snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

hgashish

Nov 18, 2014

Money refund for undelivered product

I have posted a complaint in this forum around 3 week back for delay in delivery. But that time complaint was closed saying Customer executives are looking into that issue and will be delivered within the date mentioned. Since the product was not delivered, I have requested the customer care to cancel the order and refund the money to my account. As per the mail communication I have received, I should have got the amount refund at max by 10th November. Till now I have not received the money. I have sent three mail to snapdeal customer care([email protected]). I have not received even a single reply for all the mails I have sent. Expecting atleast this time I will get some help from this forum.

Complaint number : 11021208
Order number : 3217271750

-Ashish
avipsa

packet was empty

i ordered a titan octane watch .and when i recieved the packet the watch was missing from the packet it was a totally empty cover case .and i paid 4088 rupees for that and i have complained it to the customer care too and still i have not got any response from there side regarding the packet .i want the watch at any cost immediately .my order num was 3544937541. please check the product before sending it to customer .

avipsa
sajal2402

Product not received even after 25 days

Dear Sir(s),
It would be my pleasure if your let me know the exact status of my order No. 3247165166. I am extremely surprise the way you satisfy ur esteem customers. Please refund my money. Your product is already 25 days late wherein your est. delivery date was on or before 29/Oct/2014. It is extremely funny.
Your apologies for the delay in delivering my product is understood.It is also understood that my product has already been shipped by the seller, but it is not understood that the delayed by the courier service due to reasons beyond your control.
My dear Sir, I have paid the cost of the product in advance and it is your responsibility till the product is delivered to the customer in due time. The courier website link you have provided me updated upto 2Nov-2014 only. You cannot shift your responsibility just by providing me with the name of courier, AWB number, contact No. of courier & website etc
etc. What your team is working on this issue is not known. Please update me at the earliest. Please don't appreciate me on my patience.
Your updated information as follows as on 18.11.2014

Pickup Date: 22 October 2014
From New Delhi
To Moran
Status In Transit Await Delivery Information

PLEASE CORRECT YOUR TRACKING DEVICE, FURTHER THE DESTINATION OF DELIVERY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DIBRUGARH [Pin Code: 786611] INSTEAD OF MORAN
I never faced such problem earlier with ebay, Amazon with this address. If you have further problem please refund my money back so that I can have it from other reliable agencies who provide items at due time and updating the customer about the latest tracking information.
Hemant P

Nov 18, 2014

Storage containers lid are in faulty condition

I have received my order no. 3510588972 on17/11/2014.Tracking details UNISEPC530737 from Snap deal but in that order some storage containers lid are in faulty condition so kindly request you to do the needful on priority. Thanks Hemant Patil mobile no. 9923698545 emailid:[email protected]
sanjni

WATCHES

My order ID is 3547419459 . I got delivered couples watches of HMT make on 14/11/2014 for Rs3499/-. There was no guarantee/warranty card inside.The watch is not functioning properly . When I tried to refund the product, it denies me access in the site.

I wish to have the product taken back and money refunded to me immediately.

---NIDHI KUMAR
prem pratap singh

delay in delivery

i made an online order on 09th Nov 2014 and my order delivery date was 15th November 2014 . but still my order is not delivered to me .i wrote a email on 15th November evening to snap deal , auto reply came from there end that we will contact you within 48 till today know one has contact me just the delivery date is now extended to 21st of November 2014.
And I am pretty sure that day on 21st November there are not going to deliver the product.

No other update about my product is given to me.Below are my detail and my orderID.

Prem Pratap Singh
contact number :- 8971388721
product : Philips shh 4520 earphones black
Order Id:- 3484769549 Order Placed On : 2014-11-09 09:02:36

delay in delivery

rajeshkeni

Nov 18, 2014

Scratches & dent on the refrigerator

Rajesh

I recieved my product on 14th Nov Haier Refrigerator which had scratches and dent on it I called the customer care they said they will arrange a reverse pickup and when I called back they said I have to send the product back by courier. How do you guys expect me wasting my time in getting all this thing arranged and sending it back to you. Firstly you guys sent me the product with improper handling and inappropriate packaging (not as per the video which you guys market of wooden structure). I have never had this kind of filthy experience in my life while shopping online. Online shoppping means convenience and not inconvenience which you guys are giving me right now.

This is the most disgusting service that I have came accross in my experience. Will ensure that this would be my last shopping from snapdeal.
vijaystepa

Cheating with customers

ON 22nd of September 2014, I had placed and order for Magppie Glossy Stainless Steel Dinner Set, along with Mahavir Brown And Silver Stainless Steel Baby Cook And Serve Set (6 Pcs), and Pia International Folding Credit Card Knife. the order no is 2900873877. The Estimate date given items to delivery is 30th September 2014,
Unfortunately, I have not received Magppie Glossy Stainless Steel Dinner Set till now, I have been following with GATI customer care service and i have placed and complain number is 12174839.
On 3rd October 2014, I got an SMS from GATI Saying (your order from Snapdeal BKD vide GATI DKT no 565326329 is out for delivery COD amount Rs 896 ( actual rs is Rs 2999/- which i have paid advance Rs 1503/-,), i spoke to Mr. Priyank GATI Customer care he said the which has reached bangalore has been misplaced in one the courier dock.
I will appreciate some acting taken regarding this matter. Please do the needfull. I trust this matter can be resolved very quickly.
Few Days later when i called GATI Courier Mr Priyank said me that they have lost the product and they have informed to snapdeal. i got this information and i tried to track with snadeal. after that i did not get any update or call from snapdeal about the product which GATI courier has lost.
So I am unable to get a helpful response from snapdeal, for several weeks I have experienced such rude treatment from your tellers that I refuse to tolerate it any longer.
I will appreciate if you could deliver the item order no is 2900873877, or refund the SD cash i have already paid Rs 1503/- .
whenever i try to call snapdeal customer care to know the status, the reply will be like computer is under update so please call after one hour.
If your team is working on it since 1-1/2 months & can't resolve the issue, then they better don't work.
You are writing the same reply to all customers, but have not read a single customers saying his/her complains has been resolved.

So its proven that your team is fit for nothing, better give refund to all & close the business.
pawanmall

Bad Service

Sad to see another good company now turned into fraudster ..First they sent me wrong product Order no 3404612089 ..when called they said that the whole process of replacement will be done in 5-7 days....Still waiting to get an email response from Snapdeal leave alone the replacement..It has been more than 10+ days.... Bathing with cold water as I am stuck with the product. and cursing my decision to buy from Snapdeal. ..I don't know they will even replace.refund..as this is a repeated incident ...My 9K is already stuck with Snapdeal as they have not refunded my money when they sent nokia 630 single sim instead of dual sim ..that was September 11 ( order id 2762996598 )..... Think twice before buying from this site..... I was one of the first users on this site and used to recommend it to people over flipkart....now I am totally disappointed and lost hope on them...
somashekhar11

Faulty Product Delivered

Order ID : 3302809456 Order Placed On : 2014-10-22
Product : Whirlpool 240 Ltrs FP 263D PROTN ROY FIN (N) Frost Free Triple Door Refrigerator
Problem : Compressor
Last Complaint No. : 11455848

The seller (Snapdeal) supplied Faulty Product which is Dead on Arrival. Tried to contact many times from 3/11/2014 to return / replace. Till today no response from Snapdeal. Now a days we are very much disappoint to call Snapdeal Customer Care due to get the ready made answer from Snapdeal Executives that "Our system is getting updating, please call after 1 hour".

My request is that let Snapdeal take back their faulty product and return my money at the earliest.

Faulty Product Delivered

bhoomif

refund

I had ordered a blanket for rupees 550 and the refund amount is not being given to me .eveytime I ask for my refund I get a reply saying "we sincerely apoligise for the inconvenience and that we have registered the complain.if you have any query please write to us at [email protected] snapdeal .com".and the never solve the complain and I have been recieving the same reply since a week.i mean if you'll dont mean the apologise then ahy do you'll apology. My order number is 3413081406 and complain number 11508098. Firstly you'll send a pink colour product whereas the one shown in the image is white and then you'll dont even want to give the refund.i hope my complain made here will make you'll realise your fault.and you'll will return me my refund .or else I have take a legal action against you'll.
rsriramca

Regarding Order

Sir, I have ordered an I Phone 5s in SNAPDEAL.com on 11th Nov on the savings day deal but the order is not confirmed later i purchased it from other online store after few hours got a message that your I phone order has been taken and will be delivered shortly subsequently my bank account also got debited with the IPhone amount of Rs.54890/- immediately i called the customer care and told them to cancel my orders and the customer care person informed me that you will get credit in your bank account and on 18th Nov i'm getting message that your I phone order will be dispatched soon....... how reluctant they are such a useless customer care they haven't processed properly now again i need to call the customer care and cancel it again.

So poor customer service SNAPDEAL.com has, also their website is so slow whenever i go to my orders it shows ACCESS is Denied....is this the way an online store will deal....this is my first and that too a worst experience with SNAPDEAL.com

Regds,
Sriram
Mob-7299013672
minooG

Nov 18, 2014

Snapdeal Order: 3111346113. Want refund for product which is still waiting to be delivered

Almost a month later and still no sign of product or refund. I had placed an order on the 23rd of Oct for a voltas ac which was paid via net banking. It was supposed to be delivered within a few days and never got there. I had to buy another ac and spend the money again. I have called snapdeal (details below) so many times with nu luck. I am still waiting for the refund. This is a sad state of affairs for a company which wants to be the number 1 online seller. I doubt Amazon and Flipkart would provide such horrendous service. Pls refund my money this week. I would hate to see this go to consumer court for such a paltry amount for you guys.

Details of calls with Snap Deal

SPOKE TO MR MRINAL ON 28TH OCT. FLOOR SUPERVISOR

CUSTOMER CARE ON 2ND Nov.

NUPUR ON 3RD NOV ESCALATION DEPT

CALLED ON 10th Nov at 10am ………POOJA FLOOR SUPERVISOR
CALLED ON 12th DIPKISHKA WHO SAID SHE CANT ARRANGE FOR A CALL BACK AS THE SYSTEM WAS DOWN 10 AM
CALLED ON 12th SAURAUB SAID HE WILL ARRANGE FOR A CALL BACK AS THE SYSTEM WAS DOWN 11 AM
CALLED ON 12th SANJAY AT 7.45 PM WHO CONNECTED ME TO …….THARUN SONU SUPERVISOR
CALLED ON 12th ANIRUGH TEAM MANAGER 8PM ON 12TH NOV SUMIT KUMAR SNR MANAGER WAS TO CALL ME ON 13TH (NO CALL)

CALLED 14th 1pm SPOKE TO VARSHA………..(NO CALL BACK)
CALLED 17rh at 5.30 SPOKE TO HITESH TRASFERING THE CALL TO SUPERVISOR
SANDEEP JANEJA FLOOR SUPERVISOR WHO TRANSFERRED TO SENIOR AND DIDN’T CALL BACK

CALLED 17th NOV AGAIN RAVI TANEJA TEAM MANAGER

The request nr is #11986189

Pls fix this as it is really a sad state of affairs for 36k.

Minoo
jains200

Nov 18, 2014

Didn't get the refund from Snapdeal

I don't know how to start with. How many times should I call for the refund and how many time you will assure me that your money is safe. Did you kept the money in bank and saying that it is safe and not refunding me ?
I am really angry and fed-up in chasing my refund for order no 3129258967 (La Opala Diva Maple Treasure Dinner Set 35 Pcs). It is almost 1 month now since I am waiting for my refund.
I want my refund ASAP. I don't know whom to escalate.

Amit Jain
Mobile No: 9845437916
psrkiran

Delay in delivery

I placed an order on snapdeal.com on 7th november with order no. 3466142638, I received a mail stating that the product is shipped and the estimated delivery date is on or before 13th November. Yet I haven't received my product. They gave me a track order link which says that 'delivery delayed' without mentioning any reasons
Sushma Belkar

Nov 17, 2014

Non delivery of the product

I've ordered from Snapdeal this hand blender on 24th october (order no 3324584492) and the Bluedart Waybill No : 69184398290 Reference No : SLP124024680 which was suppose to be delivered by 29th october changed to 7th november.

I've not received the product and product tracking link is showing it is in Jodpur. How long i've to wait for the product? I've been calling Bluedart customer care and not able to get any help and same as snapdeal customer care.

Sushma
A. Arun

Reqd clarification

Can anyone from snap deal clarify my query?

I ordered two Ear phones each one cost 180+30 (delivery charge)*2 = 420.

But received only one insisted us to pay for two items.

Product recd thro' Delhivery service but their reply was not satisfied.

My order ID: 3536088028 dated 11.11.14

Awaiting for your earliest reply

Arun
ashwanic2

FRAUD COMPANY & UNRELIABLE STAFFS

Incomplete and wrong product delivered (Office Chair) .Register complaint and even after 36 days reverse pickup is not arranged.

Customer care representative does not forward the call to the senior authority and even reluctant to transfer the call to floor manager. Floor Manager gave assurance as your complain has been escalated on high priority basis and you will get response in another 48 hrs. and there 48 hrs never ends.

No call back received, even after assurance from the representative.

Company is a fraud , as per their trust way policy, if complain not resolved within 30 days, then company will refund the money. But staffs does not even bother to reply to the mails, neither the company adhere to its policy.

Company does not have controls over their Sellers, courier partners, staffs. Its seems like their isn't any real courier partners associated with Snapdeal for reverse pickup. In my case reverse pickup courier company name is NUVOEX, which send me a msg daily for reverse pickup but never send their worker to pick up the parcel.
manish_singh

Nov 5, 2014

NEVER BUY PRODUCT FROM SNAPDEAL

My experience with Snapdeal has been horrible,I ordered a camera and after 15 days still they have neither delivered the product nor refunded the money
I am trying to get in touch with some lawyers, so that I could take some legal action against these shits.
Manish
ujjal neog

horriable service

Worst service ever in online shopping history ! product ordered month back not received yet ! I wish could slap the Snapdeal ass hole for all this trouble

order - 3162545257
Dayal Chandran

TERRIBLE SERVICE BY SNAP DEAL

I have order a WD HDD (Order NO.3310956314 dated 23rd October 2014) from snap deal which i received after One week. but the HDD was faulty one. they reverse pick up the items after three days. I request refund from them not replacement. I given lot of complaint and made lot of call to their customer care they assure me the refund not the replacement then after three days i received the e-mail stating that your replacement has been shipped. I don't know what type of customer care they are doing even after giving lot of request for refund they send the item. (MY COMPLAINT TICKET NO.11374319, 11292226, 11374470, 11123010, 11422398)
shreenivasulu

INTENTIONAL CANCELLING OF ORDER AND BLOCING THE CoD OPTION

I have ordered CSM Manipol Complete Body Massager at Snapdeal.com on 29-10-2014. It is supposed to be delivered to me on 25-10-2014 as u mentioned. But the same order has been cancelled stating the reason RETURNED as " It could not be delivered by courier to me on 30-10-2014". How is it possible, as the order has been placed by me on 29-10-2014 and was RETURNED to you on 30-10-2014.

It seems that, you have intentionally made the order cancelled and kept the CoD purchase option close for me stating the reason as i could not take the delivered goods from you. which is nothing but Cheating .

Please review the order and reply back

Shreenivasulu
mthorat

Nov 4, 2014

SanpDeal is not Bothering about response!!!

Hello SnapDeal,

Today again I talked with SnapDeal Agent Sunil at 2.00 PM and he promised me that I will receive call back from SanpDeal within 4 Hours. No reply yet. Complaint #10763984.

Mahendra
vaithyanathan

shipment not delevered

I have ordered on Sony laptop bag Order Id : 3428066573 You have mentioned 1 day delevicerd on it. but still I am not able to find my shipment status. Please sent Awb & Courier details Imm.
vaithy

My order No. 3000860502
Ordered product: LG 50 INCH PLASMA TV
Ordered dated: 3rd October 2014
Product delivered: SONY DVD PLAYER
Follow up from 17th October 2014.

List of open complaints

list of complaints closed without providing resolution
10142082
10701945

There is only assurances which come in that they would close the issue within 48 hours but that never happens. This is the pathetic service which I have ever got from a online portal.

Please look into this and resolve at the earliest.

Sathiyajith