Slicepay

Consumer complaints and reviews about Slicepay

Rohanrr

Jul 24, 2020

Account on hold

Sir i will clear my all dues 2days ago but till now my account is on hold and really need your service again i am in very big trouble sir please do favour something sir
Prakash9246

Jul 21, 2020

Regarding payment

I have already paid my emi but they always calling me and start abuse not only for me they abuse to my parents also so i dont want thw card i dont care about my cibil just premently blocked my card they are not updating thats not my problem okkk
Myself.

Jun 25, 2020

Repayment

I had make the payment on slicepay but they have still not updated my payment on their portal and continuously I am getting calls for payment and when I used to tell them that i had make payment already then they ask me to send bank statement and screenshot of the payment page, so ever time I have send all the required details after that no is is responding. Now I don't know what to do.
Lalitham

Feb 17, 2020

Slicepay

Slicepay is the most unethical and unfair business we have ever come across. They are cheating the innocent students by offering credit cards without knowledge of their parents. They dont have the basic ethics to even intimate the parents who have to pay their hard earned money. They give credit to students who dont earn any money and then they call and threaten their parents and family who dont even know that their children have been duped by this stupid company.

These type of companies are spoiling the young generation and the future of the Country and many families. Hope the authorities take notice of such frauds and take action.
Lalitham

Feb 17, 2020

Slicepay

Slicepay cheating the common public and spoiling the future of young generation

Ankit priyam

Dec 5, 2019

Money not settled

I got my refund 2 month ago but slicepay said that that amount u can withdraw using card swapping or other online payment so I did now I did shopping of 4200 and my 2825 should be be deducted from my total amount i.e 4200-2825 but it didn't happen customer care said it is technical issue and consern team will contact you but from last 4 days I am getting same answer no one is doing anything today my amount will be slice at 12pm and I have to pay extra 400 to 500 what should I do
Adityaaz

Nov 19, 2019

Slicepay

Really fed up with poor customer service of slicepay I transferred my card amount to my paytm wallet but its not credited to my paytm wallet and the amount deducted from my slicepay card I complaint about the issue they old that 7 days it will be credited back to slicepay card but it doesn't happen after 7 days again I complained about the issue they told they want 7 days more time worst service ever I had at least show some honesty and responsibility towards Customer service
ShreyaT

Nov 2, 2019

Undue harassment

This Company is openly flouting financial services Norma by harassing the debtor and his/her family. Even after repeated assurances that the money will be paid along with interest they flout all rules of propriety and privacy by calling friends and family of their client.
I have been raising complaints with then yet I am unable to get any satisfactory reply. I suggest I anyone suffering from the same should Lodge a complaint with the RBI so that they are taken to task for their unethical actions.
singh.sushant32

Mar 11, 2019

bullshit from slicepay

My number is 7892005900, i have always made my payments on time but from last two months im paying the emi and they keep charging me extra on the basis that i havent paid and whenever i call them they say its reverted back to them but i never recieved my money back and they are making me pay twice the money every month.
Sbhadole

Feb 7, 2019

Ur Bangalore customer support executive talked rude and there is not updating my cibil score

Hello sir

I am raised ticket about not updating my cibil score and about this asked and called to customer support and support talking bad word with customer
Abbyy

Aug 22, 2018

Changing of mobile number

Sir, I am Abhishek Kumar singh. My phone number got changed on which I was getting the otp from 8746060083 to 7510004733.
Pls help me with this thank I can get the otp.
Kindly do the needful.
Chaithra P

Jun 20, 2018

Nonsense Slice Pay

Want to know on what basis a student will be given credit
I have few questions that needs to be answered by slice pay
1. I want to know that what assurance do you guys have from that student who doesn’t have any job.
2. Why don’t you confirm with the parents coz they are the ones’s who has to pay for it. I wonder how do you expect a student who doesn’t have a job could pay back.
3. What if a student who has ordered few products from you and nobody from their family knows about this. And all of a sudden you call his/her family and ask for the payment that he/she delayed to pay.

This post is from all the people whoever had the same issues- guys please speak up and support and I am waiting for a response from slicepay

Murulidhara

Feb 10, 2018

Money not refunded

I tried paying my slicepay emi on 30.1.2018, the amount got deducted from my bank account. But the payment was said to failed by slicepay. When i called them the first time, slicepay said it will be refunded within 7 working days. When amount wasn't refunded after 7 days i called slicepay again. This time they told me they didnt know about the payment and asked me to call razorpay. I just want to ask you one question, me being a student it is very hard for me if i dont get that money. If you dont refund my money i will take necessary actions.
Nav343

Jan 21, 2018

Want to know on what basis a student will be given credit

I have few questions that needs to be answered by slice pay

ganeshsaradhi

Sep 4, 2017

Mistakely transfered to not activated account

My Number is 9884208802 unfortunately i have transfered money to 9884208805 the Paytm number is not activated.so please refund my money From Slicepay

Mistakely transfered to not activated account