snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Jan 1, 2016

Dear Jadhavpratiksha
We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Jadhavpratiksha

Jan 1, 2016

Balance money 163

My name is pratiksha [email protected] I am Snapdeal customer last week I brought makeup kit 163but makeup kit defective piece so I return and my money return in my freecharge account now I get onlineshopping my balance transfer in Snapdeal account so now how I get my balance
snapdeal_help

Dec 31, 2015

Hi rajani29,

Hope you are doing good.

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Dec 26, 2015

Hi Pranali Trimbakkar,

Dec 23, 2015

Dear shabarna,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Dec 22, 2015

Dear trans

Team Snapdeal
shabarna

Dec 21, 2015

Courier charges not sent

Here I am Shabarna ,

I have ordered Abasr 2 in 1 Baby Walker in SNAPDEAL,on Nov 20they sent walker, the product is not good it is damaged, so i sent replace request, so they contact me and told they will not sent courier man to pick up the product so you need to send, and you will get your courier charges from us.
The product they received successfully, they sent me message, and the replacement also they sent, but still now they didn't put courier charge in SD cash, the amount is 200, its been a month still now i didn't get.

Order no - 9989603937
Ticket ID - 13798452

Nov 27, 2015

Dear rajani29,

rajani29

Nov 26, 2015

snapdeal is not giving my refund

I have purchased a dress material from snapdeal on 5Nov 2015... Then I placed for refund but I didn't get my refund ... 2 weeks are already gone... Snapdeal told me that I'll get my money within 4 working days but still I didn't get.... I have mailed snapdeal thrice but they are not giving my money..
Order Id : 9868482361

Nov 26, 2015

Dear SAJoshi

Dear sapna rathi

Information about your contact details are still awaited from you. In case you are still facing any concern, please contact us on [email protected]

Dear Sonali poman

SAJoshi

refund not initiated

My refund was intiated by the company on 17th nov as per their email but still not credited my account . on asking they are now the new excuse as we have already made the payment on 17th nov and unnecessarily delaying the refund.

Nov 22, 2015

Dear dhawalthakkar,

Nov 22, 2015

Dear durgidevi

durgidevi

Nov 21, 2015

No mail recd

Forgot password of irctc connect completed all the directions given,6 days passed not recd mail link to reset password, my username is jhumarmall.
dhawalthakkar

Nov 21, 2015

failure on product delivery

I Jay Thakkar, had ordered for a mobile phone through the snapdeal app. This order was placed on 6th November and today even after completion of 15 days snapdeal has failed to deliver the product. The order id is 12570485526. Even after numerous complaints given at the customer care they seem to be least bothered. The second most exiting thing is the snapdeal mobile app fails to take cancellation order. I am stuck with snapdeal as I have already made the payment through credit card and neither I am getting the product nor i am able to cancel..
mukul.toshniwal

Nov 17, 2015

Snapdeal

Even after 30 days you guys are not responsing to my complaint. Time to go to consumer court now.
Order ID#7718669769

Mukul Toshniwal
sapna rathi

Nov 15, 2015

not getting refund after one n half month

i had ordered a kurti from snap deal. and i sent it back for some reasons. even after they have received the product they are not giving me refund.they keep saying that your neft details are pending. i have given the details so many times that i lost track of numbers.they dont have a toll free no. and they never call back the customers.so its the customer who pays money in terms of phone bill for his refund status.i think they dont want to give the customers money back . so please keep the money but stop sending the sms n emails to the customer
Sonali poman

Nov 15, 2015

Order Defalt

माझे snapdeal मधुन अलेले anarkali dresses faulty निघले आहेत ते मला return करायचे आहेत . पन snapdeal मधे call लागत नाही आहेत.

CA Dinesh Yadav

Nov 6, 2015

Product : Crescent 3 Door Wardrobe
Delivery Date : 31.10.2015
Damaged Product : In this Wardrobe all three doors found broken.
Complaint Ticket Id: 11311157 date 01.11.2015
I recd a reply from Snapdeal :
"Your item cannot be picked up as your address lies outside our serviceable area. Please send it to our address as mentioned below via any national courier: Building K1, Gala No-3 To 10 Sagar Warehousing,Ova"
We will also refund the courier charges in your FreeCharge Account."

But courier charges will be 24000/-. (106kg* Rs 240per Kg) Why should I block my huge money to your useless Freecharge Account.
If Snapdeal can deliver the product at my address, why Snapdeal Can't arrange reverse pickup.
First you deliver the damaged product and insist buyer to bear the all troubles instead of providing fare solution.
Is it your business policy?
Hope you will read the case carefully and provide me best solution to avoid unnecessary Consumer Court Cases.
I will never buy any product from Snapdeal and will never suggest anyone to buy anything from Snapdeal, if i didn't got any solution on above issue.

Dinesh Kumar Yadav
077670-19189

priyanka deepak pathak

Nov 4, 2015

wrong message

I got a wrong message of pigeon cooker which i didnt order so plz check it quickly before it reaches my home..
Archana1

Oct 25, 2015

Refund Policy incorrectly applied for my purchase of Kielz Tan Stilleto Pump Order no.3502738473

I had purchased Kielz Tan Stilleto Pumps (Size: 38 EU) at Rs.960 however there was issue with the size so I had to return it. I did not receive my cash however a voucher was issued in form of SD cash to make another purchase/s of this value. The email which I recieved from your customer support team mentioned that SD cash would be valid only for next 6 months however the refund policy at your site states its valid for next 1 year. I had made this purchase on November 22, 2014 hence I am still eligible to make a new purchase however that SD cash voucher is deactivated.

Request you look into this complaint and expecting a quick reply.

Archana

WAGHAMARE

Oct 24, 2015

refund not recive

i am ajay my refund not recive my order canceled & returen the watch but amount is not to be returen so pls refund as soon as

refund not recive

Suraj Dorkhe

Oct 23, 2015

Having problem with mobile speaker

I have purchased Micromax Canvas Sparx from Snapdeal before 3 months and now I am having an speaker problem with it so please solve my problem as soon as possible, Thank you