snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

atchi

Jan 2, 2016

Refund problem

I bought mobile from snap deal order no..13324128078 it's got problem I asked customer care they said send back I sent it.They told me refund will credit in account within 4working days.Few days later they say we credited amount, But i did not get money. They asked share bank statement i shared it. Till now I didn't get when ever I call the customer Care they say only single word it will take 4 working days. Really hell with snap deal to get money back.Even I did get SMS or mail.Very irresponsible. Really bad experience with snap deal. Lot of time wast, they are behaving very roundly.

Refund problem

anuragratra

Jan 2, 2016

product placed but not delivered

I had booked a ASUS smartphone worth 9999 which was successfully placed and confirmed by the company on 30 december 2015 which has estimate delivery date of 5 january 2016
but after 3 days that is 2 January 2016 i got a mail from the company that the product cannot be delivered
now the same product is at higher price that is 11300 on snapdeal
This kind of behavior of such online sites which first confirm the order and without any regret just cancel the order by just an email.
Appropriate action should be taken against such online websites.
Details regarding order :

Order ID: 10871560641
Placed on: Wed, 30 Dec, 2015

thanks and regards
Anurag Ratra

Dear arun81pd,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Dear Itishree das
Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

arun81pd

Refund issue

Snapdeal Order No- 10522559348 Sir how many time wait i got my refund amount. I several time call on snapdeal but not solved my problem. My refund initiated date 23/12/2015 Please sir refund my amount as soon as possible.
ThankYou
My mobile No-8013853683

Refund issue

Dear rajivkum

Dear anurag sindhu

Hi Pramod5693,

Hi jotsna,

Dear Ankush 12345,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern do let us know.

Hi tsravani,

snapdeal_help

Hi raviravi123,

snapdeal_help

Hi vimalchandran,

Dear ChetanaK,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi Ankur Agarwal,

snapdeal

Hi Rohit Bansal,

Kindly share your correct order id(10 digit) so that we can assist you in a better manner.

Snapdeal Online Team

Dear Ashokcp,

Ashokcp

Dec 29, 2015

Cash Back Not Yet eceived

Order No: 8991064797

I ordered EOS1200D on snap deal with 10% Cashback. But, I haven't received yet. Please check and let me know.

Ashok

Dear Ranjitha M R

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team
Ranjitha M R

Regarding refund amount

I had already returned an item but it is not showing reversed in my order block and I didn't even got my refund amount .

Dear PUSHPA . N,

Dear jainrocky,

Dear Saifudheen Poovathingal,

Dec 26, 2015

Dear [email protected]

Saifudheen Poovathingal

Dec 26, 2015

CHEATING COMPANY

I am being cheated since NOV 3rd, and no refund till date! They all got same organizational culture of cheating

Ticket ID - 13142114