Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

jerk

Dec 10, 2012

Wrong product delivered

i ordered a product(mobile) in shopclues & paid ,my ordered was booked but i received a product(mobile) with same brand name but different model number ,this model number what i have received is less price but i paid for the model which i was booked.I contacted them in different ways but no response from their side.
rishirenjith

Nov 29, 2012

Unprofessional behavior from shopclues while trying to return a wrong product

I ordered a sweatshirt from shopclues (1882519). Upon receiving the product, the wrong size was shipped to me (I ordered a L and they shipped me an M). Now the website claims to have a hassle free 10 day return policy which is nothing but a big fat lie!
First I logged in to my account in shopclues and clicked on return product. It promptly generated a return request ID 4936 and tells me that the status of the request is (1.Requested). After a couple of days, when nothing happened I decided to call up the customer care. This is when the fun part starts. First of all, they do not have a toll free number for customer care, and expect customers to spend money talking to them. After waiting for half an hour in line, I got connected to a lady, who did not know how to speak in English. After giving my return request number, she said that they do not have any record of it and I am supposed to take a photo of the product and send it to them as proof! So, I took a photo and emailed it to [email protected] and the email bounced back instantly! It said Quota exceeded (mailbox for user is full). Then I copied the text in my bounced email and pasted in the shopclues.com website contact customer section. Still complete silence from them. So, after waiting for a day, I again called their customer care and got connected to a non-English speaking guy. Now this guy says that they got my message from the website, but can't do anything until they receive a photo! And upon asking what I should expect when they receive my email, he just hung up the phone on me!!
After repeated attempts, I have finally managed to get the email with photo delivered to [email protected] without bouncing and got a ticket number 95316. Keeping my fingers crossed now.

All these trouble for returning a product? There are other more professional guys doing the same business and I am sure I will not use shopclues.com, neither would I recommend this site to anyone. I am un-subscribing to all emails from shopclues. Thumbs down.
skavig

Nov 12, 2012

Order Not delivered

I ordered a Innovative dough maker from shopclues.com on Oct 19th with order ID #1727141.
My order status still showing in process and
I tried contacting shopclues site. But they are not responding to my emails and call. I want to cancel the order and refund the money.please help me

Kavita
lokeshgeneral

Nov 8, 2012

Refund not received

I tried to place an order on Shopclues.com but transaction got failed and amount is deducted from my account. Order details:

Order: 1710007
Date: 18 Oct 2012, 01:51 PM
Status: Checkout Incomplete

I log a support ticket from shopclues portal on 29 Oct 2012 also wrote emails to them but to response from their side.

I suggest all buyers try to place order through COD mode only. I think it is also Shopclues source of income : not refunding the money.
garimavarshney13

Nov 5, 2012

Not received my product order number 1751531

My order number is 1751531.
I ordered 1 bedsheet from cracker deals.Till now i haven't receive my Bedsheet.When i call customer care nobody is picking my call.
I emailed him 5-6 times but not received proper reply.I told him to refund my money through email ,then there is no reply from their side.
I advice everybody that not no shop from shopclues as its a fraud website.

@shopclues: if you are able to see this message ,then kindly call me and tell me when should i got my refund.

Garima
9920883772
sneh.gpt

Oct 29, 2012

Product not delivered

My order number is 1738426.
Its been in "processing" state from last monday. I have sent the mail to your customer care but no response also customer care call is not getting connected.

Can anybody from shopclues respond on this?
piyush a rana

Oct 21, 2012

damajed delivery product

I piyush a rana purchase of taracome lofty TZ300 tablet @ 17-10-2012. my order no. is 1704909. Yesterday 20-10-2012 afternoon 2pm -3pm between i received shopclues parsel of blue dart tracking no. 43939542581. then i open the tablet & read book . next day i charging tablet start one scratch line on tablet screen that means demaged peace. this is my complain. please accept it & possative solution. thank you....
ryan123

Oct 13, 2012

Product Not delivered in time

I had ordered e-table from shopclues.com and had done online payment successfully. It is mentioned on website (www.shopclues.com) that product will be delivered in 3-5 business days. But I had to wait more than 12 days for delivery of product. Their customer support was not responding in good manner. They talk very rudely and talk lies with customer. They do not delivered product as promised on their website. Quality of products is also very poor. So I will strongly recommend to not buy anything from shopclues.com
devvfata1ity

Oct 3, 2012

Product not shipped/ Amount Debited

HI

I am Debaditya Barua. I had ordered FIFA 13 (PC) on 27.09.2012 and made a payment of INR 1349. However even after more than five days, they are yet to dispatch the product. They claim to ship products within 48 hrs of placing an order. I have repeatedly tried to contact them, but their IVR system always puts me on hold for 5-10 mins and then automatically disconnects the call. I have even tried mailing them but have not received any reply from their end. I am sure now that SHOPCLUES.COM is a fraudulent portal and want to bring them to task. Plz advice as to how may I raise a complaint against them in the consumer court/forum. I know the amount is not a very significant amount but I want to resolve this case as a matter of principle.

The details are as follows:

Order NO: 1617383
Product : FIFA 13 PC

Debaditya
karams1234

Oct 1, 2012

shopclues a great fraud Asss holles

Hi Shopclues great customers,

guys if you are going to order things in shop clues thinking that you getting 10 rs lesser than flipkart or amazon then you are the biggest asss holes, junks, bastards, stupids, crazy idiots, one who is fuucking their own dick. really this company is a piece of shitttttt and really they are cheating guys like anything. This guys are one hell of mother fuckers who will not ship the products.

I have been a great customer of ordering online, I will do purchase like a crazy idiot... but first time i thought that i should not order from shop clues,,, and they are stupids.

An Ass hole who ordered things from Shop Clues. A Fuckking idiot.... An Idiot
jignesh123

Sep 28, 2012

Shopclues is fraud website

hi,
I am having trouble with one of my orders placed in shopclues (order no 1438364)

The microwave oven arrived damaged from courier and I refused to accept and didnt sign it. (No thermacol packaging was done by them also)

I asked shopclues for refund. It has been more than 50 days now and still they havent provided refund everytime saying that they will provide refund once the item reaches back their warehouse.

It is their duty to follow up with their logistics partner and get their parcel if undelivered.

Be careful with this shopclues site my friends if u r ever stuck with a refund situation!!!!! Around Rs.3500 is stuck with them now for more than 50 days!!!!!
ArpitaSaha

Sep 10, 2012

Non-functional speakers delivered by Shopclues.com

I had ordered a Beetel Mini Boom Portable Speaker (Red) from Shopclues.com on 3rd September, 2012. The item was delivered at my doorstep on 9th September, 2012 at 2:10 p.m. The item is not a red but a black mini speaker, which is truly the least of my concerns. The issue of concern is that the speaker is not working from the very first instance I tried to plug and play it.

I immediately lodged a complaint with Shopclues.com via e-mail seeking replacement of the product, however, even after 24 hours, there has been no revert from their side. I have tried making phone calls, however, all of them went unattended.

Order # 1505557
Vinay Sarda

Sep 8, 2012

No information of the shipment

My order id is -: 1505026
I had ordered a zte datacard on 3rd september, and i hadn't got any information about it....
mahendra86

Sep 6, 2012

amount is deducted but order not booked

I ordered the product on shopclues.com of amount 1549/-by using sbi debit card.
amount is deducted from my sbi account but order not booked, they showing me that check out incomplete in order history.
i called many times to the shopclues.com customer care but they are keeping me in hold everytime and cutts the call .
this happened with me 10-15 times.
no chat service is working and no response from e mail.

i am confused what i will do?
please confirm me where the my money goes?
prkrish12

Aug 1, 2012

wrong product delivered

#1360635
I received iball presentation 2.4ghz cordless instead of iball presenter cordless with trackball.

I had ordered this product:

but received this:

I am assured everyday for the last one week that the complaint is being looked into, nothing else is done.
kindly arrange replacement at the earliest
avisp

Jul 22, 2012

Repalcement of fualty product

I have ordered one Aakash tablet from Shopclues . I have received it in unsealed condition.also without warranty card and welcome card. I had spoke with the sales executive they Said that you have to speak with datawind person.
When i called him he said that you have to speak with Shopclues executive.
Kindly look in this

Jun 22, 2012

Product not delivered

I pursase a tablet from http://shopclues.com/ on 9/06/2012 by COD but we still wait for it shopclues consumer exicutive say you recived it within 2-3 days but he can't send it he promise his web site that your order send within 48 hours but i donot get it
MY Bill

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010
gunja

May 3, 2012

wrong product delivered

i have ordered for 3 pc of parker pen as ( ShopClues.com 3Pc Parker Pen worth Rs375 for Rs91) with shipping charge extra but i received only i Pc at @ 130. the order was cash on delivery. plz suggest what to do?
ShopClues

Apr 18, 2012

Hi Sabaedge,

You have been refunded for your order #996579. The refund amount generally shows up after approximately 48-hrs in your bank statement. You have been sent a mail on your registered email ID as well. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We appreciate the feedback and constantly work on improving our services for you.

ShopClues Support

Apr 16, 2012

Product not delivered

I ordered a pen drive from shopclues.com on march 25th with order ID #996579. I got a mail on March 27th that my order is shipped and will get the pen drive in 3-5 days. Till now i have not got anything. I contacted the courier service(First flight courier), they said the parcel is missing and will report the same to the sender. I tried contacting shopclues site to apply for a refund. But they are not responding to my emails and call. I want to cancel the order and refund the money. Someone please help on this.

thanks,