Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Regarding 8036799 & 7959537

Dear Rakesh,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are already investigating the concern with respective courier partners and get back to you with plausible resolution at the earliest. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 10352489

Dear Seejo,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are already working on your concern and will share the timely updates. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us. For other assistance, reach us at http://www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 10078971

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern checked with the courier partner and will share the updates via mail/call. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us ASAP. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

SOWMYA h s

Jan 29, 2014

shows order status as completed, but not delivered

I had order a gift piece in shop clues & had paid through online.

when i tracked the status, it shows as of 12th Jan 2014 order status as completed, but in actual i had not got my product.

Order was done on 2nd jan, (Order no-10078971).

It also showed up as "This order is shipped via Quantium Solutions. The tracking number for this shipment is DSC0069243." when I checked in that link it showed up the delivered address as some other city not the bangalore address which i had given.

every 2 days im calling them to check, thier only reply is wel get back to you in next 2 days.. i requested to refund but they dint reponded even for that.. decided not to shop any more in shop clues..

No GAURANTEE for SHOPCLUES product, DON’T BUY AT ALL SHOPCLUES

This is with respect to an order I had placed on 19 Jan 2014 with order ID 10352489 for 500 ml STEEL FLASK. I received the flask on 23 Jan 2014, it was in a box which claimed that water would remain hot /cold upto 24 hours.
Issue no 1 : When I was filling the bottle I was shocked to know that the total capacity of the bottle was lesser than 250 ml to be specific it could not even hold 2 third of a small steel glass.
Issue no 2 : Even then I filled it with hot water around 6 pm and when I checked at 9 pm it was colder than normal as if I had kept it in a open steel jar.
Next day morning the first thing is I mailed the issues to Shopclues and received the ID 668462. Later they asked me to provide the photo of the product which I did. The reply then I received was shocking
“ AS PER THE MERCHANT THE PRODUCT IS THE SAME AS MENTIONED ON WEBSITE”
I replied again stating that this is stupid the capacity is nowhere near 500 ml and then it does not work like a flask, but they again replied the same.
They have sent me a product which looks like a flask with a perceived capacity of 500 ml.
REQUESTING ALL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SHOPCLUES and even if you do DO NOT PAY ONLINE, receive the product check it and then pay for it.
SEEJO A K

Non delivery of items

Shop clue items are cheap in price and quality so you can order if you need some cheap quality product for cheap price. Only risk is that 50% time they will cancel the order but will not refund the money after long persuasion only you will get your money back. Other than that sometime you can get used item but if you have enough time and patience then you can get back the money. Only worst thing is that their customer care and finance department worst of kind I have ever experience in my life even worst than your imagination in private sector. You need tons of patience to deal with them.
Some time they deliver item in wrong address and don't accept it and consider it as delivered if their time given by courier company is over. They just don,t bother actual delivery of product.
Unfortunately my ShopClues.com Order 7959537 and 8036799 met same fate and I left cheated with loss of money and mental agony.
tmjojo

Jan 27, 2014

Poor Response on taking back a not working item

I had purchased a power bank through shop clues and i have received a faulty item and I have requested for a replacement on same day 9/01/2014. But still there is no arrangement has been done from the shop clues to take back the item and to give the replacement. I doing a frequent online purchase form various sitees and getting prompt support from them. But in this case I am really fed up. There is no response I am getting from Shope clues.

Please find my return request details:

Order Number: 9913877
Order date: 03 Jan 2014, 01:00 PM
Return: 171721
Return Request Date: 09 Jan 2014, 02:37 PM
Action: Replace item
Status: Return Requested

My email id :[email protected]

Expecting justice from you.
jagrutim126

Jan 20, 2014

Poor & Pathetic Customer Service

I had selected some items worth Rs. 514 and shipping charges for the same were coming up as Rs. 247. Some of the items were multiple i.e. additional quantity of same item and I had called your customer service to check if I don’t have to pay multiple shipping charges. While I spoke to Sandeep who was rude and unhelpful. I had to repeat multiple times the reason why I was calling and he just gave me blank answers. I asked for a supervisor and he declined, even after asking for multiple number of times. He said ‘when I answered all your questions, you should not be talking to the supervisor’ when asked to transfer again, he said he will not be transferring irrespective of what I say. Another surprising thing was your customer support executive could not even check and review my cart when I asked him to do so…he said ‘I cannot check if you have any questions only then I can answer’. I am a regular online shopper and always other customer service could look into my cart and then start working with me on my query but here your team could not. Very sad…!!!

Some other things about your site:
• Its SLOW – very very slow
• Does not provide help when you are trying reach for complaints through online, I had to Google your email address
While this was my first time shopping with you guys and first call experience it was pathetic and while I tried to see online what your site rating, it was 11/2. My other colleagues shared some of their bad experiences then, which was a little surprising. Am very displeased and hope you guys will improve as I don’t see myself shopping with you all in near future.

Looking at the list of complaints...I have lost faith in this site. Now I doubt the products that I was planning to buy.

Regarding 8717419

Dear Mohan,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We are arranging the reverse pick-up of the product. The tracking details will be shared to you via mail. Kindly pack the product securely along with its accessories and invoice. Once the product reaches at our warehouse, we will proceed with the refund/replacement as per your ease.

For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 9080159

Dear Anushka,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you. The refund against your order has been already processed from our end. We request you to wait for 2 weeks (maximum time) to reflect the credit in your bank account. For other assistance, reach us at www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 8892619

Dear Rahul,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the checked on priority. Be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us. For other assistance, write to us at www.shopclues.com/support.

carhdhawan

Jan 17, 2014

Neither getting replacement nor refund

Hi, this is w.r.t. an order no. 8892619 for which I got the product which was not functioning and requested for the replacement of the same, and I am chasing for the replacement since 02 December 2013 for which some times I get the update that the product is out of stock hence company i.e. shopeclues shall refund the amount and some times person at shopclues states that the product they received for replacement is wrong hence I will not get the refund. I am not able to understand that how to protect my Interest They are just fooling the customers.

My Name is Rahul Dhawan and no. is +91-9953549775
carhdhawan

Jan 17, 2014

Defective supply of Product

This is w.r.t. a return request which I filled against order no 8892619 for which I am chasing since 02nd December 2013 and also I am not getting the proper update, some times I have been informed that the refund has been processed against the order and now today 17.01.2014 when I called at customer care center then I have been informed that the shopeclues has received a wrong product and also I will not get the replacement and refund as well, since I have the acknowledgement regarding the product I returned through shopeclues courier partner then why I am not getting the issue resolved
Anushka Nagpal

Jan 16, 2014

Had not receive money since 1 month

Worst Company I Had Ever Seen.

I had order a product order no 9080159 on 4th DEC 2013 and I had received a damage product on 12th DEC 2013, that delivery boy was not allowing us to open and see product and ran away after taking money On 15th Dec I had file a complaint till now I am not getting my money , they took product also and not refunding money also . I had ever seen such worst service . since 1 n half month I am calling them first for product and then for money
Mohan P S

Jan 9, 2014

Defective, Used False Promotion of Buyer Protection

Dear Upasana,

Are you really playing game on me, I am saying they are not authorised service personal then how they would provide the DOA letter, if ShopClue alone trying to put me between pillar to post , not making any meaning of

I am saying a suspect of receiving a used one, even it reached to me it is defective and returned by some one. You are not at all concern about my crying. I don't gain by returning the product other than waste of money and time in spending on phone calls and following with you peoples.

Even yesterday I spoke to Mr Gaurav Pahuja and he assured of reverse pickup. Don't try to spoil me further by giving all such false commitments. So immediately arrange for Reverse pickup and return of money. You are consuming all my patience. You are not giving any higher escalation peoples or grievance redressal mechanism. So don't force me to log a complaint in Ministry of Consumer Affairs. I am sure I will go to any extent to recover my money , I have paid my hard earned money, don't try with any chance of cheating me. Because the delay you make seems intentional solutions not beyond your scopes.

From: ShopClues.com
To: Mohan P S
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 12:00 PM

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Upasana, Jan 08 12:00 PM:

Greetings from ShopClues.com

Based on your concern we would like to inform you that product is in manufacturer warranty. As per your concern service center was not providing you the service kindly collect the DOA letter from there. This letter will indicate that the product does have the manufacturing fault. Once, you receive the same, please send us the scan copy of that letter, so that we can coordinate with the Merchant on your behalf.

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Seeking your co-operation.

Upasana - Shopclues.com Customer Support

Shruti Gupta, Jan 04 12:22 PM:

Greetings from ShopClues.com!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern and as per the updates we would like to inform you that we have discussed with merchant regarding your issue and got updated that the merchant will call you to resolve the issue. Your details has already been shared with merchant and very soon you will be contacted by merchant

We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. You are always a valued customer to us and we are looking forward to serve you better. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Shruti -ShopClues Support

Mohan P S, Jan 03 03:37 PM:
Dear Upasana,

Are you really serious about providing me service, each time you are buying 3 or 4 days time , simply you are replying with out real intension to provide solution to me.

Where the words "India's Most Trusted - Buyer Protection - India's Most Trusted Money Back Guarantee" gone. I am raising my concern of complaint that day I received the product had defects and Film was seen pasted on the screen makes it clear that the product is used and returned by some one else. Normally when we go to a shop to buy in person , as a buyer i will have scope of physically verifying the product before making the deal. But on online shops here all such things should be the shop clues responsibility and the guarantee of returning back the money is the only belief to go through only shopping.

Further, only I gained discomfort on this deal, you are still continuing good business with the vendor and simply claiming me to go here and there and searching for the service for the product. Service centre said they are not for this Tera Com BSNL Loft products and where as they authorised for BSNL Penta Tablets.

You have to have in mind, am I going to gain other than taking back my own hard earned money in requesting a Return Request. Already I have spoke to Mr Gaurav Pahuja Supervisor on 31-Dec-2013 and on 02-Jan-2014. He assured me for reverse pick up.

Expecting you to keep up the words.

Upasana, Jan 03 02:31 PM:
Hello Mohan,

Greetings From Shopclues.com

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern, we would like to inform you that as you visit service center for resolving your issue but they did not assist you. So we request you to kindly take it in written whether the product is having any manufacturing defect. Once you receive that, Kindly send us the scan copy of this. So needful can be done.

Upasana
Shopclues.com

ShopClues Support, Jan 02 12:45 PM:
Dear Suba,

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your request has been forwarded to the merchant and we will try our best to get you a resolution within the next 3-4 days. Please be assured that ShopClues.com always protects your interest and we will be expediting your request.
However, some times our response may get delayed due to the nature of the issue or availability of the merchant.

Here is a useful link to get further answers to your questions:

Team ShopClues

Mohan P S, December 31, 2013 01:46 PM:
Dear Akhtar,

Kind Attn: Mr Ashwni Awasthi Spoke on 20-Dec-2013
Mr Ashwni Bhiman 23-Dec-2013
Mr Gaurav Singh 27-Dec-2013
Mr Shekar Spoke on 30-Dec-2013 by 5.40pm

I have been instructed by Mr Ashwani Awasthi on 20-Dec-2013 to visit Service Centre , I do visited the Salem (my City) service centre on 23-Dec-2013 as mentioned your below link, they expressed they are not the service centre for the BSNL Lofty of Terracom Products. Already I have conveyed the same (on 23-Dec-2013) in my last communication as well as I have attached the Business Card of the Service Centre also as proof of my efforts that I have visited the Service Centre.

As per your commitment in the website which you make every one feel comfortable in going for online shopping as that have "Buyer Protection" 10 days return policy. This ensures not only a guarantee of hard earned money but also vendor those selling will also have to deliver a genuine product. But unfortunately you are not at all keeping your words , I received completely a defective product and even seems used one. But you are insisting me again and again without executing the reverse pickup to get it attended from the Service Centre. So you are protecting only the vendor such a way to send a faulty products or defective of the special offer sales period.

Do you think , I am going to gain anything more beyond getting back my hard earned money in insisting a return request on returning the faulty product. I didn't gained or wont gain anything beyond the pain and criticism among the family members in a decision of shopping with shopclues. If you would have kept your words Shopclues would have scored my hearts, now really pathetic.

I trust you will have justification that as a buyer of the product and returning it when faulty even when it reaches hands doesn't makes sense of profit to him, it is just a disappointment of not able to enjoy the product which one buy after so much of analysis. Now I am completely disappointed, in continuing this BSNL lofty of terrocom product. So arrange to reverse prickup immediately without any further excuse and delay. I can you are not honoring then I may have to file a compliant in Ministry of Consumer Affairs as the last chance of hope or on consumer courts.

I Trust you will not loose your customer and you know the value of customers hard earned money.

ShopClues Support, December 31, 2013 12:43 PM:
Dear Suba,

Greeting from ShopClues.com !

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Based on your concern we would like to inform you that as the product which you purchased has manufacture warranty so in this case manufacturer bears responsibility against any manufacture defect. We request you kindly contact with the manufacturer service center for a better resolution either they will repair the product or they will provide written document for replacement. Kindly visit teracom service center through link as given below-

We appreciate patience and understanding in this matter. You are always a valued customer to us, and we are looking forward to serve you better. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Team ShopClues

Mohan P S, December 23, 2013 04:40 PM:
Dear Mr Ashwni Awasthi,

As per your guidance issued on my Phone call on Friday Evening, I went up to the Service Centre in my Place (SALEM) they said they are Authroised only BSNL Penta Tablets and not for this BSNL Lofty by Terracom company products. Here with I have the Business card of the Service Centre as the proof of my Visit to Service Centre (attached), I met the Service Engineer Mr Kumar.

My deal of buying the product through Shopclues becomes pathetic and being critisied by the family members as well on my interest on online shops. Kindly resolve the issue , arrange for Reverse pickup.I am escalating the problem from the day One I received the product now it is almost a month is over still , Really Buyer is not protected, I am not resolved to my satisfaction. Hope you will realise my situation and resolve at the earliest.

000lofty.jpg

ShopClues Support, December 23, 2013 01:05 PM:

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform that your product is covered under manufacturer warranty. You can always visit the service center of respective brand for additional troubleshooting assistance, missing pieces or replacement. Also you can go through the below mentioned link to check that product is genuine by registration date.

Kindly log on to the website of the respective brand to look for the list of service centres.

Please click on the following link if you have any further questions:

- http://www.shopclues.com/help.html to get answers to frequently asked questions

Mohan P S, December 20, 2013 09:29 AM:

Help me !!!.

Dear Upasana,

Help me !. I am worried of paying my hard earned money for a Used and Faulty product, I am aware Shopclues doesn't gain anything, but why you are reluctant to take up the matter with the vendor with whom you are consistently dealing with. Track the order the day it reached me I raised the complaint on the product. I still believe I will get solution from you. Please arrange for return pickup at the earliest.

----- Original Message -----

From: Mohan-Suba Group of Companies (mailto:[email protected])

To: ShopClues.com (mailto:[email protected])

Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:50 PM

Subject: Re: [ShopClues.com] Re: Technical Issues-8717419

Dear Upasana,

Really sorry to hear such a reply from you, I am crying from the day one that , I have been received a Product which is already used by some one, Product Box was opened and the Tablet Phone was also pasted with Scratch Guard Sticker. Really I believed in you "Buyer Protection"

Now you are forcing me to use the product which was shipped to me knowingly it was with a defective in it. Whether I have to worry as a victim of person attached with word "Special Offer". Really I am sorry to say, every time I see the box packed and kept ready for the expectation of return, it disturbs me mentally. I never expected such a failure I will face, Really I had a better experience with ShopClues.com when I raised an issue on Rebook Wrist Watch, it is been attended , you stealed my heart and made me to believe in the system, then I gone for higher value purchases believing that "Buyer Protection" is 100% true.

Now I am feadup, still I have believe that you will consider my agony and consider to accept by return. I anxiously bought the Tablet but keeping it unused for the defective even it is reached to me is really pathetic.

Expecting you to give solution or provide me with the address to send directly to Shop Clues instead of merchant as per the Return slip printed. I trust you look for keeping up the customer with you instead of spoiling a long term relationship.

----- Original Message -----

From: ShopClues.com (mailto:[email protected])

To: Mohan P S (mailto:[email protected])

Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:21 PM

Mohan P S, December 18, 2013 06:52 PM:

----- Original Message -----

From: ShopClues.com (mailto:[email protected])

To: Mohan P S (mailto:[email protected])

Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 3:21 PM

Mohan P S, December 17, 2013 03:51 PM:

Upasana, December 17, 2013 03:21 PM:

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

As per your request we would like to inform that your product is covered under manufacturer warranty. You can always visit the service center of respective brand for additional troubleshooting assistance, missing pieces or replacement. Also you can go through the below mentioned link.

Please click on the following link if you have any further questions:

Upasana

Upasana, December 16, 2013 03:37 PM:

Greetings from Shopclues.com

We do understand your concern regarding your order noand sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your concern to our concerned department and advised them to look into this matter. As soon we receive the information from them, we will be able to update you for the same.

We value you as our esteemed customer and solicit your kind understanding on the subject. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Looking forward for your co-operation,

Upasana - Shopclues.com Customer Service

Mohan P S, December 16, 2013 11:30 AM:

No service centre in Salem, I have been on process to escalate the issue of defective and the Tablet Phone is also used one. It is pasted with thinfilm on the screen which is called Scratch Guard. So it is been misguided and wrongly sold to me. I prefer and would like to exercise the option to Return the product.

ShopClues Support, December 16, 2013 11:22 AM:
product under manufacture warranty visit service center ,,inform customer to service center and check that product is genuine by registration date

ShopClues Support, December 13, 2013 03:52 PM:

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your concern has been forwarded to the merchant and we will try our best to get you a resolution within the next 3-4 days. Please be assured that ShopClues.com always protects your interest and we will be expediting your request.

Here is a useful link to get further answers to your questions:

Amrit-Team ShopClues

ShopClues Support, December 09, 2013 10:09 AM:
Today it is 09-Dec-2013 , nothing is heared from you. When ever we make a call it costs more than Rs20/- , so all put together , it seems it is not wise to deal with shop clues. Day by day delay this sentiment grown much in Mind.

Mohan P S, December 04, 2013 12:35 PM:
Dear Ms Pooja,

You haven't gone through my complaint properly, Product is not scratched,

Following were the concerns I raised on the product

1) Tablet screen flashes , executes commands of it own, top half inch flashes (Defective Product)

2) Hangs often without any response to touch commands (Defective Product)

3) Tablet was with Scratch Guard Sticker, suspected already used and returned faulty by some one.

Scratch Guard = a thin film pasted on the tablet to prevent scratches, this is not provided as part and parcel of the new product, they are pasted only by the end users as a precautionary to prevent scratch.

I would appreciate your speedy activity, day by day delay causing me to worry about the deal , my confidence level on Shopclues goes down, makes be reluctant to think about further purchase or even to recommend others.

Pooja, December 04, 2013 11:59 AM:

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

We regret any inconvenience caused. Based on your concern we request you to provide us the clear images of scratched product which you received, So that we can forward the same to the merchant and will provide you the solution accordingly.

Please respond to this email, without changing the subject line and we will reply via an email or phone regarding next steps.

Pooja

ShopClues Support, December 03, 2013 10:47 AM:
Kindly expedite, I have kept packed for Return on same day. Nothing been changed so far for the Reverse Pickup.

Arrange for the return reverse pickup at top priority almost 8 days over without any response from your end.

Mohan P S, November 27, 2013 10:40 AM:
Product reached me yesterday 26-Nov-2013. S/N:TZ############
IMEI:911234450014744
Tablet screen flashes , executes commands of it own, top half inch flashes, Hangs often without any response to touch. Further, When received Inside Product Box is opened (Good Courier carton, properly sealed) and the Tablet was with Scratch Guard Sticker, suspected already used and returned faulty by some one. Kindly arrange for return pickup and refund money
_._

Cheers,
ShopClues Support Team.

Defective, Used False Promotion of Buyer Protection

sakthivelesec

Jan 9, 2014

Good Service

HI,

I have orderd a product in shop clues on 2nd jan 2014. It was shipped on 3rd jan 2014 with docket NO in bluedart courier. I was waiting till 8th jan 2014, but i didt get delivered and not able to track the shippment using the docket NO provided by shop clues. I affried and i thought i lost my money due to the customer reviews abt shop clues. I have raised a complaint in shop clues website. got a mail that, with in 48 hrs it will be resolved. I dont have faith, but its resolved and i able to see the shipping details with high priority esclamation mark in my order histroy. Able to track the shippment in bluedart.

Thank god...
furkan

Jan 6, 2014

late delivery

Order number 9726935
I have order Royal Enfield Helmet on 28 DEC 2013, 07:48 PM and the estimated delivery date was Thu 04 Jan 2014 . I still have not received the order. They shipped my product by Redexpress Pvt. Ltd and don't know what happened to the product. know 06/01/2014 I have not received product. please solve my problem...
ramizmomin

Jan 4, 2014

Orfder number 8706831

I have order Euroline EL002 Sandwich Maker- 4 Slices on 20 Nov 2013, 06:57 PM and the estimated delivery date was Thu 28 Nov And Sat 30 Nov. Even after 44 days I still have not received the order. I called customer support for at least 20-25 times and they are just repeating the history all the time. They say they don't have product and merchant has also not received the product from the courier company. They shipped my product by India On Time Express Pvt. Ltd and don't know what happened to the product. I have talked twice to Customer support manager by 29 Dec 2013 and they assured to reship my product but as on 04/01/2014 I have not received product.

Dec 30, 2013

Regarding MRP issue

Dear customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert. For other assistance, write to us at www.shopclues.com/support.

sakacc

Dec 26, 2013

BAD PRODUCT FOOLING CUSTOMERS

Fooling the customer in form on deals and discounts actual price of the product sent will be lesser then you pay.

List Price: Rs.1,499
Selling Price: Rs.690
Deal Price:Rs.299

But MRP mentioned on the BOX is RS 249.

I have ordered in shopclues buy product delevired by TRADUS

Dont buy any product from shopclues.
worst

Dec 23, 2013

NO RESPONSE,NO GOOD PRODUCT

first i ordered my product and they delivered the damaged product to me.. they told me to resend the damaged product to them..after that i called many times to them but no response..then after a month they resend the product to me..but they told we will give u the courier charge rupees 350 in the form of clues bucks..they add the clue bucks in my account as rupees 10..NO GOOD PRODUCT..NO RESPONSE...NO CLUES BUCKS..TOTALLY WORST SITE FOR ONLINE SHOPPING..DONT BUY ANYTHING..
sunil1905

Dec 17, 2013

Product not delivered since 45 days and shopclues not refunding my money.(Order No. 8175869)

Shopclues Order No. 8175869 dated 01 Nov 13
Shipment Details: DTDC shipment no. Z08040033 dated 04 Nov13

The product has not been delivered to me yet. I have tracked the shipment, it was shipped on 04 Nov 13 and now it is showing "out for delivery" since 06 Nov 2013. I have called at DTDC courier office, udaipur many times but they did not deliver my product and finally they said that they have lost my shipment. I have been in contact with shopclues.com since 13 Nov 13 via support ticket no. ticket number 551297. I have called them many times and emailed them regarding complain regularly but every time they asked me to wait 2-3 working days. Today also same thing happened. I told them many times that refund my money. But they are not taking any action and not refunding my money. Not Its been more than 45 days since i ordered the product and they are neither delivering the product nor refunding my money.

Regarding LED rechargeable light

Dear Swathi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the order details with us so that we can get this checked & revert with the plausible resolution. For other assistance, write to us at www.shopclues.com/support.

Regarding 7623223

Dear Sanjeet,

We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. As per our records, the product has been picked-up from the mentioned shipping address. Once the same is received at our warehouse, we will proceed with the replacement/refund, as per your convenience. You will be informed about the updates via mail/call.

Swathi_v

Dec 16, 2013

Worst website with rude customer support

I have shopped for 2 products in Shopclues (a memory card & a LED rechargeable light) on October 6th. The first product is delivered correctly on October 17th whereas the second product which was couriered through DTDC has never reached me though the status is shown as "Delivered". On October 18th, I have raised a complaint regarding "delivering the product to wrong address" and waited for 7 days but there was no response from them. Since then, I have been calling them again and again till date but none of the Shopclues team has provided a proper response and they just keep on asking me to wait so that they can provide proof of delivery from DTDC. That has not happened until now even after 3 months. This is the worst experience I had till date with any online shopping site. I am regretting my purchase and I am making sure in future no one from my friends circle again loose their valuable money or time on them.