snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Kono

Mar 3, 2016

Money not refunded for returned product

I had placed order for 3 set of curtains to snapdeal and they sent me 2 set of bedsheets and one set of curtains. That's not the only thing ....next when I returned the product all separately through India post in three packages it was sent back to me saying there is insufficient address. I had to sent the product s again through bluedart this time I sent all three packages in one ....I got the delivery confirmation this time but snapdeal has still not refunded only part of my money ..whenever I call them they always say we will forward your complaint within 24 hours and I'm always assured I Will get the money but after that I never get any reply from their side and then I have no option but to call them again ....please help ....I don't know what to do please help they owe me 1400 including the courier charges ...they always say I will get my money as it's under some trust pay policy or whatever but this issue has been going on for 4 Months now please help

Dear Srinivas,
(srinivas29)

We request you to allow us some time as our team is working on your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you.

refund not yet received since 20 days

Returned the product because i have received a used one. refund pending since 20 days from snapdeal. When i call and complain all they do is say it will be done by as soon as possible and postponing till this day. kindly suggest me what to do.

Hi Muthaiah,

Our team got in touch with you and informed you that the complaint is against trust pay policy.

Thanks!

Feb 29, 2016

Dear Srinivas ,
(srinivas29)

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

Feb 29, 2016

refund not yet received since 20 days

Product Worth: 36,699rupees

I am a student and this amount is huge to me, i live in out of state away from family. If they dont refund in time how can i meet my daily expenses. these people are traumatizing me, i am getting suicide tendencies because of this trauma. People kindly suggest what to do should i go to a police station file a case then kill myself so that atleast then they refund my money back. I am unable to concentrate on my studies because of this hell these snapdeal people are giving. I don't know i might kill myself because of this tension, nevertheless i will first approach nearby police station. People kindly tell me how i should approach newspapers, t.v. and social media regarding this.

Dear Mujeebpeer ,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Dear Prakash ,

We request you to share your order id or complaint number to help you out in best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details so that we may assist you with this issue.

prakash .A

Feb 25, 2016

kyro 18l supreme ro+uv+uf water purifier problem:-Reg (uv is leack water )

My purches kyro 18L supreme to+uv+if water purifier problem for uv unit leack water this problem solichin

Thankyou

Feb 24, 2016

Dear Srinivas,
(srinivas29)

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Feb 24, 2016

refund not yet received since 15 days

Returned the product because i have received a used one. refund pending since 15 days from snapdeal. When i call and complain all they do is say it will done by so and so day and postponing till this day. kindly suggest me what to do.

Product Worth: 36,699rupees

I am a student and this amount is huge to me. If they dont refund in time how can i meet my daily expenses. kindly, understand the gravity of grievance and provide solution.

Dear ashish345053 ,

Dear Terri ,

Dear Muthaiah Sakthivel ,

Muthaiah Sakthivel

demaged item was shiped

OrderNo.11684225111 dt 11th Feb16.

Shipment was delivered on 15th Feb 16. It was presented as gift to my friend as gift.As it was to planned to be gifted it was not opened and checked. The package was found to be intact.

But on 23rd when my friend had opened the package he found that the item was having a lot damage.

Pl look into the pics you can asses it. Tried to complain and help desk refused to take it.

Any way you will be saying that seven days limit had elapsed.

But having a good faith on Snapdeal Service I had made mistake of not checking the condition of the shipment.

The worst part of it is that iI had cut a sorry figure in friend's purview because the kind of faith I had on Snapdeal.

Tell your seller, even if it is not replaced, ask him not to send these type damaged items to the customer.

Hope you may understand what I mean.

Thanks for your prompt service.

Sakthivel.

demaged item was shiped demaged item was shiped demaged item was shiped demaged item was shiped demaged item was shiped demaged item was shiped demaged item was shiped

Terri

Will not refund money

Order number 11762493836
We are still awaiting refund for a product which was defective and could not be replaced.
Daily emails have been ongoing and you are failing to resolve this issue despite giving the correct account details.
We want our money back!!! You cannot keep the money of customers. Your supervisors are too busy to resolve the issue and I have submitted a complaint online 3 times.
Your concerns team do not call back.
Please give the money back - it is not our to keep

Other customers please do use snapdeal no matter how cheap the product is
ashish345053

refund amount not received

i have ordered a Yoko Height Increaser and place a return request on 9th Feb 16.After it snapdeal customer support told me that they will not picked upthat item but refund will be credited in my freecharge account in 24 hr. After again and again complaints about not receiving amount ,always they said amount will be credited in 1-2 days.But now it is more than 15 days ,i am not received refund and now they are not answering my mail.

details
Hi Ashish,

Greetings from Snapdeal!

This is in reference to your request 19160388 against Order number 11537778769.
rakeshhh

refund

Why I haven't received my Corrier charges yet.

Sub Oder id- 13807503295

Dear Utkarsh_Bajpai ,

Hope you are doing good.

Information about your Order ID and Complaint Number are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on [email protected]

Feb 22, 2016

Hi RAJ84sen,

Our team got in touch with you and informed you are not eligible for cash back.

Thanks!
RAJ84sen

Feb 22, 2016

NO CASHBACK

This is response to my previous post of cashback.

The snapdeal team simply replies with thank you mail but in actual they are fooling the customer.Recently I had a conversation with
"yogesh saraswat" from "snapdeal social media team".

He had no idea on the issue and also at last refuse to give the cashback without any valid reason.He said I am no eligible but in my attachments I have clearly attach the confirmation screenshot.He don't have the sense that order number is same in my attachment.

To my surprise he had no idea of the issue he came with pre meditated words.With lack of arguments he drop the call.

Please stop buying from snapdeal........Fraud dealers

Feb 21, 2016

Dear RAJ84sen ,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

RAJ84sen

Feb 20, 2016

NO CASHBACK

I have been calling snapdeal and writing mails but these guys are only giving fake assurance and made me to wait for more than 40 days after deadline.

I want my cashback of 2000 but these guys are really fraud.

Order ID: 9400834713

NO CASHBACK NO CASHBACK

Feb 18, 2016

Dear mujeebpeer ,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance; your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Feb 18, 2016

Dear asvirk ,

Hope you are doing good.

Thank You for your cooperation.