snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Arun Tanwar

May 19, 2014

didn't receive my order

Hi Snapdeal
i made one order from you site and the estimated dispatched date for that order was 17th may, but today is 19th may and i didnt get my order as yet. please do all needfull to resolve this issue.
my order number is 2103578760
product code is 2852071190
pinal ramani

May 13, 2014

defective piece

Hi.snapdeal
I hv plc order of jeggins.it has hole at the site of ankle n quelity is also very bed!!my order number is 2069979911.pls I wish payback !!
From
Pinal ramani
sgarg

May 13, 2014

Recieved duplicate product

Online shoppers you will be shocked to know that the company that claim to be the largest online shopping website viz. Snapdeal.com is selling duplicate products.
I would like to bring to your notice a similar experience faced by myself.
I purchased a Samsung battery from snapdeal.com and the same developed defects within few months. When I approached the Samsung service center, I was shocked to know that the battery was duplicate.
Its incredible that these organisations are doing such frauds.
I have the invoice where Samsung service centre has mentioned that the given battery is duplicate.

Please advise me in this case now.

Sanjeev Garg
Chandigarh
vaibhavm17

May 8, 2014

received empty box

I have received the order of shining diva kundan necklace set worth
rs 1199/- today.
Order number: 2057285419
sub order number: 2786678544

i just opened the box and found that box was empty, it was filled with
cotton and nothing else.
there was nothing in the box but cotton.

i have been ordering from snapdeal from quite a
long and always have made
prepaid payment.

This is he first time such an awful incident has happened.
i am attaching the pics of the empty box with cotton in it

A very disappointed customer
Vaibhav Mishra
vaibhavm17@gmail.com

received empty box received empty box received empty box received empty box

Machosanto

May 6, 2014

Fake listings on Snapdeal

Dear Santhosh,
Thank you for writing to us. Your request number for Order ID - 2016894143 and Item Michelin - Primacy LC - 205/55R16 (91W) - Tubeless (Set of 4 Tyres) is 6335209.
Kindly quote this ticket number for any future communication with us regarding your query. Our team will get back to you in 48 hours.

------------------------

Santhosh M
to kunal.bahl@snapdeal.com
0 minutes agoDetails

Would there be any reply from you????

It's been 2 weeks and we are still waiting and someone from snapdeal calls and very simply say an apology that product is not available... Ridiculous stuff, I be never seen any worst online store like you...

We don't need your sorry nor lame excuse, it's very evident that you are stripping customers money and using for your own and later coming back saying product is not available.

We will surely take this with CAG and all consumer forums until we get paid out for all pain, stress and agony and for your false commitment and faking customers with unavailble products listing...

Shame even after writing to CEO no action is taken!! We need our money back immediately with compensation for false commitment, agony and stress caused to us and failing to deliver product after several calls and emails.

As discussed we need a compensations for YOUR FAULT and FALSE COMMITMENT to customers.

Santhosh
############
accesslaw.ashok@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2014

Fraud

Copy of Notice sent to Snapdeal & others:

Dated: April 24, 2014

1. M/s Jasper Infotech Pvt Ltd (snapdeal.com)
Corporate Head Office: -
246, First Floor, Phase-III,
Okhla Industrial Area,
New Delhi 110020.

2. Mr. Kunal Bahl, CEO
M/s Jasper Infotech Pvt Ltd (snapdeal.com)
Corporate Head Office: -

First Floor, Near Water Reservoir,
Malibu Towne, Sohna Road,
Gurgaon - 122 101

Sirs,

We are a Delhi based Law Firm engaged in the legal profession and on behalf of our Managing Partner, Mr. Ashok Nijhawan serve upon you Noticees the following notice:

1. You Noticee No.2 are the CEO of the Noticee No.1 and responsible for the business affairs and day to day functioning of the Noticee No.1 Company, that has e-commerce website, namely, SNAPDEAL. Your claim that your primary business is to sell the goods and articles through your website manufactured by various reputed Companies. You Noticee No.3 are the Supplier of the product(s) and you Noticee Nos.4 and 5 are the Directors of the Noticee No.3 and as such are responsible for all its business dealings and day to day affairs. You Noticee No.6 are the manufacturer of various electrical and electronic appliances under the brand name “KAFF”.

2. Mr. Nijhawan, on 14.04.2014, placed Order No.1947976481 for KAFF 16 bottles KWC 62 single door refrigerator upon you Noticee No.1 at your e-commerce website, namely, SNAPDEAL run and conducted by you Noticee No.1. He received a message on his cell phone acknowledging online payment of Rs.23,125/- and you Noticee No.1 intimated that the product would be delivered to him within 4-6 days.

3. At the time of placing the order, it was specifically mentioned at your website that all the products sold by you are warranted by the manufacturer and all the services including that of installation would be provided by the manufacturer company directly to the purchaser.

4. Mr. Nijhawan again received a message sent for and on behalf of you Noticee No.1 that the product had been handed over to Blue Dart Surface Courier and shall reach Mr. Nijhawan on or before 17.04.2014. You Noticee No.1 further sent a message on 15.04.2014 to the Cell Phone of Mr. Nijhawan to contact KAFF at its toll free no.18001802221 for installation and maintenance services for the said product.

5. The said product was delivered to Mr. Nijhawan at his residence on 15.04.2014 and upon opening the parcel, the product was found in a damaged condition. Further, a mere look at the product was sufficient to tell that it was a duplicate and inferior quality product.

6. Mr. Nijhawan, as suggested, contacted you Noticee No.6 about the damaged product and furnished all the details including SNAPDEAL order number etc. However, Mr. Nijhawan was shocked and surprised to learn over the telephone from you Noticee No.6 that you have not authorized any person to sell your product and in this regard, you have already issued a caution notice at your website to the following effect: -

“No manufacturer / trader / individual / firm / e-commerce Firm / company is allowed to trade upon any goods under the aforesaid trade mark unless authorized by the Company.

It has come to our knowledge that, some e-commerce firms like SNAPDEAL, NAAPTOL are selling various counterfeit products of KAFF and under cutting the prices which are not authorized by the Company and are attempting to deceive the public with malafide intention to trade upon our goodwill and infringing our trade mark.

Our customers are cautioned not to purchase any products from these e-commerce firms as they are not our authorized dealers and the Company extends no warranty on the products and any purchase so made shall be at the risk and cost of the concerns and persons.”

Accordingly, you Noticee No.6 declined to provide any service in respect of the said product, what to talk of replacing the same being damaged.

7. You Noticee No.1, in view of the caution notice issued by you Noticee No.6, intentionally and willfully are selling counterfeit products through your website and have been successfully duping innocent general public and thereby committing the offences of fraud, cheating, misrepresentation besides other offences punishable under IT Act as well as Indian Penal Code. You are liable to be prosecuted for the said offences.

8. You Noticee Nos.4 and 5 in connivance and collusion with you Noticee Nos.1 and 2 are supplying counterfeit goods of well known manufacturers and companies and have been successfully duping and cheating the public at large.

In view of the above facts and circumstances, we do hereby call upon you Noticee Nos.1 and 2 to disclose the name of the manufacturer of the product alleged to be of a well known company – KAFF. We also call upon you Noticee Nos.3, 4 and 5 to disclose the source from where the product was arranged or purchased by you for supplying the same to Mr. Nijhawan.

We request you Noticee No.6 to confirm the caution notice issued by you to the effect that the product being supplied by Noticee No 1 under the e-commerce name SNAPDEAL is counterfeit and you do not provide any guarantee or warrantee against the same, as falsely claimed by Noticee No 1.

Please note that in case we do not receive an appropriate reply from you Noticees within 7 days of receipt hereof, we shall be constrained to lodge an appropriate FIR against you Noticee Nos.1 to 5 and file an appropriate law suit against you including invoking jurisdiction of the Hon’ble Delhi High Court to issue an appropriate writ, order or direction against you thereby restraining you from carrying out any business activity through your e-commerce name SNAPDEAL.

Any legal action if initiated shall be at your risk as to cost and consequences.

Copy kept.

For Access Law

[Arun Batta]
Advocate
amit4goa

Apr 28, 2014

Receive faulty product( AIR Cooler)

I have purchase Bajaj Glacier PC 2014 Air Cooler from your site and i have received it on 23.4.2014.As after receiving my product after I have started using it and I have found it faulty,

Fault:- It has 3 speed blower control out of which only one & three speed are working, when I put it on 2nd speed cooler gets off.Secondly it only give hot air as like as fan air.

I never thought that Snapdeal would provide me such service of providing faulty Air cooler,At time of payment I have made full amount but I cant understand why such services are provided to customer.

I Request you to solve my problem as soon as possible as my thought against snapdeal are change never thought that this site provided faulty items to customer.
I required reply to my mail as soon as possible
Uday Bhanu Ojha

Apr 26, 2014

money refund

yesterday i was shopping at snap deal and i just paid through s.b.i debit banking....
everything had gone okey i hadreceived 2 messages even on my cell about transaction..and after few mins i got a new message something wrong went and your shopping was not successful in case if there has been any transaction then we will refund it but it's been a day nothing has happened.

please you are requested to do something regarding this..as soon as possible.
neeraj12334

Apr 21, 2014

Delay in processing the order.

I had placed an order (order ID: 1967683653 | Order Placed on : 2014-04-17 17:33:01) 4 days ago, but till now it is not even dispatched. Is this is the kind of services you believe in providing to customers in such a highly competitive world ? Its really disgusting & miserable to do business with you people .

Apr 18, 2014

Still awaiting response from snapdeal

Apr 12, 2014
Damaged product shiped
I have received the product now for order no 1889784838 but it is Damaged and have a cracks.
when I have written several mail to your support team, they informed me 5 days back that reverse pick is arranged but I have not yet receive any communication from your partner courier company, It will be highly appropriated if you can help me on getting this done in a reasonable time ??? Its 5 days since you have started reverse procedure, and 15 days since I have placed my order .....
and I am still awaiting for a product. I do not see any chance you will deliver good one in next 7-8 days also.

because of this lead time I am getting doubt full if I should have by from store instead of you ?
your speed action to resolve my issue will only help to keep faith in you.

Reverse order details as provided by ur team

Ticket ID Order No. Courier Name Product Name
5889453 1889784938 ECOM-Bangalore HUL 23 Ltr Pureit Advanced Gra..
vasanthi_gct

Apr 17, 2014

Wrong product delivery

I have ordered a product but delivered with ther one. When i raised a compalint accepted immediately for reverse pick up. As I was working for the return request of an item which i ordered on 11-march 2014. Till today I was not given a very clear answer. First of all , whenever I call to customer care, the answer was very rude and its like a recorded voice without listening to what is the customer problem and what can be the answer. Sorry to say that I am really exhausted with the procedure. I am not sure still how long I have work for the return. Let me publish this in am common forum so that everybody will understand what is the customer care can do for them.

Please try to understand the problme of customer , when I spoke to the representative he was very that I cannnot do anything...... Then why such a big custmer care.....................

What is the most irreatating is the way of response from the represenataive like the customer is the SLAVE.
Karan Rishiraj

Apr 14, 2014

Lack of professionalism and customer service is a joke. Fix it !

I would like to congratulate you for offering not at all effectively a resolution for which I decided to call your customer care number +919212692126 whereas the employees I had an opportunity to speak with decided to turn deaf ears to my plea and turned deaf ears to professionalism too – placing customers on hold without seeking their permission, when I am still speaking they are constantly interrupting and when I am turning silent the whole team is giggling and enjoying the conversation from behind and the worst when I am still saying something placed me on hold for hours.
Again repeating what I have been through this ugliest day of my life, I had to speak with Anand a team leader at the third party contact centre who continuously repeated NOT POSSIBLE to whatever I had to say and caused grieve inconvenience to me and my family and played a greater role in causing theft to my Credit Card account and transferred me to his junior without keeping a customer informed.
Harshesh on another stance was incapable of delivering effective services and told me on my face that if I passed him personal remarks he would not hesitate to disconnect the call and what else he did that too.
Taking the conversation a little before he stated that he would call his Manager to take an authority for offering me cash voucher. He went on a break came back and told the same story again. Such incompetency this call centre staff had, I would have loved to speak with SBI Credit Card Company instead of charging Snapdeal with a fraudulent transaction to my Statement.
I am completely frustrated and dried out because it caused me a decade to explain that I have ordered a pair of trousers on Snapdeal and within half a month they have informed me NOT POSSIBLE; NOT AVAILABLE and so on ONLY. When I asked for a soluble reason they have explained nothing to me, absolutely nothing. Do you gulp down that as effective customer service.
Before getting transferred to Anand/Hashesh; I was put through a middle man who stated to offer me a 50 Rs Cash Voucher. God, am I going to buy a pair of undies with that? Am I in 1980s wherein Gold comes for free? And even the managers are not there for customers unlike HDFC credit card company or Air France customer care support wherein they deliver what they have agreed for to their customers.
Whereas, I explained this situation to the Team Leaders as they call themselves they claimed they do not have enough margins to compensate their customers. When it’s their mistake why won’t they compensate their customers, is a question for the lifetime.
Would their call recording stated clearly, that the number of times I have placed any request they have said NOT POSSIBLE compared to their Supervisor Kaushal Sharma who stated clearly that she will be arranging a call back but none called me back except an IVR which asked me to call back.
Piteously, I had to call back but turning deaf ears everyone put me on hold, abused me and continuously mis pronounced every word they uttered. I do take this as an insult and they failed to offer me what they promised and after being repeatedly told by my colleagues I decided to give another Chance to Snapdeal.com and they failed to deliver what they owe to me.
Do Not Book on Snapdeal if of course the message because they will theft the money and not regret. The middle man I spoke with, was instructed clearly not to repeat Sorry because that word shows inefficiency of the company, and I told him that is an abusive word for me. When I asked him to abuse him he again did the same thing to which Anand -the Team Lead said that he will take that as a feedback but did nothing to improve the situation and I told him if he accepted that it was their fault to compensate me as a customer.
Damned with the whole situation I was cold held without keeping me informed people abused me and this has caused me a mental stress. I am reminded of what was told to me by my friend of not using Snapdeal and I did and I faced the wrath. I am not going to put this matter to rest because they have theft me of money and slammed with insult every now and then and this Harshesh should be taught a lesson, Was he in my team I would have asked him to Resign with immediate effect. Because he lacked immediate resolution skills repeated himself when he was educated was not possible to wait for a certain time and enjoyed taking customers for a toss.
I clearly know I was pissed off with the way his communication skills were delivered so meanwhile I was educating him the skills to good pronunciation to which he slammed the phone on me without offering me effective resolution at all.
Could someone from the higher ups of customer services advice me urgently on this please may be a manager or a Boss?
anupriyakushwanshi

Snapdeal not refunding my 14,800/-

I had bought a Sony xperia L black mobile phone from snapdeal on 22nd January 2014. I received a faulty product. I lodged a complaint (compalint ID: 4912560) and returned my phone. They did further testing and returned that phone to me. But it was faulty. So I returned the phone back to them asking for refund. They said this time my refund is confirmed and asked for my bank details. Now they have my phone, my bank details and my money. It's been 3 months since I lodged the complaint and they are not initiating my refund. Complaint date: 30th january 2014.

Anupriya Kushwanshi
Pune
anupriyakushwanshi

Snapdeal not refunding my 14,800/-

I had bought a Sony xperia L black mobile phone from snapdeal on 22nd January 2014. I received a faulty product. I lodged a complaint (complint ID: 4912650) and returned my phone. They did further testing and returned that phone to me. But it was faulty. So I returned the phone back to them asking for refund. They said this time my refund is confirmed and asked for my bank details. Now they have my phone, my bank details and my money. It's been 3 months since I lodged the complaint and they are not initiating my refund. Complaint date: 30th january 2014.

Anupriya Kushwanshi
Pune

Apr 12, 2014

Damaged product shiped

your speed action to resolve my issue will only help to keep faith in you.

Reverse order details as provided by ur team

Ticket ID Order No. Courier Name Product Name
5889453 1889784938 ECOM-Bangalore HUL 23 Ltr Pureit Advanced Gra..
vish.cts

Apr 11, 2014

snapdeal has not refunded the money even after 1 month

Hi Snapdeal,
I have placed order for Lenovo Laptop G500 but received damaged product on 6 march so I requested to refund for it but there has not been any update from Snapdeal side. Please find below sequence of events -

1. I placed order 1787575295 on 6 March for Lenovo Laptop G500.
2. It was shipped on 10th Mar. However its Screen was not working so I called customer care (92126 92126) on 10th mar asking for replacement/refund.
3. It was picked up by delhivery courier services on around 28 mar after mulptiple followups.
4. As per delhivery site it was delivered to sanpdeal on 30 mar , I also called/emailed them to confirm the same.
5. I contacted sanpdeal customer care multiple times atleast 8-10 times till now and every time I have been told that we have raised request to concern department and the concrened department will call you within 1-2 days.
6. I also asked for some regular updates through mail/sms, call back and I have been told that I will receive the call in next 4 hrs but there is no update.

Its already more that 1 month , my request/complaint is going nowhere. So, I request you to refund my money ASAP.

Vishal
naina malhotra

Apr 9, 2014

Wrong Item Received

I have place a order of DMG Durable PU Leather Flip Book Back Replace Cover Case for Micromax A110 With Aux Cable and Mic + Stylus - Red on 04.04.2014. Order No.1907030431 & I have received wrong parcel on 07.04.2014in which only i found Black Flip Cover. please send me my correct item.
Suresh_c_yadav

Mar 28, 2014

urgent requirement

my laptop is placing order om 26 march....but some reason they gave me 28th march.....
one day before i.e,27th march I've received one message in my gmail your laptop delievery is permanantly failure.
what can i do....how can i confirm my information of tracking order .
Tracking number 59246248526
order number 1839941508
laptop Dell inspirion 153521
jagadeeshamudipu

Mar 25, 2014

Refund

Order ID - 1746427795 and Item HTC Desire C Icy White and got delivered on 28.02.2014 but the seal is already tampered and i got an used product after using it for 30 to 45 mints set got an abnormal heat and hanging problems i noticed this to cc care they picked the product with reverse pick and assured me a replacement or refund i told want refund but 26 days gone still they did not refunded given me silly reason like set is fine and wont able to refund it and all i don't want to shop in this snapdeal so want my refund back please arrange me for that
sumit901134

Mar 20, 2014

shipment date

ordered a mouse on 13th march 2014 for b'day gift purpose....dispatch date shown on or before 18th..cant even get till 20th..should i gift that on next b'day??on asking customer care they are saying because of holi and all those stuffs...kindly consider these stuffs before promising shipment date...extremely disappointed
badseller

Mar 14, 2014

Also need to understand seller problem

I am a seller in snap deal and what i experienced that at what ever cost you are providing service to any industry people are never satisfied.
Snapdeal offers COD and 30% customer deny to accept product for silly reason below are examples

1. On ordering 2 days customer are out of station when yon know u r out station why to make orders and making the seller struggle for his package to return and 50% Return orders make the packages in worst condition and loss of money
2. When every manufacture product has manufacture is there any worth to talk to customer care of snapdeal or blaming seller, we have seen people who do not know to open the phone raised issue for defect product and people think seller are making product at home rather understanding that best judges are service center and lazy to go there.
3.misuse of 7 days return policy , people often change mind in 3 days after purchase use it and then say product is not of my type, here seller earn 2% after paying eCommerce company and such idiot issue will give them 100% loses.What will seller do with used products open sealed products they are also human being they also has family depends on there earning.
4.People think online seller makes huge in online but very wrong most of the seller end up with losses and close business in very first month of starting it.
5.Buyer in online always feel proud of eCommerce site but do not see the sufferer are the seller not the big giants

People on small issues rather visiting the service center raise complaint on companies but suffer are seller , even seller has to pay and purchase products from distributor and when seller takes open seal product to distributor for issue he will show him the door to get out.
I shared my experienced working with online giants also when so many small retailer are there in market why prefer online
Rashmi Sengar

Mar 1, 2014

I have ordered sarees on 23/02/2014 on Thursday 27/02/2014 i have received a call from blue dart courier he asked me to deliver my parcel,i told him to come to my address then i was waiting for the parcel but the parcel which i want to recieve came on Friday 28/02/2014 after i made a call for inquiry the courierer delivered me the parcel i asked him to receive only one parcel and the another parcel i want to return so i asked him how to return it back so he started arguing with me and said to me that why you are buying from Snapdeal buy from the market and he took back both the parcels and said that i will never come to deliver the parcel at your home i also complained to Blue Dart courier Service on 1/03/2014 the courier service said that your parcel will be delivered very soon but since now the parcel has not been received by me i am waiting for the parcel-According to Snapdeal online shopping the parcel will be delivered within 1 business day today 01/03/2014 is the 7th day of ordering at snapdeal i hope you will pay attention to my complain and take quick action towards Blue Dart service.
ChintanJ

Feb 21, 2014

Toshiba Cricket Series TV without Sachin's signature

I ordered Toshiba Cricket Series TV (Model No. 32P2305) through Snapdeal(Order No. 1693756372). First of all I received the TV after 8 days of waiting. Upon receiving the TV I was surprised to see that the TV does not have Sachin Tendulkar's signature as shown in the TVs image on snapdeal and also as endorsed by Toshiba.It was one of the reasons I chose this TV despite not using any other Toshiba products as automatically trust gets added to anything related to Sachin. I complained to Snapdeal but have failed to hear anything from them since 2 days. Don't know when this issue is going to get resolved :( . Hope they do not start playing "Passing the Buck" game on my complain.

I have trusted Snapdeal for purchasing products at low rate and good quality. But, now I have doubts whether I can trust them or not. Also, I rated the Snapdeal service on the site. But, the snapdeal is not showing up my review on the site. So I doubt whether the ratings and reviews for products on snapdeal are really true or manipulated.

Toshiba Cricket Series TV without Sachin's signature

utkarsh lokhande

Feb 14, 2014

Changing the current ordered pant

order no 1675332770
I hav ordered a pant of size 30, i want to replace it with size 32.
I am unble to view any option on your website from where i can do complaint.Please help me out
MeghaMhatre

Feb 10, 2014

Faulty Lenovo laptop received

I bought a Lenovo laptop for Rs. 31000 on Snapdeal.com (Order no 1650511533). I received the order on Feb 1, 2014. The laptop did not even start up. I consulted a service center and confirmed the laptop has major hardware problem. I raised a complaint on Feb 2, 2014 (Complaint no 4944784). It has been 10 days since the day and I am still waiting for a resolution. I have called the support line about 20 times. I often get conflicting information from different representatives.They asked me to visit a brand service center, but did not give me the contact details of any service center. I found a Lenovo service center 15KM away from my place and got the required DOA letter. As far as I know, I have completed all the requirements to get a refund. So please finish the return process ASAP. The last resort for me is to go to the consumer court and get the refund as well compensation for the loss of time and money.

Sameer

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...