snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Defect items delivered

Dear kumar diwakar,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

i have returnedmy order but not recive replacement

Dear shivam kamboj,

sandeepbarya

defect

t have a watch order they are defected .my order id 18375272378 (1 Item) my return policy time is over so please help me. and its waranty time is 6 months .
kumar diwakar

Mar 9, 2017

Defect items delivered

I, Diwakar Kumar received Mobile Micromax Canvas 5 E481 vide Order ID No - 18474745807 on 08 Mar 2017. But the mobile delivered in defective condition i.e not holding charge, Now I want to return the mobile and refund my money as early as possible.
shivam kamboj

i have returnedmy order but not recive replacement

sir i have ordered an combo of wireless keyboad mouse of RS1500. Order ID: 18405294249
i have recived an keyboard only in the box not mouse so i have requested for return and i have returned it 5 days are gone but ihave not recived replacement of the product
plz give me replacement or refund of my product
in future iwill not place any order from this sites because they make us fool byshowing less price
i request u to return my money thanks
my mobile no 7056004440

Mar 8, 2017

Wrong product delivered, Now no refund (Suborder Id: 22512538141)

Dear hisatya4u,

We understand the plight. We will get the issue checked and update you at the earliest.

callmate power bank p3 10400 MAj _ white has problem

Dear Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Dear Jayadevi,

hisatya4u

Mar 8, 2017

Wrong product delivered, Now no refund (Suborder Id: 22512538141)

I ordered "KENT Appliances 600 nano Ceiling Fan brown" (Order No:18115300303) . When i opened the snapdeal box, surprised to see some local brand Fan "beetly" in place of kent.

I placed a request for return. Oncer they received product back. I got a call from quality check team and they rejected that product just by saying that i have packed wrong product during return. Now they are asking me to take back their useless product else they will not initiate refund.
Sanpdeal is cheating their customer by delivering wrong product and if you could able to return, they will reject your product during quality check.

Dear utuscano,

Mar 7, 2017

Dear Snapdeal/Mr Vikas Khare CEO desk,

Refer our tel-con yesterday, Pls note that I had been to the courier office and they acknowledge that the item has been shipped in good condition.
If I have to take up a case against the courier company having visited them, I request you to provide me the video footage from your warehouse since without that the courier insurance will not pay. If you are not able to provide me the details, then it is very clear that snapdeal should re-imburse me the expenses.

As discussed with you yesterday, firstly snapdeal came with an excuse that the item was received in damaged condition. Thereafter I believe, that snapdeal inorder does not want to replace the item, they came up with an excuse that the item has not been received at all and asked for the courier confirmation, which I have provided. I have a record of all the correspondence and photographic evidence of the item in good condition with me.

I still request you to replace me the item with the correct item which I have ordered or refund me my expenses.
Trust you to do the needful soonest.

Hi Ulhas ,
Your Sunflame 3B-BK Ai Crystal Toughened Glass Cooktop has crossed the 14-days return period
Based on our conversation, we understand that you want to return your Sunflame 3B-BK Ai Crystal Toughened Glass Cooktop. Unfortunately, we can only take a request within 14* days of delivery of your item. Thus your request cannot be processed. No Replacement will be issued for your item.As your item does not meet our quality check guidelines, As we got damage product from your side sent by DTDC , AWB no-D31554963, we have shipped it back to your original delivery address. It will be delivered to you within next 7-8 days via DOTZOT_RTS. The AWB/Tracking Number of your return is ############.
Please note that in case you refuse to accept delivery, we will not be liable for any loss or damage to your item. Your request remains closed.

Click here to read about our Easy Returns Policy in detail. We issue quick refunds and replacements for all requests raised within 14* days of delivery.
*Conditions apply
Order ID: 18309430753 Reference number: 40063859
Placed on: Fri, 10 Feb, 2017 Request date: Mon, 13 Feb, 2017

Mar 7, 2017

SOLD REFURBISHED PHONE INSTEAD OF NEW

Dear MURTAZA VORA,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

MURTAZA VORA

SOLD REFURBISHED PHONE INSTEAD OF NEW

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased HTC One M8 Gold mobile phone from Snapdeal on 08.06.2016. Invoice copy is attached for ready reference. My ​Phone is not getting charged and it is dead. Also feeling some sort of vibration and bit of current leakage while put it on charging. But HTC refuse to attain my issue by giving excuse that this is online product and this specific product is imported from US, hence does not cover under warranty. Then I have contacted Snapdeal they asked me to resend product & I have resend it to Snapdeal. Then I got mail that we can not refund Rs 21,800 because you have not send headphone and warranty card along with the mobile. Snapdeal has cheated me and sold me refubrished mobile phone instead of new.

Dear utuscano,

power bank not working

Dear damodar ganechary,

Dear Snapdeal,
I have received below mail and really sad about the series of events that have unfolded during my latest order.
FYI, I had ordered Sunflame 3B-BK A/I crystal toughened glass cooktop and the item was delivered on 11-Feb-2017. The item as per the specification on the snapdeal website reads auto-ignition, but I was instead supplied manual ignition. I returned the product back and now the claim has been rejected saying the product is damaged. I have been calling the customer care daily but there has been no assistance provided. Even after replying for all the mails, there has been no reply from your side.
I can see a straight act of cheating from your side and no care for the customer claims. I was always told that I will be contacted within 48 hours, which unfortunately never happened.
I am left with no alternative, but to contact the consumer court since I have all the details, screenshots, etc. This being the final message to you before I take further action and I will held you/helpcentre/snapdeal entirely responsible for any results or losses that may incur from taking my case ahead.

+91-7276409765

Sunflame cooktopn wrong supply

Dear Snapdeal,

+91-7276409765
damodar ganechary

power bank not working

The concren
i have purchased power bank of 10400MAH ON 28/11/2016 BUT IT IS NOT WORKING
Hence I am returning send for the pickup immediately
RBL 4 METAL TUBE

Refund

Dear Mayur odedra,

Mar 1, 2017

about refund

Dear Nishant7282,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous@snapdeal.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Nishant7282

about refund

I was placed an order on 12th February and cancled on 13th February and refund was initiated on 13th February but it is about to go more than 15 days. Refund is not reflected to my bank account.My order id is 18335616019.
Kindly check it properly and my register mobile number is 7277356164. My register email is mukeshsubham76@gmail.com.

Please refund my money immediately!

Dear Jayadevi,
We request you to share your order details or com

Not getting refund

Dear sukinrv,

Jayadevi

Lakme Love lips

Ridiculous Product delivered by snapdeal.
I strongly recommend to all my friends, colleagues, neighbors and relatives not to buy in snapdeal.
they send used and damaged product which cannot be used. really ridiculous to snapdeal to do these kind of stupid things. please dont buy any consumables through snapdeal.

callmate power bank p3 10400 MAj _ white has problem

Dear Debmalya690@gmail Chowdhury,

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...