snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Mar 4, 2017

Dear Mayur odedra,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Mar 1, 2017

about refund

Dear Nishant7282,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Nishant7282

about refund

I was placed an order on 12th February and cancled on 13th February and refund was initiated on 13th February but it is about to go more than 15 days. Refund is not reflected to my bank account.My order id is 18335616019.
Kindly check it properly and my register mobile number is 7277356164. My register email is mukeshsubham76@gmail.com.

Please refund my money immediately!

Lakme Love lips

Dear Jayadevi,
We request you to share your order details or com

Not getting refund

Dear sukinrv,

Jayadevi

Lakme Love lips

Ridiculous Product delivered by snapdeal.
I strongly recommend to all my friends, colleagues, neighbors and relatives not to buy in snapdeal.
they send used and damaged product which cannot be used. really ridiculous to snapdeal to do these kind of stupid things. please dont buy any consumables through snapdeal.

callmate power bank p3 10400 MAj _ white has problem

Dear Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

sukinrv

Not getting refund

I have requested for the refund of my order "Order ID: 18009408319", But still i didn't receive my refund for the same. Refund: Ticket Id: 39612819. I have made soo many mails and phone calls, still no response. Am not at all happy with the customer service. Its one of the worst experience i have faced with snapdeal. I have told many times what was the exact reason that i don't want the product anymore, still am getting same response as 'quality check failed' and return back to you. Requesting to have a look on this and do the refund.

Sukin

Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury

Dear Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury,

Payment deducted without my consent

Dear nandkishornama@gmail.com,

nandkishornama@gmail.com

Payment deducted without my consent

When I seen my bank account statement, I was shocked that on 27/01/2017 on entry for payment deduction found which is not raised by me.

Immediately I have raise this concern to snapdeal help mail id help@snapdeal and after 2-3 mail exchange they register my complaint wide No. 40205194 Dt. 19/02/2017.

Some more mail exchanged between us, which I feel not necessary. I simply ask them to justify the transaction and the people from other side ask me to provide bank statement, FIR copy for fraud etc.

On 26/02/2017, I call customer care and talked with Ms. Vatsala at 11:50 AM. She assured me to resolve this query/Issue within 24 Hrs and register this query as reference no. 40344716.

Still I am waiting for the clarification for the transaction.

The amount is not matter but if anyone do this transaction then in future big amount can also possible.

THE ALL SCENARIO RAISE QUESTION ON CREDIBILITY OF SNAPDEAL.

Please do the needful or suggest me the platform where I can raise this issue.

Garvit Nama
Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury

callmate power bank p3 10400 MAj _ white has problem

Callmate power bank has problem

SNAPDEAL

Dear Mayur odedra,

Mayur odedra

Feb 23, 2017

Refund

Mera fund kaha gya 2din se customer care me call laga raha. hu. Konsi skim de rahe he snapdeal vale or apka bkvas he 9212692126 chutiya banane ki skim.
mk fasiuddin

Feb 23, 2017

order need to cancel

Cancellation of order:
------------------------------

I have ordered crystal furniture on 17.02.2017 and want to cancel the product , but when i tried to cancel it from the list of My orders i was unable to see the ordered product in my list for which i have raised the complaint with the customer Executive and asked to resolve the issue as i need to cancel the product .But the technical problem was not resolved so i gave the call and placed the cancellation through customer care and the cancellation request was taken (Cancellation ID:40195798) and it was confirmed that the product will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded within 5-7 days as i made the payment already for the product.

Though taking the cancellation request the i got the message that the product has dispatched out for delivery and it will be delivered but i don't want the product that is the reason i placed the request for cancellation. So i contacted the Executive of snap deal and stated the same but they told it cannot be cancelled and it will be delivered--what a ridiculous answer i got from snap deal.

I don't want the delivery Cancel my order and refund the total amount immediately as i have placed the cancellation request much before in advance, so immediate refund my whole amount.

ORDER ID:18374504393
CANCELLATION ID:40195798

Returned Product

Dear bhavana jyala,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Orient 500 Watts Mixer Grinder replacement

Dear THYAGARAJAN GOPALAN,

bhavana jyala

Returned Product

Dear Snapdeal,

This complain is in regards to the Product ordered from Snapdeal and returned back on 18th February 2017. Kindly note had spoken to Mr. Vishal from your Snapdeal and he had mention that the product was very dirty and having scratch on it, I would like to bring to your notice that whatever product has been delivered to me was returned back to SNAPDEAL and if your Quality team claims that the aforesaid product has these issues then its actually means that the product that was delivered to me by SNAPDEAL was DEFECTED.

And your customer care person approach is very unprofessional and rude on phone.

Awaiting your revert on my mail and Refund date.

Order ID: 18329569802
Reference number: 40101931

My bad experience and bad luck I have opted Snapdeal for my order, its my last order with Snapdeal, i inform to all plz dont deal with fake snapdeal.

Guys FLIPKART is 100 percent better.

Bhavana
THYAGARAJAN GOPALAN

Orient 500 Watts Mixer Grinder replacement

Subject: Replacement of Orient 500W mixer grinder reg:

The product mixer grinder was available on 20th February 2017 from 11 am - 6pm and complete
week as informed yesterday itself, again you are giving messages that, pick up item is unsuccessful.

When you are delivering the product and confirming with our mobile number and now also to make
call and collect the item and give us the replacement.

If you find it, is difficult to give replacement, please cancel the order and arrange for the REFUND early.
and transfer the amount the bank account.

Regards, NOTE: ID: 18308193240

G.THYAGARAJAN.

snapdeal

Dear vkirtiraj,

susomsaha

Feb 20, 2017

Order ID: 17814187034 (1 Item)

hi.
this is a silver bunk bed and when i received the package nut bolt were missing. package was opened by a carpenter Named manik send by snapdeal, and he found spare parts are missing. complain was registered and they iniciate reverse pickup. and after that a total failure from snapdeal side. they assigned the work to JV express. and those bustardes dont pick up my package and always update in system that i want to keep the product. after severeal mail and telephonic conversations with snapdeal representatives still the problem in same condition. snapdeal still not a customer friendly company, as they assure my problem will be resolved in 2 days from last 20 days.
now they force me to go to consumer court with compatation.

the courier person did not pick up the package from my address. and still last 1 month after my repetative suggesions also snapdeal not able to cheange the courier company.

I need replacement not refund.

i don’t under stand that by simply sending missing spare parts (nut and bolts) they can solve my problem then why reverse pickup? And i will not accept any refund. I need the bunk bed.

susom saha

Feb 17, 2017

delivered product

Dear Kumar Shaky,

AKTU result - Result Not Updated
    Respective sir/maim I am Akash Patel,My roll no is...
    ATM - lost ATM
    Today I lost my purse in bus number 324 from marathlli to...
    kailash dhoot - Contact Detailkj
    कटारिया ऑटोमोबाइल,...
    payzapp - Fund Transafer Pending
    Revered, Its been pathetic to hear the strategy about...
    Airtel payment bank - Money Not Added In Wallet But Debited From Bank Bank A/c
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Registration id
    I've lost my Registration id of 2016-17 ie. of 2nd...
    Pune University - PRN expired issue
    Hello, I had taken admission for Msc microbiology(2008...
    Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation - Dirty smell near chemical factory
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code-...
    Gala quick spin mop - Spinner jaam
    Spinner is not working properly. And i complain on...
    Reliance Communication - invalid deduction from balance
    Invalid deduction from balance Sir/madam I want to...