snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Sep 6, 2017

Received a Faulty Product

Dear sairam,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
sairamkammili@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017

Received a Faulty Product from Snap Deal

I have brought a Samsung Mobile from Snap deal, and which was not working , getting registration error due to some software issue which was pre-installed... So i have returned the item ,

Items received in box : Charger, Phone & Battery

A guy came and verified all the accessories in the box and confirmed everything is OK and he picked up

After couple of days i received a Email saying that the return item doesn't meet quality requirements and refund cannot be initiated

What non-sense is this ?

It was just Simple Candy bar type phone , so we returned all the accessories what we received in box

Does it really make sense...

we received product at evening 6:00 PM and we tried inserting sim card and didn't worked the next day morning we requested for return..

I had kindly requested for refund/replace of the same phone which should be working...

Here are the order details: Order ID: 19711675830

Ram.
sairamkammili@gmail.com

Sep 2, 2017

Received a Faulty Product

I had ordered Samsung Guru mobile, and i received a faulty product where after inserting Sim Card i am getting Registration Error

where i cant make use of it...So i have placed a return request, one of courier guy came and picked up the mobile and he verified all the accessories there or not and he confirmed everything there and he took the box and left...

Accessories in box : Phone , Battery & Charger

i have returned all the items.. And now i got a Email Saying that...the returned item doesn't meet quality requirements and we are not going to refund ur money...

Which doesn't make any Sense...I am not responsible for Registration error in mobile that come up with some software issue which is preinstalled..

I kindly requested refund or replace of the same mobile with working mobile

Order ID: 19711675830

Thanks!

Asking for Extra amount against Gift received

Dear Suryakant Dhamale

This is to inform you that we do not promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls or report it to nearest police station.

Replaced order not recieved

Dear Vaibhav,

My Bluetooth wireless headphone

Dear Dhruv Mishra,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Suryakant Dhamale

Aug 24, 2017

Asking for Extra amount against Gift received

Two days back My family members received call from Snapdeal 09163480843 saying that,
Snapdeal.com
Congratulations Your name has been selected for one assured Gift
1 Dell Inspiration Laptop
2 Sony Bravia LED smart TV 40 "
3 LG Refrigerator
etc. so If we want one of this Gift we have to do shopping of Rs. 4000
Since we were planning to buy TV, so we agreed for this
While discussion I asked them repeatably that we need to pay any extra amount other than this, so the reply was NO
And since we will be receiving this with GIFT so there is no Cash on Delivery facility for this Transaction so They were asking me to provide my ATM Card Details. I denied to provide Card details. Then they provide me the Bank Account details as below

Bank Name : State Bank of India
Account Name : Chandan Kumar Singh
Account Number 35028574861
IFSC Code is SBIN0011537
So I made payment of Rs. 4218 INR
Now I am receiving the call from +919163480883 asking Rs. 12000 More against GST and Insurance and also told me that if I don't want the GIFT i.e. TV Rs. 4281 is not refundable

Please help me in this on how to proceed

Suryakant Dhamale
+918888068887
Vaibhav

Aug 16, 2017

Replaced order not recieved

I am writing to you for the 4th time now as I still didn’t got any tracking information on my replaced prestige chapatti tawa induction base hard anodized-245 mm (Order id: 19577449497). The product was picked up on 4th August. On my last e-mail you didn’t even gave a reply. I've also tried you customer care number mentioned on your website but didn't got any luck. For the 1st time I’m unsatisfied with your customer services. I don’t want this to be my last experience with snapdeal. I’ve waited for too long for my product. This is very disappointing.
Hope to get a detailed and satisfying reply.
Dhruv Mishra

Aug 16, 2017

My Bluetooth wireless headphone

My Bluetooth wireless headphone is not come back to me . My product is given to you on 4 aug now my is not with me
In that product some button are not working then i replace to u then u say your product is come back to u in 2 , 3 days but not come
Aarathi Antharjanam

Aug 9, 2017

Regarding return item

Snapdeal delivered a wrong fitting of the lee jeans I ordered...they sent me skinny tapered fit instead of slim fit jeans ..I have returned it back but they are not ready to refund saying that the product has failed quality check issues...but this a genuine request for a refund ..
Order ID..24225706359

And also I m not getting the connection with their customer care agent despite trying for several times..after a certain stage the call gets cut automatically..

Aarathi

asktuku123

Dear Asktuku123,

Mac Mascara

Dear mamthabaitweety4,

wrong product open box

Dear Atul,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

asktuku123

Jul 17, 2017

No device inside the Snapdeal parcel kit

Refund of money OR Replacement of product
Hello Snapdeal,
I have been several times trying to contact the customer care of Snap deal but it is always replying busy all the time throughout the day since last one week.
01. I had paid the full price of Dr. Morepen Glucometer ( Blood Glucose Monitoring System- Model BG-03)
02. After one week of my order place with full payment in advance , the parcel was delivered to me i
03. On opening the parcel in front of my office colleague, I found No device was there inside the parcel kit.
04. Immediately I called the delivery boy and showed the empty parcel of snap deal. The delivery boy told me the he is only responsible for handing over the parcel & I have to complain to snapdeal in this regards.
05.More than one week I have been trying to inform the customer care to lodge my complaint but No one is picking the telephone from customer care number of Snap deal. It is always busy.
06. Now I request you to send me the Device OR refund the money I had paid during online shopping.

Details:
Snapdeal ref No: SLP1454986719
Packing Code : BW2 PREPAID
Supplier : SHIVAM MEDICOS, Shop No235-236, pocket b-4, Sector 7, ROHINI, New Delhi-110085
Amount Prepaid : ZRs.898/(Rupees Eight Hundred Ninty Eight)only.

1) Online shopping should be perfect each and every time even if we don't like the product. Don't we have another choice to replace that?
2) Why there is no intimation or information about my unauthentic activities or replace ratio through ( as per your customer care executive) email or telephone?
3) Is this the real way, a MNC deal with a common people customer?
4) Does Snapdeal really care about customer's trust and relationship?

Kindly solve the issue.
Thanks and regards,

I am waiting in an anticipation.
Prakash Kumar Acharya
mamthabaitweety4

Jul 14, 2017

Mac Mascara

Hi Team

I had ordered for mac mascara from snapdeal. But the mascara was completely dried. I need the same to be replaced with original Mac mascara. I'll be putting the pictures and product in social media also.

I also have ordered many other products from snapdeal. Will check all the products and write review
atul12345

Dear meetparth ,

meetparth

Jul 3, 2017

Defective product - need to be repaired immediately

It's regarding my complain (Reference no: 42762383) raised with help@snapdeal.com. But still I haven't received any call from the concerned team.

Please note, The product was received on 2/1/2017 and installed on 15/1/2017 and it is still under warranty period.

Order ID: 17379493525,
Dolphin Solitaire Fabric 3+2 Seater Sofa Set- Brown & Grey

The inside wood of the right arm of the 2 seater sofa has bee broken and as a result the wood of the right arm has bended downside.

The wood quality is very very poor and after close monitoring, I can say with guarantee that they haven't used wood inside, they used only formica sheets. Every time we sit in the sofa, they makes cracking sounds. While ordering the sofa online, it was clearly mentioned that they are using fine/teak woods.

I am really worried and totally dissatisfied with the product. It's been only 5 and half months now till I have received the sofa. Seeing the condition of the sofa sets, I am 100% sure that the sofa sets will not survive for more then few more months, which is totally unacceptable and is a clear cut of fraud and cheating case.

A very very worst product. I didn't expect snapdeal to sell such low quality products. I just wonder how snapdeal is having such fraud vendor's associated with them. Such an fraudulence and cheating act will not be tolerated or acceptable at all.

I want the sofa set to be repaired/ fixed or replaced immediately or I want my refund of my money and it is still under warranty period. It is not worth kind of product with such huge money.

Thanks and Regards,
Partha Pratim Majumder
Mobile - 08892537585
email - parth.majumder@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017

i order iphone 5s but received ubon headphone.

Dear Yash2 ,

yash2

Jun 16, 2017

i order iphone 5s but received ubon headphone.

My name is Yash
I ordered iphone 5s space grey 16gb from snapdeal.
I ordered iphone 5s 17 April 2017. And it will delivered me to 24 April 2017.
And when I open package then saw that in that box I received ubon headphone.
Then 24 April 2017 I registered complaint that I received different product which I ordered. Then I also call snapdeal customer care they said that we are investigate your complaint.
Then they investigate 6-7 days regarding this complaint. Then one day one executive say that this is wrong complaint actually this is empty box complaint.
Then they investigate this complaint to again 6-7 days.
Then one day one other executive say that two investigation are not investigate in one tikit no. Then they change the tikit no. Then again 6-7 days investigation they do. In empty box complaint.Then after 14 may one senior executive say that we want that product then I send that product manually through dtdc. When first time they go to warehouse then they say that return from is bend and reject the parcel. Then again they go to warehouse after completing the return form. Then they said that we are not received the product after 2:00pm and they refused to accept. Then parcel is again return to me. And after 18 days snapdeal pickup the product from delhivery.
And after 54 days when parcel is reached to snapdeal warehouse and when they done they quality check they say that failed in quality check. So replacement is declined. And
Return item will be sent back to you.
After 54 days they guys are say that we are sorry we can't do anything regarding this.
I purchased iphone 5s they deliver me ubon headphone.
And now they said that sorry
In this days I call snapdeal around 300-350 times.
This is the worst online shopping site I ever show. Please suggest me what can I do now. Because they close my complaint now.
Now I don't want product I want my money back. I don't want any product from snapdeal.
My tikit no is 41476625
My mail is yashvantk.jadav@gmail.com
complain_centre

Jun 5, 2017

SNAPDEAL FRAUD COMPANY

MY ORDER NO. WAS 19153347590 , ORDERED ONJ 30TH MAY AND WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED BETWEEN 4TH -7TH JUNE , with C.O.D. Option.

On 2nd June , my attendant received a parcel containg a rugged piece of cloth , with a label of a fraud company( the phone no. is out of reach and the fashion company could not be traced in google).

But the amount taken as C.O.D is exactly same as that of my original product ordered in Snapdeal.
Then on 4th June , the tracker showed that my Snapdeal order has been cancelled.

What sort of fraud business are you holding on the name of online shopping portal ? How CAN MY ADDRESS , ORDER DETAIL , ALONG WITH ORIGINAL PRICE BE LEAKED TO SOME 3RD PARTY CHEAT COMPANY ?

I would highly recommend all my friends and relatives through social media NOT TO SHOP FROM SNAPDEAL EVER ... ITS SUCH A CHEAT....
harish_agr

Jun 3, 2017

It Is "Screwing Happiness"

Dear Snap Deal,

Snap Deal Says "Delivering Happiness"...

I Would Say BIG NO. I Have Ordered A Mobile For One Spacial Occasion But It Is NOT Delivered Till 3-June-2017: 1 PM. On Top Of This, When I Am Trying To Connection With Customer Care Then Getting Response That You Have NOT Ordered Any Thing.

It Is NOT &Quot;Delivering Happiness&Quot; However I Would Say It Is "Screwing Happiness". Now Today Is The Spacial Day And I Am NOT Able To Deliver Planned Happiness To Someone.

I Hope You Can Understand That From Bangalore To Dhanbad I Can Not Connect Any More Way To Show My Wishes To My Some One Spacial.

I Am Really Feeling SAD To Say That You Are Now Out Of My Next Choice. I Would Suggest To Screw Similar Kind Of Happiness So You Can Shutdown The Show.

Please Note That Mouth Marketing Is Biggest Marketing As Mr. KOTLAR Says.

You Can Understand The Power Of Mouth Marketing. I Would Definitely Utilize The Power Of Mouth Marketing To Show Your Face Of "Screwing Happiness".

Your Victim
Harish Agrawal
#9739722960

Please find my order detail for last hope.

Order ID: 19133016937 (1 Item)DETAILS

Dear Mayank Thakur 17,

No refund No replacement

Dear Ankit,

sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    IRCTC - Payment not refunded
    I have to book a ticket from CSTM to Bhopal in Train No....
    Indore nagar Nigam - Speed bracket बनवाने के लिए
    संचार नगर एक्सटेंशन...
    Aircel - Unable to PORT
    MNP not working Aircel Team I am unable to send PORT...
    RBL Bank - I m not able to pay rs 41708/-
    Dear sir, I am writing with this regards to my credit...
    relaxo Sparx - Different colour on both legs
    I have bought a sparx navy blue fluorescent sandal, but...
    Maha-E-Seva Kendra - I live to interest for new maha e seva kendra but i says...
    Respected sir /madam i have like to open new franchise...
    UTIITSL - PAN card not Recieved
    My Name is Vivek Yadav. I applied for PAN Card in July 19,...
    ASUS - Mobile lost
    My self Shiv Kumar Markandey ( Advocate) Ambala Courts...
    paytm - Paytm cheating by blocking the account
    This complaint is against paytm, with regarding paytm has...