snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Mar 7, 2017

SOLD REFURBISHED PHONE INSTEAD OF NEW

Dear MURTAZA VORA,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

MURTAZA VORA

SOLD REFURBISHED PHONE INSTEAD OF NEW

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased HTC One M8 Gold mobile phone from Snapdeal on 08.06.2016. Invoice copy is attached for ready reference. My ​Phone is not getting charged and it is dead. Also feeling some sort of vibration and bit of current leakage while put it on charging. But HTC refuse to attain my issue by giving excuse that this is online product and this specific product is imported from US, hence does not cover under warranty. Then I have contacted Snapdeal they asked me to resend product & I have resend it to Snapdeal. Then I got mail that we can not refund Rs 21,800 because you have not send headphone and warranty card along with the mobile. Snapdeal has cheated me and sold me refubrished mobile phone instead of new.

Sunflame cooktop wrong supply

Dear utuscano,

power bank not working

Dear damodar ganechary,

utuscano

Sunflame cooktop wrong supply

Dear Snapdeal,
I have received below mail and really sad about the series of events that have unfolded during my latest order.
FYI, I had ordered Sunflame 3B-BK A/I crystal toughened glass cooktop and the item was delivered on 11-Feb-2017. The item as per the specification on the snapdeal website reads auto-ignition, but I was instead supplied manual ignition. I returned the product back and now the claim has been rejected saying the product is damaged. I have been calling the customer care daily but there has been no assistance provided. Even after replying for all the mails, there has been no reply from your side.
I can see a straight act of cheating from your side and no care for the customer claims. I was always told that I will be contacted within 48 hours, which unfortunately never happened.
I am left with no alternative, but to contact the consumer court since I have all the details, screenshots, etc. This being the final message to you before I take further action and I will held you/helpcentre/snapdeal entirely responsible for any results or losses that may incur from taking my case ahead.

Best regards

damodar ganechary

power bank not working

The concren
i have purchased power bank of 10400MAH ON 28/11/2016 BUT IT IS NOT WORKING
Hence I am returning send for the pickup immediately
RBL 4 METAL TUBE

Dear Mayur odedra,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Mar 1, 2017

about refund

Dear Nishant7282,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Nishant7282

about refund

I was placed an order on 12th February and cancled on 13th February and refund was initiated on 13th February but it is about to go more than 15 days. Refund is not reflected to my bank account.My order id is 18335616019.
Kindly check it properly and my register mobile number is 7277356164. My register email is mukeshsubham76@gmail.com.

Please refund my money immediately!

Lakme Love lips

Dear Jayadevi,
We request you to share your order details or com

Not getting refund

Dear sukinrv,

Jayadevi

Lakme Love lips

Ridiculous Product delivered by snapdeal.
I strongly recommend to all my friends, colleagues, neighbors and relatives not to buy in snapdeal.
they send used and damaged product which cannot be used. really ridiculous to snapdeal to do these kind of stupid things. please dont buy any consumables through snapdeal.

callmate power bank p3 10400 MAj _ white has problem

Dear Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury,

sukinrv

Not getting refund

I have requested for the refund of my order "Order ID: 18009408319", But still i didn't receive my refund for the same. Refund: Ticket Id: 39612819. I have made soo many mails and phone calls, still no response. Am not at all happy with the customer service. Its one of the worst experience i have faced with snapdeal. I have told many times what was the exact reason that i don't want the product anymore, still am getting same response as 'quality check failed' and return back to you. Requesting to have a look on this and do the refund.

Sukin

Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury

Dear Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury,

Payment deducted without my consent

Dear nandkishornama@gmail.com,

nandkishornama@gmail.com

Payment deducted without my consent

When I seen my bank account statement, I was shocked that on 27/01/2017 on entry for payment deduction found which is not raised by me.

Immediately I have raise this concern to snapdeal help mail id help@snapdeal and after 2-3 mail exchange they register my complaint wide No. 40205194 Dt. 19/02/2017.

Some more mail exchanged between us, which I feel not necessary. I simply ask them to justify the transaction and the people from other side ask me to provide bank statement, FIR copy for fraud etc.

On 26/02/2017, I call customer care and talked with Ms. Vatsala at 11:50 AM. She assured me to resolve this query/Issue within 24 Hrs and register this query as reference no. 40344716.

Still I am waiting for the clarification for the transaction.

The amount is not matter but if anyone do this transaction then in future big amount can also possible.

THE ALL SCENARIO RAISE QUESTION ON CREDIBILITY OF SNAPDEAL.

Please do the needful or suggest me the platform where I can raise this issue.

Garvit Nama
Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury

callmate power bank p3 10400 MAj _ white has problem

Callmate power bank has problem

SNAPDEAL

Dear Mayur odedra,

Mayur odedra

Feb 23, 2017

Refund

Mera fund kaha gya 2din se customer care me call laga raha. hu. Konsi skim de rahe he snapdeal vale or apka bkvas he 9212692126 chutiya banane ki skim.
mk fasiuddin

Feb 23, 2017

order need to cancel

Cancellation of order:
------------------------------

I have ordered crystal furniture on 17.02.2017 and want to cancel the product , but when i tried to cancel it from the list of My orders i was unable to see the ordered product in my list for which i have raised the complaint with the customer Executive and asked to resolve the issue as i need to cancel the product .But the technical problem was not resolved so i gave the call and placed the cancellation through customer care and the cancellation request was taken (Cancellation ID:40195798) and it was confirmed that the product will be cancelled and the amount will be refunded within 5-7 days as i made the payment already for the product.

Though taking the cancellation request the i got the message that the product has dispatched out for delivery and it will be delivered but i don't want the product that is the reason i placed the request for cancellation. So i contacted the Executive of snap deal and stated the same but they told it cannot be cancelled and it will be delivered--what a ridiculous answer i got from snap deal.

I don't want the delivery Cancel my order and refund the total amount immediately as i have placed the cancellation request much before in advance, so immediate refund my whole amount.

ORDER ID:18374504393
CANCELLATION ID:40195798

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...