snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Taniya Mittal

Apr 10, 2017

No Refund No replacement but the product has already been taken by the delivery boy

I have ordered Sony headphones worth RS 7000 and the time I got the product it was showing connectivity error.
I requested for either refund or either replacement and the executive is saying that none is possible. But on the other hand, when i check the order status its showing replacement approved and the icing on the cake is that the product is already been taken away by the delivery guy.

Now I am neither left with the headphones and nor with my money.
When I asked the executive that what is the reason of the refund or replacement request, she said that its been cancelled by god knows which team.

I mean get real guys, stop thinking that the customer is mad and start valuing the customer's money.
Aditi_Singh28

Apr 10, 2017

Did not receive the product

We have got the information that the product has been delievered to us but it has not.
Rajan Chauhan

Apr 8, 2017

No refund my money

My order No 18690078018 name of product Eureka fobes maxima RO+ UF water purifier but this product I am cancel and cancellation request No 40948187 date of 30/03/2017 we were payment to debit card after cancellation received massage by you that payment is back in account within 6 days but sir I have not received many till now please sir my payment return as soon as possible
I have already call to courieer that he said. We are return your material in company
So please sir my request is consider and as soon as action

My mobile No-7709074542
Jitender Bhakru

Apr 5, 2017

Delay of refund money

Product order no.22825678669.A month back I have returned a product(honer Harmonica)as it was appearing old and was not working properly.The product was returned successfully but amount of 9000 rupees was not refunded.When I followed up the sanpdeal they gave me refernce no. Stating that they have refunded my account but after conforming form bank I got to know that no.such credit has been done in my account.Till now i'm calling to snapdeal for refunding the amount but they are not giving money back.Plz help me in this regard.

I want my money back otherwise it'll be my last Shopping from Snapdeal
Sairhuthvik

Apr 3, 2017

I have given service to intex service center

I have given intex could mobile to service to intex service center they are not done properly they created a new problem.
My mobile problem is power button is not working the service center man says that problem is clear with in 15days only for power button please solve the problem.
My phone number is 9700452000

No refund amount credited in account

Dear Deepikadharan,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

FRAUD BY SELLER

Dear NARENDRA BARWAR,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Deepikadharan

Apr 2, 2017

No refund amount credited in account

I have ordered a big xxl bean bag on 16-Feb-2017 and cancelled the product on the same date itself..The amount for the bag is Rs.1290 but till now no amount is credited to my account..U ppl have mentioned that in 4-7 business days the amount will get credited ..It's about more than a month and how many times to follow up with the customer care ...I haven't seen such a worst shopping site ever in my life ...No proper response and I m going to create a page in facebook sharing all negative opinion about Snapdeal ...
NARENDRA BARWAR

Apr 1, 2017

FRAUD BY SELLER

your seller is a fraud ,,,, first he cancelled the order then after send the order which i made ...... when the delivery boy come he has given me that and i pad him cod ... i checked at the time of delivery the bill was made correctly the order was of philips trimmer ..when i had open that pack the box was also philips but the product was of ( NOVA brand ) ,,,,, that whole incident was in front of the delivery boy ..... i told him that was wrong but he said that was not my duty //// i was taken my money forcefully back from the delivery boy ............ ........ PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE SELLER .,,,,,,I WILL NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM SNAPDEAL AGAIN //////// MY ORDER ID IS 18666090562
NARENDRA BARWAR

Apr 1, 2017

FRAUD

MY ORDER ID IS 18666090562....... MY MOB NO IS 9694934949
adnanviecl

Vendor cancelled ordered

I placed an order which amount was of Rs.1250. I paid full amount. After three says vendor was unable to fulfil my order and cancelled my order.
While placing order on Snapdeal the product was of Rs.1650 on Amazon Lightning deal. As you know all wants benefit thats I preferred Snapdeal and place the order. Now Snapdeal reject my order after three days.

Now the same order by same vendor is of 2400 Rs. approx.

Now If vendor was not able to sell the product, then why Vendor is on Snapdeal . Just to get payment of customer and put in bank for getting inerest.

Whose fault is this. Snapdeal or Vendor.

I want clarification.

Snapdeal has to take guarantee of vendor.

I am not getting any response. My contact no: 9276094910
anishcbabu

Seal broken Deodorant Received

I have received a damaged/faulty product so please arrange for return. I have contacted snapdeal as soon as I received the product. But today I have received an email saying that the product cannot be returned I have ordered 3 peices of the product three were broken/damaged/faulty.

Dear Haridas Deshmukh,

Mar 29, 2017

poor quality of product by snapdeal

I have ordered INTEX IT-3004 Home theater.
it was delivered on 20/3/17 .
but when we open the packing , It was already DAMAGE, its edges are broken, remote was also broken,
And the screw are also loose. I have faith on snapdeal , I am a old customer of snapdeal. snapdeal also supply good product
but this time, I am returing the product because of poor quality of product. so please return my money as fast as possible.

Mar 29, 2017

poor quality of product

I have ordered INTEX IT-3004 Home theater.
it was delivered on 20/3/17 .

Mar 25, 2017

No refund on fraud by seller

Dear Malay Shah,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Mar 25, 2017

ISSUE OF REFUND

Dear TAWISHI,

Malay Shah

Mar 24, 2017

No refund on fraud by seller

I had recently ordered “Sony SBH20 bluetooth headset- Black” with order no. “18602724944" and payment on COD basis on 17.03.2017. Order confirmed by seller then tracking updated on website to be dispatched. I received the product on 20.03.2017 and paid to courier co. Rs 1500. The product was not at all genuine and in broken condition.

After receiving product i tried to return the the same but then order canceled snapdeal and denied to accept the return on the basis that the seller directly sent the product to me and snapdeal is not responsible for any wrong product directly sent by seller.

I have placed an order through snapdeal and payment made to them considering the Trustpay policy. But very much upset to see that they are not at all taking any responsibility.

Request you all guys to never trust snapdeal at all as they don't believe in after sales service.
TAWISHI

ISSUE OF REFUND

I HAVE PURCHASE 2 EARING BUT THESE EARINGS NOT FIT . I HAVE RETURNED THOSE EARINGS . SUBORDER ID NO: 23011724423 OR 18539866836 PICKUP DATE 18-3-2017 TODAY 23-3-1992 OR REFUND ID 40685747 , 40685797 BUT STILL NOT TODAY REFUND MY FREECHARGE ACCOUNT

Dear Vijaysrinivasalu,

Product returned issue

Dear Rishabhu,

Vijaysrinivasalu

Mar 22, 2017

Delay of refund money

I have ordered a Nova NHT1020 Titanium Trimmer but due to quality problem ( poor discharging rate ) I decided to return it and sent a return request ..The product has been picked up by your courier contractor finely..But while tracking the return request we are getting a message that the refund process was successful and the money was refunded ...But the sad part is we didn't get any money credited in our bank till now from snapdeal . We have patiently waited almost a week hoping that it would be some software mistake or it may be some tedious bank process to credit the amount but as of now not a single penny is credited in our account from sanpdeal..So we request you to check the refund process and do favour as soon as possible and a proper response from you guys .....
Rishabhu

Mar 21, 2017

Product returned issue

Hello Team,

Order id-18532219351

Complaint id-40662317

I have order a VPSK Stainless Steel Rack and i have got different from website so i raise return request for same,but Courier is picked by different courier partner and they was returned me 4 days ago and i said that i will raise again return request and when i will again raise return request,no one came for pickup,I am too much disappointing services of snapdeal,it will sale faulty product on site and hold fund of customer .

No one can buy again from snapdeal

Mar 17, 2017

RETURN ORDER

Dear meera ch,

meera ch

Mar 16, 2017

RETURN ORDER

Dear Snapdeal
I want to return my Order ID: 18555654092 because given item quality is not good as i expect. I also call on customer care contact no & given my return request but i am not receive any msg or email from your side for return the item. Please help me to return the item as soon as possible after that i choose another item from website.

please replaced my product otherwise its last shopping on snap deal.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Yours sincerely
Meera Gupta
9839661221,8545956288

Sirkus Systems IT Services Pvt Ltd - Customer Services Inquiry
    Dear All our Customer & Employees, If you have...
    Residential house - Compound wall height violation
    Sir I have issue where the neighbor has built a compound...
    Nathella Jewellery Velachery - Velacherry nathella
    About nathella jewellery velacherry.I paid 4 years gold...
    dsssb - incomplete registration no.
    sir, when i was doing registration number. DSSSB...
    maruti wagon r - ABNORMAL DELAY FOR REPAIRING
    SIR, MARUTIWAGON R -MCVXL BS IV NO;MH-02-EE-4399...
    MTS/RCOM connection issues - Critical
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...
    Ibps - WRONG click IBPS SO 2017
    OTHER DETAILS Sir i have one...
    Csicdate.net - csicdate.net
    Please Cancel my account,refund Hello Csicdate! My...
    Jio - JIO RECHARGE 459
    I am trying to recharge my jio number7989381562 plan 459...
    Mts MBLAZE / RCOM - Irresponsible RCOM / MTS provider
    I have an MTS Mblaze connection 9142858309 with an active...