Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Kunaral

Aug 17, 2013

Fake site and worst customer support.

I ordered a Tupperware Container recently, but they delivered a different fake product, and when i tried to ask for replacement under buyer protection...sent an email to them , they replied asking for photos of the product delivered. I sent them promptly. They said they will resolve the issue in 3-4 days. Its more than 15days, nobody from customer care contacted me so far nor did they reply my emails.
Its totally fake and misleading as they are only displaying the feedback which are positive. I am a regular online customer in Ebay and Rediff. I never faced such problems there. Infact ebay customer care is the best of all. Once you give them the information that you got wrong product, From then on, they will take care . They will get in touch with you in each step and ensure the right product is delivered or you get the money back. This is faltu site...dont ever buy anything from this site.
shrijith1

Aug 14, 2013

Unaplogetic and pathetic Customer Care

I had ordered Hoya 52mm UV filter through Shopclues which had a free item (Lenspen Lens cleaner) with it. I received the shipment, but it had only the freebie. The Hoya UV Filter was not present.

Order no#5539235

I sent an email with pictures attached and they replied back stating that they had dispatched the complete product. So, in a nutshell they are saying that I am lying. They were not only unapologetic, but also the language clearly showed how pathetic they are at customer care.

I contacted the Originall Seller via email and Facebook and they promptly responded that they have proof for pick-up of both the products from Shopclues. So looks like Shopclues cheats customers in this innovative way !!! Its been more than a week and I am yet to get a proper resolution.

Please kindly stay away from them. Flipkart has much much better customer care.
Abhijith VM

Aug 8, 2013

Thw worst online shopping website

I purchased a product from shopclues and they sent me a fake one. The order took more than 10 days. In the page, it says original HTC headset. But the headset is not original. It is just a duplicate one with HTC logo in it. Very cheap quality. I was forced to buy this product due to misunderstanding provided by the seller. You guys have literally cheated me and I demand a money back for this product. Your delivery even sucks because it says Rs.240 price and they tokk Rs.252 from me with no reason. The worst online shopping I have ever seen. I've written a complete review about this here

Aug 6, 2013

Regarding refund

Deal Ram Kalyan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have processed the complete of your four orders - 5157343, 5117363, 4934059 & 5157381. However, your other two orders - 4934055 and 5064543 - were unsuccessful transactions. Kindly contact your bank for further refund process.

Jyothi12

Aug 2, 2013

Fake site and worst customer support

I ordered a red color bag (order no 5246091) recently, but they delievered a different color bag, and when i tried to ask for replacement under buyer protection...sent an email to them , they replied asking for photos of the product delievered. I sent them promptly. They said they will resolve the issue in 3-4 days. Its more than 15days, nobody from customer care contacted me so far nor did they reply my emails. When i called them yesterday the CC fellow who picked the call couldnt speak correct english, he was fumbling and he is not able to assure anything. Just said we will get back in 48hrs, which is not needed. when they assured buyer protection during the purchase, they are not at all bothered after purchase. And the site itself is so fake, there is no way you can edit the comments/feedback or post a new one. when we try to post a feedback it doesnt accept. Its totally fake and misleading as they are only displaying the feedback which are positive.Iam a regular online customer in Ebay and Rediff. I never faced such problems there. Infact ebay customer care is the best of all. Once you give them the information that you got wrong product, From then on, they will take care . They will get in touch with you in each step and ensure the right product is delivered or you get the money back. This is faltu site...dont ever buy anything from this site.
m.kalyanram

Aug 2, 2013

my account (sbi)is cutting

DEARsir, my order .no.4934055,5064543,5157381,4934059,5117363,5157343 bank(sbi)netbanking at transfering for my account so ammount is cutting(pay) item is not replay,we have check it and immedatly forword my EMAIL (or)phon for contacting,[email protected], 9010019170

Aug 1, 2013

Regarding 5061437 & 5061439

Dear Ranjan,

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Hope you have received a call from us. We are processing the refund against your order 5061439 , as per your request.

Aug 1, 2013

Regarding order 4087611

Dear Laxmi,

We are extremely regretful for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to some circumstances, the order has been returned back to us. The new order (5516804) has been created for re-shipment. You will have the tracking details soon on your registered email.

Regarding 4701535

Dear Presley,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Due to the unavailability of the product at the respective merchant, the same has been cancelled and processed for complete refund. Within 2 weeks, the refund will reflect in your bank account.

Regarding 4903257

Dear Pulkit,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the product has been arranged for return pick-up. Once the product reaches our warehouse, we will process the refund of your order. The credit will reflect in your bank account within 10-15 working days.

Regarding 5206649

Dear Yash,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier partner to arrange the urgent delivery of your order. You will have the immediate updates from us via mail or call.

Regarding 5274273

Dear Abhilasha,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. As per your request, your order has been cancelled and processed for refund. The refund will be credited in your bank account within 2 weeks.

laxmivar

Worse Shopping Experience

I have given order of Digital Photo Frame Order No 4087611 on 5th June 2012 and received defected product & quality of product is not good as specified by description on site.

This site claims that customer can return product and get refund if they receive defected product or quality is not good as specified by details on site. But I think this return policy is only to attract customer

I do lot of shopping online but this is my first experience facing so much problem.After going through site I thought it is reliable site & customer & product quality is on top.

I have requested them to refund my money but after so many days on 30 July 2013 I am getting response that I will get replacement. I am very much disappointed and has very bad experience after doing shopping from Shopclues site.
I want my money back.
laxmivar

Worse Shopping experience

I want my money back.
jashanpreet singh

Jul 29, 2013

Not return or repalce my order

hello sir
sir I have order saitel tech tab 3d and order no is 5101797 on 14-7-3013 and i will received 21-7-2013 tablet are Defective Product they are not start and i send return request on 21-7-2013 / 51221 . and no service center in hole punjab and will send many message or request for return or repalce but they are not give any response .
Order Number: 5101797
Order date: 14-7-2013 received date - 21-72013
Return: 51221
Return Request Date:21 Jul 2013, 11:47 AM
Action: Refund
Status: Return Requested
my phone no - 8437140303
email - [email protected]
sir please , please return this product
kalpna711

Jul 27, 2013

price discrepancy

Order date : 21 july 2013
Order no: 5274273
Product: Bollywood replica net saree.

I ordered this bollywood saree on discount price through prepaid option. Did not receive the product till one week and did not receive any call regarding the status. Had to cancel the order as they informed me that i am have to pay double price as there was some discrepancy regarding the price on website. Not trustworthy at all. Guys dont waste your time and money.
d.kumar

Worst Shopping Experience with shopclues.com

I am usually shopping products online and never faced any bigger issue. But once I buy the product from Shopclues.com, I really feed so bad about Online Shopping. These Guys are very UN-professional. Don't care about the customers.

Whatever you will order, mostly they don't have that product. Refund policy is pathetic. Have only one Customer care no. and that too get connected after 30-40 min. Means, customers are paying 30-40 Rs. just to inform them about the product issues.

Worst Shopping Experience with shopclues.com!

Never Ever Try to Buy

D. K.
deep1077

Product not delivered

Dear Shopclues,
My order number 5206649 is not delivered even after 9 days of payment & 3 days of promised delivery date.
Please do let me know the refund process.

This mobile which i bought from your site is a birthday gift for somebody and I feel ashamed to even tell the person that I had booked from your site and the gift failed to get delivered after paying INR 15250 to you.

What do you do to compensate the customer for all the trouble and agony one passes through during this harrowing process.

Does your customer 'care' cares for the customer as nobody has bothered to call me back even after a week of follow up

Yash
ranjanbaba

order: 5061439. Wrong refund amount

Dear team,
On 13th June 2013 I ordered 2 items from Shopclues as below

Order no :: 5061437 - Reebok Box T-Shirt -- Rs. 194 + Rs.34 =Rs. 228
Order no :: 5061439 - Car Emergency Light -- Rs.149 + Rs. 49 = Rs. 198

Final Amount I have paid as calculated Rs. 426 thru HDFC Credit Card 426

Once I have made the payment, your system generated 2 order details as 5061437 for Aleva International & 5061439 for Indiamall.

BUT the receipt 5061437 [Reebok Box T-Shirt] generated for Rs. 357 {instead of 228} and the receipt 5061439 generated for Rs. 69 {instead of 198} totalling to Rs. 426.

Now Shopclues have cancelled the order 5061439 and trying to give me a refund of only Rs. 69, which means the Reebok Box T-Shirt costed me Rs. 357 instead of Rs. 228.

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW CAN Shopclues CALCULATE THIS REFUND AMOUNT TO BE RS.69 WHERE AS IT SHOULD BE RS.198.

Again there was no coupon code attached for Car Emergency Light, so how can your system made that order [5061439] to Rs. 69. ITS WHOSE FAULT ?

What to do further to get a proper refund ?

Pulkit Tak

Regarding 4903257

I purchased Sony Xperia SP and after using it on the 4th day the mobile was dead it was switched off and only the charging LED is glowing on the phone when charging, so i visited Sony Care Center for this issue, then what the care center people said was surprising.The care person told that the phone is of "GREY MARKET" and doest not have warranty/ guarantee.They were not ready to take the phone itself.My order no. is 4903257.And we no more trust this website so i want my money return under the policy of returning the product with in 10 days.And the other issue was regarding BILL we were chasing behind you to receive the BILL as well which we dint had received with the product.But after receiving the bill when we visited the Sony Care Center they refused to take the phone itself.So i want my money return and please arrange someone to collect the product/ Phone.
gautammurarka

Received Defective Product

My Order Number 4651289. And i found the prodect defective. Requested for the return and refund but no action from a month.

So please my friends do not purchased anything from Shopclues. I think we people should come together and file legal complain like we did for Timtata.

Gautam Murarka
Presley Barretto

Jul 25, 2013

did not receive the product

i had placed an order for a S.T dupont 100ml mens perfume on june 29th with the order number 4701535... 2 weeks after the order had been placed you cancelled it without intimating me, i had to gone on the website to check the status...the best part about your pathetic service is that you have a number placed on your website which takes 45-50 minutes to get through to, when i did manage to get through i was told that my case has been sent to the billing section which doesnt have a number and i cannot be transffered to...its been over a week since that happened and there has been no refund in my account...are u guys trying to tell me that it takes shopclues longer than any other compnay in the world to offer a refund...what a bad first experience...trust is a very big word especially when it comes to customers...
Souvik Mondal

Manufacturer Defect

I have ordered E health Cigarette order no is 5149995 on 15 Jul 2013, 07:51 PM. I received it on Wed, Jul 24, 2013 4:20 PM. After unbox I found packing was worse too bad.No smoke coming from the cigarette and its not charging. So i request to return this.
Order Number: 5149995
Order date: 15 Jul 2013, 07:51 PM
Return: 53581
Return Request Date: 25 Jul 2013, 08:00 PM
Action: Refund
Status: Return Requested
I want my money back please help.

Regarding 4858673

Dear Ishika,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly revert on the received mail sent at your registered ShopClues mail ID. The credit shall be credited in your bank account once the asked details would be shared.

For other assistance, feel free to reach us at [email protected] or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 5041495 & 5023567

Dear Kiran,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, your order 5041495 has been initiated for refund. The credit will reflect in your bank account within 2 weeks. However, the pick-up for your second order 5023567 has been already arranged. The courier details will be shared to you via mail. Once the product reaches our warehouse, we will process the next course of action as per your convenience.