snap deal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snap deal

Jinay pirgal

Jun 14, 2019

Fake call

I had recvd a call tat I was the 1 st lucky winner who won a 2 wheeler vehical as per company rules I had to refund amt of rs 2000/- to book which ever I like Nd then they would deliver a vehicle to my gate to claim the prize.i recvd call frm ths no ############

Fake call

Samson_Raj

Nov 9, 2018

Product not received

I had booked this watch on 25-October-2018 and I still have not received the watch its been 16 days and no body contacted me till date. Its really very disappointing.

Courier person is calling me 2nd November and telling me that I cannot deliver the product today and I will deliver the watch later When I called him on 3rd - November, the mobile is switched off.

I have number of emails to snap deal, but no response. Also, when I call the customer care it does not connect.

Please address these issues and a convincing reply. Also. advise me accordingly what to do next.

Thanks and Regards,
Samson

Mar 26, 2018

Fraud Calls

Dear Customer(Pankajkumarbansal),

This is to inform you that we do not promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls or report it to the nearest police station.

Pankajkumarbansal

Mar 23, 2018

Fraud Calls

I have made recently an online purchase from SNAP Deal and i got a call today from Bihar Number telling that i got a lucky draw and won Tata Safari Car.

for Making this car transfer in my name there is come cost involved which i need to bare which is 9500Rs post which car will be sent to my address, and also he have shared the Bank details for same

Bank Account Name : Saurav Kumar
Account No: 20462831190
IFSC Code: SBIN0018038
Saving Account

Can you please validate this and if this is really fraud and you accept are done at your name i would encourage you to please take some action to avoid spoiling your brand image.

Please note this guys are getting customer details including the entire shipment details from your logistic department only as when he called me he was having the details of my shipment etc just to convince me that he is from SNAPDEAL, point is there is big gap at your logistic department hence this frauders will not get so much details.

Thanks...............Pankaj Kumar
([email protected])

Dec 21, 2016

Non Delivery

Dear muruga09,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

muruga09

Dec 20, 2016

Non Delivery

Suborder Id: 21457052796 Not Delivered by Courier, but update says delivered.

Also Snapdeal never give the contact no of the Courier person while sending the SMS, only name given as Lokesh

Please resolve this issue.

Dear Mahi1109,

Mahi1109

Defective Product received, and replacement for the same is denied by Snap Deal

Here I have attached the images of the defective phone that I had received. The phone was picked from my home for replacement on 27th October 2016, I also have the acknowledgment that was given by the courier guy on the same day.

Order ID: 16204743396 Reference number: 33963980
Product Ordered : Nokia Dual Sim 222, white color.

NOTE : The back cover of the phone was not getting closed properly when battery is inserted or removed. You can also see the battery on top of the phone in the image.

Its been more that 20 days since I had placed my order. This is totally unfair service from Snap Deal and the worst experience I have ever had with the online store.

I have called up to Snap deal customer care 8 time since between 1.30pm of 7th November to till time(4.11pm of 9th November) I can also share the screen shot of my call logs,They are stating that they have received a different product into the warehouse.
The pickup of the mobile was scheduled by Snap Deal. They are least bothered to provide me solution and unable to answer me about where is the product that I have sent them and not in a position to answer to my queries, they just say its handle by the back end team and they are unaware of the process.

I have written multiple mail addressing Mr Kunal Bahl (CEO of Snap Deal) and to help center emails , but they are least bothered to respond to my mails or to my calls.

Defective Product received, and replacement for the same is denied by Snap Deal Defective Product received, and replacement for the same is denied by Snap Deal

Dear Logu_p,

Logu_p

Nov 8, 2016

Fraud/Wrong product deliverd and Replacement not given

This is to bring to your notice that I had ordered for a "Skmei black digital watch" with the ordered no: 16342096823 last week and day before they had delivered the product and after reaching home i had unboxed the product and got highly disappointed as i have received a "Tampered Glass" instead of my watch what i had ordered. Immediately yesterday I have requested for the Replacement of the product stating that wrong product has been delivered.

Today your courier people reported to my office and told they can't take back the product and they told to write to us.This really a very bad service from your team and co. I have downloaded the App and my first product you are doing such a bad services means just think of the trust and creditability your business going to get in the market. I need my product to be replaced at earliest and I want either refund of my whole amount or else I need the product of what i had ordered, I m going to take up this isssue very seriously if the needful not done.

Only courier guys coming and taking photo of the wrong product delivered item and going. No pickup and no replacement processed yet. This is really a horrible and cheating service .

Hoping to get a positive reply from your end. Please do the needful.

Find the ordered details below:

Order ID: 16342096823 Reference number: 35110176
Placed on: 26 Oct, 2016

Thanks and regards,
Logu P.
Ph_ 9538882573

Dear Dissapointed customer,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Dissapointed customer

Sep 21, 2016

Why no refund when you dont want a product due to defect

I don't understand what is the point in not refunding on an item which the customer wants to return .Instead there is only option of replacement .
If the customer is disappointed with the product and does not want to own such a thing why doesn't snap deal does not offer refund for electronic appliances ?

Dear tannu1983,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Sep 14, 2016

Dear tannu1983,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your correct 11 digit order details or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you in a better way.

tannu1983

Sep 14, 2016

courier issue

Hi.

Vulcan courier has the worst courier service i have come accross. The tracking status says consignee refused ro accept the shipment. but no one called me. They dont even have a proper customer service.my order id is.1500552771

Jan 1, 2016

Dear Md nafsar

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Nov 20, 2015

Dear Md nafsar

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Snapdeal Online Team
Md nafsar

Nov 18, 2015

Replacement hasn't been done after 15 days also

Sir ,
I have ordered an prestige pop up toaster which I got damaged then I gave it for replacement which I got returned as it is then I gave it for replacement on nov 2 till now I didn't get my money replaced suborder code is 12017929992 and ticket no is 11128654
My previous order id is 9175421543
sandhyamc

Oct 26, 2015

transaction in complete but amount debited from my account

I want to purchase a mobile on online shopping by snap deal . But at the time of making payment it shows error occur by server . But my account has been debited for 3920 . The status shows transaction not completed. The oder id was not given my mobile number is 9480537063
Anudeep Shetty

Jul 27, 2015

bluetooth remote of selfie stick missing

I had ordered a selfie stick with bluetooth remote, but i have got only stick, remote is missing.I have been cheated. I never got any conformation mail regarding the order. On the day of delivery i just got the sms.
Item :Bike stuff selfie stick with bluetooth stutter
AMB2708-2
ID:7421807043
Please help me out, snapdeal has cheated me.
I need a quick reaction.
tripagrawal

Jan 9, 2015

product missing

I odered filp cover & screen guard but in delivery i recieved only screen guard.First time i ordered by SD.Its very less amount product.IN future how we can trust u .
Item nameand SKU BelmarkFilp Cover For Moto G 2nd Gen BlackAndScreen guard
SAOC01031
SD Reference No. SLP205629836

send remaining product.
Pradiv

Oct 22, 2014

Order not received 3163183223

I have ordered a external hard drive on 10th Oct and order number 3163183223, initially the expected delivery date was on 19th Oct 14 and later when I called up the customer care to check the status on the product they changed the deadlune date to 24th Oct 14. This is something stage and ridicules what snap deal is doing.

So we have decided in our company to stop buying things from snap deal and I am very sure that the customer complaints are increasing day by day due to pathetic customer service. I don't understand when you guys will learn about customer service?

Request you guys to provide service at least which you promise before you guys advertise in all kind of media. Since it's just going to spoil your reputation. Don't just keep writing apologies mails.

Oct 16, 2014

MObile not Delivered

Sir I had booked for a Karbonn Android One Mobile set on 26-09-2014 and Paid Rs 5999/- by SBI Debit card. Order No being 2933084197.
They declared that the item was delivered on 30-09-2014 on their Website without Delivering. When I Complained over phone / By Mail and their Complaint forums, Someone calls up and say they are very sorry for the inconvenience caused and the item will be delivered within 12 hrs.
This has been going on Every day and My Phone is not delivered as of 17 hrs 16-10-2014.This Phone was booked as a Gift to My Wife, The occassion has passed. Thakyou SnapDeal.

Complete BOgus Company. We should never ever pay Upfront to these Online Companies.

Kindly Help me Sir.
Arunkumar

Oct 16, 2014

NO delivery

Kindly Help me Sir.
Arunkumar

May 29, 2013

Defective Product

I ordered shoes which are completely defective and wrong size but when i sent snap deal people mail and so many calls they are hell not bothered.
Its just fake and they are here to cheat you never ever purchase though snap deal i prefer donating this money to poor people rather wasting money in snap deal bakwas stuff.

Indian Speed Post - NOT DELIVER MY PACKAGE
    Sir my package no- EE993237457IN is speed post to DELHI on...
    Reliable finance Pvt ltd - Dont post false comments
    If you are true then why did not you write your phone...
    OMSI - No refund
    Order paid for on OMSI website / Paytm Gateway cancelled...
    https://www.uppclonline.com - unnecessary bill generate
    sir, last year i was complaint through junsunwai...
    Videocon D2H - about service of videocon d2h
    my customer id is 234736975. On day of installation...
    RELIABLE FINANCE PVT.LTD - writing false comments
    Whatever you are, if you are true then why did not you...
    Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd - Wrong bill excess amount
    I have made a complaint of excess bill 2 month ago but it...
    Self account - CDM Deposit failed
    Iam deposit 500×5=2500 11-07-2019 01:25PM but transaction...
    [email protected] - Refund
    Sir mene 399 ka recharge Kiya tha Jo field ho gya or pese...
    raghu kolar - Fraud SMS
    Fraud msg I have received a msg from ID-DOPBNK in my...