Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

sanjeetsarna

Dec 9, 2013

Horrible Service and pruduct defected

I have ordered one belt of Armani xchange. The product I recived did not have the correct size and was also not guinine. I received the goods on 23rd October and on same day I requested for return of goods.

Till toady nothing is happing at shop clues end. No one has called me after the return has been approved.

I have called 3 times to the customer care and dropped 2 -3 emails but no one replies.

My order number is 7623223. My email ticket number is 575217.Please can anyone pick up the goods and refund my money.

Horrible expirence with shop clues.

Sanjeet
dterehman

Dec 6, 2013

Shopclues Complaint

Dealer Details

Shopclues.com,
I had bought a pair of shoes (Provogue Flip) from shop clues, the product i received was defective and duplicate.
I have raised an return request on 30th November 2013 but i haven't received any update
regarding the same. The shoes are of poor and inferior quality and also the picture
representation is different than what was ordered online.
Please return the product and complete the refund. Your urgent and kind attention would be
highly appreciated

Feel free to call in case of any clarifications

Order details

S.A.Rehman
Dr Kulwant Pathania

Dec 6, 2013

Defective supply

Yes I got the supply of my order 8854297 but the product is totally defective, wrong color has been sent , quality is very poor. It looks that it has been picked up from rags. I have disapproved it and intend to return it as I have been cheated. Please guide me otherwise I may be compelled to knock the door of consumer court. Hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Prof. Kulwant Singh Pathania
Dept of Commerce, H. P University, Shimla
niteshjaiswal

Dec 3, 2013

still not recieved the product

I placed order on 16 November for 3- Pair Ankle socks Qty 2 set from Shopclues.com my order no. Is 8559635 i paid online from my debit Card they said that it will be delivered to me but till now it is not yet delivered to me i had done so many complaints but they are not even replying to me whenever i call them regarding this they says it will be delivered to you today itself i m calling them since 29 November i had also lost so much mobile balance for calling them but they are not yet solving my problem they just feels happy that customer suffers from this kind of situations i m regular customer of them but i think this is my last order which i placed there i will never ever recommend shopclues to anyone because i m very unsatisfied customer now. I just want my product or please give me refund my e-mail id is [email protected] my name is nitesh jaiswal
jagan 10

Nov 29, 2013

product

i will buy LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455 Screen Guard but u sent the screen guard not match to that model mobile sent some another model screen guard i not belive ur shopping website total waste so i not buy no other product to ur website
Prashant.Mangalgi

Nov 25, 2013

Order not delivered and not refunding too

Hi ,

I have ordered for Samsung galaxy S duos mobile worth 8500 Rs. I saw the status updated in the net saying the product is delivered. But I have not received the product.

Everytime i call them, they just tell they are waiting for Proof of Delivery from the DTDC vendor. It is more than one month now. They are not processing my request. Each time i call they tell please wait for 48 hours.

I have lost my money here. The support staff is totally rude to me.

Order No: 7696941
Name: Ramesh Babu
rajat1212

Nov 25, 2013

faulty product Shopclues

I want to inform you that there is very poor customer service of Shopclues and that there are ill mannered telecallers attenting to the calls that speaks volumes of the reputation and customer service of the company.

i ordered a toy helicopter via order number 7951481 even after repeatedly complaining there has been no refund or replacement of the product. Also I feel I have been cheated ad will spread the experience to all my colleagues and friends in order to prevent them from getting cheated by this website as well.

Vishal Modi
Nitin Kansal

Nov 23, 2013

Shopclues is not refunding my money

I bought a product from shopclues. order no. 8297485. They sent me a duplicate product. And I don't think that the merchant was unaware about it duplicity before shipping it to me. I want them to refund my money. I sent them images of the product too. I am calling them from 7-8 days. Every time I am asked to wait for 24 hours. Nothing happens in 24 hours. no call, no email. I feel as I am cheated.
hazare_roopesh

Order : 8445213

I haven’t received the order yet ? the tracking details are wrong . Even after registering the complaint no action has been taken . If order is not delivered by tomorrow evening i will ask the bank to stop the payment of this transaction and cancel this order.
This is the worst service i have ever tackled .

I had ordered this product on 11.11.13 , still the product is not yet delivered. What bullshit website you people are running. I will lodge cusmer complaint against you people if i dnt get delivery within 2 days

Roopesh Hazare
raich75in

No Customer support FRAUD

I have placed a order in Shop clues to buy Data Card (Order no. 7677421) on October 16 2013. On October 18th I have received an email stating that my order has been shipped via DTDC with tracking number Z08193243. Till date I have not received my product. For the past 3 weeks I have been calling the customer care of Shop Clues about my product. Every time they asked me to wait for 2 working, 4 working days & now it is almost 25 working days over. I even follow the DTDC Delhi office & Chennai office 4 times a week. But they can't able to tract the order. They are not even telling that the product got missed. I regularly buy products from Ebay. If there is no problem there will be Ebay court, who will take legal action against seller. But there are no activities in Shop clues. All the FRAUDS are engaged together in Shop clues. I am going to forward this complaint to all my 2000+ colleagues in my office. And I am going to insist not to buy any products from FRAUD Shop clues. Is there any genuine person from Shop clue answer to my query? Believing this I bought a 3g sim card from Airtel for Rs. 900/- & not it got expired. Will the Shop clue compensate this amount?

Anyone from Shop clue who got guts can call my mobile number below
Ravi
Mobile No. +91 9841532870
neelpan

Nov 21, 2013

shopclue return and refund fail...

I purchased one Roughwear Mens 6 Pocket Capri from shop-clue on 30-09-13 but product was defective. I immediately contacted to customer care and as per instructions , I filed my return request of the product and mentioned in that refund money ..I got a massage from shop-clue "Your return request is approved now prepare the product ready for pickup.."..I packed it intact as per instructions..and I waited more then 5 days then I got another mail "Sorry we cant arrange pick up for the defective product send it through courier" ...I done as per there instructions...my status on return request was showing return pending but after 6-7 days of courier it was showing return complete.. I waited more 2-3 days in hope i got any confirmation regarding 'product received' as it was mentioned in there site 'You will get return confirmation through mail when we receive the product back' but got nothing..then I contacted customer care again but surprised they told me your request was for replacement and not for a money refund ..I cleared that 'It is mentioned in my return request I want money back' then the customer care person said 'OK ..I am changing your request from replacement to money refund' ...I got another mail 'Hi..Kindly cancel my order and refunds as soon as possible.' this ticket was generated on my behalf for my return request.....but till today I got nothing...again I contacted customer care today morning again but surprised he told me 'your request was for replacement and not for a money refund' same statement ..again I cleared that 'It is mentioned in my return request I want money back' and provided him the past history and all...then the customer care person said again 'OK ..I am changing your request from replacement to money refund' ...I got another mail 'Hi..Kindly cancel my order and refunds as soon as possible.' this ticket was generated on my behalf for my return request...what is this ..???
jayakumarsingh

Nov 19, 2013

still not recieved the product but got mail stating it has been delivered, my order no is 8499207, please contact on my no 09740373011/07760967743....how can you confirm without delivering the product that its delivered...i require some one to call me or get me your proper contact details
thomas123

Nov 18, 2013

Fraud Company

My order no is 8331909
I made online payment 10days back. I haven't received the product but I have received the email confirmation that the product has been delivered and they wanted my reviews.

I donot have any clues about the product how they have delivered and the site doesnot provide any clues how to register a complaint.

Do you have any clues whether the company is genuine or a fraud company.

Nov 11, 2013

Regarding 8112165

Dear Goapl,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern checked. Hope you have shared the pictures of the received product at www.shopclues.com/support.

Nov 11, 2013

Regarding 7879315

Dear Rizwan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting the concern checked on priority. Please be assured of receiving the plausible resolution from us.

Rizwan Ahmed

Nov 8, 2013

Zero customer satisfaction

I purchase a product (order id 7879315) I am not satisfied with the product at all and I request them to return it back and buy some thing else but they are making excuses. They have mentioned on their site customer satisfaction , easy return policy etc etc but now they are making fool. Resolve my issue. Its really disgusting.
Gopal Negi

Nov 8, 2013

fake product

according to the site it was mention that the product which i was buying is 100% genuine ..still after getting it delivered i found the product which i got was totally fake one which was made of a very bad quality material..
my order no was 8112165
and the product was ==> http://www.shopclues.com/new-derby-royal-polo-club-aviator-black-sunglass.html

Nov 5, 2013

Regarding Reebok Watch

Dear Akhilesh,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We request you to mention the order details so that we can get this checked and revert with the plausible resolution. Hope you have shared the same with the pictures of the received product at www.shopclues.com/support or 0124-441 4888.

Nov 5, 2013

Regarding Nokia Battery

Dear Sandeep,

We are regretful for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share the correct order details so that we can get this checked and revert with the plausible resolution. Hope you have shared the same with the pictures of the received product at www.shopclues.com/support.

sandeep kathuria

Nov 2, 2013

item shipped me is local not matched with my order and not working

my order no 8078037 item is nokia bl-5c battery. shopclues shipped to me different battey otherthan i ordered and battery he shipped to me is local not match with my order and no bar code no and battery backup is only 2-3 min. please refund my amt rs. 189 to me.contact no. 9027119504/9058574741
Akhilesh17

Nov 1, 2013

Poor quality of products

I received my purchase of reebok gents wrist watch at 1/11/2013 and the product was completely defective .
It seemed like it had been used somtime before.
It had many scratches at the backpanel and the strap was also in a bad condition.
when i called at the given number there was a reply that i was dialing the wrong no.
Abhijustabhi

SHOPCLUES IS A FRUAD

my order no is 7399997
i made online payment 20days back..i dint receive my parcel yet and there is response from customer care
Abhijustabhi

SHOPCLUES IS A FRUAD

my order no is 7399997..
i made online payment 20 days back i dint receive my parcel yet .NO response from customer care..
mohasin

EXTREEMLY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE FRAUD ON LINE STORE SHOP CLUES

SHOP CLUE is FRAUD ON LINE STORE in INDIA EXTREEMLY POOR,NON CO-OPRETIVE CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPLYING THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT,NO ONE FROM SHOP CLUES IS BOTHERED FOR PROMISES GVEN ON REPLACEMENT REFUDN POLICY.AFTER RETURNING THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS TO SHOP CLUES NO ONE IS BOTHER TO TAKE FURTHER ACTON FOR REPLACEMENT OR REFUND.CUSTOMER HELP LNE UNABLE TO GIVE INFORMATON WHAT HAPPEN WITH OUR ORDER The are only informng us that our complant forweded to oncern return team.

SHOP CLUE IS BIGEST FROUD ON LINE STORE NO ONE SHOULD PURHASE ANY THNG FROM SHOP CLUE SPECAL BIG COST ITEMS

PURCHASING FROM SHOP CLUE IS 100% MENTAL AND PHYSICLOGICAL BOTHERTION FOR PURCHASER.

Sir Madam Cosignment deliver to Delhi as details showen below. When you are gong to refund my money ? Now I am not intrsted in replace because t is not sure that what product you will supply that is also whther workng or defective. I totaly Lost faith in Shop Clues com and Special Deal who is supplying Defective product. Both Shop Clues & Special Deals don"t bother for customer intrest. EXTREMLY POOR & WORST customer service. Till Today no any communication for Refund of money or Replacing the product is not received. Once again sorry but I have to Mentioned that My Order and Money is with Sho Clue since Twenty Six September without any fruitfull solution VERY VERY VERY EXTREMLY POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT VERY LOW QULITY RESPONCE FROM SHHOP CLUE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM.Product has been received by Shop Clue in their ware house in Delhi on Fifteeenth October After Noon but no any kind of responce for Replacing the product or Refund of money. Shop Clue is using my money without any intrest since Twenty Sith th September No any positive decesion from Shop Clue to replace the product or refund my Mone whcih I had paid to Shop Clue on Which was my bigest mistake. Kindly Refund the cost to me ON VERY TOP PRIORITY BASIS Regard NVM / NAVI MUMBAI MHP / MAHIPALPUR MHP - DELIVERED - OK SIGNATURE

19-Oct-2013 14:00 PM
Joella

Oct 11, 2013

Shopclues

Sir/Madam,

I had ordered 4 packs ( 1 pack is of 4 soaps) of Orange scrub soaps with shopclues on 25/09/2013 vide Order No. 7116085, the amount to be paid upon delivery was Rs. 508/-. I received the delivery only after 15 days i.e. on 09/10/2013. I am a working woman so i had instructed my old parents who be at home to pay Rs. 508/- to the courier person who will come with the parcel of soaps and my parents paid him 508/- upon he producing the bill for an amount of Rs. 508/-.

When i returned home in the evening i got the parcel, with teh Bill of Pi Store3and a retail invoice of Nikki International bearing a TIN: 07680252201 and a invoice No. 17979 dated 26/09/2013, but to my utter disappointment the packet contained only 4 soaps instead of the 16 soaps which i paid for. I called up on the telephone number which i got on the bill of PI Store, wherein the representative took it very lightly as if it is natural to cheat people the way they did and even said ' MADAM WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED FOR, WE WILL HANDLE THIS'. I only requested him to send my remaining 12 soaps immediately. The next day i.e. on 10/10/2013 i send two mails on the shopclues e-mail I.D. and not one was replied.

This is a very horible company to shop with, i have done my shopping through flipkart many times and have never faced such problems. So kindly help me out.