Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

gbrao

Aug 25, 2016

Return of order

my name is gbrao i was ordered the three combo new branded shits but in this order there is no white shirt as shown of the order and quality is not good not satisfy the order so requested to return the order from me my details of the order no CIN391612 TRACKING ID ############ my address ins angre near rbi building sbs road mumbai 400001 mob 7303834830
Krishnaveni Morampudi

Aug 24, 2016

warranty pending

I ordered new AC daikin model from shopclues.In the shopclues website they are showing as low price for new models.They sent old model as well return service not avalible for my location.I compromised and installed the old model.Even they have not giving the 1 year warranty for the model.No response for long
They are cheating the customers...........
Be careful...Do not use shopclues..........................
Comment: I ordered DTF50QRV16 series,I received FTF 50RRV161.Installation engineer also confirmed the same.That's why I replacing to get exact product DTF50QRV16 series
Order Number: 91250760
Return Number: 2854054
Product: Daikin DTF50QRV16 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC
Reason: Wrong Item Delivered
Action: Replacement

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

This is to acknowledge your return request. Your request has been logged with ticket number 6866301, please use the same email for further communication.

We are committed to provide you a satisfactory resolution. Our returns department is working on it and will take 3-4 working days to proceed further.

We look forward to resolving your request as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Team ShopClues.
-------------------------------------------
Krishnaveni Morampudi

Aug 24, 2016

Ordered new model/Sent Old model/No warranty

They are cheating the customers...........
Be careful...Do not use shopclues..........................
Order Number: 91250760
Return Number: 2854054
Product: Daikin DTF50QRV16 1.5 Ton 5 Star Split AC
Reason: Wrong Item Delivered
Action: Replacement

--------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

We look forward to resolving your request as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Team ShopClues.

Aug 21, 2016

product not ok gets defect

bad performance from shopclues. i shall no faith on shopclues,com because it foolishes the educated people. they treat we are crazy.
i will not buy any product from shopclues. bad performance money wasting website. customer care treat with us very very irresponsible manner.

product gets defected

i had ordered nokia5233 mobile from shopclues but it gets defected on screen some blank spot shows and screen blink. already i ad requested return oreer and refund my cash to my card. but nobody any else call me for where it is return or delevery addrees . i paid moneybefore togetting the product due some trustee on website and supportive team. but very very bad performance from shopclues. i request anybody dont order any product from shopclues .com it is trustee website. customer care wasting our valuable time and money also instead of giving correct way .

Aug 21, 2016

refund request could not be done

very very poor performance from shopclues.shopclues supportive wants only sale but not customers satisfication. if any faulty product return or refund certainely they not support you. its role ony salesman. very very bad performance
Jyoti Trivedi

Bad item

I purchase an item on shope clues but item is not good plz refund my balance my order no-96752088 Karbon A 108 plus 512 MB White this item quality is not good not weight ok so plz take a action just soon

Wrong product

I ordered a leather jacket, ShopClues sent a polyester jacket, I asked for a refund, they accepted, I returned the item through Indian Speed Post, they said they didn't receive the returned item, but they did...at the end I lost approx 1k to ShopClueless...I'm an Angry Sucker...Please everyone don't ShopClueless...

Shopclues

You guys suck at customer service...products...refunds...quality...presentation...erm...you guys are thieves so to say...

Inferior Product

I ordered a jacket...product received didn't match the product sent...requested for a refund...accepted...sent back the product thru Indian Post...Shopclues denied receiving the returned item...I complained...Shopclues still denied receiving the product...we battled...I had no time to complain...I lost around 950 Rs... Shopclues won...Unjustly...Be careful everyone...I'm 1k behind thanks to Shopclues
Gopinaik

Wrong Refund procedure

My order no. 96519196 (1 Light Blue, 1 Dark Blue, 1 Black - Slim Fit Jeans).i request for refund this is my order Total Refund amount 957.00
ShopClues Refund ID 10097028
They had send me email to uptade my bank details and they had send these steps given below

Steps to update Banking details
>> Visit https://secure.shopclues.com/index.php?dispatch=rma.view_ac_detail
>> Login with your Registered ID and password
>> Click on Add New Bank account button
>> Re-enter the Password or One Time password (OTP) but when i entered my password its shows that invalid user many time i had entered my password but same message invalid user then i called customer care many times why it is not accepting my password they suggest me to change my password. I changed my password and again i tried but also same message invalid user. How many time i ask you about correct procedure and they given me same.
Why it is not accepting my password and why customer care is telling us to relogin. Many time i relogin but answer is same invalid user what deos that means why you all people want to fool customers i didnt expected from you shopclue and very disappointed.
I also fed up to call you many times for my refund and you people are trying to fool us. I am giving complaint in consumer forum for negligance customer problem.
abdul karim

Aug 17, 2016

order not shipped

name abdul karim

mobile 9600243073

i inform to you all 06/08/16 this date i order a thinks but now not shipped so can you take a action
Dharmik pansuriya

Aug 16, 2016

My store is disapproved......why??

My shop name is Swaminarayan shop.
MID: 617183
karrarambabu

Aug 16, 2016

you given the wrong product to me

i choseed and buyed on sandel but you given another type please send me the sandel which i was choosen
manjeeti Mishra

RETURN ITEM

I purchase an item on shope clues but item is not good plz refund my balance my order no-96733626 for fruit and vegetable juicer quality is not good not weight ok so plz take a action

Name- Khushi Mishra
mob-9910416438
mail [email protected]
Order date09082016
IT Xpert

shopclues.com

I just bought two cartoons of D-Link CAT6 UTP cable. One from local market and another from Shopclues Online marketing Company ( Seller/Dispatcher-krishna computers, Krishna-computers.shopclues.com, Order No. 96045470 on 28 July 2016, delivered on 8 August 2016)

I found too many differences in both of them which are -

(1) The locally bought packaging contains D-Link Cartoon with D-Link 3D Hologram and UL Certified 3D hologram, where as the Shopclues bought packaging do not contains any 3D hologram of genuineness.

(2) The locally bought packaging contains Packaged in an easy-to-pull box with rollable pvc stand for easier pulling, where as the Shopclues bought packaging cable are rolled in a plywood built roll and cant be rolled in cartoon itself and not Packaged in an easy-to-pull box for easier pulling.

(3) The locally bought packaging contains D-Link cable rolled at the end with 305 meter marking as we normally found, where as the Shopclues bought packaging contains cable rolled at the end with 0 meter marking.

(4) The locally bought packaging contains label with serial, where as the Shopclues bought packaging do not contains any serial number but contains UPC Code. Shopclues delivered product packet also contains fake brand labeling.

(5) The locally bought packaging contains cable with print D-Link TYPE CM 23 AWG 75°C <UL> E350461 ETL VERIFIED TO ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 CAT.6 UTP LAN CABLE 0419 DS08153001 as per DLink official specification whereas the Shopclues package contains cable with print D-Link Type CM 23 AWG 75”C <,UL> E340539 ETL VERIFIED TO EIA/TIA 568.2-1 CAT.6 UTP LAN CABLE B1203E012 (D-link not makes CAT6 cable of this specification).

(7) The locally bought packaging contains DLink cable wire with proper thickness and properly twisted, where as the Shopclues bought packaging contains cable wire with less thickness and very less twisted.

(8) The locally bought packaging contains cable with up to mark, where as the Shopclues bought packaging contains cable with simple and loose insulation with too dark color.

(9) The locally bought packaging label contains email [email protected] and phone no. +91-832-2856000 and 1800-233-0000, where as the Shopclues bought packaging label contain email [email protected] and phone no. +91-832-2885700 and 1800-233-0000.

(10) I filled return request after opening the shipment and the return id is
3042710 dated 9 August under return policy.

By the overall comparison between two packages it is clear that the delivered item is fake/duplicate D-Link cable. Shopclues fake delivery video is now live at https://youtu.be/rUEpnH3kRiQ .

I consulted DLink Support with photographs and Marketing Manager personally. They clearly reject the product and told that this is a fake product.
I consulted to Shopclues Customer care on 9 August 2016 regarding refund and they told it will be done 2 to 4 days and told my case is putted on high priority. After passing 4 days, I again consulted them and they again told me that it will take more time and I should wait till 19 August 2016. Please listen Shopclues Customer Care mobile conversation at https://youtu.be/4RfuwV-m1gA
Shopclues is passing time. I have mailed them many times for return and refund. They do not reply when they will return and refund my money. Shopclues has cheated me with their business partner “Krishna Computers, Panchkula” and I am recording all portal activities, mails, phonic conversations in audio visual manner. I have also reserved record of packet opening and product details because I had previously cheated by online companies many times and they refunded me as I possessed witness. I am waiting till patience ends then after I will move to court of justice with proof and claim of all loss and damages occurred due to fraudulent activities of Shopclues.

Prafulla Kumar
Muzaffarpur, Bihar
Mob: 9934656434, 9308505025.
mail: [email protected]

Shopclues.com fake delivery is live on
and
sonali kshirsagar

bad delivery

i have ordered combo pack of 4 LED bulb of frazzer but shopclues delivered 1 defective bulb . Before also i ordered a kurti but u sent the another color which was not ordered . Its not one time happening whenever we order something on shopclues they send another color of that item . shopclues is having a very bad delivery . its a request to all dont order anything on shopclues ..its a worst site
sonali kshirsagar

bad delivery

priya karthika

Aug 12, 2016

lunch box

order for lunch box including bag kitch still not delivered. Dispatch courier with tracking number 1229161650319 . when i received the lunch box reply immediately....
Dharmik pansuriya

Aug 11, 2016

Why are my store not open

I am shopkeeper on shopclues. I am open shop yesterda. I am fulfill my detait but my store status is pending.
Jamal Abdul Nasir

Aug 9, 2016

SUPPLY OF OLD/UNSERVICEABLE MOBILE

Purchased Nokia 5233 mobile from Shopclues site on 05 Jul 2016 vide order No.94009245. M/S Dress My Gadget, Sheshta Vihar, N Delhi-92 was supplied old/used/unserviceable/ dummy mobile. Immediately complains lpdged vide complain No. 7176354 and 7304481. Request also made for retun/refund. Item collected on 23 Jul 19 after a lots of correspondence but money not refunded till date. They are selling all THAKA HUA items.

Jamal A Nasir
Mob- 8010530710
E-mail - [email protected]
anjoos

Aug 8, 2016

DELAY FOR ORDER

I ORDER 5 DOUBLE BED BEDSHEETS....ORDER NUMBER IS 95300941.......I ORDER ON JULY 15....NOT YET RECEIVED........ITS SO DELAY..............................

ANJU
THIRUVANATHAPURAM
Shashipriya

Aug 6, 2016

Refund not provided

I purchase an item it is DAIWA 42LE400 40inch (102cm) LED TV Full HD -with Free Installation (QTY:1), Order No. 95159673 and Order date is 13 Jul 2016, 03:12 PM, And it has been returned to the merchant on 19/07/2016 10:15 AM but till date order amount not credited or refund to me.

Name Shashikant
Email [email protected]
Order no. 95159673
Order date 13 Jul 2016, 03:12 PM

I am taking continuously follow-up with Shopclues but each and every time they says “ We forwarded your concern on top priority and we update you in next 48hrs.

I request all Customer and Seller Do not Sell any product on Shopclues and Do not Buy any products on Shopclues their is untrained Staff and there is no proper management so don't west your time and money.
Jamal A Nasir

Aug 6, 2016

SUPPLY OF DUMMY ITEMS

Purchased Nokia mobile from Shopclues site. They supplied old/used/unserviceable/dummy mobile. Request made for retun/refund. Item collected after a lots of correspondence but money not refunded till date. They are selling all THAKA HUA items. Please Don't see their (Shopclues) advertisement also. Thanks.
dcrana

Aug 3, 2016

wrong item delivered

they always delivered wrong product. third class customer support. on behalf of sony earphones they sent me other brand earphones which worth nothing in local market. so i suggest you never buy from this site.