snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Jan 4, 2016

Hi dedeepya,

Hope you are doing good.

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Dear Ravi Prakash,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Dear Sumit Jha53

Snapdeal Online Team

Dear [email protected]

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team

Dear indumadhavi,

Sumit Jha53

Fraud done by snapdeal

A BIG FRAUD DONE BY SNAPDEAL.

Customer care & respected CEO both are not responding my emails. What the hell is going on ????????????????????

I have ordered a phone Samsung galaxy note 3 however, received stone in the parcel.
The parcel was opened in the front of delivery boy.
Here are your company policies told to me by your Delivery person – In COD case, delivery boy ask for money than only the customer can take & open the parcel. When i opened the parcel in the front of your delivery person & got stone. He was saying that by mistaken it was happened, please get in touch with our customer care i cannot give you the money.

When i registered the compliant to your customer care, they have closed my compliant without any proper action stating that no issue at our end.
My questions to SNAPDEAL

1. Where is the phone ?
2. Who is using the phone, if i have not received !
3. Who will take ownership in getting the issue resolved
4. Why honest customer requests are not getting entertain because of 2-3 fraud customers. Is snapdeal wanna earn money like this only ?
5. Why SNAPDEAL CEO & TEam not responding to me ?
6. It is your internal issue for which customers should not be suffered. If you cannot addressed your internal issues than close this business ?

Even after providing all necessary documents & details, i am suffering for resolution. No one is taking ownership to resolve my issue. I will keep writing to social media sites until unless i will not get my money.

Order number 10739943348
Ravi Prakash

Worst Service From SNAPDEAL

This is in reference to the order id 13518536857 placed on 20 Dec 2015 and Quality of the service that your providing to our costumer.

I made an order for Simmtronics 1 GB RAM , but uniformity i received a KINGSTON RAM 1 GB that was defective too then i made a return request (Ticket id 16153882 dated 24 Dec 2015) by selecting "defective product" (as i can't select multiple reasons like "wrong product").

But pick up boy(NUVOEX) refused to pick up this(Kingston) product as it is mentioned as simmtronics. Moreover pick up boy cant reach to my address as i mentioned for picking my order as other courier person can reach. then i made a complain via calling to customer care against pick up courier team and to reschedule the pickup.

Unfortunately they have reschedule with the pickup by the same pick up team (NUVOEX) and no pick up is made so far,as courier person keep on cancelling the pickup order without notification to me . I made a lot of calls to customer care and mails regarding this but i haven't received and satisfactory feedback from your company side and no pick up is made ,since customer care keep on requesting 72 hours and hours .

From internet, i read a lot of complain againt "SNAPDEAL.COM" like this and too experience it a lot of time(Order ids. 10608202536,9712825760,8963513650,8332094248) that's why i want to ask you some the questions :-

First of all i want to ask you something,Does your retailer are that much illiterate so that they can't read order name .

Secondly,Why your dealing with the courier team who can reached the mentioned address

Thirdly, when you will arrange pick from some other courier team as NUVOEX team keep on cancelling the pickup without consulting me .

Wrong product delivered. No action taken since 3 months

I ordered a top from wills lifestyle. However, wrong product was delivered to me. I contacted multiple times to the snapdeal team. They arranged for pickup. After 1 month when i again contacted the team, they said that the pickup location is not registered with the fedex team and asked me to drop the product. After 7-10 additional followup, the team was unable to provide me with the address i needed to mention on the package. Also, they are unable to provide the fedex location i needed to drop the product. Also, as per the communication with the snapdeal team the product cannot be dropped at any fedex location. There is no further response from the team.

Additionally, i received an email from the team that they tried to reach me on my phone but my phone is not reachable. I have again made multiple followup and have taken action multiple times to correct my number. But there is no corrective actions taken by the snapdeal team. I consider this as my worst shopping experience. Also, i would rate snapdeal as 0.1 even if it is rated on 100. They provide worst customer service.

Wrong product delivered. No action taken since 3 months

I ordered a top from wills lifestyle. However, wrong product was delivered to me. I contacted multiple times to the snapdeal team. They arranged for pickup. After 1 month when i again contacted the team, they said that the pickup location is not registered with the fedex team and asked me to drop the product. After 7-10 additional followup, the team is unable to provide me with the address i need to mention on the package. Also, they are unable to provide the fedex location i need to drop the product. Also, as per the communication with the snapdeal team the product cannot be dropped at any fedex location. There is not further response from the team.

Additionally, i receive an email from the team that they tried to reach me on my phone but my phone is not recheable. I have again made multiple followup and have taken action multiple times to correct my number. But there is no corrective actions taken my the snapdeal team. I consider this as my worst shopping experience. Also, i would rate snapdeal as 0.1 even if it is rated on 100. They provide worst customer service.

Dear ChhaviRavi

Dear Vinod Sawant

indumadhavi

REFUND MY AMOUNT

pl refund my amount

i inform u that i am not getting my refundable balance . i want balance through my bank accountA/C

my order no;-10161586449

Hi pramod shukla,

Hi mohanty_ranjeet33,

Hi anuradham321,

Dear prashant.er02,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hope your issue has been resolved. In case, you are still facing any concern do let us know.

Hi Rajesh Maisuriya,

stevejackson

Dec 31, 2015

Unable to list my product

I am a new seller who wants to sell my product in snapdeal.

Things are very complicated here in the dashboard, nothing seems to work.

I wanted a simple user friendly website where i can list my product and sell it immediately.

I am getting an error while listing my product, i have attached a screenshot of the error to the team.

Got two different email id's to resolve my issue.([email protected] & [email protected]).

Both teams are redirectly to each other, dont know whats going on.

Request Numbers are getting increased day by day.

04060991,1134504, 1134389, 04049338, 04040656, 1131582, 04041030.
snapdeal_help