snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Mar 14, 2019

Orange Aqua Touch RO System 10 Ltr RO Water Purifier which I ordered is not working

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it.

omshiva11041982

Mar 12, 2019

Order ID: 26578043274 (1 Item) DETAILS
Placed on 11 Feb, 2019

Product name : Orange Aqua Touch RO System 10 Ltr RO Water Purifier

The above product which i purchased is not working completely.. i am not satisfied with this product. So, i have raised Cancel request. Still, nobody didn't pickup my product. till now, 1 month happened.. i am completely not satisfied about cancelled product pickup ?

Please contact me soon and get pickup this product and refund my money.

Karthik

Feb 4, 2019

Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal"
N.D.BHATIA

Feb 3, 2019

Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger

The Snapdeal
Sub:- Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm
Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger 65w 19.5v 3.34a Inspiron 6400 E1405 E############& Power Cord for which Photo is enclosed . send by your dealer KS TECHNOLOGIES 25 A MULLAI NAGAR KUNIYAMUTHUR, COIMBATORE CITY COIMBATORE / STATE TAMIL NADU (33) PIN 641008
GSTIN : 33CTNPA9839H1ZD

Ref: 1. Order ID: 26279891541 Placed on: Mon, 28 Jan, 2019
2. Invoice No. S3BBED/18/431 Dated 29 Jan..2019

I've placed an order on you vide Order ID: 26279891541 Placed on: Mon, 28 Jan, 2019 to The Snapdeal and further sub contracted tol your dealer KS TECHNOLOGIES 25 A MULLAI NAGAR
03-02-2019 KUNIYAMUTHUR, COIMBATORE CITY COIMBATORE / STATE TAMIL NADU (33) PIN 641008 GSTIN : 33CTNPA9839H1ZD
Qty. One No.

The undersigned would like to request you either replaced
the Defective Size of cable Pin of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger 65w 19.5v 3.34a Inspiron 6400 E1405 E1505 1501
1420 & Power Cord or get it repiaced the same at earliest

Please do the early action on your part. Sothat the undersigned
should not have further embarrassment.

Thanking you in anticipation
N.D.BHATIA IOFS.FIE (MB:- 9971408335)
E-mail: [email protected]
Indian Ordanance Factories
Ministry of Defence
Government of India
Dated,Delhi 03-02-2019

Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm  Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm  Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm  Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm  Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger Complain against the Defective Size of cable Pin size 4.0 mm  Required size Pin size 8.0 mm of  Dell Genuine Original Laptop Adapter Charger

Jan 24, 2019

Refund Issue

Webcp

Jan 24, 2019

Refund Issue

I have purchased 2 product on 16th & 18th January 2019 from Snapdeal. Product quality was very poor and not worthy so I raised return request on the same day, then till today (24th January 2019 ) nobody come to pickup the product, and I called up on Snapdeal customer care number but that was electronic reply not helpful for me, then I did email this issue but no positive reply and even now not getting positive response from Snapdeal.
I'm feeling cheated from Snapdeal.
This is really disappointed me.

May 24, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

Dear ISHA0601,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

ISHA0601

May 23, 2017

NON RECEIPT OF REFUND

Sir/Madam

Snapdeal order ID: 18893898426 did not materisalised. For refund
i have lodged number of complaint (eference number 41930657. ).

However, till date we have not received any refund from SNAPDEAL

Jan 4, 2017

Dear Vishal Kumar,

We care about your grievance. Please enable us to assist you better by sharing your order ID and complaint number with us at [email protected] We assure you that we will look into it and connect with you.

Vishal Kumar

Jan 4, 2017

delivery

Sir Maine ek kids cycle Kae liyae Rs 1330 ka online payment 22 Dec 2016 ko kiya tha aur 2 Jan 2017 to deliver krne Kae liyae bola gya that laekin abhi tk product delivered nahi kiya gya hai aap btye Mai kya kro

DishTV_CST

Dec 6, 2016

Dear [email protected]

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Dec 3, 2016

Dear paulsudip.slg,

Nov 19, 2016

Dear neerajyaadav,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on [email protected] in case you require further assistance in the interim.

neerajyaadav

Nov 18, 2016

company cheated me send me wrong product

I have ordered a blue jacket from snapdeal . My order get delivered , and as per your Invoice the color of jacket is blue and I also order for blue color but I get BLACK color jacket. their Customer care is also not able to help as there is no option to speak with customer care executive.
I ordered this for my son’s birthday and I am very much disappointed.
Company is cheated on me .

Thanks and regards
Neeraj Yaadav

Nov 7, 2016

Dear [email protected],

Nov 3, 2016

Not refunding money in spite of pickup

I ordered a pair of LEE COOPER shoes to SNAPDEAL and instead recived a pair of used and old sleepers.
Which according to the standards of SNAPDEAL is not something new when I checked the number of complints against SNAPDEAL.

I requested for a refund and scheduled the pickup.

The pick up person came to pick back the goods but did not pick it up explaining that SNAPDEAL has not provided the details of the used sleepers.

I called up SNAPDEAL again and informed them regarding the same.
I was told to reschedule the pickup and on 21st of October the pickup was done.

I have not recived any refund for the same till now and the status shows
PICKUP FAILED PLEASE RESCHEDULE
I have contacted SNAPDEAL several times for my refund but no one seems to be in helping mood.
Also I am receiving emails that say multiple pickup attempts failed.
I have a recived a receipt from the courier company which I have provided to SNAPDEAL but no refund till now and still same status on the website.

All the places which I had the knowledge of including the customer care number have been well informed.

Almost 300rs wasted in calling them for their mistakes as SNAPDEAL doesn't even have a toll free number.

Order id......15703152726
SHADOWFAX acknowledgment no....219339

Nov 1, 2016

Oct 29, 2016

Dear Pawan1234531,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

Oct 27, 2016

Not refunding money in spite of pickup

Which according to the standards of SNAPDEAL is not something new when I checked the number of complints against SNAPDEAL with such issues from customers.

I requested for a refund and scheduled the pickup.

I called up SNAPDEAL again and informed them regarding the same.

I was told to reschedule the pickup and on 21st of October the pickup was done.

I have not recived any refund for the same till now and the status shows
PICKUP FAILED PLEASE RESCHEDULE
Also I am receiving emails that say multiple pickup attempts failed.
I have a recived a receipt from the courier company which I have provided to SNAPDEAL but no refund till now and still same status on the mobile application.

Sub order id::19578761338
Picked up by SHADOWFAX
Dated 21-10-2016
Request id: SD16927784SHADOWFAX Acknowledgment no.219339

All the three places which I had the knowledge of that is the customer care number
have been contacted by me but no refund yet.

Pawan Bisht

Dear paulsudip.slg,

Dear Rishabh.shukla,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

refunded money not received yet

after lodge a complaint on website a person whose mobile no is 8447696338 rang me behalf of complaint board. he asking for another account number except hdfc and also asking for mail ID password.

refunded money not received yet

I placed an order for Samsung Mobile on 06 Oct, 2016 (Order ID: 15714570553) by EMI,but latter on i cancelled order on 13th October due Snapdeal delaying in delivery. after product cancellation i got a massage that my money have refunded but actually i have not got any amount.
Order ID: 15714570553
Placed on: 06 Oct, 2016
Product : Samsung J7

Please resolve issue.

Mobile-9873102913
Mail- [email protected]

Oct 21, 2016

Refunded money not received yet

Order ID: 15714570553
Placed on: 06 Oct, 2016
Product : Samsung J7

Please resolve issue.

Mobile-9873102913
Mail- [email protected]

Flight2sucess immigration - Visa Process status
    Hi this Kanchan from West Bengal I applied for QMas VIsa...
    Mount litera Zee school - My 12th Documents
    I passed out 12th in 2018 and till than my School (Mount...
    Arena Multiemedia - Certificate Not Given
    I was a student of Arena Multimedia between 2001-2005 and...
    AIRTEL DIGITAL TV - Wrong utilization of the recharge amount
    My airtel digital tv customer id is 3028985911 and...
    Tnpds - KEROSENE DEPOT NOT ISSUING KEROSENE SINCE 11/2018
    SIR I AM A SMART CARD OWNER IN CHENNAI TAMILNADU, MY...
    ap state excise department - ganjai
    Ganja (marijauna) by teens in vizag apartments siri am...
    [email protected] - REQUEST REPOST OF MY PAN CARD
    RESPECTED SIR / MAMDAM Unfortunately I didn't...
    rrb - Invalid registration no.
    I wanted to check whether my RRB JE exam is falling...
    VFS Global India - NON REFUND OF DOUBLE FEE COLLECTED, EVEN AFTER WRITTEN...
    Hello, I have been chasing this refund now for quite...