snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

ME DHARMA

Jul 3, 2014

Order is not yet received - My order numbers are 59284671375, 11156519266, 11156483581

My order numbers are 59284671375, 11156519266, 11156483581.
I've ordered that on 30-07-2014 my order is not yet received, very poor on delivery while comparing other online shops. this will cause on next purchase. i was totally disappointed with your service.
arunhoneys

Order is not yet received. Order no:2243977732

I have ordered a product from snapdeal.com on 10th June, expecting it to be delivered on 12th July.
Till now the product is not delivered yet.

There is not even a response as to why the product is not delivered.

Today when i saw the status, it is said that product couldn't be delivered but the reason is not mentioned.

Address is correct, mobile number is working. i have already contacted the support and they have no idea.

Can someone explain why the delay and when the product can be delivered.

This is first order from snapdeal and it would be last one too... very bad service.

thanks,
Arun
arunhoneys

Order is not yet received. Order no:2243977732

Till now the product is not delivered yet.

There is not even a response as to why the product is not delivered.

Address is correct, mobile number is working.

Can someone explain why the delay and when the product can be delivered.

thanks,
Arun
safi2285

Jul 1, 2014

wrong product delivery

hi,
i odered wd hard disk WD10EZEX (blue). but i received WD10EARS (green). how to change this product. what can i do please tell me.
jk5723

Jun 28, 2014

Product not available inside in the parcel.

Product detail:

1] Paisa pay ID: 3661263011
2] Product: Combo of 8GB SanDisk memory card + Micro SD USB2.0 Card reader with “LED” (############)
3] Ordered date: 20.06.2014
4] Date of shipping: 23.06.2014
5] Courier detail: Blue dart AWB No: 69105102942
6] Delivery date : 27.06.2014
7] Delivery address:
JANARTHANAN K
Gilbarco Veeder Root Insdia Pvt Ltd., No W4-B,Block,PDP Division, L & T Campus,Eachanari - Chetti palayam road,
Coimbatore
COIMBATORE, TN 641021 IN
Mobile No: 9360801650
Mail ID : [email protected]

Compliant:
This is JANARTHANAN.K from Coimbatore (Tamilnadu). On 2.0.06.2014 I have ordered the above combo product in Snap deal. Snap deal mention “Combo of 8GB SanDisk memory card + Micro SD USB2.0 Card reader with “LED”, but received 8GB SanDisk Memory card + Key chain only inside in the parcel. Micro SD USB2.0 Card reader with “LED” was not available in the parcel.

Kindly arrange the Micro SD USB2.0 Card reader in my above address.

JANARTHANAN.K / Coimbatore, TN.
+91 9360801650.
parthi poon

Jun 27, 2014

not working

ORDER NO 2297467764,

Today I purchased a WIRELESS MOUSE , but it is not working. I Couldn't use a minute, I am thinking I cheated by snapdeal,
YOU MUST REPLACE MY MONEY.

Jun 26, 2014

Ridiculous resolution!!!

As asked by you I wrote a mail to [email protected] and guess what?? I received another mail again asking me for my Bank details. You guys are just ridiculous!!!!! You really want me to send you my bank details for the 8th time????? Are you guys really serious????

Jun 25, 2014

waiting for my refund since two months!!!

And I have sent an email already to [email protected]
what's the resolution??

Jun 25, 2014

Waiting for refund since two months!!!

> I'm am going through a very very hard time with Snapdeal in getting my refund for order number 2049743006. It was on May 4th that I purchased these pair of shoes and I sent it for a replacement since the size wasn't fitting me. They said it was out of stock and that they are going to refund my money in my Bank account. Despite being skeptical about sending you my Bank details, I sent you my account number and stuff as requested. I was then told to wait for 5-7business days which I did. However I never received the refund. I called and talked to a supervisor since the customer service representatives couldn't speak proper English. I was told by the supervisor that I should send my Bank details again so they could put the money in my account. I sent my bank details for the 2nd time and to my misfortune the same thing happened. I did not receive the money. This same story went on and on and I had to send you my Bank details for the 7th time. During these period, I got some mails from some shashidharan and neha soni stating that the refund has been initiated however it was all a lie. I might have spoken to around 100s of representatives and some supervisors regarding this issue. Many times it happened that I asked for a supervisor and not even one was available to take my call and help me. Instead they promised me for a supervisor call back but as expected not even one supervisor call back was initiated by them. After sending my Bank statement for the 7th time, I received a mail from neha soni on 15th june stating the refund has been initiated and that I should check with my bank again after 5-7business days. I waited for the same however I didn't receive it yet. In the past two days, I've spoken to my Bank supervisor thrice and I even provided her with the reference number given in the mail from neha, but they show no amount from Snapdeal. While I'm writing this story about the harassment and hassle that Snapdeal has made me go through, I just called a few minutes ago and spoke to a representative with the name as sandeep who was extremely rude while talking and the worst of all, his English is horrible. He was not able to understand what I was going through and instead told me not to use some kinda language which he thought was profanity or something whereas I was speaking in a simple layman'sll language just like other customers who is really frustrated.
> The sole purpose of me writing all of this is to let you know how much of trouble you guys have given me getting my money back. And I'm writing with a hope this time that a quick resolution would be provided in me getting my refund.
sandeep12367

Received fake RAM and damaged old SMPS

I had purchased transcend 4GB ddr3 ram and corsair 650 watt smps from snapdeal. I received damaged and OLD SMPS and the RAM which I received was not working. I raised complaint on snapdeal but no response from them. I provided serial number to transcend and they told me that this RAM is FAKE!!! Snapdeal sells fake/damaged products at cheap rate. SNAPDEAL WEBSITE SHOULD BE BANNED. Don't get tempted and never purchase anything from snapdeal.
chanchal_Rao

Jun 25, 2014

Complaint against the courier services used by SnapDeal

I had ordered a SAMSUNG 8GB MICRO SD CARD (CLASS 6) of Snapdeal Order No. 2271923442. The delievery boy asked my home address and I told him the address but he did not delivered the card and next day I got the delivery failure mail.
deepakwoxa

wrong product deliver

i purchase samsung full body panel but he deliver back panel only.and i talk to him n tell about thing.he told i have did't back this product.
zaheer777

Jun 25, 2014

Received short quantity (Ordered 2 got 1)

I have received only one flip cover Moto E instead two.
Details are as under.
Packing Received by BLUEDART CASH ON DELIVERY
DOCKET NO. 59280559531
SNAP DEAL REF NO, SLP25568476
RECEIVED ON 25.06.2014 TIMR: 14;00
PACKET RECEIVED WAS INTACT (NOT TEMPARED).
After opening packet we came to know that ther is only one quantity.
Request to resolve the case immediately.

Zaheer
ruchita bakuliya

No Warranty Card for the watch & Box of the watch broken

No Warranty card with the Titan wtach of the men & the pacakging is very horrible. the box is broken also.
AWB No.1154130203 Order No.2277476006
Meenakshi25

Delivery not on time

This was my first and last time I ever ordered to Snap deal last Tuesday (17th of June). After so many follow up emails and calls I didn't receive the delivery on time. I had to gift camera to my brother who is leaving for Pune tomorrow and still you people are saying that it will take more that 4 to 7 days. After tomorrow there is no use of that camera (order # 2277930013). The worst customer service I received ever. Customer care keeps call on hold and then disconnects it. Moving forward I won't place any order to Snap deal.

Meenakshi
Vipin Sharma779

BQ S-37 Cell phone battery problem

This is regarding BQ S-37 Mobile Phone. As have bought this mobile at 20-06-2014. All the functions of this phone are working fine except battery backup. It's battery backup is approx. 4 hours and it is taking 4 to 5 hours for full charging so you are requested to replace with new cell phone or return my money back, and the order details are as below.

Product Order No: 2290728471
Invoice No : 0C9B8B/14-15-4213

Vipin Sharma
Associated Container Terminals Ltd.
Sec-59, Faridabad (Haryana)
Mob. : +91 9999256439
davis

NOT WORKING

Today I purchased a p c speaker , but it is not working. I Couldn't use a minute, I am thinking I cheated by snapdeal
Nanda Kishore

Jun 24, 2014

Snapdeal !! Refund my money !!

Beware of Snapdeal .. never buy anything from them. I ordered a Laptop Order no : 2201838295 on Jun 3rd paying Rs.22,290 and they sent me a different model which costs 3k less on their own site. It's been 21 days now and they are neither sending me my Laptop nor returning my money back. I've made 100's of calls to them with complaint no's : 7034383, 7443399 and they say my money is covered under "Trust pay" which gives you only headaches and no trust at all.. and their customer support is pain in a** . They are bunch cheaters and fraudsters looting money. Never buy from Snapdeal. Beware Beware beware !!!!! Prefer @[############:flipkart.com], eBay India, Amazon India. Please share this to everyone you know..at least let others be careful while buying online.. make a wise choice...I just hope to get my money back ! Snapdeal is a disgrace to online shopping market.. !

Disappointed

Very bad!! I placed an order two weeks back and few mins after transaction I got a msg saying that " There was a problem while placing your order. Please try again later. we will refund the amount shortly". And so I ordered the same product again . This time "Cash On delivery". I got the product in hand last week and yesterday to my surprise I am getting the product saying u did online transaction. WHAT THE HELL!! U ppl asked me to try again and sent a message saying amount will be refunded. Then what is wrong! If I tell the person, he doesn't care.. Instead he gave lame excuses. Totally disappointed!..
cmak

Jun 23, 2014

Replacement/Refund not given for 40days

I had ordered laptop from this site and when I opened it for first time I found its screen faulty. I registered complaint that day only. I have retruend the laptop to them 30 days before, But now its 40 days after I first purchased the Laptop and still they are not returning the money back.

Don't ever buy from this seller.
Divya easwar

Jun 21, 2014

received damaged non working product

Received English learner laptop for kids today. but the voice is not working. the keys in the keyboard is not proper and is not working. the on off buttons are struck.
Aniketh Kulkarni

Jun 20, 2014

cheating the customers

These guys cancel the order and make customer in trouble. I placed the order on 13th, June 2014 order number is 2260878646 you guys simply kept my money for 7 days and later given simple msg that dealer doesnt have the stock we cancelled. If they could have informed me before I could have purchased from other websites now I didn;t find any offers on any website. Your simply cheating the customers . Right now also the product is available in your site but you simply cancelled my order . You are really cheaters. Previously also for my mobile return you credited amount after 2 months. A stupid site to purchase the electronic things. Please don’t purchase mobile watches etc. from this site. Really Bad experience

Note from Snap deal: They will refund amount

My question:

Its not the matter of refund . Its the matter of commitment. right now also product is still available now also check this link http://www.snapdeal.com/product/fastrack-vivacity-white-watch/1153369 . can you comment on this. you want to know the reason wh you cancelled when I order it was around 1623 now its 2500 thats why you guys cancelled its completely cheating

Snapdeal; No reply

So dear friends don’t buy on snapdeal.

Aniketh Kulkarni
bhupeshchavan

Jun 20, 2014

Faulty product received and help from snapdeal for refund.

I ordered Xolo Q600s from snapdeal order number.2217500977 which was delivered to me on 14 June 2014.

The phone received is defective and on the same day i raised complaint(complaint number : 7254005) with snapdeal since then i am calling snapdeal customer care everyday but no response from them.

What is the use of trustpay ?

regards,
Bhupesh
babukarnam

Jun 19, 2014

Order No:2260187423 product not dispached even after due date

I have ordered printer on 13th June, 2014 and made a payment with order No:2260187423.
The expected delivery date was 19th June, 2014. But still not there is no call or sms update from snapdeal for delay.

The service was pathetic and no customer centric. Even after due date there is no message from snapdeal about the delay in delivery or updation of expected delivery.

I have called multiple times to them they informed it will reach before 19th June, 2014 but today is 20th June still product is not reached.

The product was roaming in and around Bhiwandi and Panvel locations and not dispatched to bangalore.
Even if I order any item from other countries it will not take this much time.

K.S.Babu
9886399839.
Ashitha Sadanandan

Jun 19, 2014

faulty product and no replacement

This is regarding the order of nokia lumia 1320 .i hav received a faulty product and the replacement of the phone was done on and i got the mail on june 15th mentioning that the phone has been replaced and is been shipped and now receiving a new mail from you people saying that you cant replace the phone. what kind of e-business is this. i need the refund of my money as soon as possible with the interest since i used the credit card. if no response is been shown from your side further action will be taken.

Bluedart - Late delivery
    The bluedart is not delivering my package at time . Every...
    collector - Cutting of greenery
    Sector 3 Jawahar Nagar Jaipur nursery Is a green area...
    Aspiring Minds(amcat) - Your Test has been Expired
    Sir, After completing my amcat test for wipro, i got a...
    idea cellular - Disturbance in reception
    Hi! There's lot of disturbance during the call.
    HDFC - Unusual charges without any information
    Dear Sir, My name is Saikumar Pilla and I am having...
    GRAMA/WARD Volunteer - General Secretary of AP ward volunteer,for rejected...
    Respected sir/madam, My name is Ganga bhavani,working as...
    Dream Job consultancy - Sucking Money making job seeker fool
    I am a retired technical professional. On 16.10.19, I got...
    ACCESS 2 HEALTHCARE - Refund of amount paid
    I have paid an amount of Rs 9980 on 17/10/2019 to access ...
    H2O FITNESS CENTRE - BANK REJECT THE LOAN
    I'm Leninraja from tamilnadu. I have running a...