snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Jan 24, 2021

Unauthorised OTP messages

I'm receiving multiple OTPs from different applications.
Most of it are from SNAPDEAL LENSKART FLIPKART etc..
I'm not authorising any transactions or requests..

Oct 5, 2020

Courier fraud us

Dear Amarjit,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Amarjit96

Oct 2, 2020

Courier fraud us

Sir My shadowfax reference number is R76292467SDQ
And snapdeal reference number is 68210524
And order Id is 43299211347
Snapdeal sent me defected product and I request for return and they're denying to serve our request.
The shadowfax courier has fraud us as they've not call us for pickup for even once. And when I visit the courier they said that they don't have printer and all. You've to wait. I've been waiting for these days while my 7days return policy has been exhausted. It's both the snapdeal and courier are playing fool to us millions of people. Please take an action for this. Save India

Aug 22, 2020

Abusive Language

Dear Shyunush,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

shyunush

Aug 20, 2020

Abusive Language

I shopped from Snapdeal few days back and today I got a call from a person claiming to be Snap deal person asking my details when I say why they need my details and required details already shared along with the Order. Then he started abusing me.

The number from which I got the call is below

9062013998

Please check this and help me get rid of these type of abusing calls (He used all type of India Galis)

Jul 16, 2020

Abusive Phone call

GANGULY78

Jul 13, 2020

Abusive Phone call

I had bought a few products on Snapdeal. After that I used to get phone calls about offers etc. Today someone called me from the number +917366041593. When I told the man that they should delete my number form their database, he started shouting abuses in obscene language.
naren d

Dec 19, 2019

Fake nike shoes delivered and return not being picked up for a month

I had ordered nike pegasus shoes online on snapdeal.com on 12th November 2019 vide order number [protected] on COD and received product on 15th November 2019 and made cash payment. After opening the product and one look at it, I realised its its a fake product as finishing was bad with threads coming out and rock hard sole. There was no bill with the package and I immediately called snapdeal and requested return. It has been more than a month but return pick up is getting cancelled with message "customer wants to keep the product" and till today return has not been picked up (19/12/2019) inspite of more than 15 return requests. Snapdeal customer service and its courier ecom express are hand in glove and are cheating customers. I would like to approach consumer court and seek refund and compensation for harassement.

Nov 4, 2019

My order not delivered

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

arunpistha

Oct 31, 2019

My order not delivered

My name is Arun R
My Order Tracking Number :70146093275
This is worst experience,
I am not expected this . my order still not delivered , no person has called me but in the tracking it showing delivery attempt was unsuccessful.
and massage coming customer don't have money

Arun R

Oct 18, 2019

Fake offers By Snapdeal

I am getting same car win fake call from 9330934854 after just adding stuff in cart from Snapdeal. DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM SNAPDEAL EVER!!!!

Snapdeal is fake now ....just for some money SNAPDEAL workers give customer detail to others.
Sac23

Oct 9, 2019

Not received the order, status showing delivered

Ordered a lipstick for my wife on snapdeal. In status order is showing delivered. But still not received the order. Make the complain on customer care. Still issue not resolved after 5 days of complain. Now again tried to contact on customer care , this time not getting the option to talk to them. What a service they are delivering.

May 31, 2019

Received duplicate Nike Shoe, want Refund

Hi Yogesh

Yogesh Nagar

May 27, 2019

Received duplicate Nike Shoe, want Refund

Hello Snapdeal,

I am Gaurav Nagar, ordered a pair of shoe on 15th May 2019 & after waiting so long, received the same on 25th May 2019. Soon after i received the packed i opened it & noticed that the quality is not looks like original so i placed an order for refund.
Next day i.e 26th may, pickup boy came & inspect the shoe & without telling any valid reason he refused to pick up the shoe. when i asked the reason he said shoe will be picked by tomorrow. I am shocked by his behavior & got vibes that i am being scammed by snapdeal. from then i tried to contact snapdeal by mails calls but no one is responding. I also wrote on their fb page, mails but no help.
Now i want my money back. Highly disappointed with snapdeal. never ever recommend anyone to buy from snapdeal.

My order id is : 28595586895

Hi Sherin,

sherin4mathew

May 22, 2019

Product not delivered yet

My order for Titan watch supposed to get delivered by 18th May 19, but without getting any single call from Vulcan courier , delivery got postponed to May 20th, and after that there is no update. Pls do the needful to deliver it at earliest , or refund me

Snapdeal's courier service VALCUN ia hopeless!

Suborder id 33995157291
Track id JVLSDO13358345605

Apr 9, 2019

fake customer service number

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Aklesh77

Apr 8, 2019

fake customer service number

I booked a product on snapdeal for occasion but my product's delivery date is showing 12-15th of april but as i am leaving on 14th to my home tome so i cannot take that product after 13th of april, so tried to call customer care to place my order with in 13th april for fast delivery service.

But no response from customer support tried calling multiple times very bad service.

Snapdeal is a waste portal for online shopping and i am going to stop my friends and family also to not purchase any product from snapdeal because it donsen't have good customer service like Amazon.

If i don't get my product on 12th then i will never place any order in snapdeal.

Feb 14, 2019

Faulty Laptop Charger

Sorry for the inconvenience. As requested, please visit the service center for the issue. They’ll surely help you out.

Krish86

Feb 9, 2019

Faulty Laptop Charger

Snapdeal is Selling FAKE Products .. I ve received a faulty Laptop Charger on Dec & order ID : 25621951473. Its not working now. Unfortunately, They r not responding to customers now . Beware !!!!!

Jan 29, 2019

Hi Customer,

ramkumarrk

Jan 24, 2019

does't receive product

I Ordered two M3 Smart band one by one.I paid Two product amout while cash on delivery,But received only one product (M3 smart band).The delivery boy told the another product will be received within 2 days,but still i didn't get the product after completed of two weeks.I got a message for cashback from snapdeal for that particular product,but I can't able to add my account details.
Please check and response the proper solution as soon as possible to get my product or money anything.
Thanks in advance.

Faulty Watch

Dear Kundan,

Jan 12, 2019

Faulty watch

Hi Kundan, Your return request for item Curren Tan Leather Analog Watch is being processed with reference no 53322136. We will send you the confirmation within 24 hours on [email protected] and 7844987324

I got this msg . After this msg the pickup is resduled two times. Are you people interested to pick this faulty watch or not
Let me know.