snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

kssadha

Nov 3, 2015

refund not received

I ordered one titan watch from snapdeal on 6 oct 2015 (order no8865683116).I returned the product on 14 oct. They initiated the refund to my hdfc NRI account.It has been 20 days now I didnt receive money.But the order status payment is successfully refunded on 15 oct 2015.Few days back the representative said neft cant be done to nri account and said me to provide my indian bank details. I have sent my nri account statement to them to prove tat I didnt receive money till now.i have been constantly mailing them and calling them. Till now they have not replied to me.i don't know how to get my refund.

How they can show fraud oorder status while I still didnt receive the money?
Usually neft will take max 2 days to credit money.It is 20 days now since it is an NRI account I didnt receive the money?
kssadha

Nov 3, 2015

fraud (fake)refund status

I ordered one titan watch from snapdesl on 6 oct 2015 (order no8865683116).I returned the product on 14 oct. They initiated the refund to my hdfc NRI account.It has been 20 days now I didnt receive money.But the order status payment is successfully refunded on 15 oct 2015.Few days back the representative said neft cant be done to nri account and said me to provide my indian bank details. I have sent my nri account statement to them to prove tat I didnt receive money till now.i have been constantly mailing them and calling them. Till now they have not replied to me.i don't know how to get my refund.

How they can show fraud oorder status while I still didnt receive the money?
Rincky

Snapdeal Not Receive Refund

My name is Saraswati Das and my registered email.Id with Snapdeal is [email protected] I placed an order for " Airan Steel Dinner set 24Pcs " in Snapdeal site with order Id : 8717697262 worth 610/- on 06th Oct' 2015 which was delivered on 08th Oct' 2015. I requested for the return on the same day due to faulty issues, Complaint No. 08863624, Ticket Id 08781269. The same day was picked up on 08th Oct' 2015, while I was requesting for the return of my order i did up dated my bank details. As per their refund policy, my refund would be done in 7-10 days from the day they received the product back. It has still not happen. I have called for 5-6 times, also sent them my transaction history of my bank through email. But there is no response from them even till now and many follow ups from my side over calls and mails. I am not new to online shopping . How people will khow you delivered good product or not without opening seal. Now you are saying you opened seal and we can not take it back. I want to tell you that regarding your trust pay money back gaurantee, I don't got my money back even after returning it you and I request to back my money as soon. I have send so many mail and sms but did not get any response. I still have n't received my refund despite of the fact that I called them the inconvenience caused is impeccable. I don't know that how people trust you. kindly process my refund urgently .Please immediately return my money back.
Vamsivelaga

replacement

Order ID: 9100982927, Prestige 4 burner AI Hob Top, ordered on 14 Oct 15 was delivered on 18 Oct 15 in which I found auto ignition was not working. On 19 Oct I requested customer care to replace the item, return pickup of the same was initiated on same day but no body picked up the item. Every alternate day I called on customer care where I got a reply that return pickup is initiated and the item will be picked up within 2-4 working days. But to my surprise no one came to pickup the item. One day customer care team called me and informed that the matter has been escalated and the item will definitely be picked up within 4 working days. Like this it went on up to 28 Oct 15. On 28 Oct when i checked the status on website, I was appalled to know that the return window has been closed as the product is not returned within 7days of delivery. When contacted at customer care again I was informed that we can still return the item as it was their fault. They again initiated to pick up the item.Again no one turned up. On 02 Nov 15 when I called customer care, the rep informed me that the case is closed now and no action is pending. when I asked to let me speak to supervisor I was put on hols for up to 20 minutes When I explained the matter to supervisor,he apologized many times and again opened the case and told that the item will be picked up soon. In such scenario what should I do. How would I escalate the matter and get the item replaced?

Cashback not received after the promised date.

#Beggar Snapdeal I don't want my cashback regarding my order id 7504096315. I am giving you as a tip. Be happy. If you want more than call me on 9468480848, I will help u more.
Bibudhendu

Oct 31, 2015

Non availability of booked item in courier's record

Ref:Snapdeal order no. 9501472989 placed on 26 Oct 2015,JV EXP AWB No.LHNP104018 handed over to courier on 26 Oct 2015
The above item was ordered online to Snapdeal,accepted by them on 26th Oct and handed over to JV Exp courier on 26 Oct.But the tracking in courier's site even on 01 Nov shows that they have no record of such a consignment relating to their AWB No provided by Snapdeal.Is there any fraud or cheating by the courier agency as Snapdeal is a dependable online shopping agency.
Jatinder24

SnapDeal Fake Diwali Sale and Fraud

Please follow #SnapDealFakeDiwaliSale on FaceBook and Twitter

Dear All,

I have purchase a Philips TV from SnapDeal website on 24-Oct via order number "9456102669" and I have made 100% payment as well. There was a hourly discount on the product of Rs 10,000/-

It was confirmed on the same day and shipped very next day. It went from Jaipur to Gurgaon to Noida for the next 3 days and then suddenly I was not able to track the product.

I called SnapDeal on 28-Oct and asked the reason they told me there was some technical problem and they canceled the order and told we are refunding your payment.

I said I don't want my payment to be refunded as there was Rs 10,000/- then they booked the complaint no "10849750" and told we will resolve it in next 24 hours.

No one called me therefore I again called there customer service on 29-Oct, again they said that there was some problem in the courier at there end therefore they canceled the order. When I insisted that I want product in the same amount they again booked the complaint and gave be another no "10944777" and closed the prior case from the back end.

I again called on 31-Oct and this time they shown there real face and said we have canceled your product and we will not deliver it in same price. If you want the product pay us 10,000/- more and place another order.

Not only this, I provided them another order no "9456771653" which they have delivered in the same price to my friend. They have initial canceled his order also.

It simply mean that on the name of Diwali sale they are cheating customers. They are showing heavy discounts but delivering only to some of the customer and for rest they are canceling orders from the backend.

Not only this they are saying we are not worried about any consumer forum or case you may do whatever you want.

Not really sure if Amir Khan, Salman Khan and other celebrity knows about it and just doing their marketing just for money.

But to my other consumer friends, I can only say be aware of it and let you friends also know about it.

Best Regards,
Ankur Agarwal

regarding refund order no 9212896589

This is the humbly request to all my friends who are not getting the refund from SNAPDEAL after making their false promises, that, you can file a complain in consumer court against the SNAPDEAL as a fraud. I have registered a complain against them in consumer court(complaint no 632050). They asked me to send the confirmation mails that you receive from SNAPDEAL with complaint no(the mail in which, they mentioned that the refund was initiated and it takes 4 business days and the order confirmation mail) through post on 246 1st floor phase III Okhla Industrial Area,New Delhi, DELHI-110020 and ask them to resolve this in 7 working days and also intimate them that this is the last time we are contacting you, we will not inform you after this and if I have not received the refund in 7 working days, I'll file a case in court and take the strict action.
I again request from SNAPDEAL that please refund my money.
With regard's
ANKUR AGARWAL
Sohum Goyal

Oct 30, 2015

Refund Or Replacement not done

I Ordered a Flyers Bay Combo Of Helicopter & Truck. I got a damaged product. i applied for a refund or replacement. They Took the product back and did not give any refund or replacement Till now My order was placed on 16 October My Order ID: 9202690502

Refund Or Replacement not done

Oct 28, 2015

Cashback not received after the promised date

Till now not received my cashback. I think Snapdeal is joking.

Oct 27, 2015

I am writing the 26th Complain regarding Snapdeal Order
number 7504096315. As per promised date by the customer service team, I must get my cashback on Tuesday but till now I have not received it. I am also attaching the message from Snapdeal which I received five days ago regarding the process of my cashback.

jai124

Product not delivered

Snapdeal is already take. 100 extras logicstic nd product is not dileverd already call to customer care and also mail to [email protected]
But no answer and steel now peeding very bed response by snapdeal......

Heena qadir

Late delivery

M from saharanpur nd here gojavas r deliverng thr product but courier services are too late....m eagerly waitng for that product but there is no msg yet..nd still m waitng for d product....its too late..plzz work on it...
anil17_m

money not refunded

I had placed an order for a bean bag order no: 9263969077 on 17th October and had made the payment online later on 20th October I canceled the order and I was informed that I would receive the refund in 4-5 days. On 25th October I registered a complaint with snapdeal for status on refund and I was informed that i would receive an email which I havent yet received. I aint really happy with their services. I have had a bad experience with sanpdeal when I had ordered a floaters which took them about 15days to deliver after I had followed up with them daily for a week.But i decided to give them one more chance. But they don't seem to improve their service. They make false promises and try to cheat customers. I request for the amount to be refunded soon. I will never again place an order with them.
Irfanmpt

Oct 24, 2015

Product not delivered

I m IRFAN.I booked mobile through snapdeal. com on 13th Oct 2015.estimated delivery date is 21st Oct - 25th October 2015.but till not delivered.I asking snapdeal customer care he's telling your courier is in transit,and given gojavas courier tracking number.I check with gojavas courier he's telling this tracking number is invalid.and same time ask with snapdeal person your parcel send to gojavas only and your complaint will be resolved with in 3days.but many time I call and mail same answer.compliant not resolved.I already paid amount. My order id : 9047127299.
First time booking with snapdeal worst customer service.snapdeal is worst.

balavbk7

Oct 23, 2015

Defective product

My order No: 9198473343, I got a defective product, and i request for return within 1 hour of delivery. But, I was asked to go and check by service center that its not damaged... I can't understand how damaged delivery will be at good condition
vivek_rkt

Product not received yet

Hello Snapdeal Team,
On 13 Oct I oredred a product and on 16th it showed that it is handover to JV express- a worst courier service in the world from whom you have tied up to ruin your own reputation. And on its useless website it is showing nothing but only one message "There is no record to show". And when I tried to call them every time the phone go busy. I dont know how you people are happy to have these courier companies but not with customer.
Now I am sure that Snapdeal is only doing business to the courier people and seller, no matter how customer feel. and the day is not so far when you will have no customer and only seller and courier companies. Flipkart is much better than you guys.
So kindly do pay attention to these issue.
Order ID- 9072557777
Tracking ID: LHNP90316 ( But no use, it does not show any status)
AKHIL RAJ SINGH

NO CHOICE THIS MOBILE

this mobile heating problem so return back this mobile and return my money
Micromax juce2 AQ 5001 8GB Silver
Itemcode D1069273
Order no 9278276304
my name Akhilraj
Address- Radha vihar rawatpur gaon near awantika lown
Mobile no- 8543005465
my emailid - [email protected]

NO CHOICE THIS MOBILE

Amrut Nayak

Cashback

Snapdeal not honouring cashback I purchased printer and did not receive cashback though i am complied to all cashback conditions. Horrible customer service. Don't buy from Snapdeal
Neha3690

Oct 21, 2015

Refund amount is not processed yet

I have not yet received my refund amount.
I ordered an Ezyprnt Skin Sticker For micromax canvas but due to some issues I returned it.I successfully returned the product and also got a text message regarding the refund status on 30-9-15.
But since then I have not yet received my refund and even my complaint mails to snapdeal are not being responded properly.
Please help me with this issue and process my refund amount.
thisizprk

Oct 19, 2015

Faulty mobile phone received

Hi Snapdeal,

I have ordered one Infocus M810 mobile phone under order reference no. 9003400397 ,Order Placed On : 2015-10-12 01:38 PM. The product got delivered on 2015-10-12.

On the first day itself I got problems with the mobile. So kept return request on 2015-10-17.

I got a call on 2015-10-18 from an executive named Rishi and he asked me to contact the Infocus service center and update you the details. Here are the details.

When I called Infocus Service center they want me to bring the phone to service center to resolve the problems. I don't understand why I should goto setvice center and make the phone service? Is n't it brand new phone? Did you provided used or faulty/defective phone? Is this the main point behind the Dewali festival sale?

Today I got another problem with the phone. When I am talking over phone by sitting inside house, the other person on the phone keep on getting noise while talking. Phone is unable to receive signals in a closed room. I have tested talking over phone in Office, home and different places. Don't come back and say it's because of signal problems. Here the reference number of my complaint : 09702475

I called you customer care and they are saying that for Return/Replacement they need DOA certificate from Infocus service center. Since it's a brand new phone why do you need DOA certificate. I came to know that phone is faulty without DOA certificate as well.

And also I don't want my phone to be repaired as it is brand new phone and used for only 4Days.

Always your people keep on saying that as per our policies we can't return the product. Let me ask you a question, by mentioning a single policy line you can sell a faulty products?? and make customer suffer after that??

I hope you understood my problem. Do the need full thing by Returning/Replacing the product ASAP.

Oct 17, 2015

Not a single help from Snapdeal regarding my cashback.

According to Snapdeal offer (regarding order ID 7504096315), I must get my cashback on 30th of september 2015 but I didnot get on that day. I called cc next day about that they informed me that they will give me on 3rd october again I called on 3rd October they told me that having issue with bank and the last promised date is 5th October. But till today i.e 18th October 2015, I have not recieved my cashback. When I call they always tell me that your case is escallated to higher authority but there is no any response from them on my number 9468480848. I have also posted on the facebook but they informed me by call that cashback regarding order ID 7504096315 have been credited but I have not get till 18th October. Thay are making me fool.Always I am spending money to talk tl their cc. But not seeing a single hope from them. Shame on snapdeal trust policy.I had also complained to SBI about it but they are saying to complain Snapdeal.
Anuj Shrivastava

suborder code 11103978183

order no. 8698770980 and suborder code 11103978183 and ticket number 08758304. plz refund my money you have given me lot of troubles now I am not able to pickup my new order as the money is not refunded till now and contact me at 7694822494 as early as you can.
skrdas9

DEFECT AND WARRANTY CARD NOT SENT

I purchased a micro max spark q380 on 28 sep 2015 then I call to customer care that defective piece are deliverd to me then it give me some instruction to how to resolve the problem but after 2 days problem is again raise and then i go to service center then service center is told me that providing you invoice is not correct so i could not take mobile for service then again i call to snap deal but snap deal is not solve my problem I get harass calling to snap deal again and again but it did resolve my problem so please suggest what I do ?
Upendra Solanki

Oct 15, 2015

Fake Skullcandy earphone

I have ordered the Skullcandy INK'd S2IKDY earphone from snapdeal. Order ID: 9008276880
Order Placed on: 12 Oct, 2015 I have attached the vendor's detail. I received the fake product of skullcandy. There is no silicon code on the package to register the product also the skullcandy logo is missing on the mic. The vendors has pasted other printed stickers on the package the original stickers are rubbed. The wire and sound quality is very poor.

The big thing is that another customer posted a complaint with subject line "Samsung Galaxy A5 16GB Order no. 9020490855" for another vendor with same address line. I don't know how snapdeal is dealing with such a fake vendors and we are loosing the trust in snapdeal due to such vendors. Please do the needful and take necessary action on the vendor.

Vendor Details:

Fake Skullcandy earphone Fake Skullcandy earphone Fake Skullcandy earphone Fake Skullcandy earphone