Sir J J Hospital

Consumer complaints and reviews about Sir J J Hospital

Sindhu ramdas

Dec 1, 2022

Tb ward IRRELEVANT of patient while submitting form

TB ward after waiting for long time while submitting form counter person sending to take Xerox copy of form which should be instructed before getting into line very careless attitude sending back down to take copy and again patient had to face inconvenience to submit form specially for a tb patient it's not easy to walk due to their careless attitude patients are struggling they should have put board regarding copy sending every single person after long wait in bad condition is not at all acceptable
Akram051199

Oct 24, 2022

No medicines available

No medicines were available at hospital asked me to buy from outside

Feb 26, 2022

No medicine available in hospital

THERE'S NO MEDICINE AVAILABLE FOR THE PEOPLE FROM GOVERNMENT IN THE HOSPITAL. MOST OF THE MEDICINES HAS TO BE TAKEN FROM OUTSIDE MEDICAL.
PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE POVERTY PEOPLE WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR MEDICINE AND THIS HOSPITAL IS FORCING THEM TO TAKE MEDICATION FROM OUTSIDE.
namratashirdhankar

Jul 8, 2021

Irresponsible behaviour of staff

My dad is admitted to jj hospital.my dad's sugar level increase above 600.but no staff or doctor care about it.when we inform staff about patient condition,she said doctor will come and then we will see.she didn't bother to call doctor once.as a patient we look upto staff but their behaviour seems rude .
namratashirdhankar

Jul 8, 2021

Irresponsible behaviour of staff

In Jj hospital ,the behaviour of staff is so irresponsible.they don't care about patients life.i had a horrified behaviour when my dad's sugar level about 600.but staff didn't bother as well no doctor was available to treat
Suj90

Apr 23, 2021

Check your senior doctors

Resident doctors of casualty dept are seen misusing their red stickers and going to Mahabaleshwar to pop psychedelics. In the grave period when the nation cannot find oxygen cylinders, watching the frontliners do this is heart wrenching.
Afzalshaikh

Nov 14, 2020

Opretion not open

Meri mummy ko blooding problem hai and meri mummy ko Mai 1 month phele JJ hospital me admit kiye the phir Dr NE kha ke opretion abhi band hai our Bina operation ke tritment nhi hoskata Dr ne phir unhe discharge Kar diya phir 13 November 2020 ko phir blood cheak kiye to 6 point blood body me tha abhi BHI Dr bole ke operation nhi horaha our mere mummy ke taraha bhot log pareshan hai plz app log Kuch help karo..

Afzalshaikh
Jitendrayadav_3084

May 22, 2019

Enjoplasty pending from last 3 weeks

Dear Medical Minister & Dean,

Being JJ hospital being government hospital, operation theatre at 4th floor works only 10 to 5 like government work.

My dad is admitted from last 3 weeks and still operation not done of enjoplasty. Still they dont say when will they do operation.

Even Heparin 25000 injection is available in ward and they tell us to buy every day injection of 190 rs.

Even blood test they refer out door even there is blood test department.

like private hospital we have to spend 300 rs. Per day on medicines and blood test
Sonalisatve

Feb 27, 2019

CT scan department

City scan department is worst ....the person who take entries for the CT scan is never on his desk patients has to wait for 2-3 hrs just to take entries .....and after that whole process starts ... Though the hospital is very good staff is very much disappointing!!!!!
ashikawate

Apr 23, 2018

Behaviour of nurses

My dad is admitted in ward 19 of JJ hospital. The doctor said to get the saline bottle changed when over. When we told the nurse she said, so what, and left. Is this the attitude. There are patients relatives made to the dressing of their admitted relatives. How is this even allowed and what about hygiene and infection. please take necessary action.
Dhanashree prabhu

Jul 29, 2017

Lasik surgery by Dr. Shashi Kapoor

I got my Lasik surgery done on few days back of only right eye. Doctor refused to do my another eye surgery due to kajal in my eyes which I dint apply on that day too as per written in your instructions. After telling him that I removed kajal for 2 days back he refused to listen it too. I'm having headache due to getting pressure on my only eye . I have sinus problem too . He called me after 3 weeks and telling me to do left eye surgery after 3 month. Without giving my valid reason and also without giving me solution of how to survive for 3 months on only one eye. I need valid reason and the earliest day possible to do my left eye surgery.
This is so irresponsible on the part of doctors and high disappointment. We come with faith in this renowned hospital but we left from that building with high regret.
Hoping to get redressal for my complaint.

Feb 17, 2016

waiting list for MRI scan not lasts

Hello ,

I am Pankaj Kumar Pathak attendant of a patient, who is in waiting list from last couple of days, the date was decided by the nursing staff was 16 Feb 2016, but the MRI scan is still pending.

Doctors used to say that don't eat anything prior to MRI, so she is suffering from hunger and weakness gradually,
as she has a baby recently, while asking to the MRI staff, they used to tell

"..........don't wait here will call you once we'll have time.....wait until midnight......",

which is not expected if the file of the patient is submitted in morning 7 o'clock.

How the patient can survive without eating anything whole day??

Please look after this, I'm just complaining about the determination you have taken, if you are saying that this has to be done on this this time,,,, then you have to take it on priority.

pankaj

Feb 1, 2011

LOST OF SBI DEBIT CARD

MY ACCOUNT NUMBER DETAILS IS AS FOLLOWS.I am woeking in Sir J J Hospital as a Senior Staff nurse

27/############ 343 BYCULLA MUMBAI (343)

R.B NO.4523

NAME : MR.NILESH RAMESH BIDAYE

I have lost my debit card related to above mentioned account number on 01/02/2011 from Canara Bank ATM situated at Chinchpokli (East).

I was tried 1800 112211 but i unabale to get through.

So please block my Debit card as soon as possible because card was lost at 1.20pm.

Kindly contact me for the further details on the following number or email id:

99309 16412