Simple Escorts

Consumer complaints and reviews about Simple Escorts

Devout

Nov 26, 2022

network of scammers

This is a network of scammers. They asked to deposit 2000 INR/ hour online for booking and on asking mentioned that there is no hidden charges. Once done, they asked for the security deposit of 5000 INR. Plz beware these scammers. Contact number of scammers include 6266154369, 9546795030.
rrrishabh05

Oct 16, 2021

Money Cheating and Fraud

I have found a random escorts website (https://in.simpleescorts.com/call-girls/independent-hot-big-ass-call-for-having-more-fun-2-85648/) and contact number mentioned over there is 9602807804. I have contacted to this number over WhatsApp and they asked me to pay 3000 rupees for 2 hour service so, I have paid 500 rupees for booking and they told me that Escort will come to your place shortly and one person called me and said that you have to give me booking code and for that you have to talk to the contact person... So, I have called him and he told me you have to pay rest 2500 rupees to get the code. I have paid that and still I have not received any code so, I called him back and asked about the code so, they told me you have to pay another security amount of 4500 rupees and it will be refunded after the service so, I have paid that also. But, still I have not received the code... So, I have called back again and they said you have to pay another 4500 rupees because the Escort has bleeding problem so, you have to pay for that as well... Now, I got confirmed that this is Fraud and they cheated me and received 7500 rupees from me. When, I have asked to refund my amount and I don't want to take service so, they gave me excuses that your money will be refunded in morning and all.... And, I am damn sure that they will not refund my amount. I need the amount will be refunded to me. And, take strict actions against these type of fraud websites. It is harmful for many innocent people.

Money Cheating and Fraud