snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Rajendran 9651

Feb 22, 2016

mobile service

i am purchased in micromax juice2 mobile should not function correctly so i need help to service centre in ambathur i give the mobile in 28-01-2015 on the date of the mobile should not service from the service centre please help to the snapdeal i contact the service centre from the number is 967252333 here is not attend the call ...the mobile is always switched off opr not reachable some time ringing the mobile is not attend

Feb 12, 2016

snapdeal

Hi srinivasan. A,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Feb 4, 2016

Dear Basith_12
We have escalated your concern to our team and are working on it. Resolution would be provided at the earliest, request you to cooperate in the meantime.

Basith_12

Feb 3, 2016

About Refund...

I ordered Next 1.5 Ltr Queen-1500 Electric Kettle on 21-01-16 on SNAPDEAL. The product was received on 24-01-16 and the product was not branded it's fake. So I returned the product on 24-01-16. But till I wasn't get any conformation mail or refund. I contacted customer care many times but they told soon you get your refund sentence only. I want my refund. What I do??? I have also enclosed my return receipt....

My Email Id : [email protected]

Dear udhaya8485

udhaya8485

Feb 1, 2016

Not received my Refund

Dsas Flip Cover For Infocus M350-brown order cancelled by Snapdeal on 26th of jan, i got a message with in 4days we will refund your amount . more than 7 days gone, still my refund not yet received to my account to purchase new one. each time i need to raise the complaint for all product. this is not a good service by the snap deal to compare with other online shopping sites .

Order ID: 11227818206 (5 Items)

Jan 22, 2016

Dear raamsamychn,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

raamsamychn

Jan 21, 2016

Return and refund of my money

I have placed a order with Snapdeal and the order number is Order ID: 11116700911, the packaging is very worst and after opennng the package found the mobile seal is tamered. I have made several complaints but they are not responding.

Request you to arrange...

Ramasamy
Mob : 9840870224
raamsamychn

Issues in Returning Issues

Request you to arrange to refund my money and i dont need their product.

Ramasamy
Mob 9840870224

Dear Santhosh M

Santhosh M

Defactive product received

Why a customer need to buy a product from snapdeal ?

Because thay have easy return policy , i am doing purchase for more than 4 years. today i am feeling guilty . i bought a Lenova tab 2 tablet for my father-in-law who is 87 year old, it was deliver with quality issues, i rported it to snapdeal on Jan 19th, reacived on 18th jan . i told them you have give me a quality defect product, please do return , they are denying it now , why i am preferring a online shoping with snapdeal , it's beacuse of their 7 days easy return policy , now inspite of providing a defect product ,they are not ready to do reverse pick up . asking me to visit lenova service center , how i can ask my 87 year old father-in-law to go to service center to get this fixed. do Goverment will take action , do we have any place to lodge official complaint against snapdeal.

I got a call today , asking to leave product in home and go , we will send somebody to resolve issue, i told i will not be available tomorrow , ask him to come on saturday , they saying not possible , i can send only tommrow , what is this is this scustomer care / something else. do they really have value to customer . i have sent email as well no reply as of now from snap-deal . i want my money back , what is the best way to get this issue resolved . attached email sent to snapdeal

Defactive product received

Jan 19, 2016

Dear udhaya8485

udhaya8485

Jan 18, 2016

5% cash back not received

No cashback,time of ordering they say that cashback will be there
I have ordered INFOCUS M350 16GB white on Dec 29 2015.there showing an offer of 5% cashback after using your Hdfc debit card,I used it,it successfully applied.but I didn't get any cashback till date.i have mailed they responses one the first one but after that no reply to my any mail.this is the the worst shopping site experience I got,I have shopped from many online shopping sites but no site has created this condition. . one more mobile i am ready to purchase , but due to this fake offer. i am not going to use snap deal until getting my cashback.

my details

email id: [email protected]
order id:10851395793

Jan 11, 2016

Dear anderson92

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your order ID, complaint no. and contact details with us at [email protected], mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.

Thank you for cooperating.

anderson92

Jan 10, 2016

Cost cheating in snap deal

Hi ,
I saw a sandisk pendrive 16 gb for Rs.285. But when I went inside and tried to purchase the amount became Rs.324 that too it is showing free shipping. They are trying to lure customers by showing them lower price in the starting and then showing a higher price. i too found it just before I could make my purchase. Kindly look into and do the needful. I have attached the necessary files. I can be contacted at 9790720044.

Cost cheating in snap deal Cost cheating in snap deal

Jan 6, 2016

snapdeal_help

Hi Jeevanth Ram,

vasi250

Cheated on delivering product

I have placed a prepaid order for mobile phone with snap-deal, as i didn't received order on promised date i have reached out to customer care and complained about the same. On that call also executive told me that product is about to be shipped and will get it in another one day. But later one week they had cancelled the order themselves without intimation , credited amount to their wallet and when i reached out they confirmed that was the process n they couldn't do anything for that. That was rude behavior and never expected from leading brands. When they are working with technology and something goes wrong they couldn't simply say that was a technical glitch to handle the situation. I want don't want money back but need my product to be delivered .

Order ID : 13595586646

Dec 22, 2015

Dear PrinceAllenNoel

Dec 21, 2015

Dear srinivasan. A,

srinivasan. A

Dec 21, 2015

ordered phone but got stone

Awesome from Snape deal no online shoppers can cheat like u. Ordered xolo era mobile on 19th dec,received courier on 21st dec itself. On seeing the package its was superb. But after opening it I was totally shocked 2 tails stone was there instead of phone except 2 book nothing was there. Got ashamed from my wife thought to gift her mobile for new year .made a complain to customer care 15980397
They asked me to wait for 2 days just to verify the complain..

ordered phone but got stone