snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Feb 28, 2019

Cheating and Harassment by Snapdeal

Hi Gurpal,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Gurpal Singh

Feb 26, 2019

Cheating and Harassment by Snapdeal

1. I am approaching you for help against the deed of Snapdeal.

2. I had ordered Nike Air max 27O white Running sports shoes 8.5 size from snapdeal website on 04 Jan 2019 under order id No 25767358548 assuming that this is original item. Alongwith one more item which they could not supplied and refunded my money. The shoe were delivered to me in Darjeeling on 15 Jan 2019. when I opened the shoes and seen that it is purely duplicate type item and correct size was not provided it was UK nine size against 8.5 size.

2. On 15 Jan 2019 I raised replacement request and mentioned everything in that. Snapdeal customer care contacted me and i informed him same and he said sorry sir we will provide you correct size and original item. The shoes picked up on 17 Jan 2019 and replacement order has been placed on 21 Jan 2019 02.12 pm sub order id no 31070451024.

3. The replacement of shoes received on 30 Jan 2019. I opened it the outbox which was purely duplicate first time was replaced with new box cover. However the same shoes again been supplied. I reported the matter to snapdeal.

4. The snapdeal had done it intentionally because they were not able to provide size 8.5 which is normally original one. Snapdeal automatically created request for return and refund. I contacted them through emails. Various email were exchanged between us. Their customer care spoke to me and i denied for any refund or replacement.

5. The refund and replacement is an very easy thing and safe walk for snapdeal. I asked them to compensate me by paying Rs 20,000/- for harassment to me . I was in dire need of shoes hence i demanded the same. I could not use shoes and my money was also kept blocked by them. Due to this I could not even buy another shoes. I am Army Soldier and presently poseted in extreme cold weather. The doctor had recommended this type of breathing shoes hence I demanded but could not get it. The condition of my foot got worsted.

6. Snapdeal had harassed me lot. They are asking me to return the shoes and get refund but I do not agree to this. I am still insisting that Snapdeal must learn a lesson for cheating the customer. I wanted to issue a legal notice for which I requested them to provide the name and address of authority to whom legal notice could be served but they refused to divulged any information. Now I wanted your help to ask Snapdeal either of the following :-

- Compensation of Rs 20,000/- for mental harassment of customer.

- Send me 8.5 size shoe without any condition. I shall return the old one after that. I have kept the same for producing it in consumer court if required.

Thanks if you take action on my behalf as you are doing for all in Pahredar.

Savi409

Dec 19, 2018

Fake car winner prize call

I received a fake call from this +918521598922 nmbr.i have some item ordered from Snapdeal.the person knows everything about my order and wanted my bank account nmbr.. asked me to submit 1% of the winning prize. Plz do something about it.
I received this kind of fraud call earlier once from Amazon....plz help
Prabhat Kumar Dey

Oct 7, 2018

Replacement of product

Res, Sir/ma’am
I have placed an order one unit of IKall 7.1 speaker order Id: Order ID: 28861833973 (1 Item)
Placed on 26 september, 2018,which i received this order on 1/10/2018 around 12.30 pm. In a gati wrapping cartoon box. When I opened that box I found that my ordered products are broken.Immidiatly I had send one replacement request of my product
on 01/10/2018, which is shown closed in your app.but still no one replace my defected product from Snapdeal side.

I tried reaching Snapdeal helpline,but only system says that your request is under processed.they will shortly informe to me. And that version of language I heard by last 7 days.

So my humble request to you to look into this matter and resolve this as early as you can .
Dipan Debnath

Sep 12, 2018

I placed a request for return of the UnderArmour shoe, I purchased.
It has already been picked up from my place on 10th September.
But, I have received twice sms from snapdeal that the product has not been picked up due to wrong address mentioned.

Please track and let me know. If any confusion, please call me at 9830677786.

I have mailed twice at [email protected], but didnt recieved any satisfactory reply.
I want the refund ASAP.

Detail of the Order :

Product : Under Armour Navy Running Shoe
Suborder Id : 28439541930

Attachment:

1. SNAPDEAL RETURN REQUEST PAGE SCREENSHOT
2. SMS SCREENSHOT FROM SNAPDEAL.

ORDER ALREADY RETUNED, NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND. SNAPDEAL HAS TEXTED ME THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ORDER ALREADY RETUNED, NOT RECEIVED ANY REFUND. SNAPDEAL HAS TEXTED ME THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT

Aug 25, 2018

Snapdeal harassing

Hi Customer,

Inqredible

Aug 23, 2018

Snapdeal harassing

Still snapdeal wants the shoe back after already providing of the return receipt
And their Ecom courier person is always calling for pickup.

THIS is just disgusting

Please refund my Rs 2695/- against Nike Airmax270 picked up receipt attached

Fraud

Jun 21, 2018

Dear Rains,

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls.

Rains

Jun 18, 2018

Snapdeal

Regarding fake calls after placing an order with snapdeal... Snapdeal has only one thing to say that they do not give any such offers.. But d point is how is d caller getting all the details of my order address and phone number, merely after 1 day of placing the order.. Some fault at their software

Jun 16, 2018

Fraudulent calls

Snapdeal never asks for payment at any stage neither we promote such promotional activities and request you to stay away from such calls/sms.

Rains

Jun 14, 2018

Fraudulent calls

After shopping at snapdeal I have been receiving calls from various mobile numbers (9572991765, 9801998640, 9801898808) that I have won a lucky draw where d prize is a car worth twelve lacs but to get that I have to deposit some money with them. When I told them that I am not interested, the guy kept on persisting that I have to take it.. Finally he said that if I don't want it then I have to pay some cancelation charges. These people knew the exact details of what I have ordered. When I contacted snapdeal about it, they just said that it is not their offer and they are sorry about it
bd4793

May 25, 2018

reund

received from your mail dated 23 may 2018 that the item ( order no 21817871396) does not meet our quality check ,snapdeal have shipped it back to your original delivery address. I do not understand how snapdeal do the quality check. I purchased this item for my son but size is so bigger . as a result I return this item. I donot change due to quality. so. I am surprised how this product not meet the quality check. what are parameter for checking. is the size is parameter ?
I am purchasing form Snapdeal form long time and other site also but donot face this kind joking thing.
Tanmoy Sadhukhan

Apr 18, 2018

No refund, fake product

R​eturn ID : 46867063
Sub order ID : 26508762582
REgistered email ID : [email protected]
Mob : 9831748838 / 8697132660​

Shame on Snapdeal.

Please note that I ordered for Ray Ban Sun glass and the product i received is a local make worth not more that Rs 50.

I have really lost faith in Snapdeal. I am one of your regular customers who has purchased products more than Rs 80,000 from your site.

But I am really shocked.

Dec 16, 2017

Return service is Awful

Dear S Chatterjee ,

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected]

Team Snapdeal.
S Chatterjee

Dec 14, 2017

Return service is Awful

I had asked for a return on an item that was supposed to be assembled at customer site. Snapdeal did not follow through with the installation. So I requested a return. After much prodding, they finally decided to accept the product, but instructed me to ship to their nearest warehouse withing 5 days. I did and sent them the shipping receipt. They agreed to reimburse the amount and requested my bank details for reimbursement. Soon after this, I get messages stating that Snapdeal return will pick up the item. As a matter of fact, snapdeal return service was at my door to pick up the item. Thereafter, Snapdeal fell silent. Email after email has gone without a response.

The return was due to the fact that the received item does not match the pattern displayed on the profile pix. Also, their reversal on their promise of a free installation. Customer service has been awful in handling this whole process.

I need my money back on the product and shipping or else I am going to pursue this further. Here are order details.

Order ID: 20411661468 Reference no: 44966364

Rama125

Nov 3, 2017

Order received with missing product- Order ID: 20128785555

Help Team,

It's so much frustrating from a customer point that he keeps on enquiring about his product and no one even replyed back for almost a week now.

I Lodge a complaint on 24 Oct'2017 and since after no no Information received . Though u guys have started that u will be replying within 7 days but the TAT time was already over.

So would request you kindly look into this matter ASAP

Oct 26, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT

Dear customer (9748014394),

Oct 5, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT

I have not received the refund amount from Snapdeal since 1st week of December, 2016. I purchased one garment from Snapdeal vide Order ID 16906373726, dated 25-11-2016 and paid through Debit card. I received a different item and the same was returned on 03-12-2016 with a request to refund the amount (Rs. 971/-) to my bank A/c. I got in touch with their customer care (92126-92126) repeatedly and informed them that the refund had not been credited to my bank A/c and mailed scan copy of my SB A/c passbook, ATM mini statement on 08-01-2017 & 20-01-2017 respectively to their mail-ID. As per their telephonic request I made contact to my bank’s home branch and bank’s customer care and shared their Refund Reference Number ############ but in vain. I repeatedly lodged complaint for the same and they also repeatedly sent a stereotype message over telephone/e-mail that they had already issued a refund to my bank account on 3/12/2016 with RRN ############. It is a question of transparency for the said refund as initially they informed two different RRN on different dates (RRN given ############ on 20-12-2016 and RRN given 17563372637 on 20-01-2017) to my registered mobile through SMS.

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT NON RECEIPT OF REFUND AMOUNT

KRISH RICKY

Jul 20, 2017

STALE & DAMAGED GOODS SUPPLIED

I ordered for 3kgs WALNUTS from SNAPDEAL and they have supplied me rotten and inedible walnuts. On repeated requests they have refused to either exchange or refund a product. I complained via email and their facebook page both. They are repeatedly citing out they have 7 days exchange policy.

Sir is it possible for a customer to consume 3kgs fron 3 different 1kg packets in 7 days time? As an honest tax paying citizen of INDIA; I feel cheated and fleeced.

My order details are :

Order No : 19397906702 placed on 02/07/17. Ref No : 42976204.

I am attaching a photo of the stale walnut which I have also sent to SNAPDEAL but they are refusing to refund my money.

Please get me justice as soon as possible.

Thanking you in advance.

Best Regards,

RAKESH ROCKY MEHTA
8820143775

STALE & DAMAGED GOODS SUPPLIED

Shweta Singh Chauhan

Jul 7, 2017

Refund not received

Hi I ordered a Nokia 105 mobile from Snapdeal but as wrong description was given I returned it. The order I.D is 19116809765. It has been more than a month the item has been picked up ND reached your Warehouse. But no refund is generated till now.
Please initiate the refund ASAP .
AircelSupport

Jun 26, 2017

Money notrefunded

Dear Sibsankar Barai ,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Sibsankar Barai

Jun 21, 2017

Money notrefunded

I had ordered a camera on 16.05.2016 vide order id 19056271000 and paid amount 12999 from my account. But you have cancelled the order but not refunded the money till now. I have issued a complaint vide reference no 42099791. But till date the said amount has not been refunded.
Whenever snapdeal contacted to us , they are only giving us a reference no and saying that refund has been done. Which is not true at all.
Snapdeal also asked for passbook scan copy which clearly shows that the amount has been deducted but not refunded.
Snapdeal also asked me to cantact bank branch. But bank clearly says that it is not my transaction. It is the transaction of third party so they cant help and clearly checked that there is no pending transaction in process regarding this issue .
Snapdeal is becoming aperfect example of Ford company.

May 30, 2017

Unable to return defective product

Dear Suraj,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

VOLTAS - Delay in AC Repair service
    Dear Divyesh, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    SBI - SBI Credit card
    I was applied for sbi credit card application no...
    MYNTRA - refund
    I can't use my myntra credits , they convert refunds...
    High Court jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh - khatma report
    निवेदन है कि मैं सोहन...
    TVS Credit Services Limited - Reference No - 190513004517
    Dear Sir/ Madam What is the meaning of Resolved ....
    NIFT Raebareli - Complain against faculty
    I would like to bring into your notice that my child and...
    yanwen - ITEM NOT RECEIVE
    Dear Sir, My tracking number VR064052853YP did not...
    New presidency high school - High book prices
    Respected sir The school new presidency high school is...
    Gurukul defence academy kuchamn - Fee refund
    Sir good afternoon.sir my name is jiya shekhawat from...
    SBI Speed Post - ATM CARD
    Reference to the Speed post no. AQ583210516IN as it is an...