Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

gauravbabbar_12

Oct 9, 2013

UNABLE TO ORDER

I WANT TO BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND DUOS FROM THIS SITE BUT UNABLE TO ORDER IT. IM MENTIONING MY PROBLEMS:-
1) WHEN I SEE THE ORDER ITS SAYING THAT U CAN USE HDFC AND ICICI CREDIT CARDS FOR EMI OPTIONS,
2) WHEN IM ORDERING THE PRODUCT ITS NOT SHOWING ICICI CREDIT CARD OPTION.
3) WHEN I WANA USE HDFC CREDIT CARD OPTION THEN ITS NOT GOING TO PAYMENT PAGE AND SAYING THAT U CAN USE COD OPTION BUT IT IS ALSO NOT SUPPORTING.
4) IM A BIG USER OF THIS SITE AND U CAN SEE MY RECORDS. PLZ TELL ME WHAT TO DO NOW.PLZ REPLY ME ON MY MAIL ID [email protected] OR CALL ME 09349405805 N RESOLVE MY PROBLEM
ssaayb

Oct 2, 2013

Shopclues unable to delivery my shipping product

Dear.
Sir.
i ask you why your courier company unable to delivery to my address which is cover by dtdc service?if this area is not cover by dtdc according to dtdc courier so why ship via this courier? I know i'll not get answer from you .my shopclues order 6850883.dtdc track z041911531.as soon as possible you investigate about this matter what's going on.if this product had been returned to origin then refund me
surendra_etm

Sep 30, 2013

fraud site shopclues

Dear All

I want to tell you about http://www.shopclues.com/ it is a fraud site

i have purchase two diffrent product on this site but when i received the product is diffrent one is tv its received in old condition and one kids laptop recieved in diffrent colour and discription i request to web site for refund las six month but site is not reply my query and not return the product so buyer please beaware

Surendra
anuragsd

Sep 27, 2013

Hectic Replacement

I had ordered a car charger of 2.1amp and 1 amp port but recieved a faulty piece. I went for replacement that took about a whole month. Worse part- I get replacement that worked just 3 hrs and went dead. Just enough for delivery boy to run away. Pathetic way of bringing buyers and sellers together. Set a standard of your sellers or your policies else you cannot make even half way par with sites like eBay or Flipkart.
Amarnath reddy

Sep 27, 2013

SHOPCLUES

SHOPCLUES IS ON OF THE POLISHED FRAUD ONLINE SHOPPING WEBSITE.
IF YOU WANT TO BUY 100% DUPLICATE THEN YOU CAN SHOP @ SOPCLUES.COM.
THEY WILL DELIVER EVERY PRODUCT YOU ORDER. BUT, DUPLICATE.

Sep 24, 2013

Regarding 6096147

Dear Dhruv,

We are regretful for the inconvenience caused to you. The complete refund against your order 6096147 has been processed from our end. The credit will reflect in your bank account within 10-15 working days.

Sep 24, 2013

Regarding 6229849

Dear Ajit,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We request you to share the images of the same at ShopClues.com/support. We will investigate this on urgent basis & revert ASAP.

abbybaba

Sep 23, 2013

Fraud

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I request u to kindly do the instant action for shopclues , they were holding the money in there account for a hge number of days and after that they are saying sorry order cancle
2. wrong size and cheap quality tshirt it means fake logo also and says it ll return around in week
3. buy dublicate perfumes and deliver it to us , i hope bought from palika bazar delhi 30 rs 3 peices like that
4. wrong size and cheap quality for baby carry bag
4. and much more i ordered but they are not listening even for a product.
kindly o the strict action they were also like TIMTARA , and sandeep CEO of the company also arrested by FBI
customer email id-
1. [email protected]
i hate shop clues it is a very vast fraud company, they have no any issue if i ll go through the complain executive have also there own misuse way of talking
priyay2k13

Sep 19, 2013

non responsive customer service

order id 6096147, i ordered this product 32 days back. After 5 days of ordering they changed status to procurement delay. So i requested them to cancel the order and refund the money. After that they responded that your order is being cancelled. Now even after 32 days of ordering my order is still not cancelled & still showing status as procurement delay. I sent them many mails asking why order is still not cancelled but they are not at all responding. plz help me to get my money back. I never saw such a non responsive customer service.

Sep 17, 2013

Regarding 6647031

Dear Nikhil,

We are regretful for the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier partner to get this arranged for urgent delivery. You will have the updates soon via mail or call.

nikhiltrivedi

Sep 16, 2013

Non received of product

I have purchase in Aluminium/ Aluma Wallet order no is 6647031 on a date of 08.Sep.2013. But still now I haven't received my product i already payment for it. But still now due to the courier problem I suffering so kindly request you to change your DTDC courier for dispatch your product because if the delivery has not been done proper time than no one can trust you.

Nikhil
JJInson

Sep 16, 2013

Product never shipped

Never buy anything from this cheating site.

I placed an order (logtech wireless mouse M185) 2 weeks back and the product never got shipped. Each time i called the customer support, they ensured the item will be shipped in a day, half a day, half an hour and so. Finally they said the product was not available with the merchant they have transferred it to some other merchant. The sad part is I didn't get any status update on any of these things at any point. No email communication no sms update etc. They are not giving any importance to customer satisfaction, they are trying to provide fake offers and attract customers. They don't have any assurance about the quality of the associated re-seller/merchant.

So my advice is never go for this cheating store. Flipkart and Snapdeal are far far better than this. They usually deliver the product in 2-4 days (I meant deliver, not ship). So even if the price is bit higher, go there, customer satisfaction will be much more guaranteed.

Sep 9, 2013

Shopclues.com order no - 5620275

Could you pls let me know when will you arrange return process and when will I get the refund.

With regards,

Regarding order 5904791

Dear Sai Pranav,

We are regretful for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting this investigated on priority. Be assured of getting a plausible resolution from us very soon.

Regarding 5658493 Order ID

Dear Lakshmi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier partner to get this checked on urgent basis. You will have the updates from us ASAP.

For other assistance, write to us at [email protected]

Lakshmi Priya

Product

I have ordered Windows curtain on 5/8/2013. The order no was 5658493.. Its more than 1 month i din receive any courier from you and also i din get any proper response from you.. The tracking number for this shipment is Z05631496.. And this tracking number is not applicable in DTDC Courier.. This was a wrong update, which was given you.. I need a immediate response else i will make this as an big issue and also i no need any apologizes from you
sai pranav

Sep 4, 2013

missing parts

My order no-5904791. i had ordered a tunturi chininnig bar from shop clues. I received it on 14 august 2013. But he had given me the product with half of the items missing. The grip and screws were missing. I had contacted the shopclues customer care on the same day. It was said that i will receive within 3-4 days. But i have not received it till now despite of giving so many reminders and complaints. I have paid the amount via net banking. i suggest all the people not to shop in shopclues. It is the worst site and it sells all fake and used products. Shopping in shopclues is like going to hell

Sep 3, 2013

Regarding 5664753

Dear Saheb,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to shipment concern, we are processing the complete refund against your order. The credit will reflect in your bank account within 2 weeks.

For other assistance, write to us at [email protected]

ssaayb

Sep 1, 2013

not delever my shipping product

shopclues order no.5664753 on 05 Aug 2013
Dear, sir i already contacted to your team via mail as well via support form but non of customer care has been response .my shopclues support refferenc help id is 420178.i also track my product in dtdc site it inform that 'return to origin' so why your shopclues team hold my money ? i don't understant what's happen with my product.so i want to my shipping product as soon as possible or refund full amount in my account.

Aug 30, 2013

Shopclues.com order no - 5620275.

You have given justification for ready to fit salwar as "Ready to fit means that it requires minor alterations to be done according to the body size." Ok I agree. But I have received the chiffon salwar material without even a lining material to keep inside and the pant is unstitched. Does this make any sense for "Ready to fit" ?. Please tell me. This is not at all a fair response. In all other sites i believe for unstitched and semi stitched materials they will be giving proper description not as "Ready to fit". You have to accept the fault from your side instead please don't give false proof to customers.

Aug 26, 2013

Regarding 5561061

Dear Naveeth,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Due to shipment concern, we are processing the complete refund of your order. The credit will reflect in your bank account within 2 weeks. For other assistance, write to us at [email protected]

naveeth

Aug 26, 2013

Not received product need Refund

shopclues.com order no-5561061

I have ordered "Strontium TNT 16 GB Pen Drive - Black" and till date i have not received the product. so kindly refund my money..

Aug 23, 2013

Regarding 5620275

Dear Karthika,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However, we would like to inform you that the product is sold as "ready to fit" across the market. Ready to fit means that it requires minor alterations to be done according to the body size.

Aug 21, 2013

Shopclues.com- Regarding refund

Shopclues.com order no - 5620275.

I have made an order in shopclues.com. As per the specification in the website, it was mentioned as "Salwar suit". But I have received an unstitched material. When contacted the customer care for the return and refund, they are not accepting their fault just saying "We cant help you".I am very much disappointed.

I have made purchase in many websites like ebay.in, Jabong, pepperfry.. But I have never had a worst experience like this. Marketing sites should provide independence and preference to customers to change the goods if they are not satisfied with. But what you people are doing looks like you just want to sell away all the goods and not giving option to customers to exchange or return.This is highly disgusting.

@shopclues - You are losing your customers because of poor response and service.

s kartik

Aug 20, 2013

Non replacement of damaged product

My ORDER NO IS 5150327, where a damaged and defective product (Magic Bullet) was delivered to me about a month back. Same day i spoke to shopclues customer care, and sent photos of damaged product. They confirmed by email that they will arrange free pickup for free replacement.

However till this date, no courier company has come to collect the defective product. Shopclues informed me that courier tried to contact me but could not reach. (thats impossible). So i mailed an alternate tele number and also asked tele no of mobile company in my city. but still no response.

NOW IAM JUST FED UP WITH THIS COMPANY'S RESPONSE. PLEASE HELP ME.

Kartik