simplymarry.com

Consumer complaints and reviews about simplymarry.com

Apr 12, 2017

Reactivate Account

I have deleted my simplymarry account. Now I tried to again registered with same email id and mobile number. Bt it throws error message that 'Email already Exist' and 'Mobile No. Already Exist'. Again I try to login with my old credentials it throws error message that 'User not exist' please suggest me how can I reactivate my account?
sky123113

Oct 10, 2016

I found out a fake profile in My name

I found out a fake profile in my name ,I am having no such profile to see m arriage proposals. I also does not wish to marry . In order to tease me my distorted details are presented with me not interested . I think this is a kind of misuse of the site and its reputation is at stake. Kindly verify the account.Rashmi SMF1464041 .Kindly take quick action so that random web visitors making fake profiles should be caught and not be motivated.
Ankush 25

Apr 16, 2016

deleted account permanent

SMM1722946. I'd no deleted but it's on show on serching delete it's otherwise I take action
Ankush 25

Apr 16, 2016

deleted account but he is show on browsing

I deleted my account but showing after deleted so deleted wants and I take action
Choudhary kajal

Mar 31, 2016

Not allowing me to delete my profile

My ID SMF2729348..
I tried so many times to delete my profile, but they won't allow me. To delete it..neither they attend phone calls.please delete my profile otherwise will take strong action against this.

Fraud & fake profile

ID: SMM2545066-Dr.Arjun Sharma -Fake & fraud person.Name is somthing other but registered with this site simply matrimony.com as this.He duped one lady from hydrabaad for 50 lakhs,as I read it in times of India 6th Jully 2015.Please Girls beware of such a sites & careful about expressing interest & interest expressed..Please Do not become a victim of such a cases. all this matrimony sites are supporting such a fraud & I have doubt that this all are also the part of it.

Fake profiles

Please stop creating fake profiles & supporting the fraud people

Motrimony provides Fake profiles

Girls beware of this is fake profile -ID: SMM2545066-Dr.Arjun Sharma & alike profiles
He had duped one girl from hybrabad for 50 lakhs.He & his of Nigerian people got caught because of that girl filed FIR
She is also a doctor.He had cheated so many girls through this site.I think this all matrimonial sites gives thier support.
I think this all sites are a part of it.
These sites are using confidential data which we are sharing with this site like income details ,background etc
vig nesh

Oct 17, 2015

fake person

this is regard to delete my profile id drmf1285572. this is a fake id created. also while searching in google my name appears in simply marry which i dont want.
vig nesh

Oct 17, 2015

delete account

This is in regard to delete my profile id drmf1285572 which i am not using anymore in simplymarry. Also while doing google my name appaers in simply marry which i dont want.
VictimAlert

Aug 27, 2015

Duplicate Profile

SMM2557686 and SMM2226550 belong to same person with two different marital status. This is only to caution people. As there is no identity verification, these kind of cheaters seek women from different parts of india, will get away with their work & later cheat them.
sanjaygoyal

Dec 17, 2014

refund

I have made the payment of Rs.10500/- on 13-11-2014 towards times assisted matrimony to the representative Mr
. Suraj Sharma Mobile no.9971488337 of simple marry.com but no service has been provided to me till date.Kindly refund my amount of Rs. 10500/- as promised services has not been provided to me
chintan 765

Mar 3, 2014

delete the profile

i don't know why this profile is going on.
please delete this profile and i am not interested in ur profile.
stop messaging me...
sangamitra

Jun 20, 2013

delete smf1420677 account

delete smf1420677 account
sk2012rm

Jan 31, 2013

simplymarry.com is a fake website

simplymarry.com turned to a fake and deceiving spam website. They created my profile with stolen information from other matrimonial website. Now the simplymarry.com profile comes up with my google name search. The profile is no longer valid as I am happily married. I politely requested the simplymarry.com customer support ([email protected] and [email protected]) to remove my profile. They deleted the profile but immediately created the same profile with different id. They ignored subsequent requests to delete the account. All their profiles are stolen outdated profile from other sites. They deceitfully change the "last login date" of the profiles to a near-current date to make it appear a real profile. They are unethical, immoral bunch of cyber thugs. Please voice your protest against the site.

Jan 26, 2013

Use of name created by fake person

This is in regard to delete my profile id SMM1509956 which I am not using anymore in simplymarry. Also while doing google my name appears in simply marry which I dont want.
This is the 4th time I am placing request for profile deletion and nothing has been done yet as simply marry.com doesnt delete the id just to show name of people under their belt.