snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Feb 14, 2019

Faulty Laptop Charger

Sorry for the inconvenience. As requested, please visit the service center for the issue. They’ll surely help you out.

Krish86

Feb 9, 2019

Faulty Laptop Charger

Snapdeal is Selling FAKE Products .. I ve received a faulty Laptop Charger on Dec & order ID : 25621951473. Its not working now. Unfortunately, They r not responding to customers now . Beware !!!!!

Jan 29, 2019

Hi Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

ramkumarrk

Jan 24, 2019

does't receive product

I Ordered two M3 Smart band one by one.I paid Two product amout while cash on delivery,But received only one product (M3 smart band).The delivery boy told the another product will be received within 2 days,but still i didn't get the product after completed of two weeks.I got a message for cashback from snapdeal for that particular product,but I can't able to add my account details.
Please check and response the proper solution as soon as possible to get my product or money anything.
Thanks in advance.

Product Id - 25656400431
ramkumarrk

Jan 24, 2019

Thanks in advance.

Jan 16, 2019

Faulty Watch

Dear Kundan,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Jan 12, 2019

Faulty watch

Hi Kundan, Your return request for item Curren Tan Leather Analog Watch is being processed with reference no 53322136. We will send you the confirmation within 24 hours on [email protected] and 7844987324

I got this msg . After this msg the pickup is resduled two times. Are you people interested to pick this faulty watch or not
Let me know.

Jan 11, 2019

Fake Indulekha oil sold in snapdeal

Hi Sharadha,

Sharadha Manickam

Jan 8, 2019

Fake Indulekha oil sold in snapdeal

Ordered for indulekha oil from snapdeal orderID:25743909311 and I have received a fake product. Also, I see there are many complaints against the same product and still there are no actions taken.
This is an extremely awful experience with snapdeal. Never had such issue with any other e-commerce companies. If this is the kind of business you do, its better to shut shop and beg for money.

Jan 7, 2019

Fradurent Produtcs

Hi Gulfareen,

Gulfareen

Jan 6, 2019

Fradurent Produtcs

I am letting you know that your platform is used to sell/trade fraudulent products and scam innocent buyers.

I want urgent action to be taken against this seller.. they are putting fake oil in Indulekha bottle & boxes.

I have purchased multiple orders they are all the same, please address is matter or urgency and safeguard your consumers.

Order ID: 24663224867 Reference no: 53186047
Rizwan0101

Dec 10, 2018

SNAPDEAL

Order ID-24983074954
Product name-Sky line 2000VTL5090 ROOM HEATER

On 26th nov'18 I have ordered the mention above product, i have not received any call from courier service and the product not delivered to my given address, how ever i received message on 4th Dec'18 that the product got delivered, also received the invoice signed copy to my mail id.

My question is
1-where did the product delivered & what address
2- Why courier tracking was not update in my snap deal app
3-why the courier guy not called to given number before delivery

check the concern and reply with the proper resolution, else refund my amount.

Multiple mails send to [email protected] for fast resolution however received only multiple service request number-

MURUGAN NAGARAJAN

Nov 30, 2018

SNAP DEAL - Refund regarding

I had purchased OPEN BOX MOTOROLA MOTO E4 PLUS 32GB GOLD RAM- 3 GB 3 MONTH BRAND WARRANTY for Rs.7999/- on 07th September, 2018 under Order ID No.23418198737. On 2nd October, 2018 itself the mobile display got black and dead. I had complaint the problem to snapdeal and they directed to me approach service center, but in the service center they had replied the mobile is not under warranty. After that as per the snapdeal instruction I had sent the mobile to his seller by courier. But after that there is no response from SNAPDEAL. Again and again I had sent the mail to SNAPDEAL.
On 24th October, 2018 Snapdeal person contacted me through phone and told me that Snapdeal management decided to refund the amount of Rs.7,999/- and told me to send an email regarding this and asked me my Bank Neft details I also sent my Bank neft details on the same day i.e. on 24th October, 2018 itself. That is the last phone call and proper email from Snapdeal, after that I had sent many emails requesting the refund, but you have not cleared my refund amount. I had sent many emails but they are simply replying that “We are working on your request and are looking into its details. Kindly give us 1 - 2 days to provide you with a response”.
I am getting only these type of emails from them, no improvement or refund from them.

I was suffered very much by SNAPDEAL. The company is worst one in dealing the customers. I want my refund from SNAPDEAL. This is my complaint.

Murugan N
Kundan Kumar

Nov 9, 2018

I want return my item

I placed an order on snapdeal Order ID: 24503306019 which I got on 5 November 2018 and this was a defective so I raised return request on 6 November 2018 and snapdeal is not neither picking up product nor refunding my order amount. Please guide me what to Do now? I want please return my item
Kundan Kumar

My item was not working
Madhu Gurukar

Nov 6, 2018

Return Request

I raised the return Request on 29/10/2018, But no one called and came to address to Collect the item. and keep on postponed the expected pickup date. sunday got an email saying that your return request is canceled. But, I tried to contact with mail and informed the issue. till now there is no response worst service I never faced like this.
please Resolve as early as possible

My Order ID: 24178700262
Reference No: 51143821

Contact no: 9538686232
mail Id: [email protected]
parveen.panwar23

Nov 3, 2018

No Refund

I placed an order on snapdeal Order ID: 23976135725 which I got on 13 October 2018 and this was a defective so I raised return request on 19 October 2018 and snapdeal is not neither picking up product nor refunding my order amount. Please guide me what to Do now?

Oct 17, 2018

Fraudulet Call

Dear Shilpa,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

ShilpaEK

Oct 17, 2018

Fraudulet Call

Hi Snapdeal,

I got a call today morning from 7808259691 claiming that he is from Snapdeal, and I have won a cash prize of 8 lakhs in a lot. The person told my address correctly and he told that money can be transferred to your bank before which I have to transfer an amount of 6500 to his account. Please find the below account details which he has send to me.

Account Holder: Indradev Chhura
Account Number: 36524415084
IFSC Code: SBIN0012085

Kindly do something to stop this, as we are your Customers and protection of Customer data is your responsibility. Even though I am going to file a FIR on this, I need Snapdeal to take some action from your end as well.
Waseem Akram

Sep 17, 2018

Got Roung product

I have order a ladies anarkali suite in snapdeal was not same as in photo. I got product as from P.K fashion bazar,
completely is not matching from what we have order in snapdeal in web site it is showing your order is cancelled, due to vendor can nor fulfil the order but they have delivered the product to my home in my absence, the product received by my wife after seeing the product we came to know it is local from that time are connecting to snapdeal but we are unable to connect.....

If we don't receive a call back today immediately then we will raise a case in consumer court and publish all these details in facebook and twitter so that people understand better about your support.

Suborder Id: 28179580025
P.K FASHION BAZAR Red Bangalore Silk Anarkali Semi-Stitched Suit
P.K FASHION BAZAR Red Bangalore Silk Anarkali Semi-Stitched ...
Order ID: 23071361860, Placed On 15 Aug, 2018
DirectorofLaw

Sep 12, 2018

fruad comany Snapdeal

#BIG SCAM and FRAUD COMPANY
#SNAPDEAL
People who are reading this message should stop using snapdeal
dont try to use thier website or app they will hold your money by cancelling your order and they will update product delivered ,
You can go reivews in twitter or google just type snapdeal who will find huge customers,
all are unprofessional from company they are not fit to work in company
taking more than 7 days time to deliver and when the deliver date comes they will cancel or they will say product delivered or they will cancel the ordere and not return money.

i would recommend people to post message here we will make document one day and meet CEO and will call TOI, ANI Report to the company let them publish article they should be ashamed of seeing the news .

they dont have guts to handle the complaints or reply to emails,
playing with toys in office and chatting each other.

Big idiots are working in company.
DirectorofLaw

Sep 12, 2018

Scam and Fraud from Snapdeal

#BIG SCAM and FRAUD COMPANY
#SNAPDEAL
People who are reading this message should stop using snapdeal
all are unprofessional from company they are not fit to work in company

they dont have guts to handle the complaints or reply to emails,
playing with toys in office and chatting each other.

Big idiots are working in company.

Sep 3, 2018

Fake products on spandeal and very very late delivery

Hi Customer

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Aahanaa

Aug 31, 2018

Fake products on spandeal and very very late delivery

Snapdeal has wide range of fake products ....the delivery is super lazy it only says 9-12 days but delivers in 20-25 days very poor service... Snapdeal is the worst online shopping site....I ordered my headphones and they were 100% fake and my friend also got a fake item. You should probably do genuine work or the complains from customers will be increasing
Praveen Manjunath

Aug 29, 2018

Return of damaged product

I have placed an order in snap deal. But i got damaged product so i placed for replacement but no response from any one. And without informing me they have closed my return request what the hell is dis. This is bloody service snapdeal is giving. I dont want dis product. So kindly return it.

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...