Shopclues

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

sures81006

Nov 14, 2017

default product

default product ikall k33 buy from shopclues online date of 13/11/2017 and till date i file return on site shopclues but his service center worker told me you call ikall service center product not detect sim card all two slot & charger not working

default product default product

Puja Pakhre

Mar 7, 2017

My surya crystal gas burner burst

I have bought this crystal gas burner 27 january 2016 from shopclues.com and i was using this burner since 6 month suddenly it burst and i got hurt by that while cooking how can shopclues.com sold this type of product i just want take this burner and give me the right one How can u people so careless dat u r selling these types of product it can more harmful so take any action on dat ASAP

My surya crystal gas burner burst

Jyoti Asopa

Jun 9, 2016

Wrong Inferior Product

Shopclues.com Order # 92186632

I HAD ORDERED WiFi MICROSCOPE FOR IOS ANDROID 1000X CP-MS1000XW CODE: 88593468 AND I RECEIVED CP-MS200XW FROM REMAX IMPAX.
AFTER FILIING RETURN CLAIM, THE DEALER CALLED ME AND SAID TO RETURN THE ITEM AND HE WILL REFUND THE MONEY. I COURIERED THE ITEM BACK TO REMAX IMPAX ,
WHICH HE HAS RECEIVED BUT I STILL HAVEN’T RECEIVED THE REFUND. I HAVE TRIED TO CALL SHOPCLUES A NUMBER OF TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE.
I HAVE EMAILED CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT LEAST 20 TIMES BUT NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME.
TEN THOUSAND RUPPEES ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT I FEEL CHEATED.

Wrong Inferior Product

shyam pal

Mar 11, 2016

received damage/broken gorilla glass in received paket. order no 69007503

i buy intex aqua cloud pace black champange but received damage/broken gorilla glass in the paket. order no 69007503 invoice no DAZE08252 dt. 26-09-2015 I regestered many compaint but no sand new gorilla glass. pleasnew gorilla glass.e sand
Shakeel Ansari

Feb 5, 2016

entex xtreem 2. mobile.. order ID 77849614

wrong product delivered...
2 month late my money back....
my order number is 77849614
plzzz help mi...

still not my refund initiated to my account making fool of me always saying wait for 48hrs when ever i make call to your team. irritating online shopping website. cheating my money
Govind Singh Chauhan

Jan 27, 2016

courier delivery man misbehaved and threatened me

I ordered a mens wallet from shopclues, product code ( 82989222 ) and had refused to take the product that has been sent to me.

Reason : The courier man sent by your courier service misbehaved, threatened me saying I am an RSS member dekh lunga tujhe and took back the courier along.
Courier name : Ondot

Issue : I was signing the delivery receipt, he stoped me and in a loud and bad tone said," main keh raha hun tumse naam likho tumhe samajh nahi arahi hai courier lena hai ya nahi lao do coirier main nahi de raha" and I was not told by the courier delivery man earlier whether i have to sign or to write my name.

my mail id : [email protected] with which i am registered on shopclues.

Ravi shanker Mishra

Nov 6, 2015

maine item missing.

I,,ordered a microwave Electrolux on 23rd October2015. my order no.is 73086735.I received from shopclues a cook kit,instead of a microwave. I want my money back.delivery status sowing in transit.

maine item missing. maine item missing.

prafulla srivastava

Oct 30, 2015

I NOT RECEIVED MYORDER TILL NOW,

Dear, sir/ madam

I order in shopclues online shoping for 2 pices of ( K-Decore printed double bedsheet with 2 pillow covers) date - 15/10/2015, with order num-----71639113. but till today i not received my item , but when i check my mail id ,i received mail of shopclues that your order is successfully delevired on 28/10/2015... but i not received my item . i want my item in my hand otherwise refund my money......

prafulla
9616111989

I NOT RECEIVED MYORDER TILL NOW,

dev2678

Oct 28, 2015

Item not received

Dear Sir/Mam

Order mentioned below has not yet delivered to me. I have send reminder by Email dated 26 & 27 Oct 2015 but your firm is so good did not feel to reply.

order No. 71679363 has been shipped and your tracking details as given below :

Order Date: 15 Oct 2015, 07:51 PM

Product Quantity
k decor single bed AC blanket(AC002) 01
Code: 83295905

Request look into the matters initiate action to deliver the consignment earliest

Surendra Dev

Item not received

Anuragmishra055

Jun 25, 2015

Orient electric cp3001h air cooler code 644982 not delivered

Before I came to complaintboard website I thought not delivering a product from shopclues is only my problem, but after looking at so many complaints on the same now i understood as it is their business, i guess someone should take this issues to customer court and get their website closed, I have ordered orient air cooler was never received but shown as delivered on their website after 14 days of time, I tried to contact their customer care by mail on the delivery that is not delivered to me, what i understood was their customer care is run by one person who will check his mailbox and will respond with a default copy past mail like given below, doesn't matter what is your concern and what you are saying, response will be same and at the same time everyday, finally I took their tracking number and called to courier people and found that parcel is native center with out dispatching, its a frustrating experience to see how people will run the business, another important observation is all the products that i have received from this site are not with good quality, my order id is 56354907, and the traking number for parcel is GGN70106792 (professional couriers), till date i have not received this order but their site will show as it has been delivered.
Payment will paid online Rs. 5946
If order is not delivered than payment refund my bank account.

ShopClues Support, Jun 25, 6:28 PM:

Thank you for contacting ShopClues.com.

We regret for the delay in providing the resolution. Based on our previous correspondence regarding the PoD for your order, we have received the confirmation from the courier company that the product has been delivered at your shipping address. We hope that you have received it. Kindly acknowledge the delivery of your order placed at ShopClues.
Tushar93

Jun 6, 2015

Product not received at the given time

I have ordered OTG Cable( code:600174) on 20th may 2015 from shoclues. It was shipped on 23th may 2015 via Ecom Expree Carrier Service.
My order no. is 52770479 and tracking number is 122249765 but till date 6th jun 2015 I am not able to track my order.
But I got a mail from shopclues that you product has been delivered at your address successfully.
I have not get my product but in shopcules website showing it is delivered.
My address is also changed now. My new address is now at Rampur(U.P.)
Contact no. - 9045324234
dheerajc70

May 16, 2015

order not delivered

I had ordered 'Body Maxx Premium 22 Kg Home Gym + 2 Pcs Dumbells Rod's + 3 Feet Curl Bar +Glove' with order no 49557285 on 04 May 2015, 01:11 PM. Till date I have not received the order delivery.

Despite sending reminders on the website, there is no response.

The order was suppose to reach by 12 May.

I has also called the call center on multiple occasion, however there is no resolution. They keep repeating the same thing to wait for 48 hours. the complaint no is 2954529 and 2931771.

However several such 48 hours have passed and i have not got any update on the status of delivery.

I am very disappointment at the pathetic level of service from Shop Clues.

I want immediate refund of the amount paid to you.

I cannot wait for any longer.
majorvivek

Feb 12, 2015

No Refund

Shopclues is a hopeless site only swindle trusting customers. I have paid Rs 9499.00 for a mobile on 5th Feb 15 which they could not dispatch. So, I cancelled the order on 7th Feb 15. Evenafter 5 days I have not received a refund. No point calling customer care because they only say that they will escalate the issue but nothing happens.
PLEASE DO NOTBUY ANYTHINGFROM SHOPCLUES.COM.
teekva

Nov 25, 2014

Order No.21645713

This is to bring to your notice regarding the difficulity and torture which I am going through currently for order no.21645713.

I ordered samung smart tv on 01 oct 2014. There was an offer going on for the particular product for free skype webcam and airtel DTH vouchers. When the order was delivered, the freebies mentioned under the offer were missing. Even the TV was not packed properly, as per shopclues prescribed standard. I also faced big difficulity in getting product delivered as well. Once the TV was delivered, the nightmare started when i connected with shopclues customer care. The ticket was logged for missing parts. Initially the investigation happened for freebies, whether they were actually missing. Once confirmed by the shopclues customer care team that freebies were missing, process moved to further level. Though i even mentioned that there is only mention of TV in the sales receipt.

Now it' s been more than a month and i am still struggling to get missing parts (freebies) from shopclues. Every time i call up or send an email, i am given a new date. I have also been told that due to diwali rush freebies got over so, it will take another several days for arranging the same. Plz note that i paid for the order in advance and it was shopclues who was suppose to ensure that i get the complete product delivery.

This didn't end here. I called up customer care and when i tried to escalate this to senior person, i was kept on long hold and them told that due to some technical difficulity the call cannot be forwarded to senior person.

Request you to plz check the records related to my order and you can fetch the entire history of my apathy.

I just want to know when i would be getting the missing parts as it has become super torturous for me connecting with shop clues support team. I am not getting any clear answers. Requesting your kind help and support here.
ShopClues

Jan 8, 2014

Regarding 9311395

Dear Pawan,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We are coordinating with the courier partner to get this checked and revert. Your money is safe with us, be assured of receiving the plausible resolution ASAP. For other assistance, write to us at http://www.shopclues.com/support.

threee

Jan 6, 2014

Product not received even after 4 weeks

I had ordered LG32LN4900 LED TV on 12thDec 13,but the order has still not been delivered to me.
The website shows my order status as delivered.I've raised the issue several times with the shopclues customer support,but
I've received no satisfactory reply.Moreover the customer support is not keeping me updated with the status of my complaint.
Every time I have raised this issue with the support they give me a standard reply "the complaint has been escalated" or " we will arrange a callback".But 3 weeks have passed by since i registered a complaint on this issue and to my surprise the support has done absolutely nothing in this regard the complaint.I would request the company to resolve this matter ASAP.After going through this instance I would definitely make sure to avoid placing any order on your website.
My order details are:
9311395.
vineetdhaka

Aug 13, 2013

regarding refund

hi sir ,
i ordered a Bed Sheet set which order No-5490953 and i'm receive this
product 3aug at 1:10pm but when i check it than it found defective or broken product received and after that i was send the complaint mail with snapshots of that product than as shopclues's supports say to me i was send back that product to shopclues next day and 6 aug i received a mail that product was received at shopclues. now after 7days they were nothing to tell me about my refund money and when i'm calling to 01244414888 than no body will receive the call what is this I'm very dissapointed with shopclues.and i want my money back as soon as possible.
ShopClues

May 10, 2013

Regarding Order 3273455

Dear Shalini

Hope you have received a call from us. We are arranging the pick up of the received product. The details would be shared to you via mail.

shajay7

May 9, 2013

Replace product

Hi, I order by mistake sandle of wrong size 6 from shopclues . I have complain for replacement on customer support but they revert back and said replacement facilty not available. I am not saying for refund my money ,I am saying just replace my sandle with right size 10. Please process my request as possible. My order id is 3273455 and my contact number is 9958463381.
Shopclues Support Send email

Aug 9, 2012

Non delivery of product

Dear Aayush,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you, please share with us your Order ID, so we can work on your concern.