snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Mar 14, 2019

Lucky draw and Scratch & win

Dear Ratneswar,

Please do not respond to any Phone Call/Email/SMS claiming to offer rewards/lucky draw prizes on behalf of Snapdeal. We NEVER request our customers for unsolicited financial information or advance payments in exchange for rewards.

Ratneswar Debnath

Mar 12, 2019

Lucky draw and Scratch & win

I have received a letter along with Lucky draw Rs. 100000/- and Scratch & win Rs. 10 Lakhs from snapdeal Pvt.Ltd. please convey me its authenticity and genuineness. I doubt it's fraudulent. If so, how could my secret share to your company could be received by such fraudulent in the name of
Snapdeal Pvt.Ltd
Nalini Ranjan Avenue, Basantalla Saha Road, New Alipure, Kolkata-700053
Contact No. 09163826131

Please convey me in the following address immediately

Jan 28, 2019

Bad product not operational only

Hi Vijay,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

Vijay a kataria

Jan 25, 2019

Bad product not operational only

I had purchased a Health Bracelet of M3 and got it delivered on22. 01.2019. IT'S an defulty product not getting on only.... And now we r not getting any support for replacement or return... Requesting to kindly look into this and revert back. suborder and I'd 31352889976. Vijay kataria 9029024655/98922998820. Awaiting a favorable reply soon
Mayank Rishu

Dec 14, 2018

Guess Watch Fake/Old

Recently I purchased a Guess watch from Snapdeal. I was surprised to see no warranty card, old fake box, no tags and worn out paint. I have asked for refund but no updates yet. Make sure you process the refund ASAP.

Order id: 25233218091

Mayank Rishu

Dec 14, 2018

Speed time 3039SM02 Metal Analog Watch

Hi Sushil,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Sushil71595

Dec 13, 2018

Speed time 3039SM02 Metal Analog Watch

Last month order there are not receive but no call back arrange your side.

Last one month i played mail and mail. Every mail mentions we are provide solution with in 48 hrs. But no solution

So kindly share curier detail. If you are not eligible for share the courier detail then i will take legal action and complain cosumer court.

Nov 15, 2018

Service

Hi Customer,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

subhrghosh

Nov 14, 2018

Service

After ordering an Item on 29th of Oct 2018 till today (i.e.14.11.2018) the order is not delivered, wrote repeated mails to the help ID but never got any response pathetic support service only making the sellers and buyers to go for the promotional prices is no fun as a trade mediator have to take care of the service part as well. Disgusting service and pathetic experience, a bunch of absolutely unprofessional and unethical set of people who are least bothered about customer support or care.......all should start avoid buying/selling from these peoples. Order ID: 24432959496 Reference no: 51563033,Placed on: 29/10/2018 4:50 PM Issued on: 10/11/2018, Courier name: Fedex, AWB number: ############.
ShilpaEK

Oct 17, 2018

Fraudulet Call

Hi Snapdeal,

I got a call today morning from 7808259691 claiming that he is from Snapdeal, and I have won a cash prize of 8 lakhs in a lot. Person told my address correctly and he told that money can be transferred to your bank before which I have to transfer an amount of 6500 to his account. Please find the below account details which he has send to me.

Account Holder: Indradev Chhura
Account Number: 36524415084
IFSC Code: SBIN0012085

Kindly do something to stop this, as we are your Customers and protection of Customer data is your responsibility. Even though I am going to file a FIR on this, I need Snapdeal to take some action from your end as well.
sangeetha lobo

Oct 16, 2018

About Cash Gift

i received anniversary celebration scratch card coupon worth Rs 100000 from nalinin rajan avenue , saha road new alipore kolkata 700053. would like to fake or real ....kindly reply back
Neelam Mourya

Oct 12, 2018

my number is misused

Hi Sir,

I got a call yesterday saying its from Snap deal. And i have won TATA Safari car. That person asked me for my address so that he can deliver the car to me. i said if u r from Snap deal then u must be having my address. Then he said give me ur account number i will transfer the money to u. I said i wont as i understood he was a fraud. Today again the same person called saying he is from Snap deal and again i won something and was asking for account number. Then i said stop calling me or else i will give your number in Police. after that he started abusing me a lot. And being a decent girl it has very heartbreaking for me. I would request you guys please take a strict action against him.

That person knows what all i ordered from Snap Deal.. and of what cost.. He took my number from Snap Deal.. I am telling this to you guys plus i will launch an FIR. So please deal with it. Following is the numbers from which that person is calling.

+917672853749

Aleem Naik

Oct 8, 2018

Fraud Item send

Dear,

Our Organization thinking broad your self but after purchasing epson printer ink in your snapdeal then our thinking is wrong your company is fraud because your company send our organization duplicate item...so please see all issue and solved other wise we are taken legal action for your company...Noted please.
I am programme manager RSP organization bhiwandi branch if you want any communication call-8208191296.

Thanks and regards,

Ab.Aleem Naik
Programme Manager

It shows order delivered but i have not received yet

Dear Manish,

Dear Names,

Refund Not Done

Dear Kishor,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We wish to inform you that your refund has been initiated from our end and you will receive the amount within 7 to 10 working days.

Mukesh Kumar Sengar

Sep 21, 2018

Order do not received

My order do not received till date. Details of the order confirmation by SMS below.

Delivery alert: Hi Mukesh Kumar Sengar, we were unable to deliver your Modi Vastra Blue Velvet Saree on Tue, Sep 18, 2018. Don't worry! We will try to deliver it within next 24-48 hours. Track your order on Snapdeal App at snpdl.in/jk9bkxv1.
Mukesh Kumar Sengar

Sep 21, 2018

Order do not received

My order do not received till date. Details are below mentioned.

Manish gull

Sep 12, 2018

It shows order delivered but i have not received yet

Sir it displays that order has been delivered but i have not received and i have also paid for it
MY order no 23345190155
Names

Sep 12, 2018

About Cash Gift

i received a letter stating that i have won 1000000 Rs. cash gift from sanapdeal. now they are asking me to
transfer 7500 as bank charges to get the gift i got this information through this 7890076208 and 7872788542 helpline number which was mentioned in the gift coupon Can you tell me whether genuine or fake

This letter was from Snapdeal, Nalini Ranjan Avenue Saha Road new Alipore Kolkata - 700053
kishor T

Sep 11, 2018

Refund Not Done

Suborder Id: 28152123707
I have purchased American Tourister Bag from snapdeal on 16th august after getting the product I found that the fake(duplicate), then I made a request for return the product and refund the money while as after 4-5 days the executive came to me and picked up the product as per the company policies, and gave me a word that you will get your refund within 1 week but it’s almost 1 month and still I didn’t get any kind refund. i tried call to customer care also (9212692126) this number not working properly i input all details are correctly but recorded voice repeated same word "you have enter wrong input " and disconnected the call, 1st you delivered a fake product then harassed your customer for his hard earn money.
So now I can only say that it was a very bad experience with snapdeal.Very pathetic E-commerce portal.

Sep 7, 2018

Order status is delivered, but product hasn't delivered yet

Hi Customer,

amanpnd12

Sep 6, 2018

Partial item deliverd

My order status shows delivered but only partial item is delivered. I have already paid the amount and the customer service is not giving any replies. Please provide the remaining item or refund for the same. Order Id 23224046914. Mobile Number 8962962908
P_sham

Sep 6, 2018

Order status is delivered, but product hasn't delivered yet

I ordered Titan watch fom Snapdeal. It wasn't deliveed to me but status is showing as delivered.
I tried contacting ouatoner care but ita more than 48 hrs and I haven't receive any upde from them.

Payment for this order has already been made,and now I am worried about my money.

Please look into the issue and let me know when cam I get my order or my money back.

Aug 29, 2018

Wow service by Snapdeal

Hi Yash,

SBSTC - Bus Stopped without any information
    Dear Sir/Madam Please see my subject and take necessary...
    Happy fizz - Charging extra money for cooling the drink
    I went to buy an happy fizz on opposite side of agra fort...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the form for LIC aao generalist recruitment...
    Cargo - Product not delivered
    Hi I send the cargo on 15/01/2019 but cargo still not...
    parent - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that was occurred on 19th of March...
    LIC - Form submission failure
    I have filled the complete form for LIC AAO generalist...
    CBSE - 1 question was out of syllabus
    Sir/madam Hindi exam that occurred on 19th of March 2019...
    scholarship - not sent bank
    APPLICATION NO.201709804913 SSC HALLTKT...
    Street light - street light
    i live in kamla enclave barara the street light is not...
    street light not working - Dogs in the locality
    I live in kamla enclave barara and i am a doctor. There...