SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR (MP)

Consumer complaints and reviews about SIGNALS RECORDS JABALPUR (MP)

parvin

Dec 4, 2022

PENSION NOT RECIVED YET NOW TILL TODAY

RESPECTED SIR THAT MY NAME IS DULI CHAND SHARMA RTD EX MAN FROM CORPS OF SIGNALS MY SERVICE NO IS 14242876A I SUBMITTED MY LIFE CERTIFICATE IN MY BANK ON 14 N0V 2022 BUT TILL, TODAY I DONT RECIEVED MY MONTHLY PENSION IN MY ACCOUNT SO I FACING BIG PROBLEM AT NOW I ALSO TOUCH UP IN MY BANK AND SUBMITG A DIGITAL LIFE CERTIFICATE KINDLY SEE MY PROBLEM AND HELP ME SIR I SHALL BE HIGHLY THANKFULL TO YOU FOR THIS . EX SERVICE MAN NK D C SHARMA PH NO 9466431313.
Rane Dattatray Vasudeo

Dec 3, 2022

Non received service medals

My name is EX/Naik Rane Dattatray Vasudeo I am here by writing this letter to know you that, I have given my 16 years and 5 months service in Indian army in Signal core and now I am got retired. But I have an issue that I have not received some of my service medals yet so can you kindly send those medals or guide me what is the procedure to receive it.

Service no: 15395673H
Rank: Naik
Address: Cheranagar, sagaon, manapada road, Dombivli east, 421204
Email id: [email protected]

I hope you will do the needful

Deepak N I

Nov 4, 2022

Message not yet received for Sparsh Miration reg.

I the unersigned No 14298304 L Ex-Hav Deepak(LTR), I was enrolled on 01 Feb 1978 and retired on 31 Nov 1995. It is bring to kind notice that Message for Sparsh Migration is not yet received.

Army No : 14298304L
Rank- Havildar
My PPO No is : S/035581/1995
My SBI A/C No : 10758923852 IFSC Code : SBIN0005620
Mob No : 9740423700
e-mail ID : [email protected]

So Kindly do the needful.

No 14298304L Hav Deepak
KOLAPUDI Suryarenu

Oct 15, 2022

Sparsh corrigendum ppo

Sir,I No:15691959Y ,mera naam KOLAPUDI SURAIAH,(OCC ).maine 31 March 2021 ko retire hua tha sir.mera SPARSH Corrigendum PPO me mera naam ,mera district ka naam & mera state ka naam galath diyahuha sir.maine PCDA Allahabad customer care number me baath kiya hai sir,unhone bathayaki July me apna signal record Jabalpur se kuch kagaj aaya huha hai karke bola sir aur mera rank and trade mention nahi hua sir kripaya karke mera document check karke mera (pensioner) Name : KOLAPUDI SURAIAH, District Name : KHAMMAM, State Name: TELANGANA hona chayiye sir aur mera Trade :OCC-III & Rank : ACP-II hona chaiye sir.please kripaya karke mera problem ko thoda jeldese solve kariyega sir.

ARMY NO:15691959Y
PIN Code:507160.
20520110049301

Sep 21, 2022

CHANGE OF MOBILE NUMBER

Sir, My mob no is 9547742764 instead of 8250366133 and adhar no ############ add my document please.

JC-378505F Nb Sub Nitya Nanda Mallick
Vill - Santipur, PO Newrangia , Dist- Darjeeling (WB) 7340013
Mob No 9547742764

Sep 8, 2022

Less my basic pay

Respected sir I army no -15389564A Ex Hav swarup saha.my ppo no-############ sparsh ppo .no-############ date of retairment 30/06/2021,sir i am drowing less payment of my equal sqd same enrollment .kindly checked and adjust my basic pay.thanking you sir.
Lky shah

Aug 21, 2022

Discharge book lost

Sir my name is Vishal shah son of retired late Vijay Shankar Prasad my father discharge book had lost so what can I do is the discharge is compulsory in relation bharti if it is compulsory then give me some suggestions please sir.
kavitibairagi

Aug 8, 2022

My spouse name was wrong in EPPO

Respected sir
It is submitted that I, No: 15371489Y Ex Hav BAIRAGI KAVITI
retired from Corps of Signals on date 30.08.2008 (AF). I married to Miss Javili Laxmi D/o Sh. Javili Ramayya as per hindu rites on date 03.03.1999. After married her surname was changed from Javili Laxmi to Kaviti Laxmi. which was published by 15 WEU, C/o 99 APO . During retirement time I had received original PPO, Discharge book and AGI bond in that documents my spouse name was mentioned Smt Kaviti Laxmi as per Pt II orders. After long time I had received EPPO (############ Suffix 2199) in that EPPO my spouse name was mentioned that Smt Javili Laxmi instead of Kaviti Laxmi. I wrote a letter to Signal Records regarding my spouse name change they are provided one letter and asked the court affidavit publication of two national news paper of my spouse name change. It is not my fault because due to clerical mistake I face the problem. Hence I request you that please may be change my spouse name from Smt. Javili Laxmi to Smt. Kaviti Laxmi in EPPO according to Original PPO. One letter also sent Signal records by speed post but no fruitful result received fro m your end. With Regards Ex Hav Bairagi Kaviti, Mob: 9337043033/8658950947

Aug 6, 2022

Non received of eppo

Respected SIR
I ex no 15371146H hony Naib sub Amber Prasad retired on 31st Dec 2015.My old ppo no S/36918/2015/ARMY.I have not got my eppo revised as per 7th cpc till date .My home add is Vill Sarauna (Ojha) Post Sahjanwa (Kauria Bazar) Distt Gonda (UP)
Pin 271122 There for I request your kind honor kindly sand my eppo immediatly

Thanks yours fitfully
Amber Prasad
Hony Naib sub

Aug 6, 2022

Non received of eppo

Respected SIR
I ex no 15371146H hony Naib sub Amber Prasad retired on 31 Dec 2015 .My old ppo no S/36918/2015/ARMY.I have not got my eppo revised as per 7th cpc till date .My home add is Vill Sarauna (OJha Purwa) Post Sahjanwa (Kauri Bazar) Distt Gonda (UP) Pin 271122 There for I request your kind honor kindly sand my eppo immediatly

Thanks yours fitfully
Amber Prasad
Hony Naib sub
Bdass2303

Aug 3, 2022

Deduction of pension

Respected sir
1. I JC374774W Sub Maj & Hony Capt (Retd) Bishamber Dass old PPO No S/47323/2016 and SPARSH PPO No ############.

2. I am going on writing time and again about my problem of pension deduction regularly approx Rs8000/- every month by the PCDA(Pension) Allahabad due to PAN number & Aadhaar number not updated in SPARSH site with them. I have already sent required data to PCDA(Pension). However PAN No AIJPD9964D and Aadhaar No ############ is fwd to you for further submission to PCDA(Pension) Allahabad and request them to resolve this issue at the earliest.

3. Sympathitic action is requested.
Dayanand14249076K

Jul 28, 2022

Non receipt of Part II order

I, 14249076K Ex Hav (Clerk) Dayanand (Retired during May 1999) has submitted documents duly completed / countersigned by ZSB, Jhajjar for publication of part II order of my son on 10.05.2022 through speed post. But till now I have not received a copy of part II order. Kindly provide me the same so that I may able to add my son name in ECHS card.

14249076K Ex Hav Dayanand
Mobile No 9813055024
Raju Dhadse

Jul 27, 2022

CHANGE OF DATE OF BIRTH OF MY WIFE IN PPO

From.
No 14267520Y Dhadse Rajendra Amrutrao Vill- Wadvihira, Teh- Narkhed, Dist Nagpur State-Maharashtra, My Contact No-9923001071,9370756298.

To The Commanding Officer Signals records. Pachpedi Vidyanagar. Jabalpur (MP) 482001.
Respected sir. With due respect I wish to inform you that. my wife name is Mrs Prema Raju Dhadse and her date of birth is as per all document is 1971 but actually date of birth is 4th May 1974 i have submitted the application in sainik welfare board Nagpur but no any response from signal record office. So please do the correction in PPO and corrected PPO send my home address

Please do the needful sir,

Rajendra Amrutrao Dhadse
9923001071/9370756298
Shaji PV

May 16, 2022

not getteingacp nb sub pension from 30 nov 2019

Respected sir, I No15392061A Ex Hav (ACP Nb Sub) Shaji PV was pension est on 31 Oct 2019. I have graded with ACP Nb Sub during penion est by Signal Records Part Order, Pension for the same has not been credited by PCDA ,Allahabad till dt. I have approched to PCDA by telephonically and complaint lounched to PCDA site,both are repplied that related docus not recd from your concerned Records Office and you may approch to your Record office.Hence you are requested to do needful for the same pl.My PPO No is 0202-############ . Tele No 9497392636. Email ID [email protected]
Shaik Aliya

To : The Records Signals
Pin – 908770
c/o 56 APO

Sub : GRIEVANCES OF NOMINEE

1. With due respect, I humbled submission to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. I, w/o Ex Havildar NasarVali Shaik submitted that, am approach to court for dispute with amicably with my husband for not given maintenance allowance to me. I have my age daughter. I have no money from spending her marriage. Am now poor situation. I am not received from any letters your office side. Please send PPO copy and draw for what type of pension claimed during his retirement.

4. For your kindly co-operation for help of the poor family earliest.

Thanking your sir,

Yours sincerely,

Date: May 2022 (Mrs Bashirun)
GA XAVIER

Apr 6, 2022

Correction of date of birth and Rank in eppo

With due respect,I wish you inform,No.15366308y,Rank.Havildar,Original ppo no.S/042580/2008(Army),I received eppo from CPPC ,in that eppo Date of Birth and Rank both are mis matching.so kindly check and clear the problem sir, and eppo also not received.Thinking You.
Dubey Rajesh Shailendra

Apr 6, 2022

Change of Name

Hv submitted a application for change of my Spouse name and daughter name as per documents in Jan 2022 through ZSB Pune but till have not received any confirmation on same

Request to update on same .

15379711K Ex Nk Dubey Rajesh Shailendra
M K Divekar

Mar 6, 2022

Non Receipt of EPPO

Respected sir , I have not received my EPPO , pls send erliest on my present address or email , my perticuler as under ,
Army no 14266800Y
Ex TS NK DIVEKAR MARTAND KONDAJI
Original PPO no S/033511/2003 (ARMY)
Date of enrolment 12 Jul 1985

Thanking for you
ibrahimgk

Mar 2, 2022

Name correction

Sir, I need to correct my name in AADHAR CARD, PAN CARD and IN BANK RECORDS etc; to be the same as per my service records. Presently it is different in all those documents with either abbreviated form or abbreviation in preceding or after name etc...
My name as per discharge book is : G K EBRAHIM
Army Number : 6639731 M Hav
Retired on : 20 April 1981.

Kindly advise correct name as spelled there in my Service Records in order to correct my other documents. My address :

G K EBRAHIM
ROSE VILLA, VENUS CORNER
THALASSERY - 670101
KERALA, INDIA
Mob : 9946420102
e-mail : [email protected]

Please also send my mobile number, e-mail address and home address details etc to PCDA for inclusion in SPARSH.
Truly,

G K EBRAHIM
Venugopalan m

Feb 22, 2022

Submitting email id and mobile no

I am a pre2016 pensioner details is under
Name venugopalan M
Rank sub,No JC 369101X
Original PPO.S0191601999
Mob no 8943537364
Email [email protected]
Kindly send my mob no and mail id to PCDA Sparsh immediately
to avoid struggle of veteran
sk1568

Feb 1, 2022

NON RECEIPT OF HRA & CEA

Respected Sir, I No 15689640A Ex Nk Shashi Kant Thakur retired on 30 Jun 2020 form corps of Signals. ASDC PT II order No 0/0027/2020 dt 08 May 2020 and 0/0030/2020 dt 27 May 2020 already recd in your office on 09 Jun 2020 and fwd to PAO(OR) on 12 Jun 2020. I have already sent many time through speed post and AWAN but no any action nor any reply recd so for. Kindly take necessary action or reply me for further dir for me.

Your's faithfully

Shashi Kant Thakur
Kumar Sharma Naresh

Dec 24, 2021

None receipt of Appendix.A&B

No.15381730N EX. N/K, Naresh kumar sharma

Respected sir,Last month I send you a request Letter for the Verification of appendix A&B Letter No. IPH-BSR-EA-I/Ex-serviceman/2021- 1516-17 Dated 18-11-2021.After a long time I do not get any response. Due to this Iam going in loss of 20 thousands per month, sir I have need Appendix A&B for the pay fixsetion. Please send me as soon as possible. Ishall thankfull to you.
Dayanandan

Dec 23, 2021

Change of date of birth &Name

That office letter no P/14276753/SP/NER/T-2 (corr) dated 03 December, 2020, reply to that forwarded through DSSA Board Alappuzha, Kerala, vide their letter No A2/CN&DOB/2542/2021 dated 12th July, 2021. Please take immediate action.

No 14276753A SIGMN Dayanandan K
PPO No SC/36115/81
email id - [email protected]
Mob No - 9446416828
Jyoti kuntal

Dec 11, 2021

Not recieved slab dedection

Sir I have served imtrat (. Bhutan) in Dantak project signal section from 06/sep/2009 To 06/sep/2011 there in that time Rs 1510 per month didect from my account as slab dedection it's total amount 36240. Duration my posting period after then it's close and a letter has come from ministry of external affairs to close and return that amount to individual I have approch return to me at the time of retirement dated April 2015 but this amount is not return to me till now sir I'm suffering from heavy finencial problem so I request you to kind and favorable act please i have true copy of pay slips and letter of external affairs ministry

Dec 6, 2021

NOK DETAILS WRONG ENTRY IN PPO AND EXTENDED ARMY GROUP INSURANCE CERTIFICATE

I am ex-Hav (ORL) Gopalakrishnan Nair. P, Army No 14260926H SOS from Corps of Signals wef 01 Jul 2004, Recd my PPO and Extended Army Group Insurance Certificate, my wife's name mentioned as SATHIKUMARI instead of SATHIKUMARI. R. As per my document and Discharge Book correct name is SATHIKUMARI. R. Hence I request you to please rectify the observation and Release new corrected PPO and Extended Army Group Insurance Certificate at the earliest please.

Mudakkal