SHR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about SHR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

deepanshu0911

Jan 22, 2017

Total Fraud company

Hi Everyone
This company Did fraud with me as well.
I have signed up for loan form filling process and at the time of payment they sent invalid reasons and their clients are totally fake.

PLease dont do any business/ work with them..
Deepanshu

Jan 9, 2017

SHR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, AHMEDABAD IS BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY RUN BY BASTERDS

SHR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, AHMEDABAD IS BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY RUN BY BASTEREDS, MC'S & BC'S

In year 2015, 1-Aug-2015 I signed one agreement with them for Video uploading process.Client refused to give us the process becuase of technical reasons which was already mentioned to SHR.And in the begining itself they told us we will manage all these thing.Still we didn't recieve this process.In this case as per agreement we shall receive our money with in 45 days but now its more than 5 month.They started ignoring my phone call, somehow one cheque they provided me which later on bounced.

Some of the so called BDE or BDM are mentioned here:

SWARA YAGNIK, MILAN PATEL,RAHUL THADANI, YASH CHAUDHARY,SHARMIN HIMANI,TANISHA SHARMA,AMIT THOKAR,BANSRI THAKKAR,

Now they are not picking my call.

THEY ARE BIGGEST SCAMMER IN THIS INDUSTRY. PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY PROCESS FROM THERE.

If any body need any evidence, do call me at +918076244543

Jan 9, 2017

SHR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, AHMEDABAD IS BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY RUN BY BASTEREDS

SHR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, AHMEDABAD IS BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY

Last year 1-Aug-2015 I signed one agreement with them for Video uploading process.Client refused to give us the process becuase of technical reasons which was already mentioned to SHR.And in the begining itself they told us we will manage all these thing.Still we didn't recieve this process.In this case as per agreement we shall receive our money with in 45 days but now its more than 5 month.They started ignoring my phone call, somehow one cheque they provided me which later on bounced.

If any body need any evidence, do call me at +919718584850
vhirani

Oct 7, 2016

Scamsters

SHR Solutions/ Krazy Mantra team Abhishek Dubey (director), Kashyap Bhatt (BDM) are the most unprofessional people i have met. Before signing up for the project, EVERYDAY i used to receive calls & post signing, they refused to receive calls on mobile & their desk phones, or answer to emails/ messages. I had signed up for the Telecom project (by paying about 3 lacs) which had the deal that post making 3 errors, the ID will be deactivated permanently. The so called clients (Intellize: Sameer & Rajiv) terminated ALL 10 ID's without giving any prior warning. They stated that you have made multiple errors everyday & hence we are terminating the contract. We kept calling the SHR people to say that this is against the contract & they should intervene BUT these ASSHOLES refused to receive calls or answer to emails/ messages. We had to travel to Ahemdabad to meet them. While we were telling them our plight, this bastard Abhishek Dubey sat there SMILING stating 'What can i do'. After some stern words he said that i will make sure that you get another chance. They gave us a run around for 3 days assuring that we will be working again & told us to stay in Ahemdabad so that we meet the client. But later said that the client is not in town & we can go back & he will talk to them & revert. We were back in Pune. Being a start-up we were concerned about our accruing overheads (rented place, employees, infrastructure etc.) so kept following up with these buggers but they refused to answer calls or respond. Finally after a week, they said that the client is not agreeing to let us continue.

It was clear that the SHR & so called client were good friends & are in the market to look out for people who are ready to invest & then once on-boarded, they SCREW them royally by eating up their money. They are REAL FRAUDS. The worst part is because of them not receiving calls, we had spent above 60,000 in multiple trips to their office.They are so shitty guys who give reasons of their family members dying as a reason to not receive calls. Completely GUNDA type crowd present at the office. I assume that they need Gunda's in office as they regularly cheat people & these gunda's are needed for security purposes.

Just be aware that they should NOT BE BELIEVED. I thought it a wise thing to educate who all have still not fallen in their trap so that u dont repent later.

The phone numbers to be cautious are:
Abhishek Dubey: 8128675354
Kashyap Bhatt: 7096025070
Rajiv (Client): 7623999520
Gaurav: 7819941140

These are the numbers what i have. They might have changed numbers or will change. They can even change their names. SO JUST BEWARE OF THESE CHEATERS, FRAUDS to avoid great financial losses to yourself.
Kumar KJ

Jul 10, 2016

Fraud Company - Fraud Process - Fraud people.

I am sandeep kumar, ceo of manasta solutions,

On 15th oct 2015, i signed a contract with shr solutions pvt ltd company for a vivo video processing project by paying 2, 25, 000.

They said the project will start in 15 days, but it became march 2016 and still there was no sign of any project.

I started to ask for my refund because the project is not starting. They said send a mail requesting for refund and in 45 days you get your money. After i sent mail no one lifted the call nor responded the mail. When i call to the shr office, they keep said avinash/kashyap were in meeting. I dont know every day when ever i call they said same in meeting in meeting.

That kashyap once picked up and told dont come here we will kick you out of our office. Avinash never turned back.

Now i have raised a complaint against this company. I have sent legal notice to them, should see will i get back my money.

If any one needs help can contact me so that you to can join in the case.
+91 7760361289.

Sandeep
deepanshu0911

Jun 15, 2016

Total fraud company

Hi All
I would like to aware you all about Scam they have done with us. We have taken a Eloan form filling process from them in oct 2015 and provided 2 lac to them as consultation fee. we worked very hard for them and worked for a month properly and spent a lot money on hiring but they abandoned process after one month without paying anything and when we asked for money they kept saying we will provide you settlement and all. When ever local police call them they make excuses and i am surprised why no Media persons are showing this big multi million scam happening in India. Please guys dont work with them.

if you need any more clarification do contact me.

Deep
srikommi

Mar 8, 2016

Biggest Fraud Company

This is one of the biggest fraud company. No one should take any project with them. They make you feel in such a way that you are taking project from client and they will make you feel that you are not able to do the work as per client expectations . At the end you will not get the amount and all money is gone. I took a project with 5 seats project online form filling and the client is Liam Asten larsen . They will make you feel as if you are not doing properly. But the real fact is Liam Asten larsen is the person who will be in contact and he will not work for a company. I got all his details and his company details, which he only working for this fraud project. I am going legally with this people and going to show what media is...... bloody fools.... soon this will on news.....

Feb 23, 2016

SHR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD, AHMEDABAD IS BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY

Now they are not picking my call.

THEY ARE BIGGEST SCAMMER IN THIS INDUSTRY. PLEASE DONE TAKE ANY PROCESS FROM THERE.

If any body need any evidence, do call me at +919718584850
Asif Jamal Siddiqui

Feb 4, 2016

Fraud Company & People - Applogy

Refer to my earlier mail 11 Jan 2016 regarding SHR for not refunding money. It was my mistake to put such type of complaint .
They are very nice and very good. They have all are genuine process , My process was refused by Direct client, They very much tried to get this process and in fact their staff help me to get this process but direct client refused , so they also unable to get this process.
Mr. Vikram and their staff are very nice and good behavior.

My self Apologies for my biggest mistake to put such type of complaint, Actually that day they are not picked my phone so became very anger and put the complaint.

I am really very sorry.
MAULIK1236

Jan 14, 2016

DEAR ALL,
This people attracts clients with scheme of high payouts.
We have taken Property Mortgage form filling process of 10 seats from SHR Solutions pvt.Ltd.From starting we faced login issues and very high target work compare to they have said before we paid money..
Before pay the money they behave very nicely but after it they do not even receiving phone.They are not doing any aggreement on legal notary paper,so pls be aware of this people..
THEY JUST PROVIDE ONE SIMPLE DRAFTED SLA ON A A4 SIZE PAPER AND THEY ARE SAYING THIS IS FINALE SLA. WHT THE HELL IS THIS.
AND SPECIALLY MR. JAINAM SHAH(BDM) SO CALL AND MS. SWARA YAGNIK(MANAGER) SO CALL. THEY ARE THE MAIN PEOPLE OF THE COMPANY FOR ALL THE SCAM...

GUYS KINDLY DON'T TAKE ANY PROCESS FORM SHR SOLUTION
MAULIK1236

Jan 14, 2016

DEAR ALL,
This people attracts clients with scheme of high payouts.
AND SPECIALLY MR. JAINAM PATEL (BDM) SO CALL AND MS. SWARA(MANAGER) SO CALL. THEY ARE THE MAIN PEOPLE OF THE COMPANY FOR ALL THE SCAM...

GUYS KINDLY DON'T TAKE ANY PROCESS FORM SHR SOLUTION...
Asif Jamal Siddiqui

Jan 11, 2016

Fraud Company & People

SHR Solution Alamedabad is biggest fake service provider company.
This people attracts clients with scheme of high and fix payouts.
I have taken the process of AD/Posting of 5 seats from SHR Solutions pvt.Ltd. As per agreement they will return my Consultancy charges if Direct client not give the process. Now more than two months The direct client as per them refused to give process to me they are not returning my money. Just they do fake promises.

Before pay the money they behave very nicely but after it they do not even receiving phone. Even Once their MD Mr Vikram picked up my phone and promised that he will pay with in week . But Now two weeks over and he will also not picking up phone.

Please do not trust on them.......
Mirant

Jan 8, 2016

Fraud People with Fake processes

This people attracts clients with scheme of high payouts.
We have taken Property Mortgage form filling process of 10 seats from SHR Solutions pvt.Ltd.From starting we faced login issues and very high target work compare to they have said before we paid money.Even after complaining lots of time they always responded very rudely.
If any one want to know more contact :9998004521
vishal1490

Jan 1, 2016

fake process provider

i have bought voice process from shr solution,but from starting i am facing server issues and i have complained to shr people many time but they have not respond properly.At the time when i paid money they gave answers but after it situation changed.
Suddenly they have terminated my process.,
If any 1 is thinking to buy any process from shr dn't buy it from this guys, they only provide fake process and all process they are operating from india only.
cybrium

Nov 19, 2015

US Home Loan Form Filling Fraud

These guys sold us "US home loan form filling" process at a huge cost, which turned out to be a total scam project. As

promised, we were supposed to be talking/writing to US counterpart of the project, instead we got a semi-literate moron,

who couldn't even write proper English sentences, claiming to be the client. The IP for the emails sent from the client

are originating from Bhopal. Lets guess that exact location may be wrong, but the fact is, it's well within India.

They deliberately kept 1-2 user IDs dis-engaged during the business hours so that we don't meet the daily target.

Irrespective of repetitive requests, they kept doing the same thing again & again. Suddenly we received an email saying

the project has been taken off. This was the part of the play where they terminate the process based on the forged

performance report.

Please find the attachments for your reference. You may reach me @ 08013654454 or mail me at info@cybriuminfoserve.com.

PLEASE DO NOT GET SCAMMED BY THESE PEOPLE.

US Home Loan Form Filling Fraud US Home Loan Form Filling Fraud

Railway UTS - Handset change request
    I taken one month pass on uts.now I want to chane my...
    India Post - NON-DELIVERY OF TWO PARCELS
    SIR, I SENT TWO PARCELS (tracking nos: CTO62246940IN AND...
    Kaff Appliances India - fits perfectly with my kitchen
    I recently bought a built-in oven K/OV 60 MPZSS and I am...
    GAUR ATULYAM - DELAYED POSSESSION AMOUNT REFUNDED
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    Department of Post Agent Login - Id locked
    Sir, My agent id is locked. Agent id:...
    GAUR Sons - GAUR ATULYAM
    I have a flat in Gaur Atulyam and the Possession date was...
    NSDL PAN CARD - about couriers service
    poor courier service in chapra no home delivery service...
    auto - Left bag in auto
    Left my gift bag in auto from Viviana mall to majiwada...
    Gowardhan milk - Expired milk selling
    I am arvind Shukla, I am going to Sahkari bandar shopping...