snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Rita baduri

Oct 6, 2017

Refusal to accept return request of returnable item...due to some policy...not revealed to d customer.

Snapdeal is horrible.Due to internal l checks they have refused to accept the return of jeans which dose not fit....order id 19979163866
Shubham Damkondwar

not returning my product

i had ordered a adidas shoe from snapdeal but what i got is a fake adidas shoe so i placed a return request. They accepted return request and said that product will be picked up within 5 days. so i waited for 4-5 days thinking that pickup boy will come but he didn’t. So i mailed snapdeal about issue and then they replied that my account does not pass their internal checks so they can not take return.
this is such a fakeness snapdeal.
Please take my product and refund me.
The image i’m attaching proves that it is fake shoes.

not returning my product

Wide Angle

delivery delay

I have ordered a sony earphone....order id is 19947244739....but after the expected delivery date no phone call from the currier service...when i track my order it is already reached my home town....and one thing why the snapdeal not showing the currier name in item tracking details....plz reply as soon as possible
Wide Angle

Oct 4, 2017

no call from currier service

bharat rahatekar

Sep 29, 2017

SIZE OF SOCKS

I Order Cotton full length Socks, But I Received Ankle Length Socks. I Paid for RS. 691/- That,

I want As per my order to you Please Rep lase it Immediately.

Order Details :

Order No : 19950715500
Suborder No : 24656845979

Bharat Rahatekar
( 9822055580 )

Date 29/9/17
tushargn

Sep 26, 2017

Fraud Delivery of old damaged shoes

Being a faithful customer of Snapdeal and with experience of quality products delivered in past with good brands, I ordered Nike shoes on Snapdeal on 11 Sept 2017 where I made credit card payment for INR 3271. I received a parcel on 18th Sept 2017 but when I opened, it contained old used shoes in some shabby local box, very disappointed. I raised a return pickup request on 18 Sept 2017 and got email to pickup product in 48 hours. I also dropped a note on 19th Sept with issue details with confidence of consumer protection and expected a call back.

Product: Nike Blue Lifestyle & Sneaker Shoes
Fraud Supplier:Frontier Boot House, Gwalior, MP GSTN - 23ABPPA4344R1ZM
Order Date: 11 Sept 2017
Invoice Date: 13 Sept 2017
Invoice number: SCB249/1000002

Unfortunately on 20th Sept the local pickup person came to collect the return but denied to collect it saying its not Nike shoes. I explained the same that for the SAME reason that is not Nike rather an old used pair of shoes I have scheduled the return, he didnt collect the product and left assuring revisit. So far no revisit to collect the product or I dont see any ways to reach out to Snapdeal to report fraud. ON customer care there is only IVR auto recorded messages and you dont get any option to talk to a real person to report issue..

Return Request details:
Order ID - 19867748329
Reference no:43830234

You can see in my order history I have purchased expensive products from Snapdeal earlier costing more than 8000 and Snapdeal delivered on promise. Now I want a refund immediately or I am OK if you resend me the actual ordered shoes. Please BAN the seller and take immediate action for such behavior
vin_gm

Sep 25, 2017

Returning of Parcel

Dear Snapdeal

Order id is:19934863602

Complaint no is:43913383

I am very disappointed by your service.I got an damage and used product,and also I complained for return the parcel on 23/09/2017 but I did not get a single response from your side.
I have mentioned all the details in complaint.
Please return the parcel as soon as possible and please do not harassed the customer.

Sep 17, 2017

Problem resolved

Thanks for understanding my concern, i got my refund for my Order ID: 19711675830

Thanks!
dasubabu

Sep 8, 2017

invoice

I was purchase snapdeal ... but not getting order invoice .... my old mail id was blocked . How can get invoice .... this is order ID no.19289601012.... plz how to download invoice .... then how to change my email id....

Sep 6, 2017

Received a Faulty Product

Dear sairam,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Sep 2, 2017

Received a Faulty Product from Snap Deal

I have brought a Samsung Mobile from Snap deal, and which was not working , getting registration error due to some software issue which was pre-installed... So i have returned the item ,

Items received in box : Charger, Phone & Battery

A guy came and verified all the accessories in the box and confirmed everything is OK and he picked up

After couple of days i received a Email saying that the return item doesn't meet quality requirements and refund cannot be initiated

What non-sense is this ?

It was just Simple Candy bar type phone , so we returned all the accessories what we received in box

Does it really make sense...

we received product at evening 6:00 PM and we tried inserting sim card and didn't worked the next day morning we requested for return..

I had kindly requested for refund/replace of the same phone which should be working...

Here are the order details: Order ID: 19711675830

Ram.

Sep 2, 2017

Received a Faulty Product

I had ordered Samsung Guru mobile, and i received a faulty product where after inserting Sim Card i am getting Registration Error

where i cant make use of it...So i have placed a return request, one of courier guy came and picked up the mobile and he verified all the accessories there or not and he confirmed everything there and he took the box and left...

Accessories in box : Phone , Battery & Charger

i have returned all the items.. And now i got a Email Saying that...the returned item doesn't meet quality requirements and we are not going to refund ur money...

Which doesn't make any Sense...I am not responsible for Registration error in mobile that come up with some software issue which is preinstalled..

I kindly requested refund or replace of the same mobile with working mobile

Order ID: 19711675830

Thanks!

Asking for Extra amount against Gift received

Dear Suryakant Dhamale

This is to inform you that we do not promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls or report it to nearest police station.

Replaced order not recieved

Dear Vaibhav,

My Bluetooth wireless headphone

Dear Dhruv Mishra,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Suryakant Dhamale

Aug 24, 2017

Asking for Extra amount against Gift received

Two days back My family members received call from Snapdeal 09163480843 saying that,
Snapdeal.com
Congratulations Your name has been selected for one assured Gift
1 Dell Inspiration Laptop
2 Sony Bravia LED smart TV 40 "
3 LG Refrigerator
etc. so If we want one of this Gift we have to do shopping of Rs. 4000
Since we were planning to buy TV, so we agreed for this
While discussion I asked them repeatably that we need to pay any extra amount other than this, so the reply was NO
And since we will be receiving this with GIFT so there is no Cash on Delivery facility for this Transaction so They were asking me to provide my ATM Card Details. I denied to provide Card details. Then they provide me the Bank Account details as below

Bank Name : State Bank of India
Account Name : Chandan Kumar Singh
Account Number 35028574861
IFSC Code is SBIN0011537
So I made payment of Rs. 4218 INR
Now I am receiving the call from +919163480883 asking Rs. 12000 More against GST and Insurance and also told me that if I don't want the GIFT i.e. TV Rs. 4281 is not refundable

Please help me in this on how to proceed

Suryakant Dhamale
+918888068887
Vaibhav

Aug 16, 2017

Replaced order not recieved

I am writing to you for the 4th time now as I still didn’t got any tracking information on my replaced prestige chapatti tawa induction base hard anodized-245 mm (Order id: 19577449497). The product was picked up on 4th August. On my last e-mail you didn’t even gave a reply. I've also tried you customer care number mentioned on your website but didn't got any luck. For the 1st time I’m unsatisfied with your customer services. I don’t want this to be my last experience with snapdeal. I’ve waited for too long for my product. This is very disappointing.
Hope to get a detailed and satisfying reply.
Dhruv Mishra

Aug 16, 2017

My Bluetooth wireless headphone

My Bluetooth wireless headphone is not come back to me . My product is given to you on 4 aug now my is not with me
In that product some button are not working then i replace to u then u say your product is come back to u in 2 , 3 days but not come
Aarathi Antharjanam

Aug 9, 2017

Regarding return item

Snapdeal delivered a wrong fitting of the lee jeans I ordered...they sent me skinny tapered fit instead of slim fit jeans ..I have returned it back but they are not ready to refund saying that the product has failed quality check issues...but this a genuine request for a refund ..
Order ID..24225706359

And also I m not getting the connection with their customer care agent despite trying for several times..after a certain stage the call gets cut automatically..

Aarathi

asktuku123

Dear Asktuku123,

Mac Mascara

Dear mamthabaitweety4,

wrong product open box

Dear Atul,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

asktuku123

Jul 17, 2017

No device inside the Snapdeal parcel kit

Refund of money OR Replacement of product
Hello Snapdeal,
I have been several times trying to contact the customer care of Snap deal but it is always replying busy all the time throughout the day since last one week.
01. I had paid the full price of Dr. Morepen Glucometer ( Blood Glucose Monitoring System- Model BG-03)
02. After one week of my order place with full payment in advance , the parcel was delivered to me i
03. On opening the parcel in front of my office colleague, I found No device was there inside the parcel kit.
04. Immediately I called the delivery boy and showed the empty parcel of snap deal. The delivery boy told me the he is only responsible for handing over the parcel & I have to complain to snapdeal in this regards.
05.More than one week I have been trying to inform the customer care to lodge my complaint but No one is picking the telephone from customer care number of Snap deal. It is always busy.
06. Now I request you to send me the Device OR refund the money I had paid during online shopping.

Details:
Snapdeal ref No: SLP1454986719
Packing Code : BW2 PREPAID
Supplier : SHIVAM MEDICOS, Shop No235-236, pocket b-4, Sector 7, ROHINI, New Delhi-110085
Amount Prepaid : ZRs.898/(Rupees Eight Hundred Ninty Eight)only.

1) Online shopping should be perfect each and every time even if we don't like the product. Don't we have another choice to replace that?
2) Why there is no intimation or information about my unauthentic activities or replace ratio through ( as per your customer care executive) email or telephone?
3) Is this the real way, a MNC deal with a common people customer?
4) Does Snapdeal really care about customer's trust and relationship?

Kindly solve the issue.
Thanks and regards,

I am waiting in an anticipation.
Prakash Kumar Acharya
mamthabaitweety4

Jul 14, 2017

Mac Mascara

Hi Team

I had ordered for mac mascara from snapdeal. But the mascara was completely dried. I need the same to be replaced with original Mac mascara. I'll be putting the pictures and product in social media also.

I also have ordered many other products from snapdeal. Will check all the products and write review
atul12345

Jul 12, 2017

wrong product open box

my box w as open billl is wrong 8291363014 atulyadav 530@gmail.com

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...