Shopclues

Rajasthan

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shopclues

akchoudhary1211

Jun 3, 2021

Refund of money

Sir in the month of February I purchased an electronic item from Shopclues in the name of A Madhusudan(my brother). When package arrived, the packaging was tempered and Shopclues has 15 days return policy(they claim). So, I just returned it after Shopclues approved my return request. But after few days they denied for providing either a replacement or refund. They kept my amount of around 26500 since February 2021. I am fed up. I contacted them thousands time through mail but they didn't do anything. Sir I am serving in Indian Air Force and 26500 is a huge amount for me. Kindly intervene and make them to give my money back. They harassed me since last 05 months and one of their seller abused me on phone.

Refund of money

skkcfkdm

Mar 21, 2017

cancel my all orders

sir yesterday i ordered a cosco badminton cbx-320 and shopclues confirms my order then they are trying to confuse me showing order on hold after that cancal and saying for refund but i am not interest in refund as soon as possible ship my product otherwise change my product worth 700.and redarding to my mail id [email protected] shopclues cancel my all orders but i am not interest to receive refund so please ship my all products which is ordered and also confirmed ny yours.

cancel my all orders cancel my all orders

Kiran Kumar Bhardwaj

Dec 22, 2016

by dehlivary person wrong feedback on tracking order

My no.75400953003 .
Today morning when i tracing my order no.75400953003 than Trac record show consign refused order not acept ,I shocked ,because my family available every time at home but no any person come at my home for dehlivary & no any contact on mobile.
Than today I talk in 22 gowdam blue dart office 2 time , when she told me your parcel deliver today but up to till time not deliver my parcel..& this is my online shopping parcel payment mode prepaid.
So i request u plz deliver my parcel as early as possible & plz action with dehlivary men for wrong stetus..

Kiran Kumar Bhardwaj
M.9928747744
Ashley Lockhart

Oct 27, 2016

No refund

I returned the product which I ordered from shopclues and didn't get the refund for it .....they said I will get my money in 4-5 days but nothing happened..Seriously this website is Bullsh*t ...I just want my refund at any cost
marbellaexim

May 20, 2016

Duplicate product

I have bought anti virus from selfshopy.
They shipped me downloaded cd of AVG, THAT IS FREE VERSION AND NOT WORKING.

Regularly this type of commitement of shopclues.
My id is [email protected]

Duplicate product

Mar 16, 2015

Product Change

I have replaceed the order for product Mattress Cover 100% Waterproof and there was cut inside the cover also I have chosen 36*72*5 pair I don’t know how it was change to 72*72*5. The product has already been picked up from my home as on 24/2/2015 however till now I did not receive the new product 36*7*5 pair waterproof matters cover.
Order Number: 38291915
Return Number: 970279
Product: Mattress Cover 100% Waterproof - 3 Size Options
ShubhAm RajoriYa

Dec 29, 2014

fake product

hello plzz don't buy anything from shopclues
coz i hav bought a Samsung power bank nd it was fake then i returned it nd still no information about my product given to me that's why i,m telling you don't buy anything from SHOPCLUes
lokesh chatwani

Oct 23, 2014

Order not received

Fraudclues !!!!!

Order nu - 23588049

Order was placed on 17 and after 6 days product is not shipped yet, worst services ever.....

Lokesh chatwani

ShopClues

Dec 24, 2012

Regarding Order ID 2082664

Dear Ashish,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly revert us on the received mail without changing the subject line. We are investigating this concern and will get back to you asap.

ShopClues Support
parihar40

Dec 24, 2012

Order is not in progress after payment

My name is Ashish Singh Parihar. I ordered Puma Speeder Shoe from shopclues on 20th december, 2012.
I paid for the shoes on the same day of order on 20 Dec 2012 and till 22rd dec,2012 order status shows "progressing".
This status got changed to "payment pending" on 23rd dec,2012 and till now it is same.

am I cheated by shopclues?
please help me.