Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

mitendra yadav

Oct 16, 2016

my order of stylox jeans quality is too poor

my order no.100707526 ha too poor quality and also two are damaged.so i want to return this.
please accept this.

My order no 100479099 remote jcb 2 qty pec JCB and JCB remote damage

Oct 13, 2016

Bhopal

M/S SHOPCLUES

PLEASE SEE THE MESSAGE BELOW, WHICH HAS BEEN ALREADY E-MAILED TO ‘[email protected]’.
COMPOSITION BELOW, IS SELF EXPLANATORY.
I AM FEELING BADLY INCONVENIENCED DUE TO YOUR HANDING OVER TO COURIER SERVICE WHICH HAS NO OFFICE AT BHOPAL.

XPRESSBEES COURIER COMPANY IS FAKE.

PLEASE TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION TO DELIVER MY CONSIGNMENT OR IMMEDIATEY REFUND MY MONEY WITH COMPENSATION FOR THE HARASSMENT I HAVE FACED.

E-MAIL SENT TO XPRESSBEES CUSTOMERCARE AT 0930p.m. ON 13 OCTOBER 2016.
1. As per e-mail dated 08 Oct ’16, M/s Shopclues had despatched my consignment No. 100387527, AWB No. 1229162175998, through Xpressbees Courier service.
2. On 12 Oct ’16, Xpressbees courier service sent me a text message upon my registered mobile No. 8889901888 that the consignment was out for delivery. I waited at home. Nobody came and nobody phoned.
3. On 13 Oct ’16, I saw a Xpressbees message sent at 0705a.m. on my registered mobile phone No. 8889901888 that since “You requested for future delivery, will reattempt in next 24-48 hours”.
4. The above statement was fundamentally counterfeit. Nobody had come or nobody had phoned.
5. I checked internet and found that Xpressbees courier service has no office at Bhopal.
6. At 0954a.m. on 13 Oct ’16, I therefore phoned Xpressbees customer service No. 020-49116100. Name of the responding person was Mr Sachin.
7. Sachin was absolutely clueless. While agreeing that Xpressbees had no office at Bhopal, he could not say as to which courier service in turn should be contacted to obtain the article.
8. It was very intriguing to note that M/s Shopclues had handed over to courier service without checking that they had no outlet at Bhopal. In fact I found on internet that many customers had faced this problem from M/s Shopclues, but M/s Shopclues had taken no corrective action.
9. Nevertheless, Sachin promised that he would take suitable action and someone would deliver the article today. He asked me one more mobile number, so that the courier service could have two numbers to contact. I therefore got one more number viz; 8889941888, noted with Sachin.
10. At 0105p.m. on 13 Oct ’16, I got a text message upon my number 8889901888 that the person was out to deliver the article but again, whole day no one came.
11. It was extremely irritating when I found another message upon the same number at 0835p.m. saying that “mobile is unreachable”.
12. Please ask Xpressbees courier service to prove that they rang up both the given numbers (8889901888 and 8889941888) and both numbers had not responded. Please ask them to submit their call record of 13 Oct AN.
13. Now let me know that my consignment would be delivered on 14 Oct 2016,or you would still keep playing fake with me.

Oct 13, 2016

M/S SHOPCLUES

COMPOSITION BELOW, IS SELF EXPLANATORY.

XPRESSBEES COURIER COMPANY IS FAKE.

E-MAIL SENT TO XPRESSBEES CUSTOMERCARE AT 0930p.m. ON 13 OCTOBER 2016.
nitima

KOMAL
Md.Danish Abbas khan

Oct 12, 2016

replacement

Watch is second hand .I was no booked is model
prajakta n joshi

Oct 6, 2016

defective smartphone delivered

i received my order ( moto g 4th gen plus ) on saturday & it got switted off suddenly in half hour and never turned on . so i placed replacement request on monday . they said me to wait for 3 days . but its been 3 days they are not responding to my mails but telling me again & again to wait for 3 days .
please help me because i want new phone till 10th october ......(mere carieer ka sawal hai ) .....
please help me .

moto e 3g not working

dead moto e3g cellphone delivered
tpst

Sep 30, 2016

cheating order vs actual product

order by me for rs 99 -four sandow free size but not usable for 2 yrs children ,offers show rs 399 ,purchse in rs 99 .totally fraud.
kultar

Sep 30, 2016

ORDER NO 98928879

I paid for two wall climbing car to shop clue ,it was cod on cod basis through Bluedart courier 79049285464 , when I open the parcel it was only one car inside , than I contacted the consignor no 9930623007 , he said he will dispatch it and

The one car which I got is not working on wall , I need the second car and replacement for the one not working
savitha deopa

Sep 24, 2016

return/ exchange of product

I want to return/exchange my product because of its poor quality.I forgot the password of my account and i am unable to recover it because of which i am unable to return/exchange the product.
yogesh shivaji mhaishale

Sep 22, 2016

mobile phone replecement in the fast

dear sir/ mam the his mobile repalacememnt 98668104 Order mobile very problem

Order Date
Shipped
Status
Your order is in transit
What's this?On ScheduleConfirmedTue, 13 SepProcessingThu, 15 SepQuality CheckFri, 16 SepDispatchedFri, 16 SepDeliveredFri, 23 Sep
Products information

PRODUCT SELLING PRICE QUANTITY DISCOUNT SUBTOTAL
Letv Le 1s (Eco) 32GB - (6 Months Gadgetwood Warranty)
Code: 97007194
Options:Color: Gold
Price in Clues Bucks:8099
Merch Ref: sph13001
Rs.9,799 1 Rs.1,700 Rs.8,099

Payment method: Cash on Delivery (COD)
Coupon Code : SCFHH2ZW8
Customer Notes: -Subtotal :Rs.8,099Shipping Cost :Rs.64COD Processing Fee :Rs.29Total :Rs.8,192
Customer information
CONTACT INFORMATION
Email:[email protected]
BILLING ADDRESS

SHIPPING ADDRESS
Postal code:416410
Phone:+91-7249079191 , ############ plese contact me vrey bad condition mobile phone is very problem and hury to replce in my address the very fast
yogesh shivaji mhaishale

Status
Your order is in transit
Products information

PRODUCT SELLING PRICE QUANTITY DISCOUNT SUBTOTAL
Letv Le 1s (Eco) 32GB - (6 Months Gadgetwood Warranty)
Code: 97007194
Options:Color: Gold
Price in Clues Bucks:8099
Merch Ref: sph13001
Rs.9,799 1 Rs.1,700 Rs.8,099

Payment method: Cash on Delivery (COD)
Coupon Code : SCFHH2ZW8
Customer information
CONTACT INFORMATION
Email:[email protected]
BILLING ADDRESS

SHIPPING ADDRESS
Phone:+91-7249079191

Mail Delivery Subsystem 4:25 PM (38 minutes ago)
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: [email protected] T...

4:32 PM (31 minutes ago)

to Mail
sir his mobile problem any mobile very hot in charghing and use the very hot in the his mobile chargerd in and net use the very hot 4 hours in charghing & batrry problem the hury in the phone repalce in the my address

4:36 PM (26 minutes ago)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: yogesh mhaishale <[email protected]>

Phone:+91-7249079191 sir your custemer care nomber is the avilabale

Mail Delivery Subsystem 4:37 PM (26 minutes ago)
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=hX+...

4:40 PM (22 minutes ago)

to ShopClues.com

Mail Delivery Subsystem 4:41 PM (22 minutes ago)
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for t...

4:42 PM (20 minutes ago)

4:46 PM (16 minutes ago)

Order - 98633807

My order no. is Order - 98633807.I have requested for the return.I got an email asking about the reason.I replied to the mail but still no response for arranging its return.Please arrange for its return and reply to my emails.

I have requested for return but its not reflecting in return request tab. But I have proof(screenshot) of return request.

Thanks and regards,
Ram
jaiwanti

Sep 21, 2016

Damage Product and not return product

First of all i purchage dosa non stick tawa. It is damage product. 2. Three Pcs non stick cook ware set but i have received only dosa tawa but it is also damage. Third item is garlic Crusher i seen shopcluses site steel garlic set but he sent the plastic garlic set like a baby toy. Shopclues is pasing time. I have mail them many times for return and refund. They do not reply when they will return and refund my mony I am waiting till patience ends then after i will move to court justice with proof and claim of all loss and damages occurred due to frraudulent activities of shopclues.
Ajith ns

Sep 16, 2016

Wrong product with multiple Damages

Wrong product with multiple Damages recieved tried to return their product but none attended the customer care call Order ID:86036680 had similar issues with shopclues earlier .this is the worst experience.
Emmanuel T R

Sep 14, 2016

DOING FRAUD

MY ORDER NO IS 98483086. ONE OF THE EXECUTIVE HAVE REROUTED MY PRODUCT ON 12TH AND CAME BACK ON 13TH. I GOT A MESSAGE TODAY MORNING THAT IS ON 14/SEP/2016 AT 7:05 AM THAT THE PRODUCT IS OUT FOR DELIVERY AND TILL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR ORDER WILL BE RECEIVED YOU AFTER 15 DAYS . MAY I KNOW HOW MANY DAYS ITS TAKE COURIER FROM MUMBAI TO BANGALORE. IN THERE SITE THEY SHOW FAST DELIVERY. ALL FRAUD.WHEN I CALL THEM AGAIN THEY BLOCKED MY NUMBER .

SO PLEASE FRIEND DONT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM SHOP CLUES .AVOID THIS SITE THIS IS NOT A TRUSTED SITE

Sep 2, 2016

DOING FRAUD

MY ORDER NO IS 98108059 . THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR ORDER WILL RECEIVED YOU AFTER 15 DAYS . MAY I KNOW HOW MANY DAYS ITS TAKE COURIER FROM GURGAON TO KARNAL . THEN I HAVE CANCELLED THEY AGAIN TOLD ME THAT AFTER 15 DAYS THE MONEY WILL .RETURN WHO WILL ME INTEREST OF 15 DAYS . IN THERE SITE THEY SHOW FAST DELIVERY . ALL FRAUD .WHEN I CALL THEM AGAIN THEY BLOCKED MY NUMBER .

r,gunasekaran

Sep 2, 2016

spykeychain camera

i order for keychain spy camera.butis not working properlly.please change my product.thanking you
rajveer1

Sep 1, 2016

Not satisfied with the product & return reject

i have purchase 2 aeik m5 phone and phone is defective and network problem and i complained to shopclues and shopclues is ans note refund and not return

order id- 97479224
return id- 3086675
tanush kumar

Aug 31, 2016

Not satisfied with the product

I have taken a One Plus One product from shopclus. the phone which was delivered is not a good quality and rear camera has fulled with dust and i have sent a mail to your helpdesk also but there no response from the them. It shows how you guys handle the customer
I have sent a mail to take product back and refund the amount.
So kindly do the needful.

Sathish Bhat
ds krishna murthy

Aug 28, 2016

defective emergency light

Shop clues has cheated by sending a not working emergency light no response & not even to able to lodge a complaint through their site.
They are big cheaters please do not buy any thing from them bloody cheaters.
shiwani singhh

Aug 26, 2016

return rejection

product quality is not good. I want to return this Product but ShopClues has been reject my return request. order no 97472931 kindly help.
pramod1rgc

Aug 25, 2016

return battery

my battery is not work on properly. purchasing date is 11 july 2016 (shopclues.com)

my order num-95062289