snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Aug 7, 2019

Refund not initiated and sent me defective item

Hi Rohan,

Tawde Rohan

Aug 5, 2019

Refund not initiated and sent me defective item

I am asking for my refund they are not giving me nor replacement.And 4 to 5 time they are playing this fraud for different different items.

Refund not initiated and sent me defective item Refund not initiated and sent me defective item

Jul 17, 2019

delivered empty box

Hi Supriya,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Supriya Bhagwat

Jul 16, 2019

delivered empty box

My super senior mother in law (80 years) mrs shraddha madhusudan bhagwat (9869405460) placed online order with snapdeal for her medicine namely dhanvantri body gel (500 mg) calrich capsules on 8.7.2019. Her order number is 29751648135. Sub order no. 35326561920 HSN: 3304.

On 15.7.2019 the box was delivered to her. She paid 1395.. but when she opened the packet the box was empty. We tried to contact snapdeal customer care but unable to contact. As on recorded mesg when we typed our order number fradulently the same was wrongly repeated by system..

We have been cheated by snapdeal by not providing the ordered medicine.

My super senior mother law who is techsavy at her own ordered the product on snap deal and she is mentally upset with the cheating being done snap deal.. kindly lodge our complaint and try to pursue the same.

Apr 23, 2019

Return denied without any explanation

Dear Vivek,

jalvivek

Apr 22, 2019

Return denied without any explanation

Order ID: 27977276637 (1 Item)
Order ID: 27878718728 (1 Item)

I have requested return of 2 shoes that I bought from Snapdeal. The request was made almost immediately on receipt as I did not like one and other was big.

My Return Request was cancelled without informing me (via usual sms's and emails). When i found the status on the website and wrote to [email protected], I got a response that "some transactions failed internal quality checks".

No further details were given about -
1) what transactions failed?
2) what internal checks were done?
3) reason for failure?
4) and what bearing do these other transactions have on this transaction to disallow return?

Can some one from Snapdeal help in resolving this?

Mar 1, 2019

Hi Vikas,

vikas k mandal

Mar 1, 2019

Reminder - 2
Daer sir /Madam

My Order ID .: 26276097081
Product Name .: M3 Smart Band With Heart Rate Sensor Features And Many Other Impressive Features, Water Proof Or Sweat Free

I have receive the product since last few week ago..M3 bank is not working properly I have face many problems related the product.
I have face the problem like charging issue And sensor is also not working properly......

Snapdeal customer care executive called me and provide the authorised service centre number ...but the contact detail provided by the customer care is incorrect please help me because i am facing problem I have Paid above 450 Rupee its Not a small amount for me kindly help me

Hoping for Your Positive Response

Vikas
Dhairya Dave

Nov 14, 2018

was sent less items then what i ordered

I would like to complain about the Snapdeal service I had ordered 2 track pants and got only one where as the package which was delivered to me had a sticker invoice on it even on that it was mentioned that the quantity is 2 but after opening the package I found out only one and I would also like to add on that the customer care number provided is of no use because when I tried to complain about it , the reply was that my order id is incorrect how is that possible
Order id is such a thing which is generated on the company app it self then how could it go wrong or be incorrect I'm trying many possible ways to contact Snapdeal or to talk with a person but there was no possible way which I could find out and finally i found this site where i can complaint
and i also got a post which said that it was regarding me winning a price worth 100000 rs as a anniversary lucky draw of the company and the letter said that in any manner i should not call the company service centre regarding it as they would not be knowing anything about it as the letter is from snap deal prize department
like wtf is going on with your company name and service guys very disappointed

was sent less items then what i ordered

jcsrurd

Oct 10, 2018

Fraud for money

Don't buy anything in online. How they (fraud person) got collected our shopping details

Aug 2, 2018

Hi Mohit Mutha,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Jul 25, 2018

Dear Mohit,

Mohit Mutha

Jul 24, 2018

Prize Money

I received the following message(SMS) following with the call saying you need to deposit Rs. 8500/- for registration in the bank account of Sujit Varma a/c=37057854512 S.B.I IFSC=SBIN0004679

I received the account details from mobile no. 9801515896

Message (SMS):

DEAR CUSTOMER CONGRATULATIONS FOR Snapdeal company YOU ARE SECOND LUCKY WINNER TATA NAXON CAR OF RS.6,80,000.00 CONTACT FOR 08969762940 T&C Apply

I raised the query with the snapdewal regarding the above message as Snapdeal clearly state that they don't do such kind of promotions.

May 31, 2018

Return order / Courier service

Hi Sanjay!

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

sanjaymcwan

May 30, 2018

Return order / Courier service

Quality of the pillow set (Tanishka) of 5 that I ordered is worst. Immediately filed a return request. I was told 6 times that the coureir (Vulcan) tried to pick up the order and could not. Whereas I am at home and waiting for the courier to come for last 10 days. NO ONE HAS COME OR CONTACTED ME. Tried calling Snapdeal many times. No help. Do the needful immediately. Worst online service. Worst product. No more Snapdeal.

Apr 3, 2018

Dear Payal(Payal.jain1),

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Mar 26, 2018

Dear Payal(Payal.jain1),

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Payal.jain1

Mar 25, 2018

Return not accepted

I had ordered 1 gown and they have given me pathetic quality. The gown is torn and is a completely useless product. They are showing something and giving a worthless product. Snapdeal misleading their customers. Now that i want to return it they are not accepting and the reason is some internal check. My return ratio is more and the executives are not giving me any option to exchange the product with any other product. Snapdeal is the worst company. Such a fraud. If my return ratio was high then shudnt the company intimate the customer. Such cheaters. Found a new way to take money from customers. And the customer care says i can still order products and but no return. Highly unacceptable attitude from exceutives. Not ready to help at all.. Guys never order from snapdeal. They are into the path of cheating their customers.

Jan 30, 2018

Wrong PRODUCT- Carelessness of SNApdeal

Dear Mona,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

jobanputamona

Jan 28, 2018

Wrong PRODUCT- Carelessness of SNApdeal

Hi there

My name is Mona and I am a snapdeal customer since last more than 4+ years.

I have ordered a name plate for our house based in NZ.. the name requested on the name plate has been emailed in prior as below listed trail of email which is "Mona & Ruddhan"

Now, what I have received from snapdeal is in attachment.. something called "Chandni Biswas" and see the name plate on order that's not something I have ordered..

Is this how Snapdeal makes the customer happy???
Provided wrong product with a wrong name.. and I am assuming, the name plate who belongs to someone else, they must have received my order or may be something wrong..

Now the most annoying part is, as I am based in NZ, one of my friend from Mumbai has brought it here for me.. unfortunately she didn't open the parcel as it was labelled as Fragile and when I have received it yesterday, it was all wrong product with wrong name on it..

I can't even return or replace this as I am based in NZ.. My friend never opened untill it reached to me.. returning the product through shipping to India will cost me much higher than actual value..

This is so much irritating and I am so frustrated with this..

Don't SNAPDEAL even re-check before processing or dispatching the order.. or is this a carelessness of Snapdeal or should I call it something really UNPROFESSIONAL...

Waste of my tIme.. waste of my money and now a question is if anybody at Snapdeal really care about Customer or their satisfaction..

For SNAPEAAL, it must be just a single product or just a single name plate with hardly few bucks but for me, my all emotions and feelings attached as this is something for our new house in NZ...

This is so much disappointing..Never thought Snapdeal can do this type of unprofessionalism..

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mona Jobanputra <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 10:00 PM
Subject: Name on name plate for order number 20886381038
To: Vipul Rai <[email protected]>

Hi there

I have placed an order through snapdeal today.. order number is 20886381038.. can you please embossed below name on name plate:

Ruddhan & Mona
Thanks&Regards

Mona Jobanputra
Email: [email protected]

Jan 27, 2018

Hi Ruksha Azmi,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

Jan 15, 2018

vulcan courier

Hi Ankit Jain,

Hope you are doing good.

Jan 15, 2018

Dear Ruksha Azmi,

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at [email protected] so that we may assist you.

Ruksha Azmi

Jan 14, 2018

Vinex inline skating

I'm cancelled my order I paid cash on delivery I fill all the details NEFT form but they doesn't reply me and doesn't refund me.

Jan 6, 2018

vulcan courier

Dear Ankit Jain,

Hope you are doing well.

We care about your grievance; please share seller ID at [email protected] so that we can assist you.

Thank you for cooperating.

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...