Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

kiran.tarlekar

Jul 25, 2013

Order #5041495 & #5023567

Below is current status of the my order... please expedite the process.

1]
Order date: 12 Jul 2013, 12:30 PM
Order number: 5041495
Product: Bhaseen Badminton Rackets With 3 Feather Shuttlecocks (QTY:1)
Amount Paid: Rs.242
Status: Order on Hold - Procurement Delay

2]
Order date: 11 Jul 2013, 12:35 PM
Order number: 5023567
Product: Nova Professional Electric Hair Trimmer & Clipper set (QTY:1)
Amount Paid: Rs.273
Status: Return Request Approved
ishika666

Jul 23, 2013

order cancelled without intimation/refunded as shop bucks

i ordered 2 dresses on 7th july order no: 4858669... not even it got cancelled without any intimation prior of cancelling.. only a small pathetic emailw as send saying this order has been cancelled no reason give.. i called back and they said this dress is noit available... where as on website it was updated in new products... then the second dress under same order got cancelled too cuz the merchant refused to give the product (so obvious why).... anyways.. neither was it a smooth cancellation. finally after calling i came to know about all tehse reasons... and now after one of my order was refunded to my account second order has been refunded as STORE BUCKS........ i do not wish to shop with this website ever again and no one else should too... but if anyone had any problem in refunding to account(totally unacceptable as it worked earlier...) you should have called me on my PHONE....

i do nottttt need any bucks i need my money back in account. if you cannot do that let me know i will give you another account details... i need this resolved asap...

Regarding 4997099

Dear Vignesh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, your order has been delivered at the mentioned shipping address on July 20th. Kindly confirm if there is any discrepancy in the same.

Regarding 5065871

Dear Hiten,

We are extremely regretful for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to some reasons, your product has been returned back to us. We are processing the complete refund of your order. The refund would be credited in your bank account within 10-15 working days.

Regarding 5301631

Dear Omkar,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your order has been confirmed with us and we make sure you receive your product within the mentioned time frame on the product page. For other assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 0124-441 4888.

Regarding 5149073

Dear Sujoy,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We are getting your order checked on urgent basis. You will have updates from us ASAP. For other assistance, feel free to contact us at [email protected] or 0124-441 4888.

omkarasture

Order conformation not recevied

HI

I have place the ordered, Micromax HD canvas White (A116) as on 22-Jul-2013 and amount has been debited from Credit card but still i am not received any conformation

Order No 5301631

status as shows checkout incomplete

so please provide the status on priority basis

Omkar
sujshillong

Jul 22, 2013

My order is in more than 3 days processing state

Hello Team,

I have ordered 3 pair adiddas socks order no is 5149073 on 15th july,2013.But Still I haven't received my item.Please look into this matter and let me know the current status.

Sujoy Ghosh
Shillong
Meghalaya.

Jul 20, 2013

Ordered product not delivered (NO SHIPMENT)

Kashmiri Saffron Order status is product delivered. But we not received the product.

5065871 Order Number

Kashmiri Saffron

Code: 214347
Price in Clues Bucks: 200
Rs.200 1 Rs.200

Payment method: CCAvenue - CC/DC (Credit/Debit Card)
Customer notes: -
Rs.230
yoganandh

Jul 19, 2013

Ordered product not delivered

I have ordered from shopclues.com and the order no is 5056083 -Rain coat. Can anyone please look at this issue and help me to get the product or reimburse my paid amount.

Jul 19, 2013

My order 420 Rs

Order Number: 4997099*
*My order not received your website cheating my money pls return or product
sent them*

Product Quantity Selling Price Subtotal
Davie Jones Combo Of 3 Men's T-Shirts with Sunglasses
Code: 533229
Sold by:The Gallardo Store
Delivered in 5-7 Business Days.
Hassle Free return in 10 days(Read More)
1 Rs.1,099 Rs.1,099
Payment method: Net Banking Paid Using: IDBI Bank
Customer notes: Pls delivery for 2 - 3 days
Subtotal : Rs.1,099 (-)Order Discount : Rs.675 Price after Discount : Rs.424 Shipping Cost : Rs.24 Total : Rs.448

, 4997129
Purchase Details
Product Quantity Selling Price Subtotal
toshiko RECHARGEABLE SHAVER WITH TRIMMER
Code: 252252
Sold by:Shopping with Me
Delivered in 6-8 Business Days.
Hassle Free return in 10 days(Read More)
1 Rs.235 Rs.235
Payment method: Net Banking Paid Using: IDBI Bank
Customer notes: -
Subtotal : Rs.235 Shipping Cost : Rs.65 Total : Rs.300

Purchase date 11.72013 Not delivered my product sir pls help me

T-Shirts

Hello sir

I am purchase order number 4997099, 4997129 Purchase date 11.72013 Not delivered my product sir pls help me
girijesh

refund

my order no4500087. its product name(Everpure Mineral Water Purifier) i have not recived your product.
because its was fully damage,as for prefilter &full body ,that by i
have returned,01/07/2013, I have given more time complain by phone and email.but every time other other question asking,now i am more tention, what will do? how will beliave with shopclues?
I request you please refund my money 984 Rs .

thankyou
girijesh kumar
Kiranjot Singh Malhotra

Not yet received

Order no. 1386411
I talked with your customer care service 2-3 times about this. Blue dart's people said that they dont have this product.

Regarding 4299127

Dear Kranthi,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, your order has been already initiated for refund on June 28th, 2013. The credit generally reflects in the bank account within 10-15 working days from the date of its generation. We are arranging the RRN (Refund Reference Number) from the payment gateway to assist you further. Once received, we will share the same via mail.

shiny12

Wrong Product Delievered

I have ordered avon eye liner and shopclues sent me some tupperware products.I am calling them and they are saying in 2 working days your product will be taken back.Today is 4th working day and yet no response.
kranthiswaroop

Refund

I've ordered Sony Xperia X10 mini pro more than a month back with the order num 4299127 & i have cancelled the order after days from the date of order because they told me dat, as the product is not available currently with their merchant & finally they said it'll take 10-15 business days to drop money to your account because i've made purchase through credit card ..
So guys you should have a lot of patience if you're waiting for something from ShopClues
Recharge atleast with 50 Rs to your mobile before u make a cal to ShopClues bcoz for phone cals it'll take around 200 to 300 rupees
Shopping at ShopClues will tel u how much patience a person have & how much patience it is required to a person &
I've got my money after waiting around 10 days from the date of refund initiation...
Finally thanks to ShopClues for refunding my money

Kranthi Swaroop

07 Jul 2013, 05:48 PM Order Date
Processing - Pickup Initiated Status

Products information
Product Selling Price Quantity Subtotal
Maxx MX844 Supremo (Black-Red)

Code: 540884
Price in Clues Bucks: 1347
Rs.1,547 1 Rs.1,547........... BUT TILL NOW NO SHIPMENT DATE FOUND AND I AM SENDING MAIL JUST AUTO GENERATE MAIL SENDING. FROM.. SANJIB GIRI, MOB:9614611946.
pradeepcurious

Jul 3, 2013

Getting wrong (fake) information from shopclues in mail reply

Hi I'm Pradeep Kumar, I ordered Sony Bluetooth headset worth rs 6299 on june 12th and my order number is 4274737 before when my order status was in 'Processing - Order Confirm' I got mail response from shopclues for my query mail as 'product is non available with merchant please wait' and after on 25th june my order status changed to 'Processing - PreDispatch Inspection Done' and when i'm again sending mail for checking my order delivery date, they were still sending reply as 'we have escalated the issue to the merchant regarding the delay in the order'

My question is how without product with them they can change the status as ' Processing - PreDispatch Inspection Done'.

It has been 22 days over, still my order is in processing state more how much days needed to delivery my order, being a familier shopping site, I didn't expect this from shopclues, please deliver my product ASAP.

Jul 3, 2013

Regarding Order 4491547

Dear Santhanammal,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product. We request you to share the images of the product at [email protected] We will look into it and update you with the plausible resolution.

Jul 2, 2013

Regarding 4500085

Dear Girjesh,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to the non-serviceable location, your order 4500085 has been cancelled. You will have the updates from us via mail.

girijesh

Jul 1, 2013

my item not came

Order was not delivered
My Order Number is 4500085. I placed this order on 20 Jun 2013, 01:04 PM.I have also given complain through shopclues customer service. I got a mail from shopclues saying that your order will be dispatch after two . but now no information in my odder side.

Jun 27, 2013

Regarding 3490579

Dear Balakrishna,

We are extremely regretful for the experience you had. As per our record, your order 3490579 has been already initiated for refund on June 18th, 2013. The credit will reflect in your bank account within 10-15 working days.

Jun 27, 2013

Regardsing 4033825

Dear Danish,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records and information received from the courier's site, your order (4033825) has been delivered at the mentioned address. Kindly confirm if there is any discrepancy in the same.