Shylaja

Consumer complaints and reviews about Shylaja

VIDYAS1990

Nov 24, 2022

Chitfund

Dear team, my name is Vidya s pH no 9986098602 residing in 929 gosegowda street srirangapattana Mandya 571438. the above said person is doing chitfund activity, I have two chitfund of rs.50000 and Rs,200000 which is monthly payment of 5000 and 10000 each. I am paying this monthly chitfund amount from past 7months. Due to some financial issues I couldn't pay on time from last 3 months but everything is been settled by that particular month only. But in this month I have changed my job so I have not recieved my full and final settlement yet so I asked her to allow me to pay by 10days late but she is not at all agreeing for this. She has taken his commission amount 200000 in second month itself apart from that she is having her own rule that if amount is not payable on time, everyday fine will be levied of Rs 300 each day and she is cancelling our chitfund without concerning me which is not at all justifiable. I have not taken my chit fund yet. People will invest in chitfund to save some money for their difficult time. Mrs. Shylaja has taken her commission to manage all these uncertain things. But she is making her own rules and troubling the people. I have discussed with her but she is neither agreeing to continue my chitfund nor returning my money along with interest.
Kindly give justice to my hard earned money.

Complaint against