snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Feb 13, 2017

Nonreceipt of item ordered

Dear P L George,
We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.
P L George

Feb 11, 2017

Nonreceipt of item ordered

I have ordered for a Dr Morepen Gluco one in the name of one Mr P T James at Lal Rsidency Hotel, Adoor on online payment of Rs. 550/- against mycredit card. But in my surprise the addressee has only received the strips only against Invoice no.
SBADCC/16-17/1029 ONLY on 11.2.2017. It is not understood as to how the company failed to deliver the Glucometer as ordered
by me. The reason for not delivering the item in question may be communicated. Request to send the item also urgently.

Feb 11, 2017

vicky.matani@gmail.com

Dear vicky.matani@gmail.com,

We request you to share your exact concern along with order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

vicky.matani@gmail.com

Chore

Chore

air phone broken

Dear ravendra bahadur singh,
Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Refund still Pending

Dear narendracrw,

Courrier charges refund

Dear Grace,

ravendra bahadur singh

Feb 9, 2017

air phone broken

Suborder id -22637439575, jokin air 2 wireless Bluetooth HP golden broken tha use refund kiya tha ,na to paisa vapas kiya hai our na to air phone, kya karna hai F.I.R ya our koi process
narendracrw

Feb 8, 2017

Refund still Pending

I have purchased one sofa set (BLS Grey L Shape Corner Sofa Set 6 seater) from SNAPDEAL and due to damaged product delivered, I returned the same.

Order ID: 17857747899

Everytime, I contact customer care they say it will be refunded within 24 hours but this is still pending ever after repetaive calls.
grace alphonso

Courrier charges refund

Reference to trailing mail, kindly note the following:

1) Hero cycle ORDER NO. 16202797303, SUB ORDER NO. 20214323552 sent to me vide INVOICE NO. SE1D7D/16-17/548 dt 25 Oct 2016 was received in damaged condition.

2) As per your advice, the defective cycle was sent back to you through Blue Dart, on 7/11/2016 at my cost, which was to be immediately refunded by you. Courrier expense incurred by me was Rs 2356/-.

3) After repeated follow up you requested for Bank details which were sent to you on 20/01/2017. Kindly refer trailing mail.

4) Regret to inform you, that till date, the amount of Rs 2356/- due to me, has not yet been credited to my account.

Since this payment is pending for more that three months, request you to take suitable action to close the matter at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

Missing of my ordered mobile from your packet

Dear Hemanta081d,

seller queries

Dear akash.s.jain,
Kindly share your Seller ID and contact number with us to enable us to assist you further.

Refund

Dear arjithbala,
santosh232

Feb 6, 2017

refund still pendding

dear sir
my order refund still pending can you check this ,refund is so late and no one can talk to costmer care number ,please help

suborder id -22480523827dear sir

suborder id -22480523827
shhhubh

Feb 4, 2017

placing order

Sir i want to buy a siska led bulb but I am not able to buy any of the products in snapdeal
Hemanta081d

Feb 4, 2017

Missing of my ordered mobile from your packet

I ordered one samsung 8GB mobile on dated 26/1/2017 and same time I paid Rs 8490.00 from my Acount for the mobile price by online. I got my parcel on dated 3/2/2017 and same time I want to open the parcel in front of the post man and found only the head phone & mobile charger but there is no any mobile there. Post man and me both are surprise. Then I see the box inside the polythin pack found one side is broken. At same time I called +919212692126 and told everything about this and from your side log a complaint and today I again call at same no. and then a complaint no given 39847430. But still now no any solution comes from your end. Please help my I already paid Rs. 8490.00 for the mobile but if I don't get then what I will do.
Mobile IMIE No's are below :

Mobile No - 9854094210, 9854094211
akash.s.jain

Feb 3, 2017

seller queries

I need to contact the person relating to snapdeal seller panel.
please share the e-mail id or the conatct number
arjithbala

Refund

Refund Ticket id 39269559,I returned the Infocus mobile ,the returned item was get back to you on 25/01/2017 after each and every day I spoke your customer care team daily for refund ,every one said please patience we will help you, OK I will be patience, Today 03/02/2017 and also I sent mail ,But still now no one contact me ,Always we believe snap deal is good one please take necessary steps

Misbehaviour by delivery man

Dear Neehar,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at writetous@snapdeal.com in case you need any further assistance.

Dear umapujeri,

Dear Gautam Gulati,

Dear consumerag,

Dear Barkat hussain,

ACT BROADBAND - Internet issue
    People thinking of getting a new ACT connection -...
    M J Phule Bhavan, Kalina - result held in reserve
    i have filled d form for result held in reservation on 27...
    noida sector 19 power cut - Power cut in Noida Sec 63, Chhijarsi colony
    In this village, there is no power last two days. Actual...
    Aitel DTH connection - No response on my complaint
    I had the worst experience dealing with your DTH customer...
    letter - Letter not delivered
    Hello My article RK162051402FR has been arrived on 30th...
    Manonmaniam Sundaranar University Tamil Nadu - Complant regarding Degree of B.A
    Dear Sir / madam My name is Rakesh Kumar. I belong to...
    voltas india - 1.5 Ton AC Showing Error Code E2
    Dear Anshul Kumar, Thanks for voicing your concern....
    snapdeal - My order not received
    My Suborder Id: 26737347895 not received yet.
    Volta's 1.5 ton window ac - Volta's window ac E2 error
    Dear Customer(Sarvesh3249), We are sorry for the...
    Bajaj Avenger street - RE : Starting issue
    Hi Amiyo, We would like to investigate the issue. You...