snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

maheshhodal

Oct 12, 2013

Not recieved freebee with sony laptop

I purchased Sony vaio 15F model laptop first time on Snapdeal and had horrible experience. Apart from delay in delivery and other issues Snapdeal did not deliver freebee, a original sony branded carry case. When I called Snapdeal customer care, forget about delivering freebee instead told me that there was no such offer. Then I did send screenshot what took while placing order. Then they agreed. After many calls, somebody called me when I was in mid of traffic and asked to call back after half an hour. Nobody called and got an email from snapdeal saying that I was not reachable !. Again started calling many times, every time they would tell me somebody will definitely call u back. After a week or so they sent me an email saying agreed to accept 500 SD cash as they don't have stock of freebee (sony branded carry case), but I never agreed and refused SD cash of 500 as the cost of original sony branded carry case is much higher than 500. From last month I am struggling to get any solution. Still not resolved.

I would suggest everyone be careful with such online shopping (in particular Snapdeal) and never buy any costly item online better pay some bucks extra and buy in some outlet. Because once money is gone out of your hand they don't bother at all as you have really no option to bring these people to account.
Yogesh Mohanpriya

Oct 9, 2013

HUL Pureit Marvella RO Water Purifier (request #3256262)

Thanks for looking into matter after long wait and multiple follow ups.

I would like to get attention and answer your questions/request in mail again.

Please understand first thing that product is installed and damage of the product was recognised and brought into our attention by installation guy after installing that product. Product is not in unused or sealed condition, as this was opened and installed by HUL team only. Reason we didn't open and see product is it was mentioned that product package will be opened and installed by HUL team only. Which I tried to mentioned in my first mail and mail sent on 2 Oct 2013 as well. See below-

"Hi There,

Please be informed that product is installed already, I did mention in
my first mail sent that it has been recognised by installation guy,
after installation he brought damage in our attention.

So I cant return this product in as is condition with original packaging.

Also there was a freebie with the product which was not delivered, I
need response on that.

Looking forward your kind cooperation and quick action. Issue is open
for more than 10 days.

Rgds
Yogesh"

I fail to understand one thing here, what is the use of doing multiple follow up and telling same story again and again to each an every representative of supervisor.

I did talk to Saurabh Chaudhary and Kaushal (supervisors), they told me during the call that they have putted comments whatever I explained to them, so that concerned team will look into it and advise at the earliest. However this didn't help.

Saurabh Chaudhary asked me to send snapshot of the order summary where it is mentioned that product has freebie offer worth Rs 1395/-. Still I dont have any response on that , is that not visible to concerned team or seller? See below.
1 HUL Pureit Marvella RO Water Purifier
Free: Inalsa Robot 180 Hand Blender MRP Rs. 1395/-

Kaushal told me that mail will be looked into on HIGH priority, however this is getting delayed day by day.

Yesterday I received mail regarding compensation offer of Rs 200 SD cash, which I refused to accept as damage and freebie cost is more than Rs 200.

It seems that Snapdeal has stopped hearing buyers concerns.

I would like to reiterate one thing again here I trust snapdeal and would like to continue shopping with snapdeal.

Looking forward quick response from snapdeal.

Rgds

Yogesh

9873315930 (Call timings before 3 pm, 5-7 pm, after 9 pm....)

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Snapdeal Support <help@snapdeal.com> wrote:

# Please reply above this line for further assistance #

In case of any further assistance or clarification on this issue, please reply back to this email.

Sayed, Oct 09 09:56 (IST):
Dear Yogesh,

Thank you for contacting Snapdeal.com.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.
We are attaching a link of our return form (which is a clickable link). You are required to paste on the top of the parcel along with your order number 1260561275 and complaint number 3256262 . Return address is mentioned on the return form
RETURN FORM LINK: Please click on the link below.

We will arrange a pickup through one of our Courier partners within 4 business days. We humbly request you to please pack the product just like you received it, failing which, the courier might refuse to pick up the product. Once the product is picked, please share the AWB number with us by replying on this mail.
The pickup arranged is not chargeable. Please ensure the seal of the product is intact, product is un-used and you have to send the product back along with original brand packaging and invoice. Brand tags should be intact. Snapdeal will check the product once received, and in case the product is used or the complaint is not genuine, the product will be returned
Request you to also reply to this mail with
1. Your requirement of a Replacement or refund
2. Replacement will be given in case the product requested is available with the vendor at the time of we receiving your product
3. In case you require a refund, reply to this mail with your bank NEFT details (Bank account number, IFSC code and Name as per bank records). Once we receive your product, we will initiate your refund and you will receive communication regarding the same. After this, your money within 5-7 working days.
4. In case you’ve paid using credit or debit card, bank NEFT details are NOT required. Once we receive your product, we will initiate your refund and you will receive communication regarding the same. After this, your money within 5-7 working days.
Request you to please mention the order number along with the complaint number on the top of the package and kindly follow the said procedure.

IMPORTANT: Please check: Return address is different from vendor address
Return Address:
Snapdeal
Attn. Mr. Hari Singh,
240, ground floor,
Okhla Industrial Estate Phase III,
New Delhi 110020

Assuring you of our best services always,

Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Team – Snapdeal.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All purchases covered by TrustPay guarantee

Click here to learn more: http://www.snapdeal.com/info/TrustPay

Sent From Snapdeal.com Customer Suport System

Message-Id:2JBJPBBG_5254db11c8bf9_25343fe2f00c67b026563a6_sprut
kalpana8453

Oct 9, 2013

ticket # 3327476

Snapdeal team,
I had placed an order on 19 Sep 2013 with Order Id - 1266531156 having 4 items. One of the items 'Kara Exquisite Black Textured Finish Wallet' was in quantity '2'. All the items were delivered on 23 Sep 2013. On 24 Sep 2013, I raised a ticket # 3308725 for one wallet and thought that both the wallets would be returned in the same request because it’s the same item. On 25 Sep 2013, courier boy collected one wallet from me and said that for the second wallet I have to raise a separate ticket. I immediately raised another ticket # 3327476 for the second wallet.
Since then I have been following up with your team (including the courier boy) on regular basis via mails and calls, but till now the item has not been collected from me. Everytime I called on 9212692126, I have been told that they will resolve it in 1 or 2 days for sure and also never put efforts in responding to the mails I send.
If you can't resolve the issue please give the concerned person's/ depatment's contact details who can resolve it.

Sep 28, 2013

Dear Anand,

Further intimation on your concerns highlighted earlier and information about your contact details are awaited from you; please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. You can contact us on writetous@snapdeal.com.

Sep 19, 2013

Dear snapdeal_help

Already sent email twice to writetous@snapdeal.com including contact details
Urgently refund Rs 1600 since it is 6 weeks now

Sep 19, 2013

Dear Anand,

Please share your contact details specially phone number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Sep 18, 2013

Dear snapdeal_help
Further to your email below, I've already written email to writetous@snapdeal.com with all details
Please provide refund Rs 1600 and confirm
Anand

Sep 18, 2013

Dear Anand,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 17 Sep 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Sep 17, 2013

Sanpdeal - a cheat

I had cancelled a product on 15 Aug '13 which was ordered online on 10th Aug, due to late despatch compared to committed date. The product never reached me, but still I've not got refund. My order number is 1175855919 dated 10th Aug. I've made calls every 3rd day in the last one month, but everytime they say they "Dear Customer, thanks for contacting snapdeal.com. We regret any inconvenience caused. Your request no is _____ & we will get back to you i 48 hours. Guaranteed under TrustPay"

What a pathetic service. I will never buy a single product from snapdeal (robber deal.com !)
Anand

Aug 13, 2013

Dear T Ramesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 9 Aug 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

T Ramesh

Aug 9, 2013

karbonn a 25 ordered yesterday

i was order karbonn a 25 mobile yesterday.but still i didnt get any information or call from snapdeal
prince71482

Jul 12, 2013

Every Time Defective Product

I Had Ordered Shirts Of Fort Collins,A Protoner Chest Expander,An Acoustic Guitar,GYM Vest,Deo,Shoes,Philips Induction Cooktop,Philips Home Theatre And etc. The Colour And Design Of T shirts Was Different,Even The Paint Was Scattered All Over The Shirt.The Chest Expander Was Of Different Brand And Having Rust.Guitar's Fretboard Was Having Small Cracks And Rust On The Strings.Gym Vest Were Of Different Size That I Had Ordered ,Different Colour And Different Brand,I Had Paid Rs 600 For GYM Vest But The Product I Received Costs Only Rs 250.Shoes Were Packed Loose,Its Box Was Terribley Torn And Even Stitches on Shoes Were Loose.There Was Freebie With Induction But I Did Not Received That.Home Theatre Having Problems While Playing HD Movies.I Had Complained It On 14th June 2013 But Still Now 12-07-2013,I Did not Got any Response From Snapdeal,I HAd Lost Rs 500 in just calling snapdeal,and they don't pick phone and keep me on hold for 20-30 min and disconComplain,They Simply Say,We Are Forwading Your Request To Our Concern Team,And They Will Call You Within 24-48 Hours,Never A Single Call From Snapdeal I Got.Never Go With Snapdeal Worst Ecommerce Site Just Like Gutter,
Sindhu.SR

Jul 11, 2013

Product exchange due to very bad received

I wanted to exchange the product as i received a very poor quality product with size vary. I have raised a complaint in the month of june and I dint get any information regarding the issue. Snapdeal is very poor at customer servicing. I have decided not to go with snapdeal ever. GOOD BYE TO SNAPDEAL.
VenkatHyd

Jul 3, 2013

Worst experience with SNAPDEAL.com

I never had this much of frustration or worst experience so far. Now i have worst experience with Snapdeal.com

I placed order on June 10th and it supposed to deliver on June 13th. I paid the money (Rs. 4349) using my credit card.

Below are the order details:
[url=http://www.snapdeal.com/orderSummary?code=a11ce6c92bcc6f45fb4d47e4d975bafa&order=1040953280]Snapdeal.com Order Summary[/url]

Bluedart waybill no: 69008153561 ([url=http://www.bluedart.com/]Blue Dart Express Limited - India's number one courier company[/url]),

Pickup Date 11 June 2013
From Bangalore
To Hyderabad
Status Contact Customer Service

Still now i did not received the product, everyday i am calling them, and everyday different cs agent is picking up and telling that they need 24 - 48 Hrs of time.

Its been repeating since last 20 days. Till now i lost almost Rs 300 of money for mobile bill and lot of time waste and mental torture.

Customer support of Snapdeal never bothering and simply telling that they need more time and waiting for status from partners. And they will put call on hold for long time.

Could you please do the needful help??? What actions shall i take on these irresponsible snapdeal?

Venkat
vinuthsajjan

Jul 2, 2013

still product did not came

my name is vinuth and i am from gulbarga and i was ordered a fitness product it's delivery date 22/6/2013 but still it did not came to my house why ? and what is the reason? and my order number is 1068033088
dineshagg

Jun 27, 2013

Snapdeal a big cheater

I ordered a samsung LED monitor at snapdeal.com on 7th june 2013, which order number is 1034535586. On 11th June I received it. On 12th June I complained to snapdeal about HDMI port is not working with this LED. Complaint number is 2294732. On 15th June snapdeal's courier service picked it from me for checking issue. In between 11th to 15th June I talked snapdeal's help desk's several representatives on their customer care number, and also emailed my concerns. No body cares about the customer, even some time behaving bad also. On 21st June I received a call from snapdeal about fault is found in the LED. So snapdear people will send a new one in 48 hours. and then after calling snapdeal and emailing them several times till today on 27th June I received again a mail with written that it will take 48 hours. snapdeal making fools to customer, this company is worst in the eCommerce field. Comparing to others snapdeal is standing thousands time below then them. Snap deal having worst service in the world.
Even it looks to me they will never send my product. Even now they are not picking phone even i waited 15-20 minutes several times, It only increased my mobile bill. From last 3 days two times their representative told me that their system is not responding now so they can not tell any thing about my complaint but they will call me in 4 hours, even more than 50 hours completed, no body called me from snap deal.
Snapdeal is worst. not to purchase any product if you don't want to increase your blood pressure.
--- Dinesh
Sunil_rao

Jun 25, 2013

Uncarefull info on website and careless in delvery

I had ordered a product in snap deal a week ago still now I have not recieved and I called to customer care again they extended the shipping date.I got careless answers from snapdel always.better to go for other sites
Shrijit Nair

Jun 17, 2013

Partial delivery of product

These guys only know 2 things - Web designing and cheating customers and they are pretty smart at it. They dont know what is CUSTOMER SERVICE. The customer care hotline is busy 24*7, and nobody will bother to pick your call. I had raised a complaint #2304127 and I was supposed to hear back from these cheaters withing 48 hours. Its been 5 days now. If you want peace of mind, please buy from Flipkart. Nobody else knows what CUSTOMER SERVICE is. Snapdeal is the worst.

Jun 2, 2013

Delivery of faulty product & noncompliance from Snapdeal customer care

I had ordered Fossil watch from Snapdeal.com on 25th May 2013. I received the order on 28th May 2013.

I found 2 quality issues in the product I received.
1. The stopwatch is faulty, it does not get reset.
2. The product is not fresh, when I opened the package watch was already running.

I registered the complaint(Complaint No 2197761) to snapdeal 24x7 customer care on 28th May 2013.

After that whenever I followed up on my complaint, the customer care people always tell me I will get resolution by EOD or next day. Till now I have not received the resolution from Snapdeal.

The customer service helpline is really pathetic, you have to wait atleast for 5 min on phone to reach to customer care representative.
mdnistane

May 29, 2013

return poduct

da quality and colour of th product delivered is diffent and disgusting from what shown online..
so i need to rturn it earliest.
user02149628

May 21, 2013

Wrong product delivered

I have placed an order on snapdeal for Massimo italiano jazzy black sandals. But received slippers with the same brand. This is my first transaction with snapdeal and I am having very bad experience. I have called the customer care and raised a complaint to return my product back. Till now the reverse pickup has not done. I received the product a week ago. I reminded the customer care 3 times already and every time they say the pickup would be done by end of that day, and the product is still with me. This is very poor service from Snapdeal. I would not like to buy any product from snapdeal in the future.

Apr 22, 2013

Defective product, missing items in delivery and bad service

I had ordered (Order no 1228326588) Amkette Nexus 6D Wireless Desktop Combo from Snapdeal (along with Free Amkette Compact Cleaning Kit) on 21st March 2013. Initially I had received a defective keyboard which used to shake on flat surfaces. Later I had returned the same to Snapdeal for replacement or refund.
After a large no of phone calls to their customer support and follow-up, they returned the same box packing to me on 19th April 2013 almost 3 weeks after I registered the complaint. Also, they did not deliver the Amkette cleaning kit which I got with first delivery (I did return the cleaning kit to Snapdeal along with defective product). I have few complaints about Snapdeal customer service
1. Customer support never updates the status of the complaint or calls customer. Their phone lines are busy most of the time and for each email, you get an automated reply without any action.
2. After waiting for 3 weeks, they delivered me the same box without any invoice details, freebie and warantee card.
3. This is very unprofessional behavior by Snapdeal customer support, they take customers for granted.

I am not sure if my complaint would be resolved by them but people planning to do business on Snapdeal should be aware of pathetic service of Snapdeal.
ND0065401

Jan 28, 2013

Partial order received

Partial order received, issue against the order number (851215393).
I have ordered product on 18th jan2013, I got product on 22nd jan, on same day i registered complaint, no reply from them. i waited as per Snapdeal policy(24-48 hours)
Snapdeal Complaint number :-1553093

Please see below mail chain :-

Mamta Pandey, Jan 28 12:41 pm (IST):
Dear Neha,
Thank you for contacting Snapdeal.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.
This email is in regards to your complaint for partial order received issue against the order number (851215393), we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your issue to the concerned team and they are working on the same issue. So we request you to give us some time so that we can provide you with the resolution without any further disappointments.
Please feel free to contact us for further assistance at our customer care number +91 92126 92126 or email at help@snapdeal.com.
Please note: We recommend you to please add help@snapdeal.com in your inbox to ensure the emails lands in your Inbox and not in the spam/junk folder.

Snapdeal Helpdesk
1. India’s leading marketplace platform with more than 18 million subscribers
2. More than 5Lakh products from 4000+brands
3. Free shipping across India to over 4000 towns and cities
4. Secure payment options – Cash on Delivery, EMI, Debit/Credit cards
Visit Now: www.snapdeal.com
Follow us on; http://www.facebook.com/SnapDeal, http://twitter.com/#!/search/snapdeal
________________________________________

Neha, Jan 28 12:38 pm (IST):
I request not to send this auto generated mail chain.
Please update me with current status, or give me higher managements contact, else I need to go consumer forum.
Since I have waited long AS PER SANPDEAL’s POLICY(marked yellow below).
Neha________________________________________

Mamta Pandey, Jan 28 12:32 pm (IST):
Dear Neha,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.
This email is in regards to your complaint for partial order received issue against the order number (851215393 ) has already been forwarded to the team responsible and we will surely update you with the resolution within next 24-48 hours.
We would request you to bear with us in the interim.

Snapdeal Helpdesk
1. India’s leading marketplace platform with more than 18 million subscribers
2. More than 5Lakh products from 4000+brands
3. Free shipping across India to over 4000 towns and cities
4. Secure payment options – Cash on Delivery, EMI, Debit/Credit cards
Visit Now: www.snapdeal.com
________________________________________

Neha, Jan 28 11:48 am (IST):
I have reported complaint on Jan 22 08:17 pm (IST) , its more than 24-48 hours as per your policy.
Please let me know what’s the status of my Complaint, Number: 1553081.
Neha
User761923

Nov 21, 2012

Fraud transactions by Snapdeal india

I am no longer interested in using Snapdeal.com, I have had it with their RIDICULOUS refund policy, they have simply stolen my money!

Please, expats out there, do NOT use Snapdeal, because if there is a problem with your product they will drag their feet, frustrate you, and on top of that, you lose. It took SEVEN WEEKS for them to finally send a refund cheque, one in which I told them I would not be able to use because I do not have a local account to which the cheque has to be lodged. I asked them to give me a refund in the form of a coupon/voucher to use on their website, but they insisted that only cheques are offered for CODs. I asked if the cheque can be cashed since I don't have a local bank account, and they ignored my question in several emails. Now I have this cheque which is of no use to me.

What tops it off is that a Snapdeal agent earlier today (after I went to the bank) told me I would have to send back the refund cheque to them, at MY OWN EXPENSE, then they will apply credit to my Snapdeal account, the VERY THING I requested they do instead, and I asked before they prepared and dispatched the cheque, they knew full well of my concern, yet they ignored me.

So frankly they STOLE from me! No more SNAPDEAL! I have OPTIONS!!! Thanks Flipkart, Jabong.com, Babyoye, Urban Touch, Firstcry...and the list goes on!

Snapdeal please close my account as I see no option on the website for me to do so other than to unsubscribe SMS, and do not send me any more email offers either!

complaint # 1150016 order # 743956631

Nov 10, 2012

Tracking the status

I have ordered a mobile from snap deal on On : 2012-10-03 07:12:04 with the order number. : 779598318 .Still I haven not the product as the estimated time of delivery was on 11th November and also company was provided AWB no but i am unable to find the order Status. Snap deal representative told shipment is handover the Blue Dirt but Blue Dirt was told that i am not getting any consignment.

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...