snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

yash2

Jun 16, 2017

i order iphone 5s but received ubon headphone.

My name is Yash
I ordered iphone 5s space grey 16gb from snapdeal.
I ordered iphone 5s 17 April 2017. And it will delivered me to 24 April 2017.
And when I open package then saw that in that box I received ubon headphone.
Then 24 April 2017 I registered complaint that I received different product which I ordered. Then I also call snapdeal customer care they said that we are investigate your complaint.
Then they investigate 6-7 days regarding this complaint. Then one day one executive say that this is wrong complaint actually this is empty box complaint.
Then they investigate this complaint to again 6-7 days.
Then one day one other executive say that two investigation are not investigate in one tikit no. Then they change the tikit no. Then again 6-7 days investigation they do. In empty box complaint.Then after 14 may one senior executive say that we want that product then I send that product manually through dtdc. When first time they go to warehouse then they say that return from is bend and reject the parcel. Then again they go to warehouse after completing the return form. Then they said that we are not received the product after 2:00pm and they refused to accept. Then parcel is again return to me. And after 18 days snapdeal pickup the product from delhivery.
And after 54 days when parcel is reached to snapdeal warehouse and when they done they quality check they say that failed in quality check. So replacement is declined. And
Return item will be sent back to you.
After 54 days they guys are say that we are sorry we can't do anything regarding this.
I purchased iphone 5s they deliver me ubon headphone.
And now they said that sorry
In this days I call snapdeal around 300-350 times.
This is the worst online shopping site I ever show. Please suggest me what can I do now. Because they close my complaint now.
Now I don't want product I want my money back. I don't want any product from snapdeal.
My tikit no is 41476625
My mail is yashvantk.jadav@gmail.com
complain_centre

Jun 5, 2017

SNAPDEAL FRAUD COMPANY

MY ORDER NO. WAS 19153347590 , ORDERED ONJ 30TH MAY AND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED BETWEEN 4TH -7TH JUNE , with C.O.D. Option.

On 2nd June , my attendant received a parcel containg a rugged piece of cloth , with a label of a fraud company( the phone no. is out of reach and the fashion company could not be traced in google).

But the amount taken as C.O.D is exactly same as that of my original product ordered in Snapdeal.
Then on 4th June , the tracker showed that my Snapdeal order has been cancelled.

What sort of fraud business are you holding on the name of online shopping portal ? How CAN MY ADDRESS , ORDER DETAIL , ALONG WITH ORIGINAL PRICE BE LEAKED TO SOME 3RD PARTY CHEAT COMPANY ?

I would highly recommend all my friends and relatives through social media NOT TO SHOP FROM SNAPDEAL EVER ... ITS SUCH A CHEAT....
harish_agr

Jun 3, 2017

It Is "Screwing Happiness"

Dear Snap Deal,

Snap Deal Says "Delivering Happiness"...

I Would Say BIG NO. I Have Ordered A Mobile For One Spacial Occasion But It Is NOT Delivered Till 3-June-2017: 1 PM. On Top Of This, When I Am Trying To Connection With Customer Care Then Getting Response That You Have NOT Ordered Any Thing.

It Is NOT &Quot;Delivering Happiness&Quot; However I Would Say It Is "Screwing Happiness". Now Today Is The Spacial Day And I Am NOT Able To Deliver Planned Happiness To Someone.

I Hope You Can Understand That From Bangalore To Dhanbad I Can Not Connect Any More Way To Show My Wishes To My Some One Spacial.

I Am Really Feeling SAD To Say That You Are Now Out Of My Next Choice. I Would Suggest To Screw Similar Kind Of Happiness So You Can Shutdown The Show.

Please Note That Mouth Marketing Is Biggest Marketing As Mr. KOTLAR Says.

You Can Understand The Power Of Mouth Marketing. I Would Definitely Utilize The Power Of Mouth Marketing To Show Your Face Of "Screwing Happiness".

Your Victim
Harish Agrawal
#9739722960

Please find my order detail for last hope.

Order ID: 19133016937 (1 Item)DETAILS
Placed on 27 May, 2017

LYF Water 10 16GB Black
Colour: Black
Enjoy Snapdeal Gold Benefits on your order

Return of my​ laptop

Dear Mayank Thakur 17,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

No refund No replacement

Dear Ankit,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Ankit Bhattacharyya

Jun 2, 2017

No refund No replacement

Hello Snapdeal,

After a period of twenty days , if you tell me me that my order is unauthentic,its really not done.As I have already paid the entire amount on COD BASIS.I have made complaint (Complaint No- 42010743) several times against the product that I wanted to buy and I found it was so defective that I could not carry it and I have returned it to you but you have kept me waiting all the time for the status of the same. I have few questions to ask.

1) Online shopping should be perfect each and every time even if we don't like the product. Don't we have another choice to replace that?
2) Why there is no intimation or information about my unauthentic activities or replace ratio through ( as per your customer care executive) email or telephone?
3) As I am a student, what is about my money that I have already paid to you?
4) Is this the real way, a MNC deal with a common people or a student?
5) Does Snapdeal really care about customer's trust and relationship?

Kindly solve the issue.

I am waiting in an anticipation.

Thanks and regards,
Ankit Bhattacharjee
Call@8876986240,8751851931
email-ankitkingkhan10@gmail.com
Mayank Thakur 17

Jun 2, 2017

Return of my​ laptop

I buy this laptop on 14 th May 2017 and I got this on 17 the may but I returned it on 17 but Snapdeal reject my return it is a big fraud because they have policy on Snapdeal gold it has a return policy of 14 days so why they cannot return it... Pls return my laptop Snapdeal.

Jun 1, 2017

Snapdeal is fraud

Dear shahabuddin991,

Paresh2017

May 31, 2017

Snapdeal is denying to refund for danaged item

I recieved a damaged item and raised an exchange request. When I contaced the customer care they are denying to do any refund or exchange without giving any reason.
shahabuddin991

May 31, 2017

Snapdeal is fraud

Snapdeal reject to accept return of my product

May 25, 2017

Dear Vivek,

Vivek1020

May 24, 2017

No ready to return my product

What is the problem in snapdeal process, there is no call from your side to pick the item and you closed the issue from your side.

This is 7 times ,I am sending mail to you and have called 5 times but same story ,"your problem will be resolved soon", but no action which is not acceptable.

Finally I am very disappointed ,by your service.

Vivek
Bangalore
Vivek1020

May 24, 2017

No ready to return my product

This is 6 times ,I am sending mail to you and have called 5 times but same story ,"your problem will be resolved soon", but no action, which is not acceptable .

Finally I was very disappointed ,by there service.

Vivek
Bangalore

May 12, 2017

Refund

Dear SunilV0004 ,

SunilV0004

May 11, 2017

Refund

This is really bad experience its been 14 days and still is dint receive my refund amount and every time you ask for NEFT details.
i had submitted may HDFC details again and again.. i still dont understand why you have issue with HDFC account(we cant create new Bank account only for the use of snapdeal). you just use SNAPDEAL HDFC Credit card for promotion and offers and this is the way you deal with HDFC accounts.
Order ID--18883346962
Each and every day is see this message-{Due to some technical issue with our bank we will reinitiate the refund within 1 business day}.
Will Never buy the products in SnapDeal you just play the game with customers by giving the such a small reasons.

May 8, 2017

regarding refund

Dear Nitish Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

nitishkumar32

May 6, 2017

regarding refund

This is my order I'd 18669626540 this is mismatch in colour so I return the product 29 March. Then I send the courier invoice 31 March Then I called to the customer care many more time. I talked with senior executives as well as junior. But. till no refunds and no any update ragarding item this is too inferior systems

Nitish Kumar

Dear rushikeshpatil,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Dear Customer (harish1672),

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Dear Customer (mkmaity),

mkmaity

May 3, 2017

product comes without graphics card

I have purchased a notebook dell inspiron 3597 on 21st april 2017, before purchasing i have already confirmed from one of your customer care executive over phone and through mail that my product contains 2GB AMD graphics but when i checked my notebook specification there is not graphics installed in my laptops And i also confirmed from dell brand that my notebook does not contain amd graphics card with 2GB .I requested many times to your customer care executive and request for replacement with valid configuration but unfortunately no one accept my request .suddenly one of your executive offer me only Rs.200 as a compensation.I am giving them all proves for this reason.

order id-18871582362
complain reference no-41538003

harish1672

May 2, 2017

Hello there,

My order ID is 18824831545 (1 Item), no updates so far for delivery & order has been placed on 15th April 17.

Please take this on priority else I have to cancel my order.

Harish
harish1672

May 2, 2017

SnapDeal Team,

My order ID is 18824831545 (1 Item), no updates so far for delivery & order has been placed on 15th April 17, this is really very bullshit kind of service.

Even if I am cancelling my order neither I am getting any mail confirmtion nor getting my product delivered.

please take this on priority & assist.

Harish
rushikeshpatil

Apr 29, 2017

Suborder ID :23111333579
Order id:18610166370

This is my order id for the U.S Polo assn. blue casuals regular fit shirt .i ordered and when the product got delivered to me i don't like the product .So i requested for return and it got picked up by the courier on 27 March 2017 . After 1month of follow up with sanpdeal on 23April 2017 mail from Snapdeal says they declined my refund request that in account there is discrepancy in my account / some of the transaction that do not pass our internal check. Which transaction they suspected really i dont no. i have send 2 mail to snapdeal to let me know which are this transaction. Yet know mail from them.

*Now they kept my money and product too* This is too much.
The refund was supposed to be completed by now.but it is still pending after 32days.
Please review this complaint at the earliest and refund my money as soon as possible or it would force me to steps fierce actions

Apr 24, 2017

fruad company

Dear sksingh40,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your exact concern with your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

KARAN BHOJNALAYA, JM road pune - About illegal mess
    KARAN BHOJNALAYA ,JM road Behind McDonald's Pune...
    jiofi 2 - Not working
    Joi dongle not working. I have purchased Jiofi 2 on 8th...
    Idea - Wrong offer
    Hello Sir, My name Sourav...
    merit cum means scholarship (MOMA), kerala - Scholarship Amount not credited
    Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for a Merit-cum-means...
    Eureka forbes Water Purifier - VERY SLOW PURIFIE THE WATER
    Dear Sir/ Madam I have facing the problem last one week...
    Nykaa - Late delivery
    I had to wait 21 days to receive my product that too after...
    NAGAR NIGAM SAHARANPUR - Leakage of water supply pipeline
    Dear sir, There is water supply pipeline is...
    shopaaz.com - cheating
    Hi, Please don't buy any product from shopaaz....
    HDFC Bank - Credit Card - Telecaller Abuses
    REMINDER:18 Hi.. HDFC Bank Team, It is 17th...
    Bank of Baroda - refund not completed.
    Dear Sir, We have Given The Refund reference number by...