Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Jun 27, 2013

Regarding 4491547

Dear Santhanammal,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received order (4491547). Kindly drop us a mail at [email protected] with the pictures of the received product. You will be notified accordingly.

harinisekhar

Jun 26, 2013

spoiled product

This is our order no. #4491547 ...we have ordered for a Nutrilite 90 N Iron folic Tablets ..we have received it...It has been dated as 09/12...moreover we are getting a bad smell..smething like when we get in a spoiled product..Thinking as online customers and have left it as contempt..we want a quick and a good response..we have also paid an amount of Rs.774.. we want an immediate responsemy mail id [email protected]
manish_akhada

Jun 26, 2013

No information of delivery

Shopclues is an ass hole company when we call they put call on wait for 20 minutes and than disconnect no idea what is the status of product i will complain this to consumer forum for this mother F.......r company.

Jun 23, 2013

SHOPCLUES

I had placed not one but 2 orders and the numbers are 442255, 401603. It took almost 15days for these guys to realise that the vendor ran 'Out of Stock' and cannot deliver the product (the interesting thing is the product was still listed on the site) ???

Albeit, I thought it shit happens and didn't bother, but what pissed me off, was the timelines to refund the money as against the usual standards of 3-5 days, these souls want 15days to refund ??

I have my own doubts if these guys are into trading or a NBFC (Non Banking Financial Co.) by holding the customer money they seem to be making good money out of interest.

Anyway guys its your call... one needs to learn from their mistakes (I made it twice), so go for it.
dontpanic

Jun 15, 2013

Regarding Order # 4033825

I ordered an Amazon Kindle on June 3. According to your website, if the product doesn't ship within 3 days, I will receive an email and/or a text informing me why the delay is happening. I did not receive any such email or text. When I mailed a complaint, I received a reply, included below:

--------------

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

Your request has been logged with ticket number 302962, please use the same email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2 working days.

Team ShopClues.
--------------

It has now been 12 days since that mail. I haven't got any response. Every time I call your helpline, I'm told I'm caller # 8 and my estimated hold time is 18 minutes. After waiting for 25 mins, the call simply disconnects.

This helpline has to be among the worst I've ever had the displeasure of experiencing. And I've tried calling 5 times now.

Please resolve this issue ASAP.
MD FAZIL

not recieving my call

Dear sir/madam , this is fazil from hyderabad actually, myne kybaar call kiya tha lekin apka computer voice ye kehra hai k thanku for calling shopclues u r caller no,5 waiting to speak to the reprsentetive, bas yahe kehraha hai apka computer voice lekin uske aage customer ko nahe laagra isi mere 120 rupess loss hogaya hai, aap log atleast tollfree no, rakhna chaheye, ye galat rulls hai aapke company ka, mujhe kuch products purchase karni hai so plz help me my regiter mobile no, 8801364214
balu212

Order was not delivered

My Order Number is "3490579". I placed this order on "14-May-2013". Till now I haven't recived the order. I have raised a complaint regarding the same on "28-May-2013" through shopclues customer service. After 4-5 days on "3-June" I got a mail from shopclues saying that order struck with the courier service and they requested for return and it will take 5-6 business days. Below is the mail from Shopclues.

"ShopClues Support, Jun 03 12:20 pm (IST):
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you from our end. As we have checked the current status of your order, we regret to inform you that your order has been coming back to us from the courier. As soon as we receive it, we will assist you further regarding reshipment or refund.
The expected time of receiving the article back at our warehouse is 4-6 business days. Till the time, please cooperate with us.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
For further clarification/information, please write back to us. We will be more than happy to answer any question you may have.
Gaurav Customer Support
Team Shopclues
"
I am waiting for reply, as usual they haven't responded till the time I called them on "10-Jun". Here is the surprise "CHEATING" from Shopclues. I got the same reply as above from the shopclues saying "We are waiting for the item from Courier service". At the same time I got a mail saying order has been shipped and they completed the order status. (I donno to whom they delivered eventhough courier service website saying that order status is "In Transit").

Below are the two mail I got from them.

"Customer Support, Jun 05 06:39 pm (IST):
Thank you for contacting us.
We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. Our courier partner tried delivering your order at your address but could not do so. The order is returning back to us. However the product has not been received by us so once we receive the product then only we will be able to proceed further. Till the time kindly cooperate with us.
Please respond to this email (without changing the subject line) if you need any additional support.
Aanand
s::s

"Hello BalaKrishna ,

This email is to confirm that status of your Order #3490579 has been changed to Complete.
"

I don't know what to say about this game. And today I have raised a complaint (ref No: 300759) regarding this and here is another game from them saying, in their computer courier status is showing as completed (Here is the biggest comedy, because courier service website showing the status as "Delivered - Returned to the Consignor") and asking me to wait for 7 days. I don't know how many more days I have to wait may be my grand children will get the item after 50-60 years.

I need to know few things here.

1. How could you send money to the vendor with out order not recived by respective person.
2. Why are you playing safe game by blaming courier service when you don't have ability to handle them
3. Give me exact time line when I can expect item or refund.
juhi khan

Defected Order

Order no-3945075 (hair dryer)

Kindly go through mails i have mailed Shopclues regarding replacement but still no revert from their side.

Still waiting for revert from your side , Like this i can easily cross the 10 days SLA for Hassle Free return, please revert from your side what the issue in changing the item if the item is in defected condition or all return policies written by you is just for Notes not for implementation.

Kindly arrange the replacement of item i have already communicated with your customer care but no one is co-ordinating , you are forcing me to escalate the issue to higher level .

Aspecting positive reply from your side.

Juhi Khan

On 6/7/13, ShopClues.com <[email protected]> wrote:
> ##- Please type your reply above this line -##
> order no-3945075 (hair dryer)
> Hello,
> Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.
> Your request has been logged with ticket number 295542, please use the same
> email for further communication. We try our best to get back to you within 2
> working days.
> Team ShopClues.
> ----------------------------------------------
> Juhi Khan, Jun 07 01:08 pm (IST)
> Dear Sir/Madam,
> I have ordered a hair dryer from shopclues. I
> have an issue with it, I am unable to fit the styling nozzle with the
> dryer as it is separate from the dryer but when i ordered it, the
> nozzle was already fixed in the dryer in pictures but i did not get
> the product like pictures.
> Kindly resolve my issue ASAP. PFA
> Thanks & Regards
> JUHI KHAN
> 09532452793
> Attachment(s):
> Photo-0530.jpg -
> https://shopcluescom.zendesk.com/attachments/token/ctbotcryxs6r6y0/?name=Photo-0530.jpg
> Photo-0531.jpg -
> https://shopcluescom.zendesk.com/attachments/token/qpvjorapjpvmdvf/?name=Photo-0531.jpg
> Photo-0532.jpg -
> https://shopcluescom.zendesk.com/attachments/token/1tj9thyk9zutoz9/?name=Photo-0532.jpg
> --------------------------------
> This email is a service from ShopClues.com
Aayush123

return of product

This is reference of order no. 4011481. I regret to say that shopclues support forum is not helping me out in return of USB vaccum cleaner delivered to me by them. I have been calling them and have wasted somewhat around 60-70 rupees in just talking to them but they are not even ready to talk. Moreover I have been trying to contact them through maio [email protected] but again there is a mail coming to me that the recipent does not exist. Somebody please tell me what to do since it was my first time shopping through shopclues. I have never ever experienced such kind of carelessness from any other online shopping site like flipkart homeshop18 or snapdeal for that matter.
Someone kindly suggest me a way out else I will be having no other option but to head towards consumer court.
hivardhan

Order Issue

I had ordered 4GB scan disk memory card on may 26 2013 as COD.....I sent 4 mails regarding to complaint about the order to the customer support ...No one respond to my mails....My order number is 3826689.... Till now i did not get details about the shipment details...send my order as soon as possible
bsvrkumar

Break of Return Policy Agreement

Order No. 3271162
SHOPCLUES.COM

I have bought a mobile in shopclues and has been received after 1 week but it was a wrong product sent by the seller. I informed to customer service and they have arranged the return policy agreement, later they have not responding to my phone calls and emails. It has been already 1 month I have given the complaint. They totally avoiding the return policy rules. So please take a necessary action against my complaint.

Thanks and Rrgards,
rinku budakoti

order issue

i have placed an order for mug and deodrant with order number 4019429 and 4019431 from shopclues.com.but it has not yet delivered.the product was ordered on 2nd may,2013.it has been written on website that the product will be delivered in 3-5days.so please inform me on pone or via e mail that whether the product will be delivered or not and when will reach me

rinku

Regarding order 3746515

Dear Amit,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Hope you have received a call from us and satisfied with the offered resolution.

chanchu

Order# 3948923 and 3951483

I am totally unsatisfied with the shop clues service.

I ordered two Beats Audio Head Phones on date 01/06/2013. and still status is not clear and I didn't get any update. Will you let me know when I will get my ordered products.

Jun 6, 2013

Regarding Order 3190029

Dear Manohara,

We are extremely regretful for the inconvenience caused to you against your order 3190029. The same has been received at our end. As per your request, a new order with 4102719 Order ID has been created for re-shipment. We are arranging an urgent shipment of the subjected order and you will be notified about the shipping details via mail.

Jun 6, 2013

Regarding Order 3327443

Dear Uma,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have arranged the pick-up of the received product (Order Id 3327443) through India On Time Courier Service. The courier person will reach at the mentioned shipping address soon and you must have received updates informing the same via mail.

khurana76

Oredr issues: 3746515

I am fighting on refund of poor and garbage kind of product sold at shopclues...
Which are biggest liar when they posta 10 day erturn gurantee and buyr protection..
I happened to see this websitea and these days they always get your email ids for promotions..
Personally I feel that for online shipping you need a trustworthy merchant who protect customers like ebay which have a proper customer care, flipkart, my experience with myntra is also very good..

But this experience with shopclues was pathetic..if the product is having some probelme, you do not like the product…they will ask you to contact the merchant..

Pleae see the email which I got from shop clues when I complained about the product..
“ShopClues Support, May 27 05:44 pm (IST):
Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.
As per the merchant, the product being delivered is same as it is mentioned on the website and 100% genuine. Please note that your product is covered under manufacturer warranty so if you have any issues with the product, you can contact the manufacturer service center. The list of service center is published on the product or on their website.
In any other issues, feel free to contact us !.

Ankush
Team ShopClues

Shopclues treat merchant more important than the customer..
I never had these kinds of problems with flipkart and ebay..and homeshop18..and other reputed sites..

Shopclues which ahs low sales and poor margin often take junk or refurbished stuff to sell cheap deals and then cannot protect customer rights…becase they alreafy have earned money by fooling customers..

I work for reputed company and have been doing online shopping since last 3 years and I do online shoppinga lot…My advice is if you do not want to be cheate with deals on shopclues…nevr ever shop with shopclues..
- They will not protect customer..
- Poor support..(they will give yo false assurances like ..we will resolve in 48 hours etc…bit it has been 2 weeks and no action taken so far…I also spoke to their floor supervisor jasbir singh and one customer suppors like ritika add ankush…but no help..
- - there is no benefit calling then again and again because you just waste the time..as shopclues will not take any action..
Just don’t look at short term profit on deals from shopclues…they are basically frauds..and my purchasing from them we give them a lot of encouragement…
Just add the shopclues to yoru spam and never shop from them…
This is my purpose of sharing my poor experience and helping other people..and shoppers..
Also logged complaint at Core Centre as below
Manohara_HV

order #3190029

I am totally unsatisfied with the shop clues service.

Case1: I had ordered for "Pulse Wave Monitor Stethoscope with Niscomed LCD B.P. Apparatus (PW-216)" through ShopClues online. I had received the product on -time.
My issue now is regarding the product workability. The apparatus is not showing the reading properly. Though we pump the air with tighten knob, the reading is showinh "0' only. Please guide is any chance to replace or servicing the product.

ShopClues Support, May 12 08:56 am (IST):
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are arranging pickup for your product for replace and within next 24-hours communication will be sent to our courier partner for doing the pick-up from your place( shipping address of the order). Usually the pick-up happens in 6-7 business days but at time it might take more due to pick-up location and courier availability. However, the courier will contact you before doing the pick-up.
Also, we request you to kindly mentioned our return address on the parcel which is mentioned below and handover to our courier partner.
Clues Network (P) Limited
Plot Number- 648, Bijwasan,
New Delhi - 110061
Phone: 011 – 28063316 – 15
Thanks for your patience.
Shikha
ShopClues Support.
s::s

Case2: Since I was not been intimidated by you the way I need to pack for reverse
logistics, I had sent the product as it is in the box ..
Please keep me update the next process. .

ShopClues, May 16 09:06 pm (IST):
We would like to inform you that once product receive at our warehouse we will be able to proceed further.

But there after there is no response from the ShopClues customer care.

Please reply me or let me know what next do i need to take in order to get my product back
SaranP

Jun 5, 2013

Shopclues- Wrong product delivered and worst customer care responses (Order 3327443)

The order was made on May 7th and after 20 days of follow up with the customer care people, they delivered the wrong product on 23rd May.
Again I have been calling them so many times and asked to process for replacement.
Also the customer support is the worst I have experienced. Everyone whom i talked, including the floor manager seemed to be rude and non-commitant.
I ordered for a health product which was required immediately and we are having so much trouble following up for our delivery.
I have also mailed several times with no proper response and everytime I call, I have to be on call queue for atleast 10 mins. Its all waste of time and money.
Till now the issue is not resolved and I think the only way to go about it is through consumer complaint which im planning to do soon.
Overall it has been a very bad shopping experience with ShopClues.
dharma4u

Reg 3327443

There is no proper response.. Discussed with my colleagues and planning to go for the Consumer court
dharma4u

Reg 3327443

Still my issue is not resolved.

One Month is completed. I have all call logs and mail chains. If you are not able to solve i will take this matter to legal side.

I am totally fed up on this.

UMA

ShopClues Support, Jun 03 05:37 pm (IST):
Hello Uma,
Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are arranging pickup for your product for return and within next 24-hours communication will be sent to our courier partner for doing the pick-up from your place( shipping address of the order). Usually the pick-up happens in 6-7 business days but at time it might take more due to pick-up location and courier availability. However, the courier will contact you before doing the pick-up.
Clues Network (P) Limited
Plot Number- 648, Bijwasan,
New Delhi - 110061
Phone: 011 – 28063316 – 15
Thanks for your patience.
ShopClues Support.

Uma, May 27 11:39 am (IST):
No one has come yet to replace the product. The product was ordered on 7th
May, and inspite of continuous follow-up, still the issue is not resolved.
Request you to give a proper update and replace the product within 2 days
from today.
Else let me know how do I escalate to the next level.
Saranya

ShopClues Support, May 23 03:22 pm (IST):
Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.
Your request has been forwarded to the merchant. We try our best to get a resolution from the merchant within 3-4 working days.
Please note that some times our response may get delayed due to the nature of the issue or availability of the merchant. In any case we try to expedite and ensure that your interest is protected. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Pooja - Team ShopClues

Uma, May 22 03:36 pm (IST):
I have placed an order with order no. 3327443 on 07 May 2013.
However, the order got deliverd to me today only (22 May 2013).
In spite of the inconvenience caused due to late shipping, *"the product
delived is not the same as I ordered."*
I have made an order for "Onetouch Ultra Blood Glucose monitor" and have
paid for the same. But the order delivered was of "Onetouch Select Simple".
Request you to please pick up this product from our address and replace
with the correct product as soon as possible.
I have attached the images of the bill and the product delived with this
mail. Please check the attachments.
Thanks and Regards,

Message-Id:HG7K9AVK_51ac86fbd8663_6eec52a06c12286970_sprut

Jun 4, 2013

Regarding 3378539

Dear Sumit Saxena,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The refund against your order 3378539 has been initiated from our end and you will be soon notified regarding the same via mail.

sumitsaxena

Jun 4, 2013

Poor Service

I am totally unsatisfied with the shop clues customer care service, and now going to broadcast their poor responses to social media sites (like facebook, twitter etc) so that the people know reality about them. I ordered a product (ID: 3378539) on 11 May but still it is in processing stage, calling the Customer care executives 10 times from last two weeks they keep saying that the order has been cancelled and my amount and clues bugs will be refunded in 1- 2 days. Need very quick resolution on this.

Jun 3, 2013

Return to origin-3624233

As I am totally frustrated with shopclues. I am calling to shopclues daily since 7 days regularly, and you just say the same thing that product is not return back so wait for that.
I think that, may be it is my last order with shopclues.
As I bought my product on 19th may but till now I am not able to get it. Also you have not given me any satisfactory answer till now.
I called you to your support yesterday, and he insured me that my problem will resolve tomorrow(3rd june) and I will get a call from shopclues regarding the confirmation of solution. But till now I didnt get any call.
You also provided me my complain number 279555.

So please let me know the current status and also the thing that, Are you able to deliver it or not?
arabindaN

May 31, 2013

Duplicate product being sold, pathetic response from customer care! Order:3707847

I had ordered a wildcraft duffle bag. Just received the product today.

They have delivered me fake product!

1. I checked online and at a wildcraft store, could find a similar product.
2. The product quality is way below par to be a wildcraft one.
3. During my email communication seller also mentioned it only carries one
month vendor warranty where as if you buy a genuine wildcraft product from
anywhere you get a 5 yrs warranty.

Attached below my communication with the seller.

Subject :Arabinda has contacted you about Warranty Wildcraft Duffle Bag
(Additional Rs 100 off see Description).
Product name :Wildcraft Duffle Bag (Additional Rs 100 off see
Description)<https://secure.shopclues.com/wildcraft-duffle-bag.html>
Reason for Contact :Warranty
Does it carry manufacturer warrenty?
UnbeatableSales <https://secure.shopclues.com/unbeatablesales.html> Hello
sir, It comes with 1-month vendor warranty,Manufacturer's warranty is not
available on this item. Note:The product is brand new & 100% genuine. Thank
you. Regards, Unbeatablesales .
23-May-2013 12:33 PM
Arabinda Nayak I have serious doubt about the genuineness of the product.
Its not an electronic or imported item that it wont carry company warranty.
If i find the product to be duplicate, i will promptly return it and
request shopclues to block your store.
25-May-2013 12:29 PM
UnbeatableSales <https://secure.shopclues.com/unbeatablesales.html> Hi sir,
we have sold many bags to many valuable customers there is no issue
regarding the product, if you find product is a duplicate one, you can
return it, and do as u wish. Regards, Unbeatablesales