snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Dear Customer(gowthamisomsundaram),

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Dear Umanath,

Dear Mohammad Qureshi,

Dear Customer(krajubit),

krajubit

Snapdeal -Refund of defective Product

Dear Snapdeal,

This is in regarding my complaint request 20929183 against Order number 12213005314.
I am writing this in frustration as Snapdeal commitments are like bubbles which keep bursting and I am facing it since last 10 days.

I have written so many follow up mails to customer care,raised complaints from help center, posted on social media like sanpdeal FB page and made many calls to your customer care for getting refund and your one line reply is that
"Engineer will visit to your address with in next 6/24/48 hours without fail. Please give us some more time"

How much time you need ? What ever time you asked, I have given but nothing has happened till now
I have given you 3 phone numbers in case if your service partner is not able to reach one number.

How difficult is for company like Snapdeal to send an Engineer on time or at-least with in few days of raising the request?
How difficult is for you to share the contact number of assigned engineer via email or SMS to customer so that customer can directly contact?
How difficult is for you to take the refund of product based upon trust on customer that product is defective with in 7 days as per your promise.

Please look into this refund issue urgently and don't extend it by another 24/48 hours which is happening since last many days.

Raju Kumar
Mohammad Qureshi

No reply for return request
I had requested a return for a product on 27 feb 2016 but I have not been responded back by snapdeal.
Contact: 8686433074
Order ID:12024204153
Ticket ID:20313531
Umanath Sekaran

No Refund, Only false promises

Order ID: 11723877629

Ticket Id: 20243282 [ Refund Process ]

I have ordered a Stabiliser for my A/C [V-Guard VG 400 Voltage Stabilizer for AC upto 1.5 ton] through snap deal, when it got delivered the package was intact but the product was damaged inside, So i have asked for a replacement for which they don't have the pick-up service in my place [ Madurai - TamilNadu ], So i need to pack it back and send it to the snap deal warehouse thorough the courier which costed my 250 Rs/- [ Snapdeal mentioned in the refund process that, once we upload the scanned courier receipt ) they will refund that amount, but so far it never happened.

The most unfortunate incident, the 2nd product which i got also a damaged product once again outer package is intact. So far this entire process took 3 weeks, So i can't wait anymore time and this time i have asked for a refund on March 1st. Again i need to pack the damaged product and send it to the snap deal warehouse thorough the courier which costed me another 250 Rs/-.

Now every week am following for the refund,and the snap deal customer support executives are extremely trained well on giving assurance and promises with no dates or timeline. Every time you talk to a customer support executive you exactly here the same stuff just in a different voice based on who picks up the call. They always say the Snapdeal Backend team will get back in 48 hrs [ I am not sure which time of the planet they are following ] atleast on the earth its more than a month now. Still no clue on the refund status, which so much advance system they are having am surprised that to update a small status in the order its talking such a long time. Why can't they give a time, let it be even 2 months, am still fine with that deadline.

I was one of the happy customer of snap deal till this incident happened. I felt i just had enough fortune all the days to get good product from Snapdeal.

Umanath
Arunimasp

Refund/ Replacement

I bought an Iphone 6 64GB (Gold) on 1st of march I got the device on 3rd of march, I was happy plus surprised with such quick service from snapdeal because all I heard about company was negative reviews only. I took a chance, my bad luck.
THE IPHONE started getting hang within 2 days. I went to apple store they asked me to return the device as it is IMPOSSIBLE for an Iphone to have such an issue. I called the customer care they asked me raise replacement request. On 8th of march I raised the request after that day Snapdeal started behaving like "who are you". I kept calling them as they said that until the technician doesn't approve that there is something wrong with the device we cant pick the device after 8 days on 16th of march finally the technicians came and sealed the device and they said within 2 days the delivery person will come the take the "PACKED AND SEALED" box from me. today is 24th of march and I'am still waiting for the person to come and pick the device. As I had given my office address for delivery so pickup is going to happen from there only its been more than 15 days I'm carrying the device along with me wherever I'am going. Almost every day twice I'am calling the customer care everyday they say "we understand, we apologize, give us 2 days time."
I dont understand why do u even say "7 DAYS EASY RETURN POLICY" when at the end of the you make every customer cry. I'am paying the EMI of the product m not even using. You are the worst online retailer and worst customer care representative.
I'am never using this site again for anything and I'll make sure that my friends and family also never use your site.
#DoneWithSnapdeal.
gowthamisomsundaram

NO INFORMATION ABOUT REFUND

HI , This is my third complaint my order id 12199402976.i received an defective product from you. i launched an complaint on 12th mar itself.your 7 days easy return process means what?? really its very difficult. am very frustrated about your service. how many times i have to call or register an complaint for your product to get back to you. first i complained for your service engineer arrival after that your reversal process and after that i called and complained for that i dint want replacement i need an refund. they said after receiving of our faulty product you can get an refund but now replacement process is going.yesterday i cancelled that order. when can i get refund. for each and every process i had an lot of experience with you. i didnt expect like this from you. refund my money as soon as possible. i already send an mail to you about this. kindly do the needful.
tuhar

About intex cloud flash 12016232575

This is my 4th complaints regarding this phones first they cheat by giving a defective phone and again cheat by 6 to 7 time said engineer would come now they said they call shortly since almost one week no response and automatically close my case this is best way to cheat customers now I never buy any mobile phone on Snapdeal even I need to pay higher other site . now I know they even don't replay on this complaint too guys please don't buy any mobile form Snapdeal when they get money they don't care about customers

Dear Lohith N,

Dear Madhumita Dutta,

Dear Aaru(aarukarthik25.05.2014),

Lohith N

Snapdeal Order not delivered / Not able to cancel

Snapdeal 12398113619 Order not delivered / Not able to cancel

Order 12398113619 not delivered within SLA.Status shows in transit. Calling up customer care doesn't help and they give the courier phone number which doesn't connect.
Now, not able to cancel the order, error pop up says that a cancellation request already exists on this order.
I have already bought this item from a nearby shop since it wasn't delivered as promised

This is a bad experience with Snapdeal. Kindly resolve.

Lohith

Lohith N

Order not delivered / Not able to cancel

Lohith
Madhumita Dutta

Refund has not been credited for order no 8830879719 since 7 months

I had placed an order in Snapdeal for 4 garments . Order number is 8830879719. Due to quality issue I have returned the products within a week time. Refund was initiated for only 1 garment for Rs 999 in the month of October . For the other 3 garments I am continuously following up with the customer care and would have made hundreds of calls but failed to receive the refund till date. Its over 7 months now . The amount due is above Rs3000/-. Every time I call they will say we have initiated refund and you will get in 4 days. but nothing got credited in my account since 7 months. I am feeling really frustrated and harrassed by snapdeal in this whole ordeal. I have checked with my bank account with refund reference number provided by snapdeal. My bank told that number itself is invalid and no refund has been initiated corresponding to that number. Snapdeal is a big cheat. I have lost all hope of getting back my money. Their disgusting customer care representatives reply like robots "Maam your money is safe with us". But why the hell have you kept my money with you ? I have lost all hope of getting my money back , but this company should be banned from doing online business. Please take action against them. God knows how many thousands of consumers are getting cheated like this every day.
Madhumita Dutta
aarukarthik25.05.2014

baby walker-reg

I was booked Brats N Angels octa band baby walker booked on 13.03.2016 (Order Id no: 12306858106) yesterday deliverde Successfully. baby walker has 8 wheels. and one side (right side of back) stand in week condition, and wheel also not functioning probarly. baby give so much of strain for his moment. Totally i am not satisfied this product. so i want to change my item.plase reply.

Dear Sandip(sandip c patel),

Dear Preet(preetinder22),

Hope you are doing well.

Dear Suhasgm,

Dear Amrit(amrit06),

Hope you are doing well.

amrit06

Mar 21, 2016

ticket number 21059729 (Order ID: 12391101403)

This mail I sent to SnapDeal CEO.

Hi Kunal,

I am really sorry to writing you directly. I am really frustrated with the way SnapDeal treated me and want to share my pain with you.

I have ordered Xbox One Console with Kinect. It was eligible for return. Very next day I saw same bundle (XBOX with Kinect) was available on Amazon and price 5000 lesser than that. In portal (order details) there were an option to cancel order. And I canceled same (please find document evidence). It didn’t say anything that cancellation is not possible etc etc. If you don't support cancellation, why there is option for me. It lead to confusion. I want to review consumer forum option too on basis of information present on site.

Now I got mail from your team and they are informing me that cancellation is not possible. I have initiated cancellation on 18th March night. Please note that cancellation ticket number is 21059729.

I want to hear from you as I trust you will judge on basis of evidence.

Amrit Ranjan

ticket number 21059729 (Order ID: 12391101403) ticket number 21059729 (Order ID: 12391101403)

Suhasgm

Payment not received

I ordered a Micromax 50C3600 FHD / 50C7550 FHD 127 cm (50) Full HD LED Television With 1 + 2 Year Extended Warranty which they delivered a Damaged product, after that i returned back on 1st week of March and asked for the Refund but till now Refund is not credited to my account and when ever i call the customer care they will tell that it will be resolved and refund will be credited soon.

Order ID: 11865148670

Suborder Id: 14941761143

Amount is 29,990

if i ask the customer care to send the email of the escalation they will say no and ask them to give to your manager they will say No. i am feed up with snapdeal.

i will wait till today to resolve the issue, if it do not get resolved then i will go for consumer court.

Never buy products in Snapdeal. they are fake.

preetinder22

No reply for return request

I had requested a return for a product on 14 march 2016 but I have not been responded back by snapdeal.
Contact:869964583
Order ID:12204684354
Ticket ID:20877356
sandip c patel

Reverse pick up not done for 10 days

Hi, I ordered a new unbox yu yu yureka A05510 mobile for my brother on 8th march.I received a damaged and old bad product on 14th march Since then I have been calling snapdeal almost every other day,but they do not arrange for reversal. They have cancelled my return request after 7 days.Now I am trapped with the damaged product,which I do not intend to use my phone order ID is 12215363772 & Suborder ID 15362460209.I am feeling so helpless. Snapdeal is cheating me,so help me.

Zee Tamil - Zee background sound
    Hi Zee folks, Not sure you guys noticed the...
    snapdeal.com - SNAPDEAL WONT DELETE MY ACCOUNT OR STOP SENDING DAILY...
    Snapdeal wont close my account and stop sending me daily...
    Hero fin crop pvt Ltd - Noc not giving
    Dear Sir/Madam ji.My Name is Natta singh ward No.20...
    Boat Rockerz 255F Bluetooth headphone - delivery delay issue
    Dear sir, I ordered a product from flipkart and the...
    hitachi air conditioner - Brand New AC not working
    Dear Hitachi Team, We have bought 1.5 Hitachi AC 5 star...
    InfantsBus - SAP Labs - Extremely Rash driving
    Hi Team, I was driving from Prestige Tech Park towards...
    facebook - facebook anniversary promotion fruding
    This is my problem. I am lost 3/4 lac. Frouding plz help....
    Godrej - After 4 months I feel smelly getting from AC inside
    Good Morning Sir, Sir I have purchased AC Godrej from...
    Ammani college - Conductor misbehaving with women
    Hello sir /mam, Bus no. Ka 01-F-8693.. My sister was...