Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

rakeshchandersharma

Jun 11, 2016

Part missing

I bought an IDEAL CAR MOBILE HOLDER 360 MOBILE GPS . I found that its adjust kmob was missing . I called 3 times on 7799004280 . They told us to complain at shopclues as they did nothing .
bhawani pareek

Jun 9, 2016

return product

Dear shop clues.

I Brought a HP Laptop from your website order no: 921868 Date:25-05-2016. this is with reference to like to inform you that i want to return this products due to the following defects i found in it.

1. The Display is not working properly

2. The DVD ROM is Defective

3. The Laptop Keeps on Hanging
order number 92186833 date 25 may 2016 and
return number 2878418 date 06 june 2016.
please reply me.

I request you plz collect this proudest and refund my money.

BHAWANI PAREEK
KAMAKHYA DIAGNOSTICS AND HEALTHCARE
RUPAHI ALI JORHAT (785001)
Naveen1992

Jun 9, 2016

Poor Service

Name: Naveen Kasondhan
Mobile No: 7042883110
Email: [email protected]
Order No: 91844259
Order Item: Sony 500 GB Hard Disk

I want to share a very poor experience with shopclues.

I ordered a Sony GB Hard Disk on 18th May 2016 and made my payment through a Debit Card. On 20th May I was informed that there will be a delay due to unavailability of the item.On 24th May i was informed that the order has been cancelled by the respective merchant due to unavailability of stock.
On talking with the customer care i was informed that they are giving a 1 TB Sony Hard Disk in the same price as 500 GB was unavailable and the order will be shipped in the next 3 working days. I believed them.
On 3rd June I was informed that there will be a delay in this order also. On the same day I was informed that the order has been cancelled as the merchant has refused to fulfill the order.
On talking with customer care they informed me that they are transferring my order to another merchant via order no. 92641800.
Again on 5th June I was informed that there will be delay due to unavailability of stock. The same mail was received by me on 7th June also.
Therefore being tired of this delay I cancelled my order in the eve of 7th June.
Now I came to know that it will take 7 to 9 working days to refund my money.

What the hell you people are doing there? U people don't update data on ur site?
First u said that the item is unavailable.Then how u showed that item and booked the order?
Than u told that the merchant has refused due to unavailability of item. This joke was told to me 3 times. Your merchant refused your order 3 times than what you and your merchants are doing?
U people informed me about the transferring of my order than surprisingly the same orders were also not fulfilled.
A very poor experience with you.
jayanta411

Jun 8, 2016

www.shopclues.com

I have ordered one combo pack which should includes, one OTG cable + One car mobile charger+one Aux cable+One USB cable. They took 104 INR as it was on offer. Very funny but true INR15 for the product and INR89 for courier. That is the cheap marketing technique. However out of all those products USB cable is missing and all other product is not working and ultimate poor quality.
Not only that one year back i had purchased one mobile which was also defective.

My sincere request to all do not trap yourself into offers, they will cheat you. If you are not believing me just order once and see.
R SENGODAN

Jun 6, 2016

Multiutility chooper vegetable cutter cracked

My order no is 92388918 of Multiutility chooper vegetable cutter cracked at bottem site please change
luiza

Jun 2, 2016

RECEIVED WRONG PRODUCT

This is the 1st time i have ordered a product from shopclues. My experience
is pathetic. The product which is displayed while booking did not matched.
I got the product like a piece of saree stitch for curtain my ORDER No-
92391071.

Request you to please refund the amount and take away the product. Its a
horrible 1st time EXPERIENCE.
ambili12

Jun 1, 2016

PRODUCT NOT DELIVERED

MY ORDER NUMBER IS 91943542. ORDERED ON 20TH MAY . TILL DATE PRODUCT NOT RECEIVED. SMS RECEIVED THAT PRODUCT IS OUT FOR DELIVERY BUT NO FURTHER PROGRESS.
mjbaigcrri

May 30, 2016

The material delivered is not the material showed in the web before placing order

I have ordered for two double bed sheets from SHOPCLUES with the below information

Order No.91998647
Order Date: 21st May 2016
1. Bombay Dyeing Double Bedsheet With 2 Pillow Covers (BD-SB-Rosia-8046) Code: 81924894
2. Bombay Dyeing Double Bedsheet With 2 Pillow Covers (BD-SB-Rosia-8049) Code: 81924896
Both the items were delivered to my address successfully on 30.05.2016
But it is my surprise that I have ordered for two double bed sheets of Bombay Dyeing but the consignment which was delivered to me contains two Single bed sheet of the same design.
On seeing this when I sent one message for return I got an immediate reply that " Your Order 91998647 is no longer Eligible for Returns as it not applicable under our Buyer Protection Policy"
This thing was not cleared at the time of placing the order.
This is clear cut cheating on the part of SHOPCLUES making the customer fool. Showing something in the web and giving something.
It is my request to all SHOPCLUE customers be careful it is a frud company and be careful before purchasing any thing from this online shop
mjbaigcrri

May 30, 2016

Not delivered the consignment

Order 91569369
Order Date: 13 May 2016, 10:03 AM
The consignment has not been delivered to me how ever I received a mail on 28th May that contains the consignemnt has been delivered successfully
Please check the status
with regards
Customer90

May 28, 2016

Refund requested but still didn't receive my refund

I ordered a trolley in the shop clues website before a fortnight. I received it after some 6 days i guess. The product quality was very worst & cheap so i gave return request on the day I received itself. After some 3 days they picked up the product and they said my refund was initiated and I will receive it within 48 hrs via NEFT. but now almost 6 days had gone, still didn't get my refund in my bank account. I logged in to the shopclues website and saw the refund column it shows that refund has been processing. Shopclues actually cheating customers. I want it to be resolved as soon as possible.
Order ID: 91803252
Return number: 2849910
soo the shopclues

May 27, 2016

i have received wrong product 2 TIMES

I have ordered (Foldable Car Drink / Can / Glass / Bottle Holder - Black For All Cars.)

but i have received wrong product but the name is same mention on it Outside the product details.

I will soo this company.

I need my cash back it any how.

ORDER# 92155795
ahsankhan088

May 23, 2016

Product and service both are worst

i have purchased a phone from shopclues and wait almost 45 days and after that i did not receive my product but receive a message that your product is successfully delivered, i call to the shopclues they told me that you can order another one is this good, that after waiting a long they said that go for another one.
ok after that i order another phone, again at the time of delivery i call to the shopclues they told me that product is delivered, at that time i was fully frustrated, then after two days i receive a call for the product pick-up. finally i buy the product but when i used i found manufacturing defects in the product so i request for replace or refund but my application is denied. so it is my request to all do not buy the cheap quality products from this cheapest site
K. Balaji

May 23, 2016

Dining Table not delivered

My Docket No.104484185 and was ordered on 1 May to be delivered at Chennai and till now it is 23 May and not yet delivered. I have been promised to deliver on 13 May, but not yet delivered. If it is not delivered within 2 days, I would like to complain to the Consumer Court, which I had already done.

Please ensure that it is delivered within two days.
rg82876168

wrong

order no 91838387 sky line black sneaker
mujhe size no 7 chahia bar bar 9 no bhej rahe he
Prince benzilin

Product yet not delivered

This is the worst site to order anything online. You can never expect it to be delivered on time and never expect any communication for delay to be communicated to the consumer. What better they then claim they have delivered the product and it never reaches out to you. For every complain they will give you a standard 48 hours time that too when they are 3-4 days behind the expected delivery date. My order number is 91312200. If you guys actually believe it was an error from your end and actually mean what you guys say when you people appologise for all the inconvienence I have experienced thus far, get this sorted as soon as possible.
Prince benzilin
akashraina

May 17, 2016

Worst shopping experience you will have

If you want yourself to be mentally tortured, harassed and calling them time and again for resolving your query then please do go to shop clues. I have committed the mistake by shopping with them and Trust me I am suffering. I had ordered a 4 burner gas stove from them on 28th of March which was supposed to be a gift to my mother on her birthday. What they sent me was a product of much lower quality. When I told them about it they asked me to send to them through their courier and they will provide me with the refund. I sent them the product on 13th of April although their system shows 16th of April but I do have the proof of 13th April which I did send them. Today is 17th of May; I have not received the money although according to them they have initiated the process. Every time I call these fools they tell me to wait for 48 hours. Just now I called and a person from query resolution team whose name I do not quite remember. He told me that he will provide me with an update after 4 days. When I asked him to send it in writing he refused. Please note that this is the third person from query resolution I had a discussion with. The other two names being Prabhat Kumar and Veer Bahadur Singh. They say that they took the ownership of my issue but I do not think that they know about ownership at all. I keep calling to talk with the person who took the ownership of my case but every time they told me that he is very busy. Trust me there services are too bad. They will actually make you weep. Buy from any commerce site but not Shop clues unless you want to suffer.
Below I am attaching the whole email discussion I had with them.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You are registered as a cc on this help desk request and are thus receiving email notifications on all updates to the request.

Shopclues Support, Apr 8, 1:06 PM:
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
This is with reference to your query regarding order 89097255.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we have sent you an e-mail stating the procedure to file a return request. Kindly go through the link and file the return request within 24 hours so that we can look into your issue and resolve the same on priority.
If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us.
For further assistance, kindly refer to www.ShopClues.com/help
Stephen
S::S

Akkiraina325, Apr 5, 12:33 PM:
Here Is what happened. I got a call from a number that is "9718997744" on March 25th at 14:05. This lady told me that she is calling from Shop Clues and Is calling regarding my gas stove order. She told me that the gas stove I ordered is not available any more and Shop Clues will send me an other Gas Stove With better specifications and lower price. The specifications told to me are
1.Brass Burners
2.Size of Burners 0.8 mm
3.Body of gas stove made of steel
4.And the price is 5899
Now I yesterday received the gas stove with none of these specifications. Moreover the price is 6500 rather than 5898.Now here is the thing that i want
1.Send me the gas stove with the proper specifications as was promised to me Or
2.Take this Product back and give me my money Back.
Also please note certain more things which came to my notice yesterday
1.I had entered wrong email id while i was making the shop clues id. So whenever i ordered any item from shop clues i never got any acknowledgement from your side. When i asked your customer support representative none of them told me about this. In fact it was yesterday that i got to know about this thing. And i would have called at least 3-4 times and asked about this thing.

Customer Support Team, Apr 4, 6:16 PM:
On the behalf of the customer,
I ordered this product on 20 Mar 2016 and the price of the product was Rs.6,514, But due to the non availability of this product the order was transfer to the another merchant with the lower price but I got the cheap quality of the product and also whatever the lady told me about the product material I did not received that. You can also see the product price for the same product (PID :-79718096) it is showing me Rs 5899. so now I do not want this order also I am not able to raise a Return Request as I have mistakenly updated the wrong email ID. So kindly accept the request as I want the refund only for this product.
Bhawna Sharma

Cheers,
ShopClues Support Team.

Apr 9

to com

As per conversation today I am attaching the photos of gas top and the bill along with it.

2 Attachments

Apr 11

ShopClues Support, Apr 12, 9:15 AM:
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
With reference to your order no. 89097255, we would like to inform you that we have sent you the same product which was ordered by you. For further clarification, you may check the product description properly mentioned on our website as the product has been sent as per the specifications given.
Therefore, we may not be able to fulfill your request. Please refer to http://www.shopclues.com/return-policy.html for return policies.
We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Aditi

ShopClues.com <[email protected].zendesk.com>
Apr 13

ShopClues Support, Apr 14, 11:25 AM:
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
We would like to inform you that we have arranged pick-up for your product. Our courier partner will contact you within 5-7 business days to get the product picked up. Kindly do not forget to take the pickup receipt.
Further, we would like to inform you that refund or replacement will be done after receiving of product in our warehouse.
Swati Vashistha

Apr 16

to com

Here is the acknowledgement slip from your courier Scudex express. They collected the gas top from me on Wednesday & 13th of April 2016

Attachments area

Apr 18

ShopClues Support, Apr 18, 5:59 PM:
Greetings from ShopClues.com
We have received an update from our courier partner that the pickup of your product has been done. However, we have not received the same in our warehouse yet. Once we receive the product in our warehouse, we will be able to proceed further for refund/replacement.
Kindly allow us 2-3 business days for further process. Please be assured that we are trying our best to provide you the resolution at the earliest.
Rini Arora

Akkiraina325, Apr 16, 6:02 PM:
Attachment(s)
IMG-20160415-WA0002.jpg

Apr 22

ShopClues Support, Apr 22, 1:34 PM:
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
We regret for the delay in resolving your concern. As per update on your order , we have not received the product yet. We have instructed our logistic team to arrange the delivery of the return parcel on priority basis. As soon as we receive the product back in our warehouse, we will be able to proceed further for refund/replacement.
You are always a valued customer to us and we are looking forward to serve you better. If you have any further concern or queries, please feel free to contact our customer support team and we will be happy to assist you further.

Apr 25

ShopClues Support, Apr 26, 9:51 AM:

Greetings from ShopClues.com.

This is with reference to your query regarding order no. 89097255.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that we are continuously following up on your concern with our concerned department for resolution. We request you to allow us 24-48 hours so that needful can be done.

If you have any further queries, feel free to contact our customer support team.

Anshul

Apr 28

to com

I have sent the product to you on 13 th of April and today is 29 th of April. Here is the thing. If I am not transferred the money by tomorrow that is 30th of April I am going to post a beautiful review in your sites and every social media site available in India. You people think it is a joke. I have suffered mental frustration because of you people. You people are giving me torture from last one month. I am feeling angry upon myself that I bought a product from your site.
Further nobody from your side has even bothered to take my bank account details for transfer of money. You people have wrote that you have been given confirmation by your courier about the pick up of the order. Is it my fault that your courier is not delivering the product to you? Just keep note of one thing that I am a consumer and I have rights. It is better you people start showing some professionalism if not anything else.

May 4 (13 days ago)

Customer Support Team, May 4, 3:42 PM:
On Behalf of customer,
I did not received the refund. Till not it is not initiated. Do the needful soon.
Please arrange a call to customer.
Surjit
shopclues.com

Akkiraina325, Apr 29, 6:18 AM:

May 5 (12 days ago)

ShopClues Support, May 6, 10:25 AM:

Greetings From ShopClues.com.

This is reference to your order no. 89097255. We apologize for the delay in providing you the resolution. Your case has been approved for refund and we have forwarded your bank details to our accounts team for processing the refund. The amount will be credited in your provided "ICICI Bank" account having account no. "XXXXXXXX4254" within 6-7 days.

May 12 (5 days ago)

ShopClues Support, May 12, 3:47 PM:
Greetings from ShopClues.com.
We would like to inform you that the refund of Rs. 6514.00 for your order # 89097255 is in process. You will shortly receive an automated update with the refund details.
For further assistance, kindly refer to www.shopclues.com/help
We look forward to your shopping with us again!

May 14 (3 days ago)

Customer Support Team, May 14, 6:55 PM:
On the behalf of customer,
I want to know why my refund is not processed till now? It is initiated on 13 May 2015. Do the needful soon.
Ask to wait 48 hrs.
Surjit
ShopClues.Com
meyyieppan

May 16, 2016

damage and missing

i have order Pack of 3 Cavallini Deodorants but in that one Deodorant missing order no is 91313842
and i have also order wrist watch order no 91313840 this order was totally damaged
when i contact to the shopclues they said me to file return request i have file the return request but they are saying that you have not file the request fraud company

if you can help me

contact in this no. 09679582563 , 09531952134

email:- [email protected]
saiprasad.v.n

May 10, 2016

empty box receved

Dear sir.

i have order for spy wrist watch.to shop clue order no.91197552.today ie 10/05/16 by delivery.com belgaum. when i opned the box there is nothing in the box ! this tipe of cheating never expected from shopclues. pse see what happend to the order.

awaiting early responce. for further action

tks/rgs.

saiprasad.
mob .9731384206

e.mail. [email protected]
Pavan Taneja

Apr 27, 2016

selfie stick with Aux cable

Totally dissatisfied with this site

I had ordered 1 product Selfie stick with Aux Cable order to shopclues site and order no.90418113. The quality of the product is so poor & not in working condition.
plz Beware .
RACHNA BAJAJ

Apr 25, 2016

THE PRODUCT YOR ARE SHOWING ARE NOT MATCHING THE PRODUCTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED.

I recently ordered a product DENSO COOL N FRESH(set of 3 refrigerator boxes)-2 small+2 medium prices-rs.199 exluding shipping charges after including it was rs.228

MY ORDER NO WAS-904528514,in the decription it was written the brand-TUPPERWARE but after receiving the product it is found that the no of product I have received is 3 and there is no where written -TUPPERWARE instead it is written MADE IN CHINA.

PLEASE JUSTIFY FOR YOUR WORK.

PLEASE REPLY SOON AS POSSIBLE.
saisanjay

Apr 25, 2016

I AM NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER BUT STATUS IS DELIVERD....

I AM NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER BUT STATUS IS DELIVERD....

i am placed order of stylish trimmer on 11/04/2016 against debit card order no ;89917043...still i not received my order..but one sms received shopclues side that sms was order delivered proffesional courier on 25/04/2016...but no body condact in courier side...still i am not received my order...what'"s happening....
T.N.Natarajan

Apr 23, 2016

gta4

Hi,i,m sorry to inform that gta 4 pc game which i bought on 16/04/2016 was not working .I want to replace this product instead of same product i will buy a another product for same cost
m4893

Apr 23, 2016

shopclues

Let me share you a story where I have went through an drastic hassle and trouble due to mistake of buying an product from Shopclues.
On 8th October 2015 i purchased a laptop from Shopclues with an lucrative discount. After using it for 1 year i faced some issue and reported the same
to customer care shocked to know that this is not yet registered as there is no entry exist in manufacturer records.
After successful consideration and humble request made to the customer care i got to know that it was waste of time and i have been cheated by providing a expired
and unregistered product. There is no one to take the responsibility even though we are in the era of ecommerce on the boom.
Even after 1 month from the day of complaint i am left over with no solution revolving around the resolution for the same.
After continuous calls mails and conversation with manufacturer i got to know the original business of this big shopping giants that it has been purchased a year ago from the date it has been sold to me.
All this discounts and lucrative price are nothing but fraud covered with sugar quoted pills delivered with smile.
To make things more authenticated i hereby mention my order number i.e 6703992 and 62552983 for purchasing two Dell Laptops.
Going further i got to know this has been expired warranty and faulty product being sold with no service by Shopclues.
So now i don't have faith on purchasing product from Shopclues and recommend you all to go through the stuffs properly before purchasing.
sukhvir singh bassi

Apr 21, 2016

order a Patiala punjabi suit trend apperial

I order Trendz Apparels Black Cotton Patiala Unstiched Salwar Suit it is very fake product not same as shown in the picture

Apr 20, 2016

Too Delay

I Have ordered Sony 32 inch Bravia LED TV 32R306c HD LED on 9th April, today is 20th April & still now i hadnt received anything.

Arun R