snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Indostar

Dec 9, 2015

Data cancel order,delivered,return

I want my cancel order record with charges and return and delivered because i have to pay sells tax so please provide me this case is pending 3 month you can check by cases number-03378868,03277083,03565267,03723434,03735155,03378868... you had send me payment advise, i should not payment advise i should charges record cancel and delivered and return. how much product delivered to customer and what is charges .. how much product return and what is charges every product. how much product cancel and what is charges every product. i should 20 june to 30 november ......

I want solve my problem fast.....

Dear Jase Singh

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Dear Md Amin,

Md Amin

Refund issue, Order id_9460769656

I approach your gooself with a humble request that i have requested to return this above mentioned product on 30-10-2015 and todays date is 07-12-2015 almost 37 working days gone but till now noone has come for pick up my product. When i call your executive says that plz 48 wait i escalate your complain in priority base you will get your refund soon. And supervisor is also says same words but now no any output as a result for my refund. By this way only 37days Already gone. Atlast i want to say u that your refund process is very bad, worst and poor. Snapdeal has no capability to get customers satisfaction. Your process is very lendy. If you don't want to give refund than you tell in a straight way. . than why you are torturing to customer. .
NOW, i am going give this case to higher authority our High Court against SNAPDEAL. And also i am going to give all this case about snapdeal policy in all social networking sites about your poor service no customer satisfaction. Refund process is very bad and giving harassment to people. Order id-9460769656
Jase Singh

Refund Issue

I had returned 2 products to snapdeal on different days order no. of which as follows:-

S. No. Order No.
1 9175506024

2 8719792495

I have communicated with Snapdeal customer care on 92126-92126 so many times but till now no refund is received in my bank account. This communication is going on from first week of october, now its first week of december i.e. approximate 2 months have alredy been passed. I am regular customer of snapdeal but with this unprofessional behaviour of snap deal nobody can business with snapdeal. Snapdeal is loosing its reputation with this unprofessional service.
I have given my bank details to snapdeal more than 10 times but whenever i complaint, they always demand for the same again and again, then i am forced to give details again and have to wait for another 4 business days. With all this 2 months have been passed.

Dec 7, 2015

Dear subirs99,

subirs99

Not received the refund Money

Hi Snap Deal Manager,

I was surprised in this competition market, your people don’t care about the customer, My order no : 8833373875 booked a IPone & a shoe and due to size I have to return the shoe back and asked for refund on 22nd october and after that I am just following with Snap deal Customer support people every they used to say wait for 2 days we are looking into it and now its 7th dec’15 nobody know the status. I have provided the credit card statement and all the documents needed.

Really now I think why many of my colleques and friend used to say don’t buy from Snapdeal this is the reputation in the Market. Hope you will do something please look into the matter and let me know ASAP.

Subir Shome

Dear Siddhi Bhandari

Dear lubna23

We have escalated your concern to our team and are working on it. Resolution would be provided at the earliest, request you to cooperate in the meantime.

lubna23

Dec 6, 2015

not refunding my moneyeven product not delivered

My order number is 10035719316. Till now I did not get my refund even the product not delivered to me. Really I am hesitate to buy things from Snapdeal now. really guys please don't use debit cards and credit cards becoz this people are fraudsters

Siddhi Bhandari

Dec 5, 2015

Refund

Order no 1014 5190496
Snapdeal is a big cheat

I shopped this watch from snapdeal

I hated. D quality

It costed me 2300 bugs

Now I regret shooping frm snapdeal

They just don't giv ua money back

Since 1 month they r wasting my time. N nothing else

They r again n again messaging. Me that my NEFT details are incorrect , but my NEFT details are absolutely correct

I cald them 10 times but again I get the same reply , mam v vil see to it that ua complain is resolved

Bullshit snapdeal

If u think this is a way of making money then u shud b ashamed

Now I m.not expecting my money back .but il Sue snapdeal for sur sure on social media.

Dec 1, 2015

Dear Jase Singh,

Jase Singh

Dec 1, 2015

Refund Issue

I had returned 3 products to snapdeal on different days order no. of which as follows:-

S. No. Order No. Refundable Amt.
1 9175506024 645/-

2 9347762332 845/-

3 8719792495 750/-

I have given my bank details to snapdeal more than 10 times but whenever i complaint, they always demand for the same again and agian, then i am forced to give details again and have to wait for another 4 business days. With all this 2 months have been passed.

Dear k4u5h47,

Dear tapan555,

tapan555

return of product

I have placed an order-Order ID: 8936969112 on 9th october and received the product within 1 week .I want to return the product due to poor quality and placed a return order .Snapdeal team never come for pick up the product and i have sent several mail to customer care but till date no one has come for reverse pickup.

Tapan
tapan555

return of product

I have ordered a green cotton jacket ,order no-Order ID: 8936969112 .Due to short size i placed an return order and i have send several mail to customer care about reverse pick up but it has never happened.

Tapan
k4u5h47

Nov 30, 2015

Didn't get refund for courier charges for return pick up

Product order # 9898308991
Customer support case # 14049690
I had delivered a defected product from snapedeal, so I have initiated the claim for replacement.
I have suggested to sent defected product through any of national courier services as there was no return pick up available in my region and ensured that I would get my refund for the courier charges in my freecharge account.
I have done so (courier charges 1620 INR) and got my replaced product but didn't got any of refund yet.....
I have complained regarding this on email add: [email protected] five to six times....
I have claimed a query regarding this (Cust. Support case # 14049690). They have ensured me that I would got my refund within 24 hours but it didn't. ....
Then I have complained about this on customer care number (9212692126) 2 days before. They have also ensured me that it would be done within 48 hours
But I didn't get any of my refund yet.....it's been 48 hrs and I still being fooled by them.....
I greatly disappointed now......
I just wondered why it takes that much long time.....For refund procedure.
I don't think the procedure is that much complicate.

Nov 29, 2015

Dear [email protected]

Nov 28, 2015

Pathetic service by snapdeal

I had made a purchase of a Ladumor Fashion Pink Satin Saree on 16 Oct-2015 from Snap deal. Order ID -9234911829. This is when the trouble started. Product was not delivered even after a weeks time after committed delivery date. There was a problem with courier services they use and Snap deal told me that I will have to wait for 48 Working hours(that is like one more week) to know if product will be delivered or not. At last I got the delivery on dated: 31 Oct- 2015. Wait my problem did not end here. It actually started here. The product that I received was not a good quality product, so I called Customer care and asked for the return. They said they will pickup the product. After that I got call from their courier partner and they said to send the product. Now the actual problem started. I called them many times and every time they said they will pickup within TAT period, but rather to pick the product they send mail stating that “Unsuccessful Pickup attempted and Customer wanted to retain the product”. Once I saw the email got to know how so called online giant are cheating the customer and customer executive are doing anything wrong so that they can meet the TAT. Again I called them and Spoke to their Floor supervisor, He said it will be pickup within 17 Oct 2015 and he will call check the status but No call made by him, Again I called them twice every time same issue every supervisor gave the same, but no call at all. After a day or so they dropped a mail asking for an alternate number and preferred time of call back as they could not reach me. What a JOKE! I had received numerous call on that day and only SNAPDEAL could not reach me. I said call me back as early as possible as they had already delayed it. THEY DID NOT CALL ME BACK. Then I gave them another number so that they can call back as I understood Snap deal customer support was too lazy to understand what As early as possible means. THEY DID NOT CALL ME BACK even after giving alternate number. I have already spoken to them and explain them why I do not what their stupid product. So as a customer I already spent more than <B>200 Rs</B> to call them and explain the issue. I still waiting to issue get resolved but the question is when even I don’t know. Now at last I m planning to log a case against snapdeal in consumer court so that at least it will not happen to others customers.
nilesh23456

Nov 28, 2015

Request from customer

Dear Snapdeal Team,
Urs is very popular and good service agency. We believe in ur timely and prompt service. But we are more concern about ur Brand ambassador Mr. Amir Khan. All my Friends and college friends have decided to keep ourselves away from these Amir Khan and Shahrukh Khan movies and other programs. The statement he had given is not the truth, everyone knows.
We are requesting you to remove such idiot celebrities from your Brand Ambassador post. We will be thankful if you will do so.
Nilesh

Nov 20, 2015

Dear Niteshbasnotra

Niteshbasnotra

Nov 19, 2015

refund issues

Snapdeal you are the worst team  I have ever faced, having the worst experience ever. I have placed an order of a shoes and a dress material, firstly pick up were done for return after several follow up but now, its about 2months over but my refund is still in your pocket. Every time I called gets the same bloody answer that your NFT detail is wrong or pending and then every time i provide you again but you people again and agian repeating the same tine "Your NFT detail is wrong or pending". I have called you for almost 20 to 22 times and you people ensure that within 24 hrs we will revert you back with call but now about 2 months are getting over but there is no sign that you are even looking over the matter. And the irony of this is that, this is the same bank detail in which previously i have got my funds so what's the problem is happening now. Ok may be I have entered the wrong detail but listen not for 10 times i am doing the same mistake even the uploaded pic of bank pass book showing account number is wrong, ok still may be detail is wrong but this is totally bul shit  that even my another bank detail provided by me is again wrong. This seems that you don't want to refund you are not willing of that. About my 500 to 600 rupees are consumed only to call you, but you people don't have any responsibility any ethic to respond or revert back. Shame on you guys. Now, tell me where is your 15 days cash back policy. You are

Now I am totally frustrated. This is my last try and after that you can have that money for you and your worst teammates.

If still you have a little bit of shame inside you revert me back or arrange a call for me. And for the last time I am updating my NFT detal.

My  2 orders and their details are as follows

1. Red Tape Shoes

Order ID: 8925459114

2. Fastvilla Orange Net Unstiched dress material.

Order ID: 9190602748

Niteshbasnotra

Nov 19, 2015

Even after 2 months still not have my refund

My  2 orders and their details are as follows

1. Red Tape Shoes

Order ID: 8925459114

2. Fastvilla Orange Net Unstiched dress material.

Order ID: 9190602748

Puneet Singh 1981

Nov 16, 2015

ORDER NUMBER 9693193662 NOT YET DELIVERED

My order was given 15 days back and i am continuosuly getting update that due to some problem the product cannot be delivered and the amount will be returned .

But its been 15days neither delivery is happening and nor the amount is getting reversed .

Why i have to wait for 15days for such a simple product .

Puneet Singh