snapdeal

Consumer complaints and reviews about snapdeal

Apr 18, 2016

Hi Tuhar,

Hope you are doing good.

We hope your concern is resolved. Please write to us at [email protected] in case you need any assistance.

Apr 13, 2016

Dear Manish,

Thanks for bringing your issue to us. Please be assured that we are working on your problem and our representative will get in touch with you regarding this.

Apr 13, 2016

warranty extend for dell vostro 2520 laptop

I purchased a dell vostro 2520 laptop having order Id- (1345116225) worth Rs 26,320 with 3 years warranty through snapdeal.However,my warranty ended on 4th February 2016.Ideally my warranty should have lasted till 21st may 2016 however since I was delivered a old stock of the laptop whose warranty started 3.5 months before my purchase date,hence the warranty ended up on 4th February 2016.When I complained to Snapdeal customer service team regarding this on 13th February 2016 and since then I am only given fake assurance by their customer service team to resolve my concern I have called them atleast 50 times and spent Rs 500 as my phone bill just to speak to supervisors in the customer service team who come on the call after you have spent at least 25 to 30 mins on the call.At least 5 supervisors have given me fake assurance to resolve my concern however it has been two months and my warranty has still not been extended till now.Two months of my extended warranty has already been wasted in this case.My request number no is 19401749 which has not been resolved since 3 months.This post is for my friends who think that Snapdeal is a very good company in the ecommerce industry.Please don't buy anything from this fraud,liar and cheater company friends otherwise they will stole your money and when you will call them for any issue then they will make you cry for resolving your concern.There customer service is worst and horrible.Please go for amazon since their customer service is best in the market right now.

Apr 6, 2016

warranty pending

Hello team,
My case no 19401749 regarding the warranty extend of my dell vostro laptop 2520 has not been resolved since 45 days I am tired of calling numerous times to the customer service team and speaking to various supervisors who have given me fake assurance to resolve the case however my issue has not been resolved yet I want you to call me personally to discuss the case and resolve the issue at the earliest otherwise I am not left with any other option except going to the consumer court of India.

tuhar

Mar 31, 2016

About intex cloud flash 12016232575

This is my 5th complaint regarding this defective ; unboxed device there customer executive tell lie about 8 times about engineer and cheat me by providing unboxed gadget and defective piece in case of accepting my replacement there defective item they keep telling lie about 1 month since 8 times about engineer I even uploaded there customers executive recording + proof of defective they still cheat by saying artificial engineer please I have oder more than 100 of product from you site so please provide with me replacement of this item please without any delay other wise you are going to lost your valuable customer

Mar 31, 2016

Dear Customer (tuhar),

tuhar

Mar 29, 2016

About intex cloud flash 12016232575

As you don't respond me from me since one month and fail to provide and cheat by providing unsealed defective product listen the recording of your customer exceutive and its since one month no engineer has come to see the phone almost you say 6 to 7 times don't cheat customer now I can't wait anymore I can't get my replacement I go to consumer court for telling lie to customers and give them unsealed product

Feb 11, 2016

Hi deenudinesh,

Hope your concern is resolved. Do let us know if you need any further assistance. Please write to us at [email protected]

Jan 26, 2016

Dear Deenudinesh,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted and our team is working on it. For any further clarifications, please write to us at [email protected] and kindly mention your order ID in your subject line.

Thank You for your cooperation.

Deenudinesh

Jan 25, 2016

Delivery problem

My product delivery date is 22 to 24th of jan 2016.No one has called me up for the delivery and today i got the message from snapdeal that my product was not delivered. Its not my fault if they called me up means i would have responded to them.

Delivery problem Delivery problem

Jan 8, 2016

Hi mehakn19,

mehakn19

Nov 15, 2015

Refund

I was supposed to get a response in 48 hrs but it has been 9 days and there is no response.

I am now being forced by you people to take this up legally as it has been almost a month now and my complaint is not getting resolved.

Even today i had called up the customer support and the representative was laughing at my complaint and while laughing he kept my call on hold and afterwards said that he will arrange a call back from his senior.

Must say pathetic services and no respect or customers.

Will need to take this matter into court now.

Mehak
mehakn19

Nov 2, 2015

return not getting initiated

Order number - 9263964777

I had ordered a pair of shoes and had received the delivery of the same. Those shoes however were not fitting correctly so I initiated an exchange stating size problem.Without even asking whether I want a size smaller or bigger snapdeal sent another pair of shoes.

Before the order was delivered by Snapdeal I initiated return for the same. I got a call from SD CC saying that do not accept the courier and we will initiate the return.

When I got call from courier company I told them that I do not want thr product and have initiated the return for the same and hence the product was not delivered.

Now the status in SD is showing as received. I have been calling CC since 10days and each time I hear a new story and apologies.

Now I have started getting messages and mails that please send the shoes back to us through local courier service.How do thr expect me to send the courier I have not received?

This is height of harassment for a customer. Thr most worst experience of my life with online shopping company which is so renowned.

Don't think going ahead would be ordering anything from snapdeal.

Mehak Nakra
Asad sam

Aug 23, 2015

quite pathetic experience with snapdeal

Recently i had purchased selfie stick from snapdeal, from the first day its remote was not working and same told to the snapdeal customer support but they did not provide me any complaint number.

Poor quality product never expected from the renowned brand.

Please resolve this issue at the earliest.

Asad
manjuara

Jul 29, 2015

DEFECT IN ORDER NO- 7381158249 AND NO ONE CAME TO COLLECT THAT DEFECTED ITEM AS PROMISED BBY SNAPDEAL

I have purchased an item vide order no- 7381158249 from snapdeal But there was defect in that item.So I complained on the same day when i received. They gave an return form to paste on that parcel and told their courier person will come in 2-3 days but no one came. It is becoming one week of their promise.

Please help .

Priyanka
deepak227

Jun 23, 2015

refund of money

I am very disappointed with your service still I am not getting any responce. If you are not interested in refunding the money so please keep it for your wonderful service as a tip. Disgusting people.

Deepak kumar
ticket number - 02290484
Ph. No. 9711170076
Devashish Sharma

May 2, 2015

Order not Deivered

I ordered an iPhone on 27th April. Expected due date was 2nd May, 2015. Their delivery vendor 'GoJavas' showed the expected delivery date as 1st May.
I called the GoJavas at 0124-4405730 at 13:58 on 1st, and requested them to tell me the expected time of delivery and that i should receive a call before the delivery because i had received a message from GoJavas at 09:36 on 1st May that i will receive the delivery on that day.

The reason why i called GoJavas was because i received another message at 13:53 saying my 'QUICKDEL' order with AWB no. JS210470 might be delayed due to Labour Day holiday!
Although they said that it i have received it due to technical glitch and my order will get delivered by 8pm.

I called them again at 17:41 on 1st May, and they repeated that i'll get the product by 8pm and i should wait by then.
I called then again at 19:23 and they said that the status is reflecting as 'Delivered', which is due to a technical glitch and the product will be delivered on tomorrow, i.e., 2nd may since 1st May is Labor Day holiday !!!
These people were completely out of sync and they had no clue of what each of them is telling the customer, they do not have a record of anything!

Then i received a message at 19:34 stating that the Order has been delivered!!! And i called them at 19:35 talked to them for 12 minutes and they say that order status is true! I raised the complaint that i have not received then they say that i should not be worried as it could be due to technical glitch.

I raised the complaint with Snapdeal, called them on 9212692126 at 19:57 and had the conversation for 9 minutes.

Today, i.e, 2nd May, 2015 i called Snapdeal at 09:49, inquiring about the same issue.
Called GoJavas at 10:09 today regarding the same issue. And called them again at 12:42 and 12:44 because i was receiving the same email and messages that the product has been delivered !!!

And then i get a call from the local delivery hub of GoJavas, where Mr. Khurana is the supervisor, 011-45058914 at 13:26, where they told me to check with my family members, neighbors, security guard about the parcel! wherein i told them that they should rather look at my complaint before calling me !
again i received call from them at 13:30 and i called them back at 13:36, 13:37 as i had already detected their fraud.

I called Snapdeal at 13:41 and apprised them about this fraud.
i received the call from delivery boy at 13:45 from his cell number 7042299387 where he told me that he is coming at my place. he came at my home at around 13:50 and told me that a male was walking downstairs from my home and he delivered the package to him, he signed as 'Devesh' and wrote some ID.
i asked him at what time did he delivered, he take a pause and said that at 15:00 on 1st may.!!

Now he knew that he is caught red handed!! and no body with this name is our entire building consisting of 40 or more houses..!!! and at 15:00 my family members were at home and nobody rang the bell.

He didn't had any phone number written on the paper, he didn't check the ID proof and let the person write it. He did'nt rang he bell and hand the product to someone who was coming downstairs, he said i never call from my personal phone when i deliver the any package as company has not given him the company phone number to make official calls....!!

And there were more email and phone calls by me to GoJavas and Snapdeal.

Although the Snapdeal people have handled the issue well. I have escalated the issue to their floor manager, Mr. Aman.
Resolution is pending as it is in progress.

But everybody there failed to understand that refund will not make their brand image from getting tarnished, because i and people i know will now never buy anything of high value from them. It was my first purchase since i considered Snapdeal trustworthy and a mature company, because of the money they have raised from Ratan Tata and brand being endorsed my Aamir Khan, these two people are icons.

I just wish that they come to know the truth of how Snapdeal is transforming its image in our minds, as i am certainly true that they are under a very wrong perception of the brand they are associated with.
I wanted the phone and i had further plans which have taken an impact due to all this delay. Now i am ready to pay extra money and buy from their rival Flipkart at a premium price.
Good Luck Snapdeal, as only luck will make you guys stay in the market and competition if you will leave such an impression on your customers.

I hope and wish that u get my money back ASAP and that i order the phone from Flipkart or Paytm or buy from a physical store. And i will definitely look forward to see what more surprises does Snapdeal has for me and what efforts do they make to revive their image.
akash chauhan

Feb 19, 2015

refund not received yet

My name is Akash Chauhan .I had returned a Floater sandal on 8th feb whose refund is not yet received .i have cpmplaint many times but customer care representative said ther is a technical problem.almost two weeks have over but what should i do now.

order id - 4721357004
g_k_garg

Jan 21, 2015

Freebie mentioned along with Product not delivered as promised

I have booked an order on dated 09-01-2015 for "Eveready 7W LED Light Combo Pack 2" on snapdeal (order No. 4353412944). In the key feature of product it was mentioned that "4 nos. of Eveready Ultima AA battery" are offered as freebie along with the product. However I have not received the freebies.

I mailed several times to Snapdeal regarding this. Today on dated 21-01-2015, they communicated that "this product doesn't contain any freebie as per our current records. If in-case you have confirmation email we would request you to kindly forward it to us for reference".

Simply just because, today if snapdeal is not offering any freebies, it does not hold good on the date i.e. 09-01-2015, wherein freebies was offered and I purchased the item after looking all this.

hence snapdeal may be instructed to send the freebies as per the commitment they made during buying of the product from site on dated 09-01-2015.
nehasakseria

Dec 29, 2014

no product delivered

I had made a purchase of 1134 INR order id 3474784252 of three items from snapdeal.com. I returned the product as it was not as per description. Snapdeal has not issued any refund yet in spite of repeated calls from me. What happened to the TRUSTPAY ETC. they are thieves. One of the items was never dispatched also.
Manik Dang

Dec 24, 2014

Product not received

Snapdeal Team,
I ordered a united colors of Benetton slippers on 9/12/14 whose order id is 3888339550.
I did not received the item on due date for which I made many complaints on customer care number.
Today I got a call from snapdeal and they informed me that I will get the slippers at Rs 400 but I ordered the same for Rs 200. Idenied to take the slippers for Rs 400 and they cancelled my order. This was not expected from snapdeal and I will suggest my friends not to shop for snapdeal if I don't get a proper solution.
Harish B

Dec 17, 2014

Snapdeal_Wrong size Delivery deliberately

Coaster Combo Of 4 Muti Color Stretchable Jeans for Men was ordered under 3885380381 order no for Size 32'. Received Delivery of 3 Nos of Jeans of size 32 and One Jeans of size 28.Complaint was done.Call center people asking to send all 4 jeans back instead of the faulty size Jeans. They want the packing to be done by the customer despite of the fault by the company.
Harish B

Dec 17, 2014

Delivery of wrong size Jeans

Snapdeal Order No 3885380381 Do not trust Snap deal Product as they cannot control their suppliers from sending wrong products or satisfy their customer problems.I had ordered for a combo jeans order (4 Jeans total) of size 32 but when order delivered itcontained 3 jeans of 32' size and one jean of 28 size (faulty size). complaint was made and they asked me to send all 4 jeans in return instead of asking to send the faulty size only, again the packing should be done by the customer by himself ( another headache) .tried to explain call center but they cannot understand and want the whole set to be sent instead of faulty size jeans back,feel very annoyed.
Reuben Lamiaki Kynta

Dec 2, 2014

NON DELIVERY OF PRODUCT AND REFUND

I PLACED AN ORDER TO BUY 4 MUSIC CDS SINCE 14TH NOVEMBER AND DID NOT RECIEVE THE PRODUCT..... ON FURTHER ENQUIRY I RECIEVED AN EMAIL THAT THE PRODUCTS WERE OUT OF STOCK.. THE OUT OF STOCK NOTIFICATION CAME TODAY 2ND DEC 2014.... WAY TO GO SNAPDEAL YOUR NOTIFICATION POLICY IS REALLY LOW TECH AND SHODDY... YOU HAVE LEFT A BAD TASTE IN MY SHOPPING EXPERIENCE WITH YOU.. NOT LOOKING TO DO FURTHER BUSINESS WITH YOU!
Order ID: 3565335595 | Order Placed on : 2014-11-13
man_delhi

May 23, 2014

Damaged product :complaint no 6593658

I have been following up for replacement of my bluetooth set since last week but there is no one responding.
Everyday i call the customer care 2-3 times and get the assurance it will be done as a tape recorded but nothing is moving.
I would request you to look into my complain and help getting the replacement asap.
I would also need your personal assurance for all future deals so that i don't face such issues going forward.

Manish Kumar

Damaged product :complaint no 6593658

Velex Logistics - NOT DELIVERED MY PAN CARD
    Not received my PAN Card I wanted to register a complaint...
    MR.SPY Technologies - Doesnt offer what they propose on website.
    negative star se kam nhi de skte varna vahi deta...worst...
    nagar nigam rewa - Naali k paani se jal bharav badh jaise halaat
    Barsaat aur naali ka pani ki nikasi na hone se baadh jaise...
    Motor vehicles Deptt. Govt. of West Bengal - slot booking problem
    My app no [protected] and I am from WB. Trying to book a...
    adani power ltd - Bill payment & Exponential Increasing Electricity...
    I have made a payment on 09th Aug'19 of Rs.7210.00...
    STAR Vijay / Vijay TV - Aranmanaikili
    Pls stop the serial. Oru story illama summaa...
    VOLTAS - Regarding bad product and pathetic service
    Dear Himanshu, Thanks for voicing your concern. Please...
    UPSSSC - Absent
    Sir I was appeared in exam upsssc junior assistant clerk...
    mobile number - Abusive phone calls
    This guys whose name is shown as PANKAJ SHARMA in...
    club factory - 3 months delay in delivery of product
    My order SO113479042 is still not received as the order...