snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Apr 3, 2017

No refund amount credited in account

Dear Deepikadharan,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Apr 3, 2017

FRAUD BY SELLER

Dear NARENDRA BARWAR,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Deepikadharan

Apr 2, 2017

No refund amount credited in account

I have ordered a big xxl bean bag on 16-Feb-2017 and cancelled the product on the same date itself..The amount for the bag is Rs.1290 but till now no amount is credited to my account..U ppl have mentioned that in 4-7 business days the amount will get credited ..It's about more than a month and how many times to follow up with the customer care ...I haven't seen such a worst shopping site ever in my life ...No proper response and I m going to create a page in facebook sharing all negative opinion about Snapdeal ...
NARENDRA BARWAR

Apr 1, 2017

FRAUD BY SELLER

your seller is a fraud ,,,, first he cancelled the order then after send the order which i made ...... when the delivery boy come he has given me that and i pad him cod ... i checked at the time of delivery the bill was made correctly the order was of philips trimmer ..when i had open that pack the box was also philips but the product was of ( NOVA brand ) ,,,,, that whole incident was in front of the delivery boy ..... i told him that was wrong but he said that was not my duty //// i was taken my money forcefully back from the delivery boy ............ ........ PLEASE TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE SELLER .,,,,,,I WILL NEVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM SNAPDEAL AGAIN //////// MY ORDER ID IS 18666090562
NARENDRA BARWAR

Apr 1, 2017

FRAUD

MY ORDER ID IS 18666090562....... MY MOB NO IS 9694934949
adnanviecl

Vendor cancelled ordered

I placed an order which amount was of Rs.1250. I paid full amount. After three says vendor was unable to fulfil my order and cancelled my order.
While placing order on Snapdeal the product was of Rs.1650 on Amazon Lightning deal. As you know all wants benefit thats I preferred Snapdeal and place the order. Now Snapdeal reject my order after three days.

Now the same order by same vendor is of 2400 Rs. approx.

Now If vendor was not able to sell the product, then why Vendor is on Snapdeal . Just to get payment of customer and put in bank for getting inerest.

Whose fault is this. Snapdeal or Vendor.

I want clarification.

Snapdeal has to take guarantee of vendor.

I am not getting any response. My contact no: 9276094910
anishcbabu

Seal broken Deodorant Received

I have received a damaged/faulty product so please arrange for return. I have contacted snapdeal as soon as I received the product. But today I have received an email saying that the product cannot be returned I have ordered 3 peices of the product three were broken/damaged/faulty.

Dear Haridas Deshmukh,

Mar 29, 2017

poor quality of product by snapdeal

I have ordered INTEX IT-3004 Home theater.
it was delivered on 20/3/17 .
but when we open the packing , It was already DAMAGE, its edges are broken, remote was also broken,
And the screw are also loose. I have faith on snapdeal , I am a old customer of snapdeal. snapdeal also supply good product
but this time, I am returing the product because of poor quality of product. so please return my money as fast as possible.

Mar 29, 2017

poor quality of product

I have ordered INTEX IT-3004 Home theater.
it was delivered on 20/3/17 .

Mar 25, 2017

No refund on fraud by seller

Dear Malay Shah,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Mar 25, 2017

ISSUE OF REFUND

Dear TAWISHI,

Malay Shah

Mar 24, 2017

No refund on fraud by seller

I had recently ordered “Sony SBH20 bluetooth headset- Black” with order no. “18602724944" and payment on COD basis on 17.03.2017. Order confirmed by seller then tracking updated on website to be dispatched. I received the product on 20.03.2017 and paid to courier co. Rs 1500. The product was not at all genuine and in broken condition.

After receiving product i tried to return the the same but then order canceled snapdeal and denied to accept the return on the basis that the seller directly sent the product to me and snapdeal is not responsible for any wrong product directly sent by seller.

I have placed an order through snapdeal and payment made to them considering the Trustpay policy. But very much upset to see that they are not at all taking any responsibility.

Request you all guys to never trust snapdeal at all as they don't believe in after sales service.
TAWISHI

ISSUE OF REFUND

I HAVE PURCHASE 2 EARING BUT THESE EARINGS NOT FIT . I HAVE RETURNED THOSE EARINGS . SUBORDER ID NO: 23011724423 OR 18539866836 PICKUP DATE 18-3-2017 TODAY 23-3-1992 OR REFUND ID 40685747 , 40685797 BUT STILL NOT TODAY REFUND MY FREECHARGE ACCOUNT

Delay of refund money

Dear Vijaysrinivasalu,

Product returned issue

Dear Rishabhu,

Vijaysrinivasalu

Mar 22, 2017

Delay of refund money

I have ordered a Nova NHT1020 Titanium Trimmer but due to quality problem ( poor discharging rate ) I decided to return it and sent a return request ..The product has been picked up by your courier contractor finely..But while tracking the return request we are getting a message that the refund process was successful and the money was refunded ...But the sad part is we didn't get any money credited in our bank till now from snapdeal . We have patiently waited almost a week hoping that it would be some software mistake or it may be some tedious bank process to credit the amount but as of now not a single penny is credited in our account from sanpdeal..So we request you to check the refund process and do favour as soon as possible and a proper response from you guys .....
Rishabhu

Mar 21, 2017

Product returned issue

Hello Team,

Order id-18532219351

Complaint id-40662317

I have order a VPSK Stainless Steel Rack and i have got different from website so i raise return request for same,but Courier is picked by different courier partner and they was returned me 4 days ago and i said that i will raise again return request and when i will again raise return request,no one came for pickup,I am too much disappointing services of snapdeal,it will sale faulty product on site and hold fund of customer .

No one can buy again from snapdeal

Mar 17, 2017

RETURN ORDER

Dear meera ch,

meera ch

Mar 16, 2017

RETURN ORDER

Dear Snapdeal
I want to return my Order ID: 18555654092 because given item quality is not good as i expect. I also call on customer care contact no & given my return request but i am not receive any msg or email from your side for return the item. Please help me to return the item as soon as possible after that i choose another item from website.

please replaced my product otherwise its last shopping on snap deal.

I NEED YOUR SUPPORT

Yours sincerely
Meera Gupta
9839661221,8545956288

Mar 15, 2017

SOLD REFURBISHED PHONE INSTEAD OF NEW

Dear MURTAZA VORA,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Mar 15, 2017

Return of the product

Dear Arpan Garg,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Mar 14, 2017

power bank not working

Dear damodar ganechary,

Arpan Garg

Mar 11, 2017

Return of the product

This is in reference to order id: 22910793063 (Product being Skechers Black Sneakers).

I have raised the request for return of the product. As per advice of Snapdeal, we sent the shoes back to the designated address provided by Snapdeal through courier.

Later we received an email that quality check of return item has failed.

After calling the customer care, I realized that wrong shoes has been sent by my parents as we had got another pair of Skecher shoes delivered on the same day.

I called the customer care immediately to inform the same and I was informed by the customer care executive that shoes shall be returned to us and we can send correct pair of shoes received from Snapdeal for return. The call was made by us on 9th March 2017.

Subsequently, we received the call on 10th March 2017 wherein we explained the same again (not sure why customer care executives don't make noting of the calls made with customer) and we were informed by the executive that they will return wrong shoes sent by us and we can send the correct pair of shoes received from Snapdeal back again for return.

We called again today i.e 11th March, 2017 to check the status of return and was connected to Mr Gurpreet Singh who said that we can't resend the correct shoes to return. On our repeated requests and after keeping on hold for around 15 minutes, we were connected to Mr Kamal Kishore who also couldn't resolve the matter. On our request, we were connected to his senior Mr X (probably an operations manager - we asked him his name later but he choose to disconnect the phone disgracefully). We were informed by Mr X that Snapdeal can't accept return of the product if the returned product has been rejected in quality check once. We informed him about our mistake that we unknowingly have sent wrong pair of shoes and now want to return the correct pair of shoes. However, he simply said it is not possible. When asked where it is written in Snapdeal return policy or any other policy on Snapdeal website / app, he said that it is not mentioned in the policy but they will not accept return of correct shoes again. When asked about how his colleagues have earlier committed that they will accept return of correct pair of shoes, Mr. X simply choose not to answer. I am really shocked by the rude behavior and unprofessional work ethics of Snapdeal team who don't value the commitments made to the customer and don't care to reply to the customers to their satisfaction. Over and above, on being asked his name, Mr X disgracefully disconnected the call even when I was trying to speak to him. (We were held the call for approx 30 mins in total later to be disconnected without replying to our queries)

I am surprised that how Snapdeal can deny return of the product by us when it is not mentioned in the return policy that a customer can't resend the product to return when return request has been raised in stipulated time period.

I am utterly frustrated by the process of Snapdeal wherein the customer care executives misguide customers and the policies are not being disclosed to the customers.

May I request senior management to look into the matter as it shatters the confidence of customers like us who rely on the services and words / commitments made by their executives. I am sure that you will take this matter seriously and would resolve the same on priority.

I request Snapdeal to return the wrong product sent by us by mistake and allow us to return the correct product and provide the refund.

Mar 10, 2017

defect

Dear sandeepbarya,

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...