snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Jun 3, 2017

Return of my​ laptop

Dear Mayank Thakur 17,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Jun 3, 2017

No refund No replacement

Dear Ankit,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Ankit Bhattacharyya

Jun 2, 2017

No refund No replacement

Hello Snapdeal,

After a period of twenty days , if you tell me me that my order is unauthentic,its really not done.As I have already paid the entire amount on COD BASIS.I have made complaint (Complaint No- 42010743) several times against the product that I wanted to buy and I found it was so defective that I could not carry it and I have returned it to you but you have kept me waiting all the time for the status of the same. I have few questions to ask.

1) Online shopping should be perfect each and every time even if we don't like the product. Don't we have another choice to replace that?
2) Why there is no intimation or information about my unauthentic activities or replace ratio through ( as per your customer care executive) email or telephone?
3) As I am a student, what is about my money that I have already paid to you?
4) Is this the real way, a MNC deal with a common people or a student?
5) Does Snapdeal really care about customer's trust and relationship?

Kindly solve the issue.

I am waiting in an anticipation.

Thanks and regards,
Ankit Bhattacharjee
Call@8876986240,8751851931
email-ankitkingkhan10@gmail.com
Mayank Thakur 17

Jun 2, 2017

Return of my​ laptop

I buy this laptop on 14 th May 2017 and I got this on 17 the may but I returned it on 17 but Snapdeal reject my return it is a big fraud because they have policy on Snapdeal gold it has a return policy of 14 days so why they cannot return it... Pls return my laptop Snapdeal.

Jun 1, 2017

Snapdeal is fraud

Dear shahabuddin991,

Paresh2017

May 31, 2017

Snapdeal is denying to refund for danaged item

I recieved a damaged item and raised an exchange request. When I contaced the customer care they are denying to do any refund or exchange without giving any reason.
shahabuddin991

May 31, 2017

Snapdeal is fraud

Snapdeal reject to accept return of my product

May 25, 2017

Dear Vivek,

Vivek1020

May 24, 2017

No ready to return my product

What is the problem in snapdeal process, there is no call from your side to pick the item and you closed the issue from your side.

This is 7 times ,I am sending mail to you and have called 5 times but same story ,"your problem will be resolved soon", but no action which is not acceptable.

Finally I am very disappointed ,by your service.

Vivek
Bangalore
Vivek1020

May 24, 2017

No ready to return my product

This is 6 times ,I am sending mail to you and have called 5 times but same story ,"your problem will be resolved soon", but no action, which is not acceptable .

Finally I was very disappointed ,by there service.

Vivek
Bangalore

May 12, 2017

Refund

Dear SunilV0004 ,

SunilV0004

May 11, 2017

Refund

This is really bad experience its been 14 days and still is dint receive my refund amount and every time you ask for NEFT details.
i had submitted may HDFC details again and again.. i still dont understand why you have issue with HDFC account(we cant create new Bank account only for the use of snapdeal). you just use SNAPDEAL HDFC Credit card for promotion and offers and this is the way you deal with HDFC accounts.
Order ID--18883346962
Each and every day is see this message-{Due to some technical issue with our bank we will reinitiate the refund within 1 business day}.
Will Never buy the products in SnapDeal you just play the game with customers by giving the such a small reasons.

May 8, 2017

regarding refund

Dear Nitish Kumar,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

nitishkumar32

May 6, 2017

regarding refund

This is my order I'd 18669626540 this is mismatch in colour so I return the product 29 March. Then I send the courier invoice 31 March Then I called to the customer care many more time. I talked with senior executives as well as junior. But. till no refunds and no any update ragarding item this is too inferior systems

Nitish Kumar

Dear rushikeshpatil,

We assure you our team is working on your concern and request you to allow us some time. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Dear Customer (harish1672),

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Dear Customer (mkmaity),

mkmaity

May 3, 2017

product comes without graphics card

I have purchased a notebook dell inspiron 3597 on 21st april 2017, before purchasing i have already confirmed from one of your customer care executive over phone and through mail that my product contains 2GB AMD graphics but when i checked my notebook specification there is not graphics installed in my laptops And i also confirmed from dell brand that my notebook does not contain amd graphics card with 2GB .I requested many times to your customer care executive and request for replacement with valid configuration but unfortunately no one accept my request .suddenly one of your executive offer me only Rs.200 as a compensation.I am giving them all proves for this reason.

order id-18871582362
complain reference no-41538003

harish1672

May 2, 2017

Hello there,

My order ID is 18824831545 (1 Item), no updates so far for delivery & order has been placed on 15th April 17.

Please take this on priority else I have to cancel my order.

Harish
harish1672

May 2, 2017

SnapDeal Team,

My order ID is 18824831545 (1 Item), no updates so far for delivery & order has been placed on 15th April 17, this is really very bullshit kind of service.

Even if I am cancelling my order neither I am getting any mail confirmtion nor getting my product delivered.

please take this on priority & assist.

Harish
rushikeshpatil

Apr 29, 2017

Suborder ID :23111333579
Order id:18610166370

This is my order id for the U.S Polo assn. blue casuals regular fit shirt .i ordered and when the product got delivered to me i don't like the product .So i requested for return and it got picked up by the courier on 27 March 2017 . After 1month of follow up with sanpdeal on 23April 2017 mail from Snapdeal says they declined my refund request that in account there is discrepancy in my account / some of the transaction that do not pass our internal check. Which transaction they suspected really i dont no. i have send 2 mail to snapdeal to let me know which are this transaction. Yet know mail from them.

*Now they kept my money and product too* This is too much.
The refund was supposed to be completed by now.but it is still pending after 32days.
Please review this complaint at the earliest and refund my money as soon as possible or it would force me to steps fierce actions

Apr 24, 2017

fruad company

Dear sksingh40,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your exact concern with your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Apr 22, 2017

Delivery Date passed - No Product Delivery

Dear SolankiC,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

sksingh40

Apr 22, 2017

fruad company

madarchod...behen ke lode.chor baithe hain sab company me,, bhikhari kunal bahl
SolankiC

Apr 21, 2017

Delivery Date passed - No Product Delivery

I purchased a Samsung HS130 ear phone from SNAPDEAL and didn't receive the product till now. The delivery date has already passed and moreover no updated SMS/EMAIL is coming to me regarding the product.

It is RIDICULOUS as tomorrow I will be out of station and now i just cannot trust on this poorest service. Poor customer service, false assurances and disgusting delivery has summed up and is ruining the reputation of SNAPDEAL.

AKTU result - Result Not Updated
    Respective sir/maim I am Akash Patel,My roll no is...
    ATM - lost ATM
    Today I lost my purse in bus number 324 from marathlli to...
    kailash dhoot - Contact Detailkj
    कटारिया ऑटोमोबाइल,...
    payzapp - Fund Transafer Pending
    Revered, Its been pathetic to hear the strategy about...
    Airtel payment bank - Money Not Added In Wallet But Debited From Bank Bank A/c
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Registration id
    I've lost my Registration id of 2016-17 ie. of 2nd...
    Pune University - PRN expired issue
    Hello, I had taken admission for Msc microbiology(2008...
    Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation - Dirty smell near chemical factory
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code-...
    Gala quick spin mop - Spinner jaam
    Spinner is not working properly. And i complain on...
    Reliance Communication - invalid deduction from balance
    Invalid deduction from balance Sir/madam I want to...