Feb 20, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF CANTEEN SMART CARD

Pl refer to my complaint dt 04 Jan 2017.

As requested vide my above complaint that my canteen smart card as personalised vide your file No N /36673 in Apr 2016 has not been recd by me despite lapse of more than ten months. You are requested to look into the matter and despatch the card at the earliest to enable me to avail the facility of canteen. Your cooperation in the case will be highly appreciated. In case the card is not traceable please fwd duplicate card. Incase no response from your side the matter will be reported to higher authorities i.e.pension Grievance Cell.

Ex P No 6966756 UDC
Unit. 2FOD
Contact no. 9419551747
E mail id- [email protected]
Nila Mani Mohanty

Feb 15, 2017

regarding canteen smart card

Sir I have applied for ex serviceman canteen smart card and also i received msg but accidentally i delete them can you please let me know what can i do regarding this??
Please intimate me in my contact details.
Contact No. 7084525787
email id : [email protected]
nsgeorge

Jan 30, 2017

Smart card not yet received

I N.S.George JC 17392. I was submitted my smart card application on 06.12.2016 as Ref no 2745425 at Pathanamthitta CSD Canteen.So far I have niether received any message regarding receipt of application nor received the CARD.So I request you to look into the matter and THE CARD BE ISSUED AT THE EARLIEST. Please intimate me over my MOBILE 9447562857 or send mail to [email protected]

N.S.GEORGE
My mob No-9447562857
Pradipta Kumar Swain

Jan 23, 2017

Non-Receipt of CSD Smart Cards of ESM Category

Sir, I am 771442-G Ex-Sgt Pradipta Kumar Swain Clk GD retired from Indian Air Force in 31 Aug 2015 from 303 TRU AF, C/O 230 SU, Amritsar and I had applied for CSD smart cards of both Grocery and Liquor of ESM category in the month of Dec 2015 . I had received a message from your Office that my application has been received by your Office for further process. However, neither the cards are received by me nor I have got any message of dispatch details. It is requested that to intimate the latest position of my application and if the cards are already made, then please intimate in which address it has been dispatched. Either it is dispatched to 230 SU, Amritsar or My nearest URC No. 2949, NCC, Group HQ, Cuttack (Odisha). My Mob No. 9781608753 and e-mail ID : [email protected]
Dichith

Jan 16, 2017

Not yet received neither any message nor smart card

I am no 14430949y LNK B.Kmar my application no is 2716496, applied on 15 Nov 2016 . I have not received any message from you.iam going to retire from service on 31 Jan 2017,so please take necessary action and info me
My mob no is 9666801540
kiranGawande

Jan 14, 2017

not yet received any sms alert nor smart card.

I No-15227375Y NK Gawande Kiran Kashinath I was submited my smart card application during 25 Nov 2016 but not yet received any sms alert nor smart card. Please clarify as son as possible.

With regards

(No-15227375Y Nk Gawande Kiran Kashinath )
My mob No-9469431126
kiranGawande

Jan 14, 2017

Smart card not yet received any sms alert nor smart card.

With regards

(No-15227375Y Nk Gawande Kiran Kashinath )
My mob No-9469431126
ysaurabh695

Jan 13, 2017

Did not recieved my smart card

I have applied for intial issue of both grocery as well liquor cards july 16. I haven't recieved any message or cards as well.. No satisfactory response from URC,Naliya. Please look into the matter.
963241-L
Lac saurabh
AFS,Naliya
Mshafi501070n

Jan 4, 2017

New Smart card not tracing out

I was serving in ARMY's 2 FOD Srinagar based under Defence Civilian Wing and retired on 31 Dec 2015. I had applied for new Pensioners Smart card through proper channel.
After some time, I received a SMS from Smart Chip Noida that my Canteen Smart card has been personalised vide File No N/SRG/36673, and to contact URC in 10 days. But, till date my card is not located anywhere despite contacted to concert URC several times. I have been looking for my card since last one year, but not succeeded to trace it out.
Kindly help me, as I am now a pensioner & suffer a lot for availing CSD facilities.
9419551747
vikashsingh1988

Dec 30, 2016

स्मार्ट कार्ड

i ahve applied for the canteen smart card through urc,sub area allahabad but i have not received yet though i have received the message 20th of december. please do the needful.
ravi padala

Nov 26, 2016

Did not receive my canteen smart card till now

Sir I was serving in Indian army as a jco my no is JC772127L Nb Sub Ravi Padala and JC771859P Nb Sub Pramod Kumar Singh. They have already send the forms with draft near about 40days but didn't any type of SMS and smart cards that so pl send me their smart cards. My ph no 9531258543 & 8004424947
b.s.rane

Nov 23, 2016

NON RECEPT OF LIQUOR+GROCERY CARD

I AM AN EX SERVICEMAN MY SERVICE PARTICULARS ARE AS FOLLOWS: 603672G EX-SGT BALKRISHNA SHIVRAM RANE,

DATE OF JOINING AIR FORCE 16-11-1970, DATE OF DISCHARGE: 30-11-1985. I HAVE APPLIED FOR CSD CARDS ALONG WITH

ALL REQUIST DOCUMENTS THROUGH URC AIR FORCE STATION KANHERI HILLS (THANE) ON 29-06-2016. I HAVE

CONFIRMED AND LEARNT THAT ALTHOUGH MY APPLICATION HAS BEEN FORWASRDED BUT THE CARDS HAVE NOT

BEEN RECEIVED AS ON DATE 23-11-2016.

I REQUEST THE AUTHORITIES TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND TAKE NECESSARY ACTION IN THE MATTER

THANKING YOU.

B.S.RANE MOBILE NO. 09930148775, [email protected]
tribhuwanchandra joshi

Nov 15, 2016

grocery card csd canteen

I am a Serviceman Sub tribhuwan chandra joshi, Service No: JC381152 x. My Grocery card no. received till date. I was told by salesman at csd Canteen, NSG manesar gurgaon, 122051 . Please guide me whom to contact, one sms recived some observation, pls tell how document reqired.at list two month pending case.

tribhuwanchandra joshi
communication group,
NSG,manesar pin 122051
subramanian saravanan

Nov 7, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF GROCERY CARD

8377434-W, WARRANT OFFICER , S SARAVANAN----------pl ref to my applcn no. 0783436 dt 18-08-2016 through 1 CBPO C/O 56 APO. I RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON 18 OCT 16 THAT MY CSD APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED AT SMART CHIP NOIDA BUT MY CSD SMART CARD HAS NOT BEEN YET RECEIVED AT THIS END .PL SEND IT QUICKLY.
Mathew Valavil

Oct 25, 2016

Non-receipt of Canteen Smart Card

I received a message from SCPL on 19 Sep 2016 that my Canteen Smart Card personalized file No. [C/JBP/18879] and to contact URC after 10 working days. But I am very sorry to inform you that till date I have not received the Canteen Smart Card. I contacted several times the URC but they informed it has not been received by them.

I would ,therefore, request you to pl look into the matter and send the Card at the earliest.

VG Mathew
Mob No 9745290134
Devendra56

Oct 23, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF CANTEEN SMART CARD

I, JC-771984Y Nb Sub Clk (SD) Devendra Pandey is presently serving with 656 EME Bn, C/O 99 APO. I have applied for 02 Cards (01X Grocery & 01x Liquor ). Some months ago I recd an sms in mob No 8752951892 { Dear Customer, Your Canteen Smart Card personalized and will be dispatched within 3 working days( SMART CHIP NOIDA)}. But till date I have not recieved my Canteen Smart Card. My old card has already been blocked due to ready of new card. But I have not yet recd these Cards from URC. Please check and send my Canteen Smart Card for availing canteen facilities.
ramchandratripathy

Oct 20, 2016

csd smart card

sub-for canteen card
sir,with respect I beg to state that my canteen card is not found after 3 months.pl give me as soon as possible. my mob no-8058099651
my email [email protected]

pl give reply as soon as possible.
USHA MANI TRIPATHY
W/O-TUKUNA KUMAR TRIPATHY
AT/PO-BEGUNIA
DS-KHORDHA(ODISHA)
EX NO-7092148.CHM.ARMR
REDEKAR AMIT

Oct 9, 2016

CSD card not recevied

I got massage dated 08/09/2016 on my Mobile No. 9970346432. The massage is that my card will be ready within a 10 days . But till I do not received it.So please convey my regards

REDEKAR AMIT PUNDLIK
Personalized file no-S/PUN/49208
Mobile- 9970346432 / 7588620090
Mail Id. [email protected]
G R Nair

Sep 20, 2016

Non receipt of canteen smart card

onsumer complaints and reviews about SMART CHIP LIMITED NOIDA

Non-receipt of Smart Card
I received a message from you that Canteen Smart Card personalized file No. S/TVM/6538 has been processed on 9th July 2015 and will be despatched within 3 working days. But I am very sorry to inform that even after the one year the same has not been received

PM Rugmmini Amma

Mob No 94
S.k.mehta

Sep 16, 2016

Exserviceman smart card is not recived yet

September 17 2016
Non- Receipt of Canteen Smart Card

I had submitted my application form along with all the requisite fee and documents at the time of my retriement. My receipt no is CE15948 But I have not received my Smart Cards till date. I am facing great deal of difficulties.

PLEASE SEND ME THE EXSERVICEMAN CANTEEN CARD .FOR THIS I WILL THANKFULL YOU .

SUDHIR KUMAR MEHTA
21 cgsr(A) 3 eme centre bairagrah
Bhopal madhya pradesh

Mobile No 8602516319

Email ID:[email protected]
aravinda kumar srivastava

Sep 13, 2016

CSD Smart Card does not read

I am an Ex-Serviceman Ex-Sgt Aravinda Kumar Srivastava, Service No: 709047-A. My Grocery card no. is GA01010547715800W01. I was told by salesman at Aruna Vihar Canteen, NOIDA that my above said card no. is not reading and i could purchase limited item against my liquor card only which was reading. Further, i was asked to contact smart chip at Sena Bhawan New Delhi. Please guide me whom to contact, where to contact, what is the contact no. , what is the office timings, what are the documents required etc,

Thanks and regards,

Aravinda Kumar Srivastava

Ex-Sgt, Service No: 709047

Mob No: 9868385219
Email: [email protected]

Aug 25, 2016

NON RECCEIPT OF LIQUER SMART CARD

Non-receipt of Smart Card
I received a message from you that Canteen Smart Card personalized file No. N/PTK/30033 has been processed on 20 July 2016 and to contact URC after 10 working days. But I am very sorry to inform that even after the 20 days the one Card (Grocery Card) has been received but one Card( Liquer Card) has not been received by them.

Zacharia Goerge

Aug 24, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF SMART CARD

I am a pensioner from Naval Dockyard, Mumbai. (Defence civilian pensioner). I have applied for a Pensioners smart card for CSD canteen through INCS Dry canteen at Naval Civilian Housing Colony, Powai, Mumbai- 400078 on24 Nov 2015. I have not received any message from your office so far. My application no. is SC 0975269.
It is requested that the smart card may be issued without further delay and I may be informed accordingly.

(Zacharia George)
Flat No. 1D- 505, Dreeams Apt.
LBS Marg , Bhandup, Mumbai -400078.
Ph. nos. 9004108286 / 02221660486.