Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

Regarding 2641350

Dear Vikas,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in response to the received product (Order ID - 2641350). The quality of any product can't be rationally measured. However, the product sent to you is at par with the market standards. We are sorry again but we would not be able to refund or replace this order.

Regarding 2969452

Dear Sandeep,

We regret the dissatisfaction caused to you in response to the received product (Order 2969452). As per our records, the same has been completed with the return pick-up and we have also initiated the complete refund against your order.

Regarding order 3219848

Dear Sanjay,

As per our records, your order 3219848 has been delivered at your doorstep. Kindly confirm if there is any discrepancy in the same.

Regarding Order 3700147

Dear Rahul,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier service and arranging the urgent delivery of your order 3700147. You will be updated soon.

pavanik

May 28, 2013

Order status was complete but i did not received my order

I ordered Adidas Cotton Sports Socks Pairs of 3 on April 9th. They delivered through Indiaontime courier.
Till now i did not received my product.
On shopclues site the order status was complete. With out delivering the order how can they put the status as complete?
I checked with courier, they are telling product went to Bangalore. The destination address was Hyderabad, but why it went to Bangalore?
I told the story to shopclues also, still they are responding.
Totally customer support was negligible in shopclues site.
Rahul Srivastava

May 27, 2013

order showing shipped but courier company saying it is not shipped

hi, i have a order 3700147 which is showing shipped with tracking no DSC0036788 but the courier company is telling the order is not being shipped. Kindly ship the order or refund the money cause its more than 5 days now i have to wait for the order
Nitin Verma

May 18, 2013

Shop clues: not replacing the defected product

i have purchased one mobile but it is having one defect that we could not able to hear anybodies voice" so this is the internal issue/defect in the phone & it should be replaced immediately as this is within 10 days refund policy..... company is claiming that if the product is having manufacture defect it will be replace within 10 days but when i ask them to replace my phone they are giving false excuses & telling me to visit service centre of philips which are very rare in city like delhi also..... but the question is why should i go to service centre? if my product is under 10 days return policy. my order no. was 2960742 & i have received this product on 15/4/2013, product name was "Philips E122 Dual SIM Mobile Phone ( Black )" & i want to replace this product as soon as possible. my request id/ticket no is 230247(registered online) & 230260(registered through cust care) Also i am trying to get the bill of this mobile from last 15 days but their customer care is not responding even after 4-5 reminders
sanjay kumar verma

May 10, 2013

order no 3219848 is not received

my order no 3219848 is not received till date. please arrange to deliver today my order no. 3219848 to my address : near alfa sec. school., sanjay nagar gali no. 2 kota jn. rajasthan.

thanks regards

sanjay kumar veram
Harikrishnan

May 2, 2013

Dameged ...

I have Ordered a product From Shopclues.com(Order No : 3126355)i am already registered a complaint on 26 April 2013...after 48 Hours there is no response from shopclues . i have spend 70 to 80Rs for calling Customer Care....But Product Price is 300....Shopclues is a worst customercare service...Tottaly Waste...
rupak1234

Apr 22, 2013

Wrong size

I ordered a number 9 shoe from shopclue. When I found the product it was lebeled as 9 but was not fiiting to my feet.

They lebeled wrongly just to sell may be becuse they didn't have the correct size at stock.

When I asked for a replacement they denied. I required to exchange and even I told I will bear the shipping cost ( to and fro)..still they didn't response.

I just wasted my money ... My shoe is unused now.. I spoiled Rs..2395/-..

Please friend never ever....ever... buy from them anything...my request..
RajN

Apr 19, 2013

Order Not delivered but staus showing delivered ( Irresponsible behavior from ShopClues)

I have ordered a Nokia Mobile 206 on 27-March-2013 at shopclues.com. Already I have paid the amount. Till date the product is not delivered to me. The shipping agency BLUEDART (Tracking AWB no 43517745423) updated like shipment delivered but i didn't get the product. I contacted with BLUEDART and clearly mentioned the problem , but no proper response from their side. Then i keep on calling shopclues Customer Service Personel and every time they will tell within 48hrs we will resolve , but it's almost 20days over . I did communicated through e-Mail and Phone and also raised complaints 3 times . Every Time they said apologies and need 48hrs of time. I am really irritated and mentally distrubed due to their non-professional and careless attitude towards me while I was asking for a solution since 1st April 2013 and also no proper update from shopclues.com on any mode to me. Since I am unable to trace any concerned top authority of the shopclues.com except customer service, I request you to kindly help me so that I can get my money refund. Disputed Amount: 3235
gsharanya2

Apr 17, 2013

Shopclues -terrible service and cheating

I had placed an order for a belt on the 17th of march .on the 31st of march i received a wallet instead. the product was paid for by credit card. i called several times ,with great difficulty to get through to support personnel and have sent more than 10 emails including photos of the wrong product and tried to initiate a product return and refund. i have only received replies promising results within 48 hours to each of these. i am terribly disappointed with the service of shopclues. they ought to compensate not just the product but also my time ,effort and phone bills which turn out to be a considerable amount. Such cheating should not be permitted and i would suggest it best to stay away from the site itself.
sandybuddy

Apr 17, 2013

Pirated product received for Order no 2969452

I ordered a Resident Evil 6 game through this order and what I got was a set of pirated DVDs of the game. I filed a complaint on phone (# 214358) and was told that I would be contacted within 48 hours.

Till date there has not been any response and when I called the customer support I waited more than 30 min TWICE before I got disconnected. even for online chat I am a number 44.

The third time I was able to connect, I was told that I was supposed to send photographs of the product.

I am a regular online shopper and this is the worst experience I had in last 6 years. I would recommend everyone to stay away from this site.
Gautam Majumdar

Apr 16, 2013

Defective Product

I ordered a cover for a Samsung phone. The cover, (which arrived very late compared to reputable sites like flipkart, jabong etc) did not fit so we took it to a Samsung showroom. I was advised by Samsung the product was defective. I went to customer support and said I wanted to return the product and wanted a refund. I was asked to send a photo of the product. A strange request as no other online site has this requirement. In any case I sent a photo. I was then told to contact the merchant direct and a number was provided. Whenever I called the number there was no answer. I wonder why they or the merchant did not call me instead as they had my number. Since then no answer to my email follow ups.

This is a completely misleading and fraudulent site and should be shut down immediately.

Apr 15, 2013

Shiitiest service by Shopclues

Shopclues had to ship my order to noida from Gurgaon. After 7 days i still dont see any progress. Trying to talk to customer care but they are too busy with their girlfrnds. For last 3 days i have been in waiting queue even for 30 mins. Such a pathetic online service. I dont think any site or corporation could be more dumb or pathetic than this. I so regret to deal with Shopclues. They are nowhere near flipkart likes. Pathetic is the word for shopclues. Most pathetic service ever.

Apr 15, 2013

Regarding Delivery

Dear Ruban,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share or mail your Order ID at [email protected] for earliest resolution from us.

ruban2189

Apr 14, 2013

Fuckers shopclues

I didnt received my orders(3 products ) yet. really i hate u shopclues. hereafter i wont get any products from u. flipkart, jabong,etc are best best online sites. u r fuckers and waste. .
sakiv

Mar 18, 2013

Order is not replaced

I ordered Shoes from Shopclue.com. Order: 2641350, 3scape Brown Loafers
I ordered fpr 8# shoes and they did fraud to me. They sent me 9# shoe but they paste 8# label on it. The shoes they have delivered to me is so loose to me. Its not 8#. I know my shoe size is 8#. But there shoes is not 8#.

Shopclue is the fraud online shopping. Never buy anything from shopclue.com

They are new to this profession. I would suggest my friends that please never buy anything from this fraud site.

Vikas

Shopclue is the fraud online shopping. Never buy anything from shopclue.com

Vikas
mandyrana

Mar 13, 2013

Poor quality product- Never buy from them

I ordered 1 pair of leggings and I received a very poor quality product. I initiated return request but they declined my return request without any reason. When I tried to call them, it keeps on saying my call in in queue and I am first in queue but no one pics up even after 15 mins in queue. My order no is 2651156

Feb 28, 2013

Regarding Order ID 2368817

Dear Praveen,

Hope you have received a call from us. We are working on your concern (Order ID-2368817) and shall share the updates with you soon.

Praveen_1221

Feb 22, 2013

Dafect Product and Altered my review of the product

ShopClues website is completely fraud company( Read below for reasons ) , it selling damaged/defected products.

1. I ordered Kolorfish Notebook sleeve from shopclues which is delivered after 8 working days and the product looks good but the smell coming from it is unbearable. The worst old used lorry tyres kind of smell.
2. I thought it may be fault of some merchange from delhi - and stated product return procedure on 11th Feb 2013.
3. I wrote a review for that product on ShopClues.com, Very surprisingly my review on the website after 7 days and altered alot. Please check the review here http://www.shopclues.com/kolorfish-notebook-sleeve-20-for-14.1.html (Praveen review). They altered and confused next visitors upto a level that the bad odor may generated from laptop itself. They didnt published my complete review and i am not exceed that text limit also. I wrote specifically that "I stopped using sleeve because my laptop may get damaged with effects of the bad odor sleeve and my laptop already started smelling little bit after 1 hour of use". Please compare the review now.
4. No word from ShopClues till today(22 Feb 2013) to return the product, i dont want to waste my valuable time making calls to them.

First i thought it is mistake of Some merchant in delhi, but that is not correct after reading the altered review i came to a conclusion that ShopClues using unethical procedures to get huge margin on selling defetive products.
ShopClues is very frud company and people be careful. I think i'm still lucky that i didnt ordered Laptop hard disk from ShopClues.

Praveen
Order Id - 2368817
Return Id - 9266
Saurabh Maurya

Feb 13, 2013

Fake

Generally i dont write review .. but shopclues has disappointed me too much .. I orderd a valentine cushion for my sweethrt .. I was not provided with any email with the details whether i have ordered any product or not...i have to call many time to get the tracking no...Finally when I got tracking no ,I cheched and found the product was still lying in warehouse...then i again called and asked them status of my product ..they took 11 days to deliver it (that too in bangalore.. think how much time they will take to deliver in small cities) packaging was not good and the product was also defected...
In future i will never order anything from shopclues...
The Great Complainer

Feb 8, 2013

United Strategic Alliance Sid Tarrant

WOW
BRAJESH3897

Jan 25, 2013

SHOPCLUES.COM FRAUD WEBSITE

THIS WEBSITE IS ONE OF THE MOST FRAUD WEBSITE. MY CASE IS THAT I BUY INDUCTION STOVE FROM SHOPCLUES.COM WEBSITE THAT TIME IT WAS SHOWING IN ORDER THEN I PLACE ORDER WITH CC PAYMENT BUT AFTER FEW DAYS THEY MAIL ME THAT SELLER DO NOT HAVE PRODUCT SO HE IS REFUNDING YOUR AMOUNT BUT IT HAS MORE THAN 1 MONTH I DID NOT RECEIVE MY AMOUNT. MAIL TRAIL IS RUNNING FROM MORE THAN 1 MONTH AND I TRIED CUSTOMER SUPPORT THIS IS NOW WORST THING I FACED THEY DO NOT GIVING ME EXACT REPLY THEY ARE TELLING ME WE HAVE FORWARED YOUR REQUEST WE WILL RESPOND YOU VERY SOON.
EVEN THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOLL FREE NUMBER
LONG CUSTOMER WAITING
NOBODY PICKUP THE PHONE
IF YOU WILL ASK THE COMPANY ADDRESS THEN THEY DO NOT TELL YOU

SO FRIENDS YOU CAN THINK ABOUT THIS SHOULD YOU BUY PRODUCT FROM HERE OR NOT.

THIS CASE HAPPEN WITH ME 21ST DEC 2012 NOW 25 JAN 2013.