snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Mar 25, 2017

ISSUE OF REFUND

Dear TAWISHI,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Malay Shah

Mar 24, 2017

No refund on fraud by seller

I had recently ordered “Sony SBH20 bluetooth headset- Black” with order no. “18602724944" and payment on COD basis on 17.03.2017. Order confirmed by seller then tracking updated on website to be dispatched. I received the product on 20.03.2017 and paid to courier co. Rs 1500. The product was not at all genuine and in broken condition.

After receiving product i tried to return the the same but then order canceled snapdeal and denied to accept the return on the basis that the seller directly sent the product to me and snapdeal is not responsible for any wrong product directly sent by seller.

I have placed an order through snapdeal and payment made to them considering the Trustpay policy. But very much upset to see that they are not at all taking any responsibility.

Request you all guys to never trust snapdeal at all as they don't believe in after sales service.
TAWISHI

ISSUE OF REFUND

I HAVE PURCHASE 2 EARING BUT THESE EARINGS NOT FIT . I HAVE RETURNED THOSE EARINGS . SUBORDER ID NO: 23011724423 OR 18539866836 PICKUP DATE 18-3-2017 TODAY 23-3-1992 OR REFUND ID 40685747 , 40685797 BUT STILL NOT TODAY REFUND MY FREECHARGE ACCOUNT

Delay of refund money

Dear Vijaysrinivasalu,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Product returned issue

Dear Rishabhu,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Vijaysrinivasalu

Mar 22, 2017

Delay of refund money

I have ordered a Nova NHT1020 Titanium Trimmer but due to quality problem ( poor discharging rate ) I decided to return it and sent a return request ..The product has been picked up by your courier contractor finely..But while tracking the return request we are getting a message that the refund process was successful and the money was refunded ...But the sad part is we didn't get any money credited in our bank till now from snapdeal . We have patiently waited almost a week hoping that it would be some software mistake or it may be some tedious bank process to credit the amount but as of now not a single penny is credited in our account from sanpdeal..So we request you to check the refund process and do favour as soon as possible and a proper response from you guys .....
Rishabhu

Mar 21, 2017

Product returned issue

Hello Team,

Order id-18532219351

Complaint id-40662317

I have order a VPSK Stainless Steel Rack and i have got different from website so i raise return request for same,but Courier is picked by different courier partner and they was returned me 4 days ago and i said that i will raise again return request and when i will again raise return request,no one came for pickup,I am too much disappointing services of snapdeal,it will sale faulty product on site and hold fund of customer .

No one can buy again from snapdeal

Mar 17, 2017

RETURN ORDER

Dear meera ch,

meera ch

Mar 16, 2017

RETURN ORDER

Dear Snapdeal
I want to return my Order ID: 18555654092 because given item quality is not good as i expect. I also call on customer care contact no & given my return request but i am not receive any msg or email from your side for return the item. Please help me to return the item as soon as possible after that i choose another item from website.

please replaced my product otherwise its last shopping on snap deal.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Yours sincerely
Meera Gupta
9839661221,8545956288

Mar 15, 2017

SOLD REFURBISHED PHONE INSTEAD OF NEW

Dear MURTAZA VORA,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Mar 15, 2017

Return of the product

Dear Arpan Garg,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Mar 14, 2017

power bank not working

Dear damodar ganechary,

Arpan Garg

Mar 11, 2017

Return of the product

This is in reference to order id: 22910793063 (Product being Skechers Black Sneakers).

I have raised the request for return of the product. As per advice of Snapdeal, we sent the shoes back to the designated address provided by Snapdeal through courier.

Later we received an email that quality check of return item has failed.

After calling the customer care, I realized that wrong shoes has been sent by my parents as we had got another pair of Skecher shoes delivered on the same day.

I called the customer care immediately to inform the same and I was informed by the customer care executive that shoes shall be returned to us and we can send correct pair of shoes received from Snapdeal for return. The call was made by us on 9th March 2017.

Subsequently, we received the call on 10th March 2017 wherein we explained the same again (not sure why customer care executives don't make noting of the calls made with customer) and we were informed by the executive that they will return wrong shoes sent by us and we can send the correct pair of shoes received from Snapdeal back again for return.

We called again today i.e 11th March, 2017 to check the status of return and was connected to Mr Gurpreet Singh who said that we can't resend the correct shoes to return. On our repeated requests and after keeping on hold for around 15 minutes, we were connected to Mr Kamal Kishore who also couldn't resolve the matter. On our request, we were connected to his senior Mr X (probably an operations manager - we asked him his name later but he choose to disconnect the phone disgracefully). We were informed by Mr X that Snapdeal can't accept return of the product if the returned product has been rejected in quality check once. We informed him about our mistake that we unknowingly have sent wrong pair of shoes and now want to return the correct pair of shoes. However, he simply said it is not possible. When asked where it is written in Snapdeal return policy or any other policy on Snapdeal website / app, he said that it is not mentioned in the policy but they will not accept return of correct shoes again. When asked about how his colleagues have earlier committed that they will accept return of correct pair of shoes, Mr. X simply choose not to answer. I am really shocked by the rude behavior and unprofessional work ethics of Snapdeal team who don't value the commitments made to the customer and don't care to reply to the customers to their satisfaction. Over and above, on being asked his name, Mr X disgracefully disconnected the call even when I was trying to speak to him. (We were held the call for approx 30 mins in total later to be disconnected without replying to our queries)

I am surprised that how Snapdeal can deny return of the product by us when it is not mentioned in the return policy that a customer can't resend the product to return when return request has been raised in stipulated time period.

I am utterly frustrated by the process of Snapdeal wherein the customer care executives misguide customers and the policies are not being disclosed to the customers.

May I request senior management to look into the matter as it shatters the confidence of customers like us who rely on the services and words / commitments made by their executives. I am sure that you will take this matter seriously and would resolve the same on priority.

I request Snapdeal to return the wrong product sent by us by mistake and allow us to return the correct product and provide the refund.

defect

Dear sandeepbarya,

Defect items delivered

Dear kumar diwakar,

i have returnedmy order but not recive replacement

Dear shivam kamboj,

sandeepbarya

defect

t have a watch order they are defected .my order id 18375272378 (1 Item) my return policy time is over so please help me. and its waranty time is 6 months .
kumar diwakar

Mar 9, 2017

Defect items delivered

I, Diwakar Kumar received Mobile Micromax Canvas 5 E481 vide Order ID No - 18474745807 on 08 Mar 2017. But the mobile delivered in defective condition i.e not holding charge, Now I want to return the mobile and refund my money as early as possible.
shivam kamboj

i have returnedmy order but not recive replacement

sir i have ordered an combo of wireless keyboad mouse of RS1500. Order ID: 18405294249
i have recived an keyboard only in the box not mouse so i have requested for return and i have returned it 5 days are gone but ihave not recived replacement of the product
plz give me replacement or refund of my product
in future iwill not place any order from this sites because they make us fool byshowing less price
i request u to return my money thanks
my mobile no 7056004440

Mar 8, 2017

Wrong product delivered, Now no refund (Suborder Id: 22512538141)

Dear hisatya4u,

We understand the plight. We will get the issue checked and update you at the earliest.

callmate power bank p3 10400 MAj _ white has problem

Dear Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury,

Lakme Love lips

Dear Jayadevi,

hisatya4u

Mar 8, 2017

Wrong product delivered, Now no refund (Suborder Id: 22512538141)

I ordered "KENT Appliances 600 nano Ceiling Fan brown" (Order No:18115300303) . When i opened the snapdeal box, surprised to see some local brand Fan "beetly" in place of kent.

I placed a request for return. Oncer they received product back. I got a call from quality check team and they rejected that product just by saying that i have packed wrong product during return. Now they are asking me to take back their useless product else they will not initiate refund.
Sanpdeal is cheating their customer by delivering wrong product and if you could able to return, they will reject your product during quality check.

Sunflame cooktop wrong supply

Dear utuscano,

utuscano

Mar 7, 2017

Sunflame cooktop wrong supply

Dear Snapdeal/Mr Vikas Khare CEO desk,

Refer our tel-con yesterday, Pls note that I had been to the courier office and they acknowledge that the item has been shipped in good condition.
If I have to take up a case against the courier company having visited them, I request you to provide me the video footage from your warehouse since without that the courier insurance will not pay. If you are not able to provide me the details, then it is very clear that snapdeal should re-imburse me the expenses.

As discussed with you yesterday, firstly snapdeal came with an excuse that the item was received in damaged condition. Thereafter I believe, that snapdeal inorder does not want to replace the item, they came up with an excuse that the item has not been received at all and asked for the courier confirmation, which I have provided. I have a record of all the correspondence and photographic evidence of the item in good condition with me.

I still request you to replace me the item with the correct item which I have ordered or refund me my expenses.
Trust you to do the needful soonest.

Best regards
Ulhas Tuscano

Hi Ulhas ,
Your Sunflame 3B-BK Ai Crystal Toughened Glass Cooktop has crossed the 14-days return period
Based on our conversation, we understand that you want to return your Sunflame 3B-BK Ai Crystal Toughened Glass Cooktop. Unfortunately, we can only take a request within 14* days of delivery of your item. Thus your request cannot be processed. No Replacement will be issued for your item.As your item does not meet our quality check guidelines, As we got damage product from your side sent by DTDC , AWB no-D31554963, we have shipped it back to your original delivery address. It will be delivered to you within next 7-8 days via DOTZOT_RTS. The AWB/Tracking Number of your return is ############.
Please note that in case you refuse to accept delivery, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to your item. Your request remains closed.

Click here to read about our Easy Returns Policy in detail. We issue quick refunds and replacements for all requests raised within 14* days of delivery.
*Conditions apply
Order ID: 18309430753 Reference number: 40063859
Placed on: Fri, 10 Feb, 2017 Request date: Mon, 13 Feb, 2017

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...