snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Oct 18, 2019

Fake offers By Snapdeal

I am getting same car win fake call from 9330934854 after just adding stuff in cart from Snapdeal. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM SNAPDEAL EVER!!!!

Snapdeal is fake now ....just for some money SNAPDEAL workers give customer detail to others.
Sac23

Oct 9, 2019

Not received the order, status showing delivered

Ordered a lipstick for my wife on snapdeal. In status order is showing delivered. But still not received the order. Make the complain on customer care. Still issue not resolved after 5 days of complain. Now again tried to contact on customer care , this time not getting the option to talk to them. What a service they are delivering.

May 31, 2019

Received duplicate Nike Shoe, want Refund

Hi Yogesh

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Yogesh Nagar

May 27, 2019

Received duplicate Nike Shoe, want Refund

Hello Snapdeal,

I am Gaurav Nagar, ordered a pair of shoe on 15th May 2019 & after waiting so long, received the same on 25th May 2019. Soon after i received the packed i opened it & noticed that the quality is not looks like original so i placed an order for refund.
Next day i.e 26th may, pickup boy came & inspect the shoe & without telling any valid reason he refused to pick up the shoe. when i asked the reason he said shoe will be picked by tomorrow. I am shocked by his behavior & got vibes that i am being scammed by snapdeal. from then i tried to contact snapdeal by mails calls but no one is responding. I also wrote on their fb page, mails but no help.
Now i want my money back. Highly disappointed with snapdeal. never ever recommend anyone to buy from snapdeal.

My order id is : 28595586895

Hi Sherin,

sherin4mathew

May 22, 2019

Product not delivered yet

My order for Titan watch supposed to get delivered by 18th May 19, but without getting any single call from Vulcan courier , delivery got postponed to May 20th, and after that there is no update. Pls do the needful to deliver it at earliest , or refund me

Snapdeal's courier service VALCUN ia hopeless!

Suborder id 33995157291
Track id JVLSDO13358345605

Apr 9, 2019

fake customer service number

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Aklesh77

Apr 8, 2019

fake customer service number

I booked a product on snapdeal for occasion but my product's delivery date is showing 12-15th of april but as i am leaving on 14th to my home tome so i cannot take that product after 13th of april, so tried to call customer care to place my order with in 13th april for fast delivery service.

But no response from customer support tried calling multiple times very bad service.

Snapdeal is a waste portal for online shopping and i am going to stop my friends and family also to not purchase any product from snapdeal because it donsen't have good customer service like Amazon.

If i don't get my product on 12th then i will never place any order in snapdeal.

Feb 14, 2019

Faulty Laptop Charger

Sorry for the inconvenience. As requested, please visit the service center for the issue. They’ll surely help you out.

Krish86

Feb 9, 2019

Faulty Laptop Charger

Snapdeal is Selling FAKE Products .. I ve received a faulty Laptop Charger on Dec & order ID : 25621951473. Its not working now. Unfortunately, They r not responding to customers now . Beware !!!!!

Jan 29, 2019

Hi Customer,

ramkumarrk

Jan 24, 2019

does't receive product

I Ordered two M3 Smart band one by one.I paid Two product amout while cash on delivery,But received only one product (M3 smart band).The delivery boy told the another product will be received within 2 days,but still i didn't get the product after completed of two weeks.I got a message for cashback from snapdeal for that particular product,but I can't able to add my account details.
Please check and response the proper solution as soon as possible to get my product or money anything.
Thanks in advance.

Product Id - 25656400431
ramkumarrk

Jan 24, 2019

Thanks in advance.

Jan 16, 2019

Faulty Watch

Dear Kundan,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Jan 12, 2019

Faulty watch

Hi Kundan, Your return request for item Curren Tan Leather Analog Watch is being processed with reference no 53322136. We will send you the confirmation within 24 hours on [email protected] and 7844987324

I got this msg . After this msg the pickup is resduled two times. Are you people interested to pick this faulty watch or not
Let me know.

Jan 11, 2019

Fake Indulekha oil sold in snapdeal

Hi Sharadha,

Sharadha Manickam

Jan 8, 2019

Fake Indulekha oil sold in snapdeal

Ordered for indulekha oil from snapdeal orderID:25743909311 and I have received a fake product. Also, I see there are many complaints against the same product and still there are no actions taken.
This is an extremely awful experience with snapdeal. Never had such issue with any other e-commerce companies. If this is the kind of business you do, its better to shut shop and beg for money.

Jan 7, 2019

Fradurent Produtcs

Hi Gulfareen,

Gulfareen

Jan 6, 2019

Fradurent Produtcs

I am letting you know that your platform is used to sell/trade fraudulent products and scam innocent buyers.

I want urgent action to be taken against this seller.. they are putting fake oil in Indulekha bottle & boxes.

I have purchased multiple orders they are all the same, please address is matter or urgency and safeguard your consumers.

Order ID: 24663224867 Reference no: 53186047
Rizwan0101

Dec 10, 2018

SNAPDEAL

Order ID-24983074954
Product name-Sky line 2000VTL5090 ROOM HEATER

On 26th nov'18 I have ordered the mention above product, i have not received any call from courier service and the product not delivered to my given address, how ever i received message on 4th Dec'18 that the product got delivered, also received the invoice signed copy to my mail id.

My question is
1-where did the product delivered & what address
2- Why courier tracking was not update in my snap deal app
3-why the courier guy not called to given number before delivery

check the concern and reply with the proper resolution, else refund my amount.

Multiple mails send to [email protected] for fast resolution however received only multiple service request number-

MURUGAN NAGARAJAN

Nov 30, 2018

SNAP DEAL - Refund regarding

I had purchased OPEN BOX MOTOROLA MOTO E4 PLUS 32GB GOLD RAM- 3 GB 3 MONTH BRAND WARRANTY for Rs.7999/- on 07th September, 2018 under Order ID No.23418198737. On 2nd October, 2018 itself the mobile display got black and dead. I had complaint the problem to snapdeal and they directed to me approach service center, but in the service center they had replied the mobile is not under warranty. After that as per the snapdeal instruction I had sent the mobile to his seller by courier. But after that there is no response from SNAPDEAL. Again and again I had sent the mail to SNAPDEAL.
On 24th October, 2018 Snapdeal person contacted me through phone and told me that Snapdeal management decided to refund the amount of Rs.7,999/- and told me to send an email regarding this and asked me my Bank Neft details I also sent my Bank neft details on the same day i.e. on 24th October, 2018 itself. That is the last phone call and proper email from Snapdeal, after that I had sent many emails requesting the refund, but you have not cleared my refund amount. I had sent many emails but they are simply replying that “We are working on your request and are looking into its details. Kindly give us 1 - 2 days to provide you with a response”.
I am getting only these type of emails from them, no improvement or refund from them.

I was suffered very much by SNAPDEAL. The company is worst one in dealing the customers. I want my refund from SNAPDEAL. This is my complaint.

Murugan N
Kundan Kumar

Nov 9, 2018

I want return my item

I placed an order on snapdeal Order ID: 24503306019 which I got on 5 November 2018 and this was a defective so I raised return request on 6 November 2018 and snapdeal is not neither picking up product nor refunding my order amount. Please guide me what to Do now? I want please return my item
Kundan Kumar

My item was not working
Madhu Gurukar

Nov 6, 2018

Return Request

I raised the return Request on 29/10/2018, But no one called and came to address to Collect the item. and keep on postponed the expected pickup date. sunday got an email saying that your return request is canceled. But, I tried to contact with mail and informed the issue. till now there is no response worst service I never faced like this.
please Resolve as early as possible

My Order ID: 24178700262
Reference No: 51143821

Contact no: 9538686232
mail Id: m[email protected]
parveen.panwar23

Nov 3, 2018

No Refund

I placed an order on snapdeal Order ID: 23976135725 which I got on 13 October 2018 and this was a defective so I raised return request on 19 October 2018 and snapdeal is not neither picking up product nor refunding my order amount. Please guide me what to Do now?

Rms Barauni - Delay in dispatch
    A registered post of RM141315191IN status shown on 2:25am,...
    EZEEDEALS.IN - You gave me a duplicate product
    I bought a mi band 4 from ezeedeals.in and they sent me a...
    Delhi Traffic Police - Wrong eChallan No.- 23483770
    This is regarding Challan No.- 23483770. I received...
    Akal Sahai convert sr.sec school - worst conducting of school
    akal sahai convert sr. sec. school located in Shimlapuri...
    canfin homes ltd - Issue with Interest levied on higher amount
    I have an account with CanFin Homes Ltd hubli branch,...
    HDFC Food Plus Card - TT10101900007
    No response from your end. It looks like HDFC bank do not...
    paytm - Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Paytm has blocked my wallet amount without any reason and...
    Ahmedabad R.T.O - INCOMPLETE DRIVING LICENCE
    SIR , I HAVE RECEIVED MY RENEWED D.L WITH INCOMPLETE...
    AMYMONY - REFUND
    fack company मैने amymoney.com में...
    eNPS - REGISTRATION PENDING
    I had registered for NPS reached payment gateway of Tier...