snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

paulsudip.slg

Oct 8, 2016

Poor delivery

I ordered a goods in snap deal my Order ID: 15334889849 which was placed on 24 Sep, 2016 and the goods was supposed to be delivered on or before 2nd October now the scene was like this on 2nd October morning I got a massage from the courier agency of snapdeal named "ecom express" that I am going to get the goods that day and the goods was out for delivery, in the evening I got a call from courier the boy was asking me "Sir I don't know your noted address kindly describe me" I described him after couple of minutes the guy called again "Sir I am unable to deliver today I will surely deliver you tomorrow" the next day I was waiting for the call but didn't got just before evening I called that number from which I got call on 2nd October the guy was saying "Sir I met with an accident I will surely deliver you tomorrow" then I asked him "If you met with an accident how you can deliver tomorrow ?" he told that will not be a big issue for him, the next day i.e. on 4th october as usually I didn't got any call from them then I again called that guy then he was telling "Sir I am off today someone from our office will deliver you the goods" then I asked him "Kindly provide me his number" he told that he has no idea exactly who was taken the goods for delivery, as usually till date I didn't got my order. The bull shit service.

Oct 4, 2016

Dear chandansinha66,

We hope your concern is resolved. Please drop us an email at [email protected] in case you need any further assistance.

Sep 25, 2016

Dear chandansinha66,

We request you to share your order details or complaint number to help you out in the best possible way. Kindly drop us an email on [email protected] with these details. We assure you all possible help.

chandansinha66

Sep 25, 2016

jeans cloth issue

I were ordered a jeans from snapdeal. After receiving the order i got a issue in jeans cloth. Then i were request to return this jeans. But no any pick up call me to bring this item. And after check my mail there was a mail that in the mail he was saying that pick up is fail. But in my phone there is no such as any call from pick up company.

jeans cloth issue

Sep 6, 2016

Dear purman,

We sincerely regret any inconvenience you have faced and assure you that your concern is being looked into. Our team will check and update you regarding the concern.

purman

Sep 6, 2016

Return Medifeet Brown Sandals

Order ID: 14729358820, Placed On 18 Aug, 2016
Suborder Id: 18377281507

Still no one has contacted me. Moreover my return request has been closed. Kindly confirm when will this harassment stop ??????
Following up for a sandal for the last 20 days. Pathetic service. If you cant deliver a proper service, dont make shit promises.
Cribbing why I have placed order on this site.

You people cant even coordinate with a courier service.... Resolve urgently...

Sep 5, 2016

Dear purman,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

purman

Sep 4, 2016

Return Medifeet Brwon Sandals

I have purchased a product on 18-Aug,16 by Snapdeal website. which was delivered by 22nd Aug,16. Item was different to what i ordered when i opened it. Then made return request the same day itself but snap deal has not picked up the package till now. When ever i request them by calling on Snap deal customer care team says - Yes, we will pick it with in 1 day, 2 days so and so. while giving assurance, promises etc. I have called 6 times.No one has contacted me or called me in order to pick my product.

After every 2 days i get am email/SMS from Snapdeal saying return request closed but no pick up has been made. Courier company has been making fake excuses and not picking the product. We have been waiting for the pickup whole day but no one calls or comes to collect.Now it has been 15 DAYS over. We are very disappointed with such a response from Snapdeal

Please help me to resolve this issue by picking up the product and refunding my money ASAP. Thanks!!

Order ID: 14729358820, Placed On 18 Aug, 2016
Suborder Id: 18377281507

Aug 21, 2016

Dear Ishwar Ishwar,

Ishwar Ishwar

Aug 20, 2016

Return/Replacement

I have ordered on Snapdeal with Order ID: 14590403414 dated 09-08-16 & recieved on 12-08-16 but found defective, Immidieatly logged complaint with Replacement / Return Request No 27773605 dated 12-08-16. I got SMS from Snapdeal on 14-08-16 & 18-08-2016 that Rate Us Hope you are happy with the resolution that we provided for your Seagate Back Up Pl.... without doing any thing & providing any solution to me.

Please help me to provide the replacement of defective product asap.

Aug 10, 2016

Dear [email protected],

Aug 10, 2016

Didnt recieve refund

have placed a order on 30 april 2015 order no-6059733089. I havent got my refund back from the last 1 year. Is this the way you treat your customers. I am not able to contact you people. Answering machine speaks up and doesnt transfer call to executives. Pls let me know is this the way you people deal woth your customers. I am irated to a very high extent. I want my money back otherwise i l sue you people in court. Fraud company fooling around innocent people.

Jul 28, 2016

Dear Rajmis,

Rajmis

Jul 28, 2016

Disappointed

I would like to say that till now i didn't face this type of problem from snapdeal, but it seems like that snapdeal is not focusing on cutomer satisfaction and customer responce towards their dealing.
I had sent my Three products to the pickup department of snapdeal but unfortunately i didnt get my money back in my account and your pickup department didn'd mention my two products to snapdeal. The orders are listed below:
Order id: 14272640148
Products name- 1) Prosper tempered glass
2) Samsung galaxy A7 2016 tempered glass.
AND MY THIRD ORDER IS "PHILIPS AC 4012/10 AIR PURIFIER" having order id- 24272757956.
The pickup was made on yesterday and i have a doubt also of receiving wrong receipt and they not mention my product's name to your concerned snapdeal department.
Please sort out my issue as soon as you can my contact no. Is 8010359483 i am facing lot of trouble regarding this problem. I am sick of tired and dont know what to do now ?
I am also attaching the receipt pic of my third product "philips air purifier".
It seems like that your courier service is mostly giving me the wrong items and sometimes i get the product having sealed broken. I hope you could understand my situation and this is the worst experience i have ever face from snapdeal.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... RESOLVE MY ISSUE for any other query please contact me.

Jul 20, 2016

Dear sushantkohli,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your order id or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Jul 12, 2016

Dear sushantkohli,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you in a better way.

sushantkohli

Jul 12, 2016

order delayed

I have ordered orpat hand blender on 8 july 2016 and it had reached nearest hub on 9 july but i haven't received it till niw 12 july which was last expected date .. ..shit service i have to irder it from amazon

Jul 1, 2016

Dear Annu Gupta,

We have not received the requisite details on your concern. Kindly share your Seller ID with us on [email protected] so that we may assist you further.

Jun 23, 2016

Dear Annu Gupta,

Kindly share your Seller ID with us so that we can assist you further.

Annu Gupta

Jun 23, 2016

Fraud company snapdeal, cheating with sellers

I am a seller with snapdeal from last two years in the beginning they are very good in business with the sellers but suddenly something went wrong and everything has changed. They are neither returning the product returned by customer nor refunding the amount against that good.
Infact in some cases they are returning back different product to us. mostly i got back was shades and goggles instead of iron and blenders that we have sent. When we escalate the issue to snapdeal they just said we have send the same. and close the issue after that they won't even respond to the issue.

we are selling appliances then why we will send shades to customer if we know that we have to pay wrong charges on them. when we handle over the products to courier boy they take it to the warehouses. I don't know where and when our product are getting replaced with such a fraud and fake things.

We have are big trouble as neither we are getting our product back nor we are getting cost of our product instead we are paying forward and reverse logistic charges and also the taxes.

WE ARE HERE TO BUSINESS AND NOT FOR LOSING!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Apr 28, 2016

Dear Sumer (sumerkmr1997),

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you.

sumerkmr1997

Apr 26, 2016

Return/Refund

I Sumer Chauhan ordered a iPhone 5S 32gb Space Grey, My Order No. - 12791465682 On 13 April.
As product was delivered on 15 April when i opened the packing i was shocked as there is an samsung guru used phone instead of my order i raise a refund request as on 17 april my pick up was scheduled i waited whole day but no one came to pick it up.
Again i rescheduled it on 20 April the executive came saw the product and refuses to pick it up as he said that my back-end team will contact snapdeal about this when the confirmation mail will come then i will come to pick this up.
As today 27 April its being 12 days i call snapdeal daily but no activity has been done by snapdeal end.
I just wanted to ask that my product will be picked up or not ?? If yes then when ??
because as per your policy refund is only initiated after the pick up.
Being manipulated by snapdeal though i am waiting for today waiting for response.
Tomorrow I am going to take legal action again'st you fraudies.
Sumer Chauhan
+919540606518, 9999777117
sumerkmr1997

Apr 26, 2016

My Item hasn't been picked up yet

because as per your policy refund is only initiated after the pick up.
Tomorrow I am going to take legal action again'st you fraudies.
Sumer Chauhan
+919540606518, 9999777117

Apr 21, 2016

Dear Manish,

Apologies for the delay. Our team is working on this concern; we will get in touch once we have further updates on the same.

Manish Singh

Apr 21, 2016

Warranty pending for complain no 19401749

Snapdeal is the biggest scammer,fraudster and liar company in India.My complain no 19401749 has not been resolved yet and it has been 3 months.

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...