snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Umesh khatana

Feb 6, 2018

Complant

My product not except plz call me

Jan 31, 2018

Money deducted without having producr. Had to return product as did not receive intended product

Dear customer (Kannanmoopnar),

Thanks for reaching out to us. We care about your grievance and would request you to share your concern in detail along with your order ID, complaint no. and contact information with us at help@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you.

Hi customer (Satishks),

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at help@snapdeal.com in case you need any assistance.

Kannanmoopnar

Jan 31, 2018

I have written a mail in detail about the same. Please look into it. I did not receive the intended product and had to return it. Now, i do not have the money, nor the product.

Jan 30, 2018

Wrong delivery

Dear customer (hariom123singh),

hariom123singh

Jan 28, 2018

Wrong delivery

Actually I have ordered ADIDAS SUPERSTAR SNEAKERS WHITE CASUAL SHOES but I received ADIDAS STAN SMITH GREEN SHOES instead of my actual order. So I want my actual order as early as possible.
And the invoice is made on for my placed order i.e.ADIDAS SUPERSTAR SNEAKERS WHITE CASUAL SHOES.

Jan 25, 2018

Damaged product delivered

Dear Tarun,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at help@snapdeal.com.

Jan 25, 2018

Not Working Item

Dear Suman Devi,

Tarunria

Jan 24, 2018

Damaged product delivered

Dear Snapdeal i think that Snapdeal is best online shopping partner but no way i have order a parcel on 13 jan 2018 i received on 20 jan the full product was damage. I cant use it. I apply for return request but no replies. All then i tried to contact many time by call at 9212692126 but no response. I tried by email no response. This is my last mail by me about this problem totally disappointed by Snapdeal. Please help out from this problem.

Order Id 20869453935
Sub order id 25688498676
Royal erado bike led fog light black.

Vickey thakur
Suman Devi 1

Jan 23, 2018

Not Working Item

I Order (3 Items) under order ID: 20867727492 two are ok but one is not working (Webby Four Channel Remote Controlled Avatar Helicopter) Price 1799/- i request for replacement or return 4days ago but till now no one came to my house for pick the item, kindly arrange the pickup on urgently basic. i sent 3-4 email to 'help@snapdeal.com' but i didt get any single reply from them also.
i m very upset from your service. pls reply me by email vkbhagat_18@yahoo.com, when your person will come for collection.

Jan 23, 2018

Dear customer (Satishks),

Satishks

Jan 18, 2018

Product delivery date changes without any prior information

Not getting delivery on time even after paying delivery charges. Want a refund. Product was ordered on 10/01/2018 still waiting for the delivery. Without any prior information Snapdeal changes the delivery date. Kindly refund the amount.

Jan 9, 2018

RECEIVED THE USED & DEFECTIVE ITEM'S

Dear customer (saranjeet0646),

saranjeet0646

Jan 6, 2018

RECEIVED THE USED & DEFECTIVE ITEM'S

We have received the defective & used product from your side. When, I open the packed, I found the product quality is too low. Its defective & used product. It has different style product as per display. As a customer, I have paid for it 4950 rupees. Which is a big amount. I want to replace it. I have also created a return request Online. But I have not got any response from it yet. Please do the needful. Also find the product detail as per below. I am not receiving any call or mail from snap deal side related it. I also create a mail to 92126-92126 & create a mail with snap on help@snapdeal.com. But, they are not giving any response.
Order ID: 20721472101
Date of Receiving: 03-Jan-2017
Issue: Received the Defective & Used Product.
mob 8950526685
email :saranjeet59@yahoo.com

Jan 3, 2018

REFUND was not given

Dear salmali pal,

salmali pal

Jan 2, 2018

REFUND was not given

I had been a frequent customer of snapdeal. I had placed Order ID: 12947204964 on 23rd April 2016 but it was refunded back. Letter I purchased Kaspersky through Order ID: 15429098299 Placed on 29 Sep 2016.But suddenly, my free charge account balance showing NILL .Free charge account balance SHOULD BE Rs760/-
Then and there I had been written complaints to Snapdeal for many times but only 1 response has been received for sending them Bank account details and same also supplied to them by 10th Nov 2017.But unfortunately refund was not initiated after giving them multiple reminder. That is why SNAPDEAL Cheat their customer

Could you please help me to get my money?

Salmali Pal
Hadapsar
Dattatraya sathe

Dec 16, 2017

Delived different product

I have ordered the Royal Son Blue Square Spectacle Frame RS04570ER from snap deal Sun, 10 Dec, 2017 with order id 20574674834 worth rs.498 But on 16 December 2017 when i got the product i found the product is different . what i ordered I informed snap deal through email and responding like customer who believe in you has no value.I am facing many problems and mentally disturbed due to this ,since I was purchase it. Refund my money, you are very worst service provided.

Delived different product

atma7

Nov 24, 2017

snapdeal refund

Received refund for wrong product after 10 days. SNAPDEAL HAS CHANGED , the customer care number is nonexistent .

Nov 22, 2017

Delay in product delivery

i had ordered the product on 16 Nov'17 with Order Id: 20377303418 ref no: 44780851. product was expected to be delivered before 21 Nov but still not done, even after SMS received that it has arrived with courier person name but no resolution, even courier person is not picking up phone.

Snapdeal is such a pathetic shopping site that has fake helpline numbers, both number: 011-45371100, 9212692126 are not at all responsive, They are Zero concerned about customer, only response over mail is "WE will get back to you in 24hrs with Ref ID".

It is sure that Snap dealer will be closed if they keep on carrying the same attitude against the customers.

No link or No phone number on which customer can lodge complaint and speak with Snap dealer complaint department.

Pathetic experience & worst company.

Aditya Sharma.

Nov 22, 2017

Delay in Product delivery

Pathetic experience & worst company.

Aditya Sharma.
mm400101

Nov 13, 2017

Snapdeal rejected return causing me loss of Rs 4999

Snapdeal has proved that they will allow their listed vendors to cheat their innocent customers and no one should object to the supplies of fake products, old & used products . If one does that he will be penalised like I have been. I ordered a pair of Addidas shoes , paid full MRP (Rs 4999) , however I didn't like the hard material as this may not be suitable for long hours hence submitted return request without using with all packaging intact. While ordering snapdeal post was showing 7 days easy return was available on this purchase.

Now Snapdeal has unilaterally rejected my request stating that my previous orders have a high rate of cancellation. They have conveniently not taken note of all the comments I wrote during previous returns where vendors cheated by supplying materials of different brand, fake and used products, It is also quite surprising that snapdeal officials were negligent of the return pains of me as a customer however the moment they got an opportunity to grab Rs 4999 suddenly they took note of these returns in their favour in stead of penalising their vendors.

The executive who called on 12th Nov promised an escalation call with in 24 hours however next day I got a mail from snapdeal as case closed - return rejected. After seeing this mail I made multiple attempts to connect with them on helpcenter but the auto messaging kept saying that the return request is rejected and wouldn't get transferred to an executive.

Snapdeal is behaving like the most unfair business firm which will harm their business interest. Please process my return request. It is better to buy from a showroom after trial..why should one risk his money with such firms.

Return request ref : 44611448

mm400101@gmail.com
atma7

Nov 11, 2017

wrong product recieved

ordered pink shoes , paid on delivery, when opened, different product red colour cheaper shoes given. kindly process refund, it is the fault of snapdeal, besides,the customer CALL SERVICE OF SNAPDEAL IS DEACTIVATED, UNABLE TO CALL THE CUSTOMER CENTER OF SNAPDEAL , AS BEFORE.

ORDER NUMBER: 20300174873
SUB ORDER ;25056671147
sap.deepak26

Nov 6, 2017

Different product received

kindly return the shoes , As your seller has delivered me a wrong pair of shoes. Now you are not able to return it. kindly return it as it a snapdeal fault not mine .

Order ID: 20237745181
Riyaraoo

Nov 5, 2017

Got some other product?

I ordered Philips Kerashine Hair Straightener worth ₹2700 and received Philips Selfie straightener worth ₹1234.
What kind of service are you providing?
I'm not able to connect to the costumer care executive.
I am getting no updates on my return!

Very poor service I must say!
I shop most of the things online
Other sites like Zivame, Myntra, Flipkart are so quick with their response.
It's okay if the product has been sent by mistake but atleast you should follow up with the costumer!!!
Priyanka Tewary

Nov 2, 2017

Order received with missing Item- Order ID: 20128785555

Help Team,

It's so much frustrating from a customer point that he keeps on enquiring about his product and no one even replyed back for almost a week now.

I Lodge a complaint on 24 Oct'2017 and since after no no Information received . Though u guys have started that u will be replying within 7 days but the TAT time was already over.

So would request you kindly look into this matter ASAP

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...