snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

harish1672

May 2, 2017

Order not delivered neither cancelling

Hello there,

My order ID is 18824831545 (1 Item), no updates so far for delivery & order has been placed on 15th April 17.

Please take this on priority else I have to cancel my order.

Harish
harish1672

May 2, 2017

Order not delivered neither cancelling

SnapDeal Team,

My order ID is 18824831545 (1 Item), no updates so far for delivery & order has been placed on 15th April 17, this is really very bullshit kind of service.

Even if I am cancelling my order neither I am getting any mail confirmtion nor getting my product delivered.

please take this on priority & assist.

Harish
rushikeshpatil

Apr 29, 2017

refund not received after i cancelled the order

Suborder ID :23111333579
Order id:18610166370

This is my order id for the U.S Polo assn. blue casuals regular fit shirt .i ordered and when the product got delivered to me i don't like the product .So i requested for return and it got picked up by the courier on 27 March 2017 . After 1month of follow up with sanpdeal on 23April 2017 mail from Snapdeal says they declined my refund request that in account there is discrepancy in my account / some of the transaction that do not pass our internal check. Which transaction they suspected really i dont no. i have send 2 mail to snapdeal to let me know which are this transaction. Yet know mail from them.

*Now they kept my money and product too* This is too much.
The refund was supposed to be completed by now.but it is still pending after 32days.
Please review this complaint at the earliest and refund my money as soon as possible or it would force me to steps fierce actions

refund not received after i cancelled the order

Apr 24, 2017

fruad company

Dear sksingh40,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your exact concern with your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Apr 22, 2017

Delivery Date passed - No Product Delivery

Dear SolankiC,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

sksingh40

Apr 22, 2017

fruad company

madarchod...behen ke lode.chor baithe hain sab company me,, bhikhari kunal bahl
SolankiC

Apr 21, 2017

Delivery Date passed - No Product Delivery

I purchased a Samsung HS130 ear phone from SNAPDEAL and didn't receive the product till now. The delivery date has already passed and moreover no updated SMS/EMAIL is coming to me regarding the product.

It is RIDICULOUS as tomorrow I will be out of station and now i just cannot trust on this poorest service. Poor customer service, false assurances and disgusting delivery has summed up and is ruining the reputation of SNAPDEAL.

Apr 20, 2017

No Refund No replacement but the product has already been taken by the delivery boy

Dear Taniya Mittal,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Apr 12, 2017

Dear Taniya Mittal,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Taniya Mittal

Apr 10, 2017

I have ordered Sony headphones worth RS 7000 and the time I got the product it was showing connectivity error.
I requested for either refund or either replacement and the executive is saying that none is possible. But on the other hand, when i check the order status its showing replacement approved and the icing on the cake is that the product is already been taken away by the delivery guy.

Now I am neither left with the headphones and nor with my money.
When I asked the executive that what is the reason of the refund or replacement request, she said that its been cancelled by god knows which team.

I mean get real guys, stop thinking that the customer is mad and start valuing the customer's money.
Aditi_Singh28

Apr 10, 2017

Did not receive the product

We have got the information that the product has been delievered to us but it has not.
Rajan Chauhan

Apr 8, 2017

No refund my money

My order No 18690078018 name of product Eureka fobes maxima RO+ UF water purifier but this product I am cancel and cancellation request No 40948187 date of 30/03/2017 we were payment to debit card after cancellation received massage by you that payment is back in account within 6 days but sir I have not received many till now please sir my payment return as soon as possible
I have already call to courieer that he said. We are return your material in company
So please sir my request is consider and as soon as action

My mobile No-7709074542
Jitender Bhakru

Apr 5, 2017

Delay of refund money

Product order no.22825678669.A month back I have returned a product(honer Harmonica)as it was appearing old and was not working properly.The product was returned successfully but amount of 9000 rupees was not refunded.When I followed up the sanpdeal they gave me refernce no. Stating that they have refunded my account but after conforming form bank I got to know that no.such credit has been done in my account.Till now i'm calling to snapdeal for refunding the amount but they are not giving money back.Plz help me in this regard.

I want my money back otherwise it'll be my last Shopping from Snapdeal
Sairhuthvik

Apr 3, 2017

I have given service to intex service center

I have given intex could mobile to service to intex service center they are not done properly they created a new problem.
My mobile problem is power button is not working the service center man says that problem is clear with in 15days only for power button please solve the problem.
My phone number is 9700452000

No refund amount credited in account

Dear Deepikadharan,

FRAUD BY SELLER

Dear NARENDRA BARWAR,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Deepikadharan

Apr 2, 2017

No refund amount credited in account

I have ordered a big xxl bean bag on 16-Feb-2017 and cancelled the product on the same date itself..The amount for the bag is Rs.1290 but till now no amount is credited to my account..U ppl have mentioned that in 4-7 business days the amount will get credited ..It's about more than a month and how many times to follow up with the customer care ...I haven't seen such a worst shopping site ever in my life ...No proper response and I m going to create a page in facebook sharing all negative opinion about Snapdeal ...
NARENDRA BARWAR

Apr 1, 2017

FRAUD BY SELLER

your seller is a fraud ,,,, first he cancelled the order then after send the order which i made ...... when the delivery boy come he has given me that and i pad him cod ... i checked at the time of delivery the bill was made correctly the order was of philips trimmer ..when i had open that pack the box was also philips but the product was of ( NOVA brand ) ,,,,, that whole incident was in front of the delivery boy ..... i told him that was wrong but he said that was not my duty //// i was taken my money forcefully back from the delivery boy ............ ........ PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE SELLER .,,,,,,I WILL NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM SNAPDEAL AGAIN //////// MY ORDER ID IS 18666090562
NARENDRA BARWAR

Apr 1, 2017

FRAUD

MY ORDER ID IS 18666090562....... MY MOB NO IS 9694934949
adnanviecl

Vendor cancelled ordered

I placed an order which amount was of Rs.1250. I paid full amount. After three says vendor was unable to fulfil my order and cancelled my order.
While placing order on Snapdeal the product was of Rs.1650 on Amazon Lightning deal. As you know all wants benefit thats I preferred Snapdeal and place the order. Now Snapdeal reject my order after three days.

Now the same order by same vendor is of 2400 Rs. approx.

Now If vendor was not able to sell the product, then why Vendor is on Snapdeal . Just to get payment of customer and put in bank for getting inerest.

Whose fault is this. Snapdeal or Vendor.

I want clarification.

Snapdeal has to take guarantee of vendor.

I am not getting any response. My contact no: 9276094910
anishcbabu

Seal broken Deodorant Received

I have received a damaged/faulty product so please arrange for return. I have contacted snapdeal as soon as I received the product. But today I have received an email saying that the product cannot be returned I have ordered 3 peices of the product three were broken/damaged/faulty.

Dear Haridas Deshmukh,

Mar 29, 2017

poor quality of product by snapdeal

I have ordered INTEX IT-3004 Home theater.
it was delivered on 20/3/17 .
but when we open the packing , It was already DAMAGE, its edges are broken, remote was also broken,
And the screw are also loose. I have faith on snapdeal , I am a old customer of snapdeal. snapdeal also supply good product
but this time, I am returing the product because of poor quality of product. so please return my money as fast as possible.

Mar 29, 2017

poor quality of product

I have ordered INTEX IT-3004 Home theater.
it was delivered on 20/3/17 .

Mar 25, 2017

No refund on fraud by seller

Dear Malay Shah,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...