snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Returned Product

Dear bhavana jyala,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Orient 500 Watts Mixer Grinder replacement

Dear THYAGARAJAN GOPALAN,

bhavana jyala

Returned Product

Dear Snapdeal,

This complain is in regards to the Product ordered from Snapdeal and returned back on 18th February 2017. Kindly note had spoken to Mr. Vishal from your Snapdeal and he had mention that the product was very dirty and having scratch on it, I would like to bring to your notice that whatever product has been delivered to me was returned back to SNAPDEAL and if your Quality team claims that the aforesaid product has these issues then its actually means that the product that was delivered to me by SNAPDEAL was DEFECTED.

And your customer care person approach is very unprofessional and rude on phone.

Awaiting your revert on my mail and Refund date.

Order ID: 18329569802
Reference number: 40101931

My bad experience and bad luck I have opted Snapdeal for my order, its my last order with Snapdeal, i inform to all plz dont deal with fake snapdeal.

Guys FLIPKART is 100 percent better.

Bhavana
THYAGARAJAN GOPALAN

Orient 500 Watts Mixer Grinder replacement

Subject: Replacement of Orient 500W mixer grinder reg:

The product mixer grinder was available on 20th February 2017 from 11 am - 6pm and complete
week as informed yesterday itself, again you are giving messages that, pick up item is unsuccessful.

When you are delivering the product and confirming with our mobile number and now also to make
call and collect the item and give us the replacement.

If you find it, is difficult to give replacement, please cancel the order and arrange for the REFUND early.
and transfer the amount the bank account.

Regards, NOTE: ID: 18308193240

G.THYAGARAJAN.

snapdeal

Dear vkirtiraj,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

susomsaha

Feb 20, 2017

Order ID: 17814187034 (1 Item)

hi.
this is a silver bunk bed and when i received the package nut bolt were missing. package was opened by a carpenter Named manik send by snapdeal, and he found spare parts are missing. complain was registered and they iniciate reverse pickup. and after that a total failure from snapdeal side. they assigned the work to JV express. and those bustardes dont pick up my package and always update in system that i want to keep the product. after severeal mail and telephonic conversations with snapdeal representatives still the problem in same condition. snapdeal still not a customer friendly company, as they assure my problem will be resolved in 2 days from last 20 days.
now they force me to go to consumer court with compatation.

the courier person did not pick up the package from my address. and still last 1 month after my repetative suggesions also snapdeal not able to cheange the courier company.

I need replacement not refund.

i don’t under stand that by simply sending missing spare parts (nut and bolts) they can solve my problem then why reverse pickup? And i will not accept any refund. I need the bunk bed.

susom saha

delivered product

Dear Kumar Shaky,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

NOT REPLACE MY MOBILE

Dear kumar.siddhartha,

Not return my money or order

Dear Bharti Kamble,

4g jio sim not supported

Dear rintu rahman,

Kumar Shaky

delivered product

my bad experience and bad luck i m choice Snapdeal for my order, its my last order with snapdeal, i inform to all plz dont deal with fake snapdeal.
kumar.siddhartha

NOT REPLACE MY MOBILE

I have erroneously ordered coolpad note 3s mobile instead of redmee 3s. Now I want to replace my coolpad mobile to redmee note 3s, but you are not helping me. This is very bad customer service & I am not satisfied with your customer service. Please look in to the matter seriously, otherwise I am bound to go with other options.
My order no 18268218626 dt 06.02.2017.

Pankaj Kumar Singh
Mobile no 9431230362, 9661555550
Bharti Kamble

Not return my money or order

Feb8 2017in that day snapdeel me se muse phone says me muze free of gift milega surf muze Rs. 3999ki shopping karani padegi to muze 1is led TV 2nd is laptop 3rd is washing machine 4th is I phone ye gift he esmese muze choose karneke liye bola gaya to Maine I phone select kiya to muze bataya gaya ke ye I phone muze free me milega Maine Rs.4460 ki online shopping ki or paisa patym se bhej diya lekin next day muze phone aaya ke mera order and gift jab mai uska tax bharungi tabhi milega taxke Rs21000 bola gaya sir mai etana paisa bhart nahi sakti esi liye Maine boys ke muze mera paisa return karo aa Maine online shopping kiya vo dedo please sir
rintu rahman

Feb 14, 2017

4g jio sim not supported

i brought a new ind:us aura 4g mobile.the mobile not support jio 4g sim.other 2g n 3g sim support.i dont know realy this mobile is 4g supported mobile or jio sim support.plz help me this problem.i brought the mobile 5000.

Feb 13, 2017

Nonreceipt of item ordered

Dear P L George,
P L George

Feb 11, 2017

Nonreceipt of item ordered

I have ordered for a Dr Morepen Gluco one in the name of one Mr P T James at Lal Rsidency Hotel, Adoor on online payment of Rs. 550/- against mycredit card. But in my surprise the addressee has only received the strips only against Invoice no.
SBADCC/16-17/1029 ONLY on 11.2.2017. It is not understood as to how the company failed to deliver the Glucometer as ordered
by me. The reason for not delivering the item in question may be communicated. Request to send the item also urgently.

Feb 11, 2017

vicky.matani@gmail.com

Dear vicky.matani@gmail.com,

We request you to share your exact concern along with order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

vicky.matani@gmail.com

Dear Grace,

ravendra bahadur singh

Feb 9, 2017

air phone broken

Suborder id -22637439575, jokin air 2 wireless Bluetooth HP golden broken tha use refund kiya tha ,na to paisa vapas kiya hai our na to air phone, kya karna hai F.I.R ya our koi process
narendracrw

Feb 8, 2017

Refund still Pending

I have purchased one sofa set (BLS Grey L Shape Corner Sofa Set 6 seater) from SNAPDEAL and due to damaged product delivered, I returned the same.

Order ID: 17857747899

Everytime, I contact customer care they say it will be refunded within 24 hours but this is still pending ever after repetaive calls.
grace alphonso

Feb 7, 2017

Courrier charges refund

Reference to trailing mail, kindly note the following:

1) Hero cycle ORDER NO. 16202797303, SUB ORDER NO. 20214323552 sent to me vide INVOICE NO. SE1D7D/16-17/548 dt 25 Oct 2016 was received in damaged condition.

2) As per your advice, the defective cycle was sent back to you through Blue Dart, on 7/11/2016 at my cost, which was to be immediately refunded by you. Courrier expense incurred by me was Rs 2356/-.

3) After repeated follow up you requested for Bank details which were sent to you on 20/01/2017. Kindly refer trailing mail.

4) Regret to inform you, that till date, the amount of Rs 2356/- due to me, has not yet been credited to my account.

Since this payment is pending for more that three months, request you to take suitable action to close the matter at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

Grace Alphonso

Feb 7, 2017

refund still pendding

Dear santosh232,

Ambala RMS (CRC) - item not recvied deliverd
    Dear Sir, Please find attached the...
    INDIAN ARMY - Disability pension document 2001
    From Ex NK Sasidharan Pillai C No....
    UTI SENIOR CITIZEN UNIT PLAN - mediclaim amount not yet paid
    Dear Sir /Madam Mediclaim for the Senior Citizens...
    PAN NSDL - OTP NOT RECEVIED
    Token number:0018532527 payment successful O.T.P not...
    Amr Infrastructure - Breech of contract
    I have paid 15 lacs to amr in 2011 but they are neither...
    aksara infotech - Job satisfection
    Hi Im Subha Roy doing job in aksara Infotech for 1.5...
    Jio - Not recharged
    I recharged my jio mobile no.8639068385 via phone pe by...
    Tagore polytechnic - Frauding
    This college is frauding with students by putting much...
    Singapore Post (Ali Express) - NO SHIPPING UPDATE
    I ORDERED WIFI GLASSES FROM TOPTOM APP . INFO I GOT IT IS...
    Star Health Insurance - Scamming money form senior citizens
    I bought Senior Citizen Red Carpet policy for my Dad. Now...