snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

gauravsharma12345

Jan 9, 2017

Trying to sell defective/ damage product. Please refund my money.

As I have received the defective and damage item. I am in big trouble.

Now I will not take the same product, if this product is not in your stock you are trying to send me the same product again. I don't know how you repair it? And my phone is always in network coverage, you all are lying about the calls and the product.

Why should I take this open product, as I have paid for new fresh one. This is cheating. As you are the biggest brand you should not do this. Please refund my money.

I would like to advice you, please listen all the recorded call, you will know what your agent are doing.

Gaurav Sharma

Have not received my Order Yet

Dear Doro,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

wrong product delivered not replacing

Dear narender.yadav,

Dear vaishnavraju,

Don't happy with India post courier service

Dear singhsurinder,

Complaint

Dear Barkat hussain,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on writetous@snapdeal.com with these details. We assure you all possible help.

Doro

Have not received my Order Yet

I have ordered my Samsung Galaxy J5 (8GB, White) on 31st Dec. The estimated delivery was shown and still being shown as 3rd Jan, and today is 8th Jan and I am yet to receive my ordered product. I have spoken to Snapdeal Customer Care representatives numerous times but they failed to tell me the updated status. I have launched complaint on 3rd January night. subsequent to that, i was told that the problem will be resolved within 48 hrs i.e by 5th Jan, but its 8th Jan and i still dont have a clue of my product.

Now, when i call Snapdeal customer care team, THEY VERY CLEVERLY SAY THAT THEY WILL MAKE US SPEAN TO THEIR SENIORS AND PUT US ON HOLD AND THEN ULTIMATELY DISCONNECT THE CALL.

The only thing which i am told from your team is (that is also i am aware of) that the product reached Delhi on 2nd Jan and is with your Internal Courier Service. So i Just want to understand what kind of service you are providing. I am deeply saddened by your service , this is the worst experience I am having.

I am hoping you would take strong action on this regard , please do let me know when will I be getting my product delivered. My order id is : 17619082885.

Dorothy RoyChowdhury

Registered Mob No:+91-9999733095
Registered Email ID: dorothy.rc@gmail.com
narender.yadav

wrong product delivered not replacing

This is regarding the replacement/return of Racold Geyser against the Order ID: 17561192625. Reference number: 38550049,
I received wrong item against this order and the same I requested to replace, I am regularly following for replacement but there is very poor response from snapdeal.
Even without coming to my home, I have received sms on 6th Jan at 3:16 pm that it was tried and unsuccessful. I called again to snapdeal customer care, again same commitment repeats that the problem will be resolved very soon.
Today morning I have received sms to confirm the pick-up and after that again received sms that it will take 2~3 days.

The item I have ordered is Geyser which is for winter usage and snapdeal wasted two weeks of winter.
The services of snapdeal which I experienced is never expected,
It is so poor and third class that I will never use snapdeal in future.

One thing that wrong item shipped and 2nd not responding for replacement. I called today evening to customer care for the same and same repeated answer by the customer care executive that it will pick in 2~3 days. I asked to connect me to some senior officer, I want to complaint to him. The executive put the phone on HOLD and not connected.
I am so frustrated at this time that I am thinking to complaint in the consumer court for this issue.
If you people are not capable to give services to customers then why taking orders, Are you making customers fool.

I will wait till tomorrow, if the issue not resolved, I will take the next legal action against Snapdeal.
vaishnavraju

Didn't receive my order yet

I have ordered my LYF WATER 8 16GB Black on 24th Dec. The estimated delivery was shown between 3rd to 7th Dec, and today is 7th I didn't receive my order yet, I am unable to track it on Snapdeal site, here courier service mentioned is India Post and clicking on this courier tracking link redirects to page not available. I am deeply saddened by your service , this is the worst experience I am having.

I am hoping you would take strong action on this regard , please do let me know when will I be getting my product delivered. My order id is : 17488285207.
singhsurinder

Don't happy with India post courier service

i placed an order on snapdeal 25 dec 2016 (Nova NHD 2840 Hair Dryer) Order ID: 17499050652. when i get the product from India post service pack is in open condition & a gift send by snapdeal with my product is open also with empty pack.so it is request to you in future don't deliver my any product by india post. i happy with the blue dart courier service. Our product very valuable by blue dart Courier.

Surinder Singh
Barkat hussain

Jan 6, 2017

Complaint

Not contact my calls on Snapdeal customer care executive and product not delivered in my pin code plz suggest

Jan 4, 2017

vox phone replacement

Dear sivarama123,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at writetous@snapdeal.com. We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Jan 4, 2017

ORD #17525219403:WRONG PRODUCT DELIVERY AND NOW DELIVERY FAIL SMS - YOU ARE BIG JOKE

Dear Rajesh MAth,

We understand the plight. We will get the issue checked and update you at the earliest.

Rajesh MAth

Jan 2, 2017

I ordered an LECO Le and was Samsung G2 on 25th and on 28th was delivered a wrong product SAMSUNG G2 (IMAGE SENT TO THIS email on 28th at 6:30 PM

(Also.i called within 30 mins of delivery your phone number is big joke and it tells that how you consider your customers retarded )
On 31st then a person calls that he is for pickup and comes and inspects and says dont worry you will get the right one. shortly..and he goes back...Why do you send a person to confirm and another one to pickup

Today i got a sms for pickup and i cancelled my other work and staye at home wanted this to happen and i get an SMS (in home-where delivery is supposed to happen) saying delivery FAILED...

STOP this joke and give ME ENTIRE REFUND with 48 HOURS and i will never deal with COMPANIES Like you
AS YOU DO NOT understand commerce leave e-commerce and you have A LIVE CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER .
I ASSUME ATLEAST YOU CARE for email
Rajesh

sivarama123

vox phone replacement

Hi, i am sivaramakrishnan from pondicherry, I requested replacement for my Vox phone 4 6666. i want 4g phone, but it is a 3 g phone. i wrongly ordered it. requested replacement. already paid Rs.2000. Could you replace me with 4g phone as a cash on delivery. the extra amount i can pay when it delivered. plz reply. my email id is amar_deo_561@yahoo.com. Thanks

REPLACE

REPLACE

I BROUGHT A PAINO IN KIDS BUT NOT WORKING PLS REPLACE MY ORDER
theja somwya

NO REFUND NOR REPLACING THE PRODUCT

I ordered semi stitched salwar edition from snapdeal. But found some defect in the salwar. I requested a return and pickup was scheduled. salwar was picked up successfully on december 10th but even now I haven't received either replacement or refund. On contacting customer service they don't have any update. Snapdeal is a great cheater
Rana0705

no refund or replacement since November 7

I bought moto g turbo 16 gb edition from snapdeal. But phone was defective as it's one sim slot was not working. I requested a return and pickup was scheduled. Phone was picked up successfully on 7th of November but even now I haven't received either replacement or refund. On contacting customer service they don't have any update. Snapdeal is a great cheater

Dec 30, 2016

Return request closed repeatedly from snapdeal

Dear nikithavkumar,

no replacement no refund

Dear satishparasniya,

Refund

Dear Ajay Pandey,

AKTU result - Result Not Updated
    Respective sir/maim I am Akash Patel,My roll no is...
    ATM - lost ATM
    Today I lost my purse in bus number 324 from marathlli to...
    kailash dhoot - Contact Detailkj
    कटारिया ऑटोमोबाइल,...
    payzapp - Fund Transafer Pending
    Revered, Its been pathetic to hear the strategy about...
    Airtel payment bank - Money Not Added In Wallet But Debited From Bank Bank A/c
    Dear Team, I am paying the utility bill payments from...
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Registration id
    I've lost my Registration id of 2016-17 ie. of 2nd...
    Pune University - PRN expired issue
    Hello, I had taken admission for Msc microbiology(2008...
    Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation - Dirty smell near chemical factory
    Respected Sir, I am a resident of Ulhasnagar-3. Pin code-...
    Gala quick spin mop - Spinner jaam
    Spinner is not working properly. And i complain on...
    Reliance Communication - invalid deduction from balance
    Invalid deduction from balance Sir/madam I want to...