snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

snapdeal_help

Aug 13, 2013

snapdeal

Dear T Ramesh,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 9 Aug 2013 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team
T Ramesh

Aug 9, 2013

karbonn a 25 ordered yesterday

i was order karbonn a 25 mobile yesterday.but still i didnt get any information or call from snapdeal
prince71482

Jul 12, 2013

Every Time Defective Product

I Had Ordered Shirts Of Fort Collins,A Protoner Chest Expander,An Acoustic Guitar,GYM Vest,Deo,Shoes,Philips Induction Cooktop,Philips Home Theatre And etc. The Colour And Design Of T shirts Was Different,Even The Paint Was Scattered All Over The Shirt.The Chest Expander Was Of Different Brand And Having Rust.Guitar's Fretboard Was Having Small Cracks And Rust On The Strings.Gym Vest Were Of Different Size That I Had Ordered ,Different Colour And Different Brand,I Had Paid Rs 600 For GYM Vest But The Product I Received Costs Only Rs 250.Shoes Were Packed Loose,Its Box Was Terribley Torn And Even Stitches on Shoes Were Loose.There Was Freebie With Induction But I Did Not Received That.Home Theatre Having Problems While Playing HD Movies.I Had Complained It On 14th June 2013 But Still Now 12-07-2013,I Did not Got any Response From Snapdeal,I HAd Lost Rs 500 in just calling snapdeal,and they don't pick phone and keep me on hold for 20-30 min and disconComplain,They Simply Say,We Are Forwading Your Request To Our Concern Team,And They Will Call You Within 24-48 Hours,Never A Single Call From Snapdeal I Got.Never Go With Snapdeal Worst Ecommerce Site Just Like Gutter,
Sindhu.SR

Jul 11, 2013

Product exchange due to very bad received

I wanted to exchange the product as i received a very poor quality product with size vary. I have raised a complaint in the month of june and I dint get any information regarding the issue. Snapdeal is very poor at customer servicing. I have decided not to go with snapdeal ever. GOOD BYE TO SNAPDEAL.
VenkatHyd

Jul 3, 2013

Worst experience with SNAPDEAL.com

I never had this much of frustration or worst experience so far. Now i have worst experience with Snapdeal.com

I placed order on June 10th and it supposed to deliver on June 13th. I paid the money (Rs. 4349) using my credit card.

Below are the order details:
[url=http://www.snapdeal.com/orderSummary?code=a11ce6c92bcc6f45fb4d47e4d975bafa&order=1040953280]Snapdeal.com Order Summary[/url]

Bluedart waybill no: 69008153561 ([url=http://www.bluedart.com/]Blue Dart Express Limited - India's number one courier company[/url]),

Pickup Date 11 June 2013
From Bangalore
To Hyderabad
Status Contact Customer Service

Still now i did not received the product, everyday i am calling them, and everyday different cs agent is picking up and telling that they need 24 - 48 Hrs of time.

Its been repeating since last 20 days. Till now i lost almost Rs 300 of money for mobile bill and lot of time waste and mental torture.

Customer support of Snapdeal never bothering and simply telling that they need more time and waiting for status from partners. And they will put call on hold for long time.

Could you please do the needful help??? What actions shall i take on these irresponsible snapdeal?

Venkat
vinuthsajjan

Jul 2, 2013

still product did not came

my name is vinuth and i am from gulbarga and i was ordered a fitness product it's delivery date 22/6/2013 but still it did not came to my house why ? and what is the reason? and my order number is 1068033088
dineshagg

Jun 27, 2013

Snapdeal a big cheater

I ordered a samsung LED monitor at snapdeal.com on 7th june 2013, which order number is 1034535586. On 11th June I received it. On 12th June I complained to snapdeal about HDMI port is not working with this LED. Complaint number is 2294732. On 15th June snapdeal's courier service picked it from me for checking issue. In between 11th to 15th June I talked snapdeal's help desk's several representatives on their customer care number, and also emailed my concerns. No body cares about the customer, even some time behaving bad also. On 21st June I received a call from snapdeal about fault is found in the LED. So snapdear people will send a new one in 48 hours. and then after calling snapdeal and emailing them several times till today on 27th June I received again a mail with written that it will take 48 hours. snapdeal making fools to customer, this company is worst in the eCommerce field. Comparing to others snapdeal is standing thousands time below then them. Snap deal having worst service in the world.
Even it looks to me they will never send my product. Even now they are not picking phone even i waited 15-20 minutes several times, It only increased my mobile bill. From last 3 days two times their representative told me that their system is not responding now so they can not tell any thing about my complaint but they will call me in 4 hours, even more than 50 hours completed, no body called me from snap deal.
Snapdeal is worst. not to purchase any product if you don't want to increase your blood pressure.
--- Dinesh
Sunil_rao

Jun 25, 2013

Uncarefull info on website and careless in delvery

I had ordered a product in snap deal a week ago still now I have not recieved and I called to customer care again they extended the shipping date.I got careless answers from snapdel always.better to go for other sites
Shrijit Nair

Jun 17, 2013

Partial delivery of product

These guys only know 2 things - Web designing and cheating customers and they are pretty smart at it. They dont know what is CUSTOMER SERVICE. The customer care hotline is busy 24*7, and nobody will bother to pick your call. I had raised a complaint #2304127 and I was supposed to hear back from these cheaters withing 48 hours. Its been 5 days now. If you want peace of mind, please buy from Flipkart. Nobody else knows what CUSTOMER SERVICE is. Snapdeal is the worst.

Jun 2, 2013

Delivery of faulty product & noncompliance from Snapdeal customer care

I had ordered Fossil watch from Snapdeal.com on 25th May 2013. I received the order on 28th May 2013.

I found 2 quality issues in the product I received.
1. The stopwatch is faulty, it does not get reset.
2. The product is not fresh, when I opened the package watch was already running.

I registered the complaint(Complaint No 2197761) to snapdeal 24x7 customer care on 28th May 2013.

After that whenever I followed up on my complaint, the customer care people always tell me I will get resolution by EOD or next day. Till now I have not received the resolution from Snapdeal.

The customer service helpline is really pathetic, you have to wait atleast for 5 min on phone to reach to customer care representative.
mdnistane

May 29, 2013

return poduct

da quality and colour of th product delivered is diffent and disgusting from what shown online..
so i need to rturn it earliest.
user02149628

May 21, 2013

Wrong product delivered

I have placed an order on snapdeal for Massimo italiano jazzy black sandals. But received slippers with the same brand. This is my first transaction with snapdeal and I am having very bad experience. I have called the customer care and raised a complaint to return my product back. Till now the reverse pickup has not done. I received the product a week ago. I reminded the customer care 3 times already and every time they say the pickup would be done by end of that day, and the product is still with me. This is very poor service from Snapdeal. I would not like to buy any product from snapdeal in the future.

Apr 22, 2013

Defective product, missing items in delivery and bad service

I had ordered (Order no 1228326588) Amkette Nexus 6D Wireless Desktop Combo from Snapdeal (along with Free Amkette Compact Cleaning Kit) on 21st March 2013. Initially I had received a defective keyboard which used to shake on flat surfaces. Later I had returned the same to Snapdeal for replacement or refund.
After a large no of phone calls to their customer support and follow-up, they returned the same box packing to me on 19th April 2013 almost 3 weeks after I registered the complaint. Also, they did not deliver the Amkette cleaning kit which I got with first delivery (I did return the cleaning kit to Snapdeal along with defective product). I have few complaints about Snapdeal customer service
1. Customer support never updates the status of the complaint or calls customer. Their phone lines are busy most of the time and for each email, you get an automated reply without any action.
2. After waiting for 3 weeks, they delivered me the same box without any invoice details, freebie and warantee card.
3. This is very unprofessional behavior by Snapdeal customer support, they take customers for granted.

I am not sure if my complaint would be resolved by them but people planning to do business on Snapdeal should be aware of pathetic service of Snapdeal.
ND0065401

Jan 28, 2013

Partial order received

Partial order received, issue against the order number (851215393).
I have ordered product on 18th jan2013, I got product on 22nd jan, on same day i registered complaint, no reply from them. i waited as per Snapdeal policy(24-48 hours)
Snapdeal Complaint number :-1553093

Please see below mail chain :-

Mamta Pandey, Jan 28 12:41 pm (IST):
Dear Neha,
Thank you for contacting Snapdeal.com. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.
This email is in regards to your complaint for partial order received issue against the order number (851215393), we would like to inform you that we have forwarded your issue to the concerned team and they are working on the same issue. So we request you to give us some time so that we can provide you with the resolution without any further disappointments.
Please feel free to contact us for further assistance at our customer care number +91 92126 92126 or email at help@snapdeal.com.
Please note: We recommend you to please add help@snapdeal.com in your inbox to ensure the emails lands in your Inbox and not in the spam/junk folder.

Snapdeal Helpdesk
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. India’s leading marketplace platform with more than 18 million subscribers
2. More than 5Lakh products from 4000+brands
3. Free shipping across India to over 4000 towns and cities
4. Secure payment options – Cash on Delivery, EMI, Debit/Credit cards
Visit Now: www.snapdeal.com
Follow us on; http://www.facebook.com/SnapDeal, http://twitter.com/#!/search/snapdeal
________________________________________

Neha, Jan 28 12:38 pm (IST):
I request not to send this auto generated mail chain.
Please update me with current status, or give me higher managements contact, else I need to go consumer forum.
Since I have waited long AS PER SANPDEAL’s POLICY(marked yellow below).
Neha________________________________________

Mamta Pandey, Jan 28 12:32 pm (IST):
Dear Neha,
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced.
This email is in regards to your complaint for partial order received issue against the order number (851215393 ) has already been forwarded to the team responsible and we will surely update you with the resolution within next 24-48 hours.
We would request you to bear with us in the interim.

Snapdeal Helpdesk
1. India’s leading marketplace platform with more than 18 million subscribers
2. More than 5Lakh products from 4000+brands
3. Free shipping across India to over 4000 towns and cities
4. Secure payment options – Cash on Delivery, EMI, Debit/Credit cards
Visit Now: www.snapdeal.com
________________________________________

Neha, Jan 28 11:48 am (IST):
I have reported complaint on Jan 22 08:17 pm (IST) , its more than 24-48 hours as per your policy.
Please let me know what’s the status of my Complaint, Number: 1553081.
Neha
User761923

Nov 21, 2012

Fraud transactions by Snapdeal india

I am no longer interested in using Snapdeal.com, I have had it with their RIDICULOUS refund policy, they have simply stolen my money!

Please, expats out there, do NOT use Snapdeal, because if there is a problem with your product they will drag their feet, frustrate you, and on top of that, you lose. It took SEVEN WEEKS for them to finally send a refund cheque, one in which I told them I would not be able to use because I do not have a local account to which the cheque has to be lodged. I asked them to give me a refund in the form of a coupon/voucher to use on their website, but they insisted that only cheques are offered for CODs. I asked if the cheque can be cashed since I don't have a local bank account, and they ignored my question in several emails. Now I have this cheque which is of no use to me.

What tops it off is that a Snapdeal agent earlier today (after I went to the bank) told me I would have to send back the refund cheque to them, at MY OWN EXPENSE, then they will apply credit to my Snapdeal account, the VERY THING I requested they do instead, and I asked before they prepared and dispatched the cheque, they knew full well of my concern, yet they ignored me.

So frankly they STOLE from me! No more SNAPDEAL! I have OPTIONS!!! Thanks Flipkart, Jabong.com, Babyoye, Urban Touch, Firstcry...and the list goes on!

Snapdeal please close my account as I see no option on the website for me to do so other than to unsubscribe SMS, and do not send me any more email offers either!

complaint # 1150016 order # 743956631

Nov 10, 2012

Tracking the status

I have ordered a mobile from snap deal on On : 2012-10-03 07:12:04 with the order number. : 779598318 .Still I haven not the product as the estimated time of delivery was on 11th November and also company was provided AWB no but i am unable to find the order Status. Snap deal representative told shipment is handover the Blue Dirt but Blue Dirt was told that i am not getting any consignment.
ramesh ede

Jan 7, 2012

Purchase order cancel

sir/madam

I am E R Ramesh . my gym service activation in snapdeal.com.my order no 296377125 but plz cancel the my order.

thnking u

Dec 22, 2011

Duping people with wrong products

Hi Gaurav,

We are really sorry for all the trouble that you had to go through. Please send us your details at reachout@snapdeal.com with your order Id so that we can track your issue. Please don't worry, we will help you out with this as soon as possible.

Snapdeal Team

Dec 17, 2011

Duping people with wrong products

My name is Gaurav. I have had a terrible experience in my first buying with SnapDeal. I had ordered for a Lacoste Men perfume and had paid the complete amount after getting the package. However, upon opening the package I discovered that the product was wrong. Upon discussion with Customer care I was told that within 1 week your product will be replaced with the correct one. However, it has been more than a week now and upon calling several times on customer care, I keep on hearing that I will get a call for reverse courier by tomorrow, the day which hasn't come yet. Worse, that upon reverse parcel, they said that they will check the authenticity of it and then will courier the correct product in another 1 week. This is just like telling somebody that we have taken your money and now taking the whatever wrong product back as well and then will think of sending of correct one once you are tired of calling customer care.

This is really shocking to see how renowned shopping portals dupe people with reckless credibility and still hope to make it big in this area.

Jul 20, 2011

Snapdea.coml: Product not yet delivered.

It took a long time for you to resolve the issue, and even longer to post a notification that the issue has been resolved.

I won't ever order a product from Snapdeal again and I advise others to avoid Snapdeal as well.

General compalint

One more thing the voucher number is # 70793131

General compalint

Hi i am dhananjay patil ,
I have purchased an voucher from snapdeal of 7 chord music academy pune for 5 sessions for rs 100 i have purchased it on 22 of june the expiry date on the voucher is 20 july i called to the 7 chord music academy pune on 19th july the guy who received the call told me that you cannot avail the voucher now .he unable to arrange sessions for me .and he said that please contact with snapdeal guys .when i tried to calll snapdeal on 01145371100 nobody picked up the phone i tried 10 times but no one answered the call this is cheating .i think they are unable to handle customers properly. after this incident i will never buy anything from snapdeal .

Jul 18, 2011

Snapdea.coml: Product not yet delivered.

Dear Customer(Nostaloid),

Your issue has been resolved.

SnapDeal

Jun 14, 2011

Dear Akhil,

Please provide us the snapshot of the bank statement for Rs. 632. So that we can take this issue with the bank and resolve your issue. Please mail us at reachout@snapdeal.com. We have also asked the same at help@snapdeal but their was no reply from your end

SnapDeal

Jun 14, 2011

Fraud transactions by Snapdeal india

snapdeal sms is coming continously on my mobile no 7702929902 and it is taking charges for it so i want to stop sms coming.
please close my account my mail id is tulasiram2009@gmail.com

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...