Grow up and get me a working product I am not looking forward for a refund but if you cannot give the correct working product then atleast refund rather than posting copy paste replies.

Seejo
slikxchamp

Jan 29, 2014

worst ever

worst fucking site ever, donot buy anything from this fraud company, who does not take responsibility of what they sell, worst customer service ever, i think a bunch of biharis sit and take calls, even the supervisors. fuckall

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD....

Jan 29, 2014

Regarding 9913877

Dear Jojo,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are getting the concern checked on priority and will inform you of the updates via mail/call. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.