snapdeal

Bihar

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Jun 13, 2019

Fraud voucher from snapdeal

Dear Maush,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Maush

Jun 12, 2019

Fraud voucher from snapdeal

I got snapdeal voucher through speed post. they asked us to pay service charge 1% and GST 4% amount 28000 rupees,which I paid. Again he asked us to pay 37800 rupees for TDS. He is fraud.
My question is how anyone can know about my address and phone number. Someone is doing fraud by taking your goodwill.
Kindly take action on this, it will affect your goodwill and our trust will go.

Kirty

Fraud voucher from snapdeal Fraud voucher from snapdeal

Pradeep kumar756

Jul 4, 2018

Return product and refund

I bought from Snapdeal order ld 22318738016 through Samsung Bluetooth headset model no. Eo-BG920BFEGIN but delivers product was fake I register complain same date on delivery dated 02/07/2018 reference no. 48120458 after two days no any actions only show your request In progress contact within 24 hours but not contact within two days I want to refund my money plase

Jul 2, 2018

Hi Gouttom!

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Gouttam

Jul 1, 2018

Return requested but product isn't pikup

I ordered a product from snapdeal and not satisfied with that product ( order is is 22263411067) so that i request for return but before 5- 6 days still i don't received a single call or any sms for pickup that product .

So that i am very disappointing from snapdeal and i can't use or recommend for froud snapdeal service and i kise snapdeal goes to close soon.

Aug 28, 2017

NO CREDIT AGAINST REFER N EARN

Dear MAVERICK51,
We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.
MAVERICK51

Aug 15, 2017

NO CREDIT AGAINST REFER N EARN

Snapdeal is getting worst day by day.

SNAPDEAL,

A company which I used to trust too much has now became a cheater!!!!

The staffs as well as Customer care team, whole management is cheating now.

They haven't provided me with Rs. 200 credit while I completed successfully your "REFER N EARN".

Everything was completed as per their T&C which they had acknowledged too.

Even after multiple complaints, the team simply denied the credit stating that "REFER N EARN have been closed"

I lodged 2 complaints through PG Portal and the management simply ignored the complaint.

Thanks to God, that your company is now in LOSS...You got back what u deserve!!!
Kartikey

Jul 13, 2017

Not refunding money

Hello im kartikey from patna bihar.. I have ordered a ethnic kurta from snapdeal and i get delivered but i was having a size issue so i create a refund. And the courier man pickup the product from my house and send to snapdeal ware house and on snapdeal my order history it show item received but still not refunding my money help me
My snapdeal suborder id 23000068957..placed on 6 march 17
My contact number 7004888517
Kartikey

Jul 13, 2017

Last warning to you snapdeal.. Kindly refund my money .. National consumer docket id 346992

Hey 1.5 month ago. .. Of returning my item both chinos order id 19143472488 of amount rs 626 and second order id of amount rs 1199... I already called you and complained about that.. But no response till now.. Now I'm taking a legal action.. I already claimed this file to nation consumer.. My docket I'd is 346992.. You can verify also....
My problem was i entered a wrong bank detail in Neft refunding forum.. Instead of 16 digit i fill 17 digit.and you also got a reversal of this amount... But still you not refunding my money... Kindly refund
raja 4555

Apr 3, 2017

wrong delivery

wrong delivery

i have ordered an item from snapdeal id number Order ID: 18625684065 (1 Item) DETAILS
Placed on 20 Mar, 2017

Mangal Shiva Linga Handcrafted Idol

but what i got is a black shivling. It is totally different item . Please send somebody to the shipping address for this order & replace the item with the original item ordered or refund it fully otherwise this request will be transferred to customer forum .Please do the need ful as soon as possible.

Mar 4, 2017

repalce my phone

Dear nazmul4532,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

nazmul4532

Mar 4, 2017

repalce my phone

Ticket Id: 40196855
Sir mujhe english nhi ata isllye hindi mai likh rhe hai
bolna yeh hai ki mera product ke pickup 21 feb 2017 ko hi hua tha
aplog ke pass yeh 23 feb 2017 ko pahucha jab pahucha toh sir mere ka koi call nhi aya aur mujhe sham mai ek mail aya ki apka product apko replace kiya ja rha hai kuki apka ek sd card slot missing hai maine just call kiya sham ko aur bat krke yeh bola ki app apne courier boy se bat kro wah ek ek chij ko check kiya hai
phir apke excuite bole ki sir tension mat lijye apka paisa hmlog ke pass safe hai hm phir se call krwa dnge apne expert se toh hm bole ki mera jaisa product apke pass gya hai waaise hi bhej do toh wah bole ki sir mai yaha yeh v mention kar deta hoon ki apko ab replce chye phone refund nhi
sir lekin mujhe ek v call nhi aya 28 feb 2017 ko sham mai mujhe call aya aur bola gya ki apko ab paisa hi milega apka paisa app me aj intitate kiya ja rha hai jo 4-7 buisness day mai apko mil jyega
phir sir mujhe ajj call aya aur bola gya ki apko refund nhi mila skta aur na hi product wapas hoga
sir rs14690 ka mera mobile tha ek toh sir aplog charger damaged dete hai lekin usee mujhe matlb nhi
sir mujhe mera product wapas kar do mai bahar se charger le lunga
kuki sir app paisa v le liye aur mobile v jo apke pass gya wah v nhi de rhe yaha kaha ka rule hai sir garib ko aise v mat ruliye ki dil se badwuaaa lag jye
sir mai mentally bhaut din se pareshna hoon mera 14690rs aplog le liye
mujhe mera product de do sir hath jor rhe hai hm

Feb 2, 2017

Dear Nidhi30,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Jan 20, 2017

Not got my refund

Dear Ayush6528,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Jan 20, 2017

Dear Nidhi30,

Ayush6528

Jan 14, 2017

Not got my refund

Sir ,
I order a helmet from Snapdeal of green colour but they send me slightly different colour of product so I approach for refund and they don't approve it and sending my product back , I am happy in both refund or replacement.
My order I'd is Sir : 17565499926
Email - [email protected]
Nidhi30

Jan 9, 2017

Fraud snapdeal

I have ordered two sweaters around 2 months ago and when i wanted to apply for return then i got a reply that you can not apply for return as your account does not pass our internal checks. Where have you written in your policy that we can buy anything but we can not return from snapdeal. Never buy anything from snapdeal. At any point of time, they can say that you have not cleared our internal checks.

Jan 3, 2017

reg.deduction of money rs 1309 for unsuccessful order

Dear OM PRAKASH007,

OM PRAKASH007

Dec 27, 2016

reg.deduction of money rs 1309 for unsuccessful order

Sir I order online one product from snapdeal shopping site but the order is unsuccessful and amount is deducted from my bank account of rs. 1309 . Now sanpdeal is saying he did not received money and payment gateway and bank saying amount is deducted And payment is successful and amount gone to snapdeal site. Kindly look into the matter and short out and take strict action who is responsible for not refunding my money of rs 1309 and purchase date. 19.12.2016 I m uploading the reply i got from payment gateway.. Bank.. And from snapdeal.. Kindly refund my money in my bank account as early as possible
please take strict action for those who is responsible for that if this kind of situation comes again and again the never think for cashless economy in india.
Order ID: 17382819132 Reference no: 38174991
Placed on: Mon, 19 Dec, 2016
its more than 8 days gone but till now i do not know where my money gone and when it will be refunded its so bad please take action strongly who responsible for that.

reg.deduction of money rs 1309 for unsuccessful order reg.deduction of money rs 1309 for unsuccessful order reg.deduction of money rs 1309 for unsuccessful order

Dec 15, 2016

reg:full fraud,NITHER giving replacement nor refund

Dear Shailesh,

Shailesh Kumar Singh

Dec 13, 2016

reg:full fraud,NITHER giving replacement nor refund

Order ID: 15470444372 (1 Item) DETAILS
Placed on 01 Oct, 2016
what happened, where is my item or refund, today your person called and said as they will call in one hour, but still no response.
1. why the replacement or refund rejected, i have send you the photo of the item received and same has been sent to you, THEN what incomplete item you have received??? Please explain
2.when you have send my replacement & how???
3.have you given me tracking detail of re dispatching of item by mail or SMS Please forward.
4 why you are taking tis much time to solve the issue, ur executive are calling simply and telling we will call again in 1-2 hour and keep on sleeping while asking above query.
5. whenever we call to your help line 9212692126, they are simply saying the backend team will call in 24 hours, when this time will come.
already more than 2months gone over.
Please arrange refund or replacement immedeiatedly .

thanks & regards,
shailesh kumar singh

Dec 10, 2016

REFUSING TO RETURN THE FAULTY ITEM

Dear Umesh Kumar,

Umesh Kumar

Dec 9, 2016

REFUSING TO RETURN THE FAULTY ITEM

MY ORDER NO 16894760382 WAS DELIVERED SO LATE AND THE SET IS NOT SENSING THE SIM SUE TO FAULTY SIM SLOT.
SNAPDEAL CUSTOMER CARE REP. IS TEACHING ME FINE PRINTS OF RETURN POLICY.BUT WHAT I HAVE TO DO WITH THIS FAULTY SET.
ANYONE FROM SNAPDEAL CAN HEAR ME.PLEASE TRY TO RESOLVE MY GRIEVANCE AND DONT DEPUTE SO RUDE REPRESENTATIVES IN YOUR CUSTOMER CARE WHO ARE UNABLE TO RESOLVE A SIMPLE PROBLEM.

Nov 23, 2016

Dear Inder Pursharthi,

Nov 23, 2016

Dear [email protected],

electricity meter - Electricity Grievance
    Honourable sir, We had raised the online complaint...
    VOLTAS - Ac stopped working after a month
    My new ac stopped working after a month and when I am...
    HDIL Paradise City Palghar - HDIL Paradise City
    Has anyone have latest news regarding Paradise City...
    Shree Laxmi Narayan Sweet & Dairy Bakers - The food is not hygienic.
    Dear Concerned Department, I want to draw attention...
    BAJA finsrv - Flexi Loan login
    When I logon with new Experia customer portal I am not...
    UJALA BULB - Ujala bulb replacement
    I have visited 3-4 times for replacement of ujala bulb...
    SRIMIN TECHNOLOGIES - Fraud, Scammer
    I took data entry project (USA REAL ESTATE COPY&PASTE...
    arrshith rg - parcel struck
    my tracking number is RP529533248CN it has been struck...
    Stashfin Loan - Loan amount Not Recipe
    I have applied a loan from stash fin company the loan is...
    taxway india - misguide
    Me taxway company ka e-countr lia mera busiess bohot achha...