snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

rahul009

Order ID: 9524722109

Dear Team
The above mentioned order id was returned and picked up on 4th of november by your concern courier.
and after 2-3 months i have not received the credit for the same .

Neither i have the product nor any refund .

kindly assist .

rahul gupta
kamalkhcl

Missing Bumper Case

I have placed an order 10752326896 for Micromax Tabby on Dec23 and I have received the tablet on Dec26, However we didnt receive the bumper case which is part of my order, I have raised a complaint 16314451 regarding the missing bumper case on d same days of delivery, We havent received an realistic solution from snapdeal so far,
I am open for following options
1. Send us the missing bumper case
2. The cost of similar Kids bumper case is 899 and cost or leather case is 349, Send us anyof these case.
3. Refund us the whole amount.
Kindly do the needful at the earliest.

Kamal
tanusharma

return of faulty product

I have received a faulty product order id is10666205366, from last 10 days am regularly following up snapdeal but they are complately ignoring me disz d worst experience i ever had I dono y I purchased it from snapdeal

Dear N H CHOUDHURY,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

N H CHOUDHURY

return & refund

I HAVE RECEIVED A PRODUCT OF HIDESIGN.ORDER NO.-10694610410,ITEM CODE-CB710868,SUB ORDER NO.-13527571075,REFUND ID-16574386.ASKING FOR REFUND I PLACED A REFUND ORDER BUT SINCE IT HAS BEEN 5 DAYS NEITHER THEY CALLED FOR REFUND PROCESS NOR DID THEY TAKE THE PARCEL AND REFUND MONEY.THEY GIVE MESSSAGE IN THE MOBILE THAT THEY TRIED TO CALL BUT THEY FAILED AND THEY KEEP REPEATING IN SIX HOURS.I ASK SNAPDEAL TO PLEASE CALL IN THAT NO. PROVIDED IN UPDATED ACCOUNT OR CONTACT ON GIVEN E-MAIL AND REFUND MY MONEY URGENTLY.
arul.elan

Fake UPS delivered by Snapdeal

I ordered an APC 850va UPS on SNAPDEAL (order id : 10799676344) for Rs.4999. But, I received a FAKE UPS from them on 30-12-2015. I immediately informed their customer care. A lady spoke to me. First, she refused to recall this fake product. Then, she told me to return it by myself, at my own cost. It would cost more than 2000 rupees. Further, she said that the refund of the product cost (Rs. 4999) and courier cost (Rs.2000) is not guaranteed. She kept repeating that point, as if, she is planning to decline refund. This is outright cheating by Snapdeal. Guys, Avoid Snapdeal at all costs. I'm going to lodge an FIR with the police on the grounds of cheating and Criminal Breach of Trust. I also made a negative review of that product on snapdeal to alert new customers. But, it was removed by Snapdeal. Guys, never go by the reviews of an e-commerce website. Snapdeal has refined the fine art of cheating customers.

Dear mangesh bane

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Team Snapdeal

Dear Joevasu

Team Snapdeal

Dear Sumitpathak

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team

Dear eshwar2100,

Hope you are doing good.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Sumitpathak

Product not recieved

I have ordered an watch Timex from snapdeal and I have not received it yet and its been more then 15days n I have already paid for it, delivery status says that the product is on the way, I think snapdeal has started fraud now. Highly disappointed by snapdeal,all those reading this post plz avoid shopping from snapdeal
eshwar2100

Product not received 30 days over

Regarding Order ID: 10305389461 Micromax Canvas Spark Q380 8GB
Ordered on Nov 27- delivered on Dec 3, 2015 - returned for replacement on Dec 5, 2015 because its a defective piece . Snapdeal told that PARTIAL SHIPMENT RECEIVED -HENCE WE ARE SENDING PRODUCT TO YOU - please keep the missing one and send it back for replacement. i asked is it a high secret that what is missing in the box??????????? i packed as such but i dont know which is missed. i said that OK sent back i will see. But today Jan 1, 2016. Not yet received. Mean while i have complained through all means but not solved. NO RESPONSE BUT CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVES WILL NEED RATINGS FOR THEIR RESPONSE AFTER THE CALL ENDS. i suggest snapdeal to terminate them who handled this issue through customer call etc OTHER WISE SNAPDEAL WILL LOSE ITS REPUTATION.

Everytime - every issue- i am keep on sending mails and after many days SNAPDEAL IS SOLVING THE ISSUES. Completely failed to solves tickets fast.
Unhappy with the support, dont know why SAPDEAL IS NOT VERY SERIOUS IN THIS REGARD.

Nothing to write
Solve it faaaaaast

Call me on 9848736612 24x7

Hi [email protected],

Dear Suryakant Bharati,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern do let us know.

Hi Vishal8121,