Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

faisal zaki

Aug 1, 2016

worst service

hi I am faisal i want to say that shopclues is worst site . i had ordered a phone memory card on 26th july but even after 8 days i could not get delivery . now i will never go to this site
sateessh

Jul 30, 2016

Such a worst service in the market...

Hi guys don't think this is the Cheapest site ever in the market to get the products.
This is the No 1 Worst online Shopping site i have ever seen.. I have ordered product and waited for 13 days after 2 to 3 follow ups and got an update stating that can expect delay of 7 days for one lunch box. Order already reached to Hyderabad on 25th of July and they want 10 to 15 days of time to deliver that product. This is the capability of this Site and the coordination with Deliverer and Supplier. So kindly don't waste time and don't loose your patience....
Dharmik pansuriya

Jul 29, 2016

Product is pending

I am seller on shopclues. I am add two watches but it was not veeify by shopclues and my product is pending.please review fast.
parth geeta

Jul 28, 2016

Card windshield mobile holder

I have ordered for car windshield mobile holder but the same is not sticking on the mirror of my car. It is defective piece. Do not buy this.
manjari agrawal

Jul 27, 2016

WRONG DELIEVERY OF GOODS

I ordered for two shirts of XL size but the item you delievered was of wrong size. one of the shirt was of samll size other was ok. please don't confirm the orders If you don't have right size. It is fraud with the customers.
aperna

Jul 25, 2016

Purchased and delivered item is not same

i had purchase a watch from shopclues but it was not the item when it s delivered .i ordered for only one watch but i got two watches with low quality
jayzan

refound/ excheng

use lesss.......dont wisit @
jayzan

refound/ excheng

sabse faaltu is not @ all for usefull, dont try to pourches any products such bed expre,,,,.dont use the site
pmmhnn

Jul 23, 2016

Refund

I have purchased 2 nos insect plus mosquito killer with night lamp from shop clues as a trial to check their reliability.They delivered very poor quality items which returned with a request for replacement or refund one moth back.But instead of their mail to assure the refund initiated they have not done any thing.This a shop for cheating only.Donot believe them at all.

Mohanan
mohit.1

Jul 19, 2016

Fake Site Local Brands

I Buy Nokia Mobile frm ths site. And it is defective . I complaint to costmer care but no response after 20 days
Fake local bakwas chutad cheater 1no ki fake site h ye
Apne costumer bigadne hote h to sidha bolo na.
Anil Thakkar

Jul 14, 2016

defective laptop

I am purchasing dell laptop online from Shopclues (i3 ,500gb, win10)
They are delivered me cdc processor and defective peace.
when product start it make automatically make beep noice continuely.
At the same time of delivery,complian shopclues they does not respond and advice to go dell service station
Never purchase on shopclues in life time.
Sriya Prajwala

Jul 13, 2016

AS A MERCHANT

Worst service or website !!! They will call you to sell product on their website but when I tried using the website my name which they have entered itself wrong and i wanted to edit my merchant name but there is no edit option.
I couldnt delete the product and edit the name or add any features of the product.
It takes lot of time to upload the pictures and sometimes pictures itself will be missing.
Please stay away from this website!
harrdikjn

Jul 12, 2016

Shopclues.com — Damaged car vaccum cleaner

Old Order No. 89903462, Oder Date 10 April 2016, New Oder No. 91248909, New Oder Date 06 May 2016 I received damaged product ( Car Vacuum Cleaner) After repetitive mails and follow ups, It was replaced by ShopClues. Then we connected that to our car, a blast sound came and along with your product, My sound player system in car got damaged.This Car Vacuum Cleaner has created lot of damage of time, efforts, money to me.I request you to give me full amount of Car Vacuum Cleaner along with compensation for My sound player system in car. I am very serious about this incident as I order many things from your competitors but never experienced such. I want full compensation or I may go to higher levels for same. Waiting for a solution and quick response. regards Avinash Tatre 9619489402
tapasb1975

Jul 12, 2016

Order 93135059 Shopcluse Product. Purit Water Purifer

This bring to your notice that the product was received by me in broken condition, I contact to your customer care number also and it
was told by them that I need to contact within 2 days only. But unfortunately as I am not in town I unable to verify the content. But
if you inspect you can see till it is not fully unpacked and only the middle portion is open by me and it is found broken. More over it to further to mention that a blue colour tape is affixed on the broken portion so that it was not easily visible as broken, and other can think it may be a part of peaking. It is completely a miss selling. Please guide if you can help me.
labh shankar

Jul 8, 2016

replacement or refund not provided

I purchase an item it is combo of 10 led bulb .....but when i check it 3 leds are not working....
And complaint a request but your service provider cant provide me a solution on it
So...i want to process on it
Name labh singh
Email [email protected]
Order no. 93740441
Order date 23 jun 2016
Return created on 29 jun 2016
...
And last one he says contact no is free of cost but i expand around 50 rupees on calling with customer care

Jul 5, 2016

ORDER NOT CONFIRMED BUT MONEY WAS CUTTED BY NET BANKING

My product was ordered on 05-07-2016. The payment was done by netbanking. After transfered my money order is not confirmed but money was cutted pls refund my money.pls solve my problem.

Name ; S.Udsy Kiran
Email; [email protected]
PraveenJada

Jul 4, 2016

Very poor service

Shop clues is a fraud company. They will give defective/mot working products to the customers by force.
Dont trust this site. Almost all are fake and cheep products. Wasting of money and time.

Praveen Jada
rasika1487

Jun 30, 2016

Defect piece

I had ordered for a power bank vide order no. 92109451 & the product turned out to be defective. when I contacted customer care regarding a refund they asked me to contact the manufacturer. if the product was supplied by shopclues isn't it their responsibility to take care of replacement or refund. very dissappointed with the service.
moderncarddesigns

Jun 21, 2016

Merchant Say - Don't Sell on Shopclues

I am Shopclues Seller I request all Customer and Seller Do not Sell any product on Shopclues and Do not Buy any products on Shopclues their is untrained Staff and there is no proper management so don't west your time and money.

I am merchant but I am tired shopclues beaver ....

In my catalog Expected Payout is wrong since 10 days buy my problem is clear how i do business with shopclues
moderncarddesigns

Jun 18, 2016

Seller Complent

I am shopclues seller but shopclues merchant support not support proper seller, i am trouble about catalog expected payout is wrong show since 1 week but not sold. if shopclues on listen merchant how we deal shopclues
ps2786

Jun 17, 2016

damaged product

I ordered on "gun revolver lighter " ....I received but that is not working properly.....I am trying to call costumer care but number is hearing busy from last 3 hours.....
pooja.agarwal

Jun 15, 2016

tracking No 93189534, 93189990

There cc are so stupid.. and if they are putting ur delivery product on Priority so its doesn't make any difference.

means there service is very slow.

i have ordered one fathers day combo. and now there are saying it is delayed by the merchant so might get cancelled. i mean what the hell is this ? 93189990.

for this 93189534:- it is in Gurgaon FROM THE VERY FIRST day till now.

pathetic service. BIG NO to recommend any one.
KriishnaPrasadd

Jun 13, 2016

Ticket number 6894367

Post to the delivery of my LED bulbs, I found them defected. there were several requests, but no response. They never share their Customer Service number.
I highly recommend NOT to go ahead with this online shopping.
However, I had decided to approach consumer form to get this resolved.
jagdish lagdhir

Jun 13, 2016

order id 92494030

I had ordered mobile xiomi on shopclues, after reciveing in half n hour i had rise a complain for return but in not works,
one week left but no return procedure done , wt can i do with the fraud seller of shopclues
Bhum1

Jun 11, 2016

Want to return product

What the hell is this going on....I received wrong product now I want to return it ......please gave me update about return of that return within 24 hours if you did' not.....then i will file complaint against you in consumer forum nd then u have to pay for this ......